Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
New Japan kit

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/japan-2012-adidas-home-football-shirt.html

Looks a bit like they are all wearing hipster skinny ties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

BlueBayou posted:

New Japan kit

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/12/13-kits/japan-2012-adidas-home-football-shirt.html

Looks a bit like they are all wearing hipster skinny ties

The red line is meant to represent the strength of the will and determination of the Japanese people to overcome adversity and to represent the bond between the supporters and the team, particularly poignant considering what Japan, as a nation, went through last year.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

Vagabundo posted:

The red line is meant to represent the strength of the will and determination of the Japanese people to overcome adversity and to represent the bond between the supporters and the team, particularly poignant considering what Japan, as a nation, went through last year.

You got all that from a single stripe?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

WhiteShad0w posted:

You got all that from a single stripe?

I was in Japan when the kit was officially released over there. Plus it more or less says all that here:

It looked pretty good when I saw it in the store. I probably should have gotten one, actually.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO

Vagabundo posted:

It looked pretty good when I saw it in the store. I probably should have gotten one, actually.

Hey Probably-In-Japan-At-Same-Time buddy. I saw in person too and honestly, not that big of a fan. I preferred a royal blue opposed to the navy.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Vagabundo posted:

I was in Japan when the kit was officially released over there. Plus it more or less says all that here:

That's a bit poo poo, innit.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
That's a bad kit, I wasn't a fan of the red part on last kit either but still have a home and away one.

I go to most internationals around Tokyo so looking forward to seeing fatties wearing that stripe.

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
Suwon of the K-League has new jerseys for this year.

Home

and away

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Shrapnac posted:

That's a bit poo poo, innit.

god dammit, Adidas. The last one was fine, how'd you gently caress this one up so badly. I bet the women's team one is going to be even worse somehow.

in other news shouldn't we be seeing new kits for Euro 2012 sooner than later? I wonder if any Adidas teams get saddled with something equally as bad.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

harperdc posted:

in other news shouldn't we be seeing new kits for Euro 2012 sooner than later? I wonder if any Adidas teams get saddled with something equally as bad.

England's away runs out after the tournament, think the same is true of other teams as well, away/home will be 11/12.

I still think England should play in that, Joe Hart shouldn't have to suffer the away goalie kit alone

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
burberry check for the rest of the squad

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

ibroxmassive posted:

England's away runs out after the tournament, think the same is true of other teams as well, away/home will be 11/12.

I still think England should play in that, Joe Hart shouldn't have to suffer the away goalie kit alone

that's loving terrible

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Kwagga posted:

that's loving terrible

I know, for some reason Liverpool fans there is an all white version of the away kit on the FA website that looks ok but that weird cross pattern is hilarious

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
It's far nicer than the home shirt.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.

ibroxmassive posted:

That look like a normal shirt you buy in a mall.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

Just to be clear, that isn't the England away, that's a special edition

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Is that shirt for the England football team to play golf in?

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Vagabundo posted:

Is that shirt for the England football team to play golf in?

they figured we're not going very far in the euros

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
Heh, I like that england shirt.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

So this isn't entirely football shirt/kit/box related but I couldn't think of a better place to post my angry rant, but dont buy anything from Pro Direct. I've bought stuff from there before without any problem, but I placed 2 orders about a month ago from there. One of them apparently my card was declined, but instead of notifying me so that I could place the order again, they just kept my order status as Order Placed, so I thought that it would eventually make its way to me. Instead, when I eventually contacted them asking why it hadn't shipped, they told me that my card had been declined and that I'd have to place the order again, although in that time they'd sold all the stock from my order, despite not telling me that my order had been cancelled. They then told me that they'd run out of stock of a product which I had pre-ordered in a separate order, and as such I wouldn't be getting that either.
Being in Australia means that I can't call and yell at them due to time differences/cost of calls, so I'm reduced to emailing them trying to convince them to not be idiots.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Whats with all these all black kits? First Brazil, now England... I didn't know football teams were such big fans of Kiwi rugby

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
England haven't had a nice kit in nearly about 5 years now, to be fair. This mosaic of the cross that keeps coming up is seriously horrible though. Was it the all-white kit where it had it on the back in tons of different colours?

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Hoops posted:

England haven't had a nice kit in nearly about 5 years now, to be fair. This mosaic of the cross that keeps coming up is seriously horrible though. Was it the all-white kit where it had it on the back in tons of different colours?

