Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennington
Nov 8, 2010

I deduce that this caterpillar is indeed very hungry.
Sent out four today. Since it's my first time sending letters out I played it safe with mostly UK goons.
The one to the USA might arrive a teensy bit late for Chinese New Year so sorry in advance about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Niemat posted:

:stare: I would definitely treasure a Pennsylvania Dutch hex sign Valentine. We went to Pennsylvania when I was a kid, and I always regretted not getting a hex sign! :saddowns:

Also, everyone's making awesome Valentines!! Makin' my store bought ones look bad!! :argh:

That being said, anyone up for some strange puppy Valentines with vaguely creepy messages inside...?

My boyfriend thinks it's a little odd to get mail from goons, so of course I love showing him the weirdest stuff I get. Please send me the creepiest thing you have! :buddy:

finitejoy
Nov 10, 2009

Rumpelstilzchen's child
I posted in the Valentine-specific thread, but thought I should re-post here too for maximum Valentine opportunity:

quote:

This was so much fun last year, I am in! Nothing NSFW on the envelope is all.

Finite "Sam" joy
29 Whitewood Rd.
Toronto, ON
M4S 2X8

I can use all my government-provided student loans to buy lots of valentines and stickers! I like animals: sloths, cats, giraffes, bees, dinosