Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
There's nothing to say the original, and Sgrub versions of Sburb weren't also ~ATH files, by the way, we have some info from Sollux and such that computers blowing up isn't a requirement or anything.

Though I am of course immediately suspecting that the computers blowing up is all a part of the ol' reliable Lord English thing.

GCat continues to be awesome. Ro Lalond is very quickly shooting towards the top of my favourite Character ladder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Am I interpreting this right? Ro__ sent a booby-trapped version of the beta to Jane, and then when Jane was all "I believe you!", she felt bad and was planning to un-booby-trap it when she got back?

code:
GG: Do you think you can forgive me?
TG: jane
TG: drat
TG: ur makin me feel like poo poo here
GG: Why?
TG: uuuun
TG: eh no reason
TG: just uh
TG: hey did u dl the game file i sent yet 
Wonder why she booby-trapped it in the first place.

Bobulus fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jan 12, 2012

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Maybe the ~ath art of the code was set to the lifespan of Ro's cat... :smith:

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!
Probably she really does think playing the game is a terrible idea.

(Observation: not counting the intermission Act 6 is now almost as long as Act 1, with nobody playing yet.)

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Bobulus posted:

Am I interpreting this right? Ro__ sent a booby-trapped version of the beta to Jane, and then when Jane was all "I believe you!", she felt bad and was planning to un-booby-trap it when she got back?

code:
GG: Do you think you can forgive me?
TG: jane
TG: drat
TG: ur makin me feel like poo poo here
GG: Why?
TG: uuuun
TG: eh no reason
TG: just uh
TG: hey did u dl the game file i sent yet 
Wonder why she booby-trapped it in the first place.

At the time I thought she felt bad because she was just in the middle of complaining about Jane to Jake or bro or something.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Maybe she wants to get rid of Jane's computer before they play because there is secret and terrible batterwitch malware embedded deep in the innards of her machine.

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Maybe she wants to get rid of Jane's computer before they play because there is secret and terrible batterwitch malware embedded deep in the innards of her machine.

Her bigger priority probably would have been the Batterwitchy Tiaratop computer Jane has. But given that she's wearing it, blowing that up might be a bit problematic.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
IT.S TIME TO GET
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sweetbroandhellajeff/?cid=041.jpg

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I love the DRAMATIC CLOSE-UP on the spelling correction. The focus on little ridiculous things like this is half the fun of this comic.

:sbahj:

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
Oh hey it looks like another Di-Stri conversation, maybe we'll get the third letter of-

:stare:

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Did Hussie forget to draw Jane's tiaratop in this new panel?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

The very definition of STRONG.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dramatic typos best typos. :3:

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
It takes a very skilled artist to do anatomy as badly as Hussie.

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hussie, you continue to be the man*.

*Where man is defined as a humanoid creature with XY chromosomes who has reached maturity.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

This is the best sweet bro and hella jeff since the last sweet bro and hella jeff.

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

A good poster posted:

Did Hussie forget to draw Jane's tiaratop in this new panel?
she took that computer off when she started using her other computer that just exploded. 12/2000 computers destroyed (or something like that.)

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Nice hair, Jane.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Humanimal Sweet Bro is the best thing I've seen all week. Jesus chris.

This was an excellent upper to see right after marathoning The Walking Dead season 1 for the first time, too. God dddddddddddamn.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

snucks posted:

she took that computer off when she started using her other computer that just exploded. 12/2000 computers destroyed (or something like that.)

Where's that chat bubble coming from, then? Did she get a chat client embedded in her skull or something?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
She probably has it captchalogued!

voltroon
Apr 29, 2009

Factory Factory posted:

Somehow, for some reason, a horse or a horse-associated character is going to knock the poo poo out of the God Cat.

Maplehoof.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
That SBaHJ was funny!

Also, my homestuck book saga has reached a conclusion. Apparently there sent out the wrong box of books (unsigned rather than signed) and have had some complaints already so they are sending a signed/doodled "plate" to me. Looks like I'll have to wait another month for that then...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
:ohdear: well that's the Jaspers mystery sorted out. Also I'm digging that Scratch Rose is in fact an IRL Wizdard.

*wizard

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
I just realized what all the exploding computers are a reference to (probably). Hackers turnin' computers into bombs.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Kjoery posted:

I just realized what all the exploding computers are a reference to (probably). Hackers turnin' computers into bombs.
Ala this classic fake news article yeah.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I do hope that explosion didn't end up killing Dad...

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I thought you guys would enjoy this

Eox fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jan 13, 2012

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Eox posted:

I thought you guys would enjoy this

Is there a story (and tattoo) behind this? Also, I think that embedding stuff from tumblr might count as image leeching, you might want to rehost.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Oh god Di-Stri's room

I don't even know what to say. :stare:

(Also, I spy Maplehoof)

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

It appears in this universe, smuppets have been replaced with sbahjuppets.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

TT posted:

And you two are the only ones on the track. Me and English are watching from under the bleachers, high-fiving constantly.

Not sure how to take this, but it's loving hilarious.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Man, DS is savvy as hell. Both selves awake at the same time? Knowing to kill Jack first? I like this kid.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Well I think we now know what DS is doing in the shower all the time now: Kinda zoning out and doing poo poo on Derse.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
Is... Is that Patrick Bateman with a horse face? I'm not sure who that's supposed to be but that's my initial interpretation.

Also... Bro-ny confirmed?

Edit: Or maybe Matthew Macconahay since his name sounds like the noise a horse would make?

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Wow Bro is basically Problem Sleuth and it is all kinds of awesome.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat, Bro is awake simultaneously. That's kind of unprecedented even with the craziness so far.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Bro's also got a sweet-rear end gaming chair. Dersite Cal is pretty notable too.

KoB
May 1, 2009
I think Hussie is just going to name Mom and Bro 1 letter at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I see that Dino Strider has some good taste.