No, it's the current one with the blue shorts.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

BlueBayou posted:

Whats with all these all black kits? First Brazil, now England... I didn't know football teams were such big fans of Kiwi rugby

Massive racism over compensation.

Rankine Over Gash
Feb 18, 2010

We had our meetings in a room with a bar and Brian Clough said to me "Millsy, get the beers in and get yourself a Guinness". I told him I didn't drink. He said "Get yourself a fucking Guinness" so I did. I drank it, pulled a face and then he named me in the team. I never said no again.
Has anyone any experience with ASA Sports? Just bought some shorts and socks for five a side from there and it seemed relatively cheap compared to other places. Any catches that are going to bite me on the arse?

Also, does anyone know if the retro England shirts you can buy (such as the JD Sports Mexico 86/Italia 90 etc ones) are only really suitable for wearing leisurely or is the material suitable to do sports/play football in?

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010
After Swindon Wigan victory the club shop decided to honour the game with a sale, so I thought this was only appropriate:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

angry armadillo posted:

After Swindon Wigan victory the club shop decided to honour the game with a sale, so I thought this was only appropriate:

You spelled Ritchie wrong.

fgwsss
Oct 7, 2004
Masturbation is good, but it is not the best, 'cause nothing beats the touch of your clitoris.
Other than Soccer Triads, has anyone found any other half decent sites to get jerseys from? I have some fat friends with birthdays coming up and don't really feel like spending $70 or $80 each on them.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

fgwsss posted:

Other than Soccer Triads, has anyone found any other half decent sites to get jerseys from? I have some fat friends with birthdays coming up and don't really feel like spending $70 or $80 each on them.

shootjerseys.com are cheaper and around the same quality as Soccer Triads I've found, I did a write up about it a while ago itt. Otherwise check out places who might have discounts on genuine last seasons shirts, like Pro Direct or Soccer Pro. I wouldn't recommend Pro Direct, because they messed me around with one of my orders, but I think I've sorted it all out now and their customer support was pretty good, so make of that what you will.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

fgwsss posted:

jomzajung is now http://www.footballkitstore.com/ and i can personlly vouch for jomzajung/bestway4you/whatever it is now as being very good. the shirt quality isn't always 100% but it's cheap as gently caress and honestly you barely notice the difference

Rankine Over Gash
Feb 18, 2010

We had our meetings in a room with a bar and Brian Clough said to me "Millsy, get the beers in and get yourself a Guinness". I told him I didn't drink. He said "Get yourself a fucking Guinness" so I did. I drank it, pulled a face and then he named me in the team. I never said no again.

brows mcgobshite posted:

jomzajung is now http://www.footballkitstore.com/ and i can personlly vouch for jomzajung/bestway4you/whatever it is now as being very good. the shirt quality isn't always 100% but it's cheap as gently caress and honestly you barely notice the difference

What's their delivery time like? Bought an England top for the world cup from soccertriads and it arrived in time for the Euro qualifiers...

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
usually about three weeks, sometimes less. i actually ordered the current liverpool home shirt yesterday as a present to myself (:rms:) and it said 14-20 days which seems about right from what i remember from previous orders

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Ordered a few shirts off the clearance list on Soccer Triads the other day. My theory is if they're clearance, that means they're already in the country and not getting shipped in from China, so they might arrive sooner. Hopefully. They're charging shipping now even with Google checkout so hopefully that means they've got better delivery streams.

First thing I ever ordered from them took like 6 weeks to get here, it's not worth waiting for a cheap football top.

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

fgwsss posted:

Ross Dress for Less.

Kitbag has some sales going on too. http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag...255=mens+shirts

If they're really fat you can get an XXXL Liverpool shirt for $20!

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag...l+shirts+(kits)
Kitbag outlet: Everton home for $15.

drat, I wish I fit into some of these bigger sizes.

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long
Despite not being a fan of this years shirt I might have to get one for TH12 now..

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Does Kitbag use Lextra? The last time I ordered from them (admittedly many years ago), they used plastic lettering and numerals.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Bobby Digital posted:

Does Kitbag use Lextra? The last time I ordered from them (admittedly many years ago), they used plastic lettering and numerals.
They do

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
Sweet, Notts County have finally shown images of the special 150th anniversary commemoration shirt! I bet it looks great!

Oh god why. I want to cancel my pre-order. Why is there a giant ugly FILA logo ruining it why whyyyyy
also the gold trim looks terrible
http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10426~2580843,00.html

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

That looks alright apart from the FILA logo :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

I didn't know FILA still existed. Besides the logo, that looks great though.