Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tragedy Sherbert
Dec 16, 2011
The tragedy is it's not ice cream
I've just gone through my yarn stash and found some very lovely pink and purple yarn that just screams to be made into little valentine presents.

I'll hopefully have everything ready to mail by the first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysa09
May 28, 2010
I'm trying to get Valentine's Day cards to everyone. I have alot of stickers and Dollar store valentines that consist of Batman,Harry Potter, Disney Princess's and Hello Kitty. :D Expect alot of glitter and random (heart related) objects.

Also..Anyone want to send a get well card to my poor cat? She has a fractured leg. :cry:

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

mysa09 posted:

I'm trying to get Valentine's Day cards to everyone. I have alot of stickers and Dollar store valentines that consist of Batman,Harry Potter, Disney Princess's and Hello Kitty. :D Expect alot of glitter and random (heart related) objects.

Also..Anyone want to send a get well card to my poor cat? She has a fractured leg. :cry:

Please to be giving me Cat's name. :catstare:

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

I totally want one of these when they are ready!!!! It sounds amazing!
You have been added to the list

Lamb posted:

I'd like one please.
As you have been absolutely amazing sending out things to everyone several times over it isn't even a question as to whether you get one. I make a point to always send something to you when I send things out for how much you have done for everyone else.

mysa09 posted:

I too would like to know your cat's name. Poor kitty, hopefully she recovers quickly.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
Would anybody be interested in receiving a hand drawn Venture Bros valentine from the mind of cuntvalet?

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

cuntvalet posted:

Would anybody be interested in receiving a hand drawn Venture Bros valentine from the mind of cuntvalet?

YES YES YES!

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
Glad to hear that at least one of my cards seems to have made it! :)

Received really awesome Christmas cards and stuff from lamb, Team Lunch and Jendawn13. Goon mail is the best mail!

I feel so bad about not having been able to send out stuff to everyone that has sent me something. But I definitely will, next up are probably lamb and Team Lunch who have both already sent me two excellent mailings. I don't know how you guys manage to keep sending out this much stuff! :)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

cuntvalet posted:

YES. FFFFFFFF.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

cuntvalet posted:

If my avatar suggests anything other than A THOUSAND TIMES YES, I will be severely disappointed (for I am the BAT!).

mysa09 posted:

I am ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL about cards to cats--especially get well cards! In other words, I'd also be interested in learning your cat's name. :)

Also, lamb, I thought I had found the strangest Valentine's cards for everyone, until you beat me out with the Golden Girls ones. :stare: Good show. :golfclap:

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Hey, can you take my address off the list? I'm moving and I don't know yet if I'll be able to get goonmail there. Thanks for all the cards though, guys.

RudyBrah
Sep 27, 2010
I've been watching this thread for some time and if possible, I would like to join in on the fun!

I'm 21, attempting to study pharmacology (curse you, impacted majors!), like everything scifi, ducks, chocolate, and basically appreciate everything under the sun. I do have a non-goon girlfriend who will be participating with me in sending out cards. You can go ahead and make the contents/envelope as naughty as possible, we don't want to stifle your creativity. Just no (unlabeled or raw) fluids, limbs, excitements, or secretions please!

RudyBrah & Fubsy
4515 E. 14th Street
Long Beach, CA 90804

cuntvalet posted:

That would quite possibly be one of the coolest things ever!

RudyBrah fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jan 18, 2012

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Niemat, 13Pandora13, cardboardRobot

Guess whose going out today to get started on your Venturetines?

...Oh and I feel I should include the obligatory warning:

I never said these would look good. You've been warned. :3: I'll probably start in on them tonight. YAAAAY.

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Her name is Jill and she is very talented at being cute. :3:

You can send stuff to her at
Jill Cahill
4923 State Route 276
Batavia,Ohio 45103

Baboon Nigga
Jan 3, 2011

Very pleased with the fantastic Christmas cards I received from bonglord69 and niggerstomper58. Thanks much.

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
^^ :rolleyes:

mysa09 posted:

Awww. Hope she's feeling better soon. Poor kitty!

I totally want Golden Girls Valentines! I'm watching re-runs of that show right now, haha. I got bored waiting for the next seasons of things like Breaking Bad. The Girls rule man. :colbert:

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.

cuntvalet posted:

Yes, omg, yes. :D although it'd be funnier if you sent it to InShaneee c/o me. He loves that show.

I'm going to Target this weekend to get supplies for V-Day :) this should be fun.

E: also mysa09, your kitty is too cute to resist. She shall be receiving a get-well card from my retired gentlemen cats.

gamingCaffeinator fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jan 18, 2012

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

cuntvalet posted:

Sign me up! :woop:

Turkish Delightful
Dec 20, 2006

kwak kwak

cuntvalet posted:

I would, I would!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Welp, the first hand drawn Venture bros valentine is done.

Don't act like you're not jealous. This thing took me an hour to do. :unsmith:

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
I'm sad. :smith: I know for a fact that I had a stack of a couple more Christmas cards and one valentine (with some Razzles!) that I received from some goons, but I misplaced them while frantically getting ready to move to my new place. I don't remember the names, but thank you to whoever sent me cards that I haven't mentioned in the thread already!

On that note, I'm ready to send/receive some Valentine's lovin' at my new address! Also my birthday is on January 22nd. :ssh:

Bushwhacked fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 19, 2012

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.

Bushwhacked posted:

I'm sad. :smith: I know for a fact that I had a stack of a couple more Christmas cards and one valentine (with some Razzles!) that I received from some goons, but I misplaced them while frantically getting ready to move to my new place. I don't remember the names, but thank you to whoever sent me cards that I haven't mentioned in the thread already!

On that note, I'm ready to send/receive some Valentine's lovin' at my new address! Also my birthday in on January 22nd. :ssh:

Aww, I'm gonna be late sending birthday wishes but I'll get a card out to you :)

13pandora13, thank you for the valentine! I love the sticker, and I've never tried razzles before!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I have to buy more Razzles. Goons and my boyfriend have something in common in that they love Razzles (and he eats them all before I can mail them). :3:

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004

cuntvalet posted:

I would like a Venturetine if it's not too late. :ohdear:

This morning I was feeling artsy and made a small batch of Pennsylvania Dutch hex sign Valentines if anyone would like one.

Also, many thanks to jadedhula for the lovely Christmas card!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Pillory Soft posted:

This morning I was feeling artsy and made a small batch of Pennsylvania Dutch hex sign Valentines if anyone would like one.

You shall be added to the Venturetine list!

And I'm not sure what a Pennsylvania Dutch hex sign is BUT! If you send one to me, it'll be educational.

Yaaaay! Learningggg!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Venturetine #2.

I've been drawing Venture Bros stuff for about 5 hours now. I think it's time to take a break for the evening.

But here's another tantalizing sample:

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Pillory Soft posted:

I had to google that but whoa, that looks awesome! Thanks for learnin' me about these!

I think I'm gonna try my hand at this too, but I have zero artistic skills so I doubt they'll get sent out... :ohdear:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
A very VERY belated thanks to everyone who sent me something over Christmas. Here are all the cards and treats that greeted me on my return from winter break:

From North of Gravity and Thermophonic Joy!

Kitten Kisses sent a puppy card and Cardboard Robot and J Purvis SENT ART!! (I love getting art!)

From Commander Coffee, and Molten Llama! plus bonus vegan propaganda from 1337 haxxor pirate

From FAHQ- whose card contained the most beautiful 4 words in the English language- "YOU GET THE T-REX!" Comrade Koba sent gnomes and Dangereuse & Count Drunkula sent me a crab! (I love that crab, he sits on top of my desk lamp now :3:)

From GonzoRonin, Thepitgoddess, and 20inch who drew me a shark!

From Jimmie, Jaded Hula, and SmugMug- SmugMug I think the candy got lost in the mail somehow- there was nothing in the envelope! (I'll do the puzzles anyways)

Thanks again all of you! Now gotta start on those Valentines :3:

PS: MYSA That cat's getting a card.

Edit: Mixed up some names, sorry!

Team Lunch fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Jan 19, 2012

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Pillory Soft posted:

:stare: I would definitely treasure a Pennsylvania Dutch hex sign Valentine. We went to Pennsylvania when I was a kid, and I always regretted not getting a hex sign! :saddowns:

Also, everyone's making awesome Valentines!! Makin' my store bought ones look bad!! :argh:

That being said, anyone up for some strange puppy Valentines with vaguely creepy messages inside...?

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Niemat posted:

:stare: I would definitely treasure a Pennsylvania Dutch hex sign Valentine. We went to Pennsylvania when I was a kid, and I always regretted not getting a hex sign! :saddowns:

Also, everyone's making awesome Valentines!! Makin' my store bought ones look bad!! :argh:

That being said, anyone up for some strange puppy Valentines with vaguely creepy messages inside...?

Oh! Gosh! Choose me! I want creepy-puppy-tines! Ohohoh!

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

cuntvalet posted:

Oh! Gosh! Choose me! I want creepy-puppy-tines! Ohohoh!

Consider yourself chosen! :D I'm heading to the post office tomorrow to get some international stamps!

Also, AMAZING job on the Venturetines thus far! :stare:

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004

Niemat posted:

I will gladly send you a hex sign for a creepy puppy Valentine. :3:

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Niemat posted:

Consider yourself chosen! :D I'm heading to the post office tomorrow to get some international stamps!

Also, AMAZING job on the Venturetines thus far! :stare:

Oh, happy day! :neckbeard:

Also, glad you like them! These were my first attempt ever drawing in this style, so it took a long time. Two done, two more to go!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Keetron!

I just got your scary cat postcard! :3: I love it, it's so nifty!

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

This newb claimed by ChlamydiaJones; remember, bad things happen in theaters sometimes.

Hooray, more mail has come my way! Thanks to Jaded Hula for the (late but still great) holiday card, thanks to 13Pandora13 for the (early and lovely) valentine, and thanks to lamb and Dee for the totally sweet birthday cards! Dee, I love the Office and will be keeping your sticker drawing for ever. Lamb, I can't wait to do post-it origami. Thanks, internet!

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Heads up, US goons :911:, the cost of stamps is going up Monday. :(

US stamps are going up a cent, international stamps are going up 7 cents, and I *think* stamps for Canada/Mexico are going up 5. (Does anyone know if stamps for Canada/Mexico are currently 80 or 85 cents...?)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Niemat posted:

Heads up, US goons :911:, the cost of stamps is going up Monday. :(

US stamps are going up a cent, international stamps are going up 7 cents, and I *think* stamps for Canada/Mexico are going up 5. (Does anyone know if stamps for Canada/Mexico are currently 80 or 85 cents...?)

Well, that's it. I'm sending mine out today then.

According to the press release:

Letters (1 oz.) will cost 45 cents. This is a 1-cent increase.
Additional ounces for letters will remain unchanged at 20 cents.
Postcards will increase 3 cents to 32 cents.
Letters to Canada or Mexico will cost 85 cents. This is a 5 cent increase.
Letters to other international destinations will increase 7 cents to cost $1.05.

lamb fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jan 19, 2012

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
13Pandora sent me an amazing Xmas gift :)

I have kind of a lame request. I am working on my master's thesis so I'm quite busy and probably won't have time to send out many cards.

But! I am having a health issue and it's pretty minor, but it's really just kind of making me nervous (nothing life threatening!). So thesis + joint issues make me a sad pitgoddess, so I'd really love some valentine's goodies! I'll super try to get everyone back who writes to me!

Thanks goondom.

Munchausen
Mar 14, 2011

:snoop:~~~YOLO~~~:snoop:
:slick:
I want to play!

I've never done this before, but it looks fantastic, and I'm so tired of dreading my mailbox, full of nothing but bills, bills, severed thumbs.

Interests? Pretty much everything. I like comic books, I like video games (WoW and Skyrim, at the moment), I like ugly figurines and kitsch. Actually, if anyone just wants to share a recipe or two, I like to experiment.

Address:
Jen Gulden
5145 North Susquehanna Trail, Lot 22
York, PA 17406

(If I end up raped and murdered because of posting my address online, I'm haunting you ALL).

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Unexpected Road posted:

I hope everyone is excited for Sherlock valentines that I am going to draw myself :D

You have NO IDEA how excited I an for this. NO IDEA.

Also: my birthday is right near vday. Do with this information what you will.

Hypothetical Mcgee fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Munchausen posted:

I want to play!

I've never done this before, but it looks fantastic, and I'm so tired of dreading my mailbox, full of nothing but bills, bills, severed thumbs.

Interests? Pretty much everything. I like comic books, I like video games (WoW and Skyrim, at the moment), I like ugly figurines and kitsch. Actually, if anyone just wants to share a recipe or two, I like to experiment.

Address:
Jen Gulden
5145 North Susquehanna Trail, Lot 22
York, PA 17406

(If I end up raped and murdered because of posting my address online, I'm haunting you ALL).

YAY! Sign me up for hauntings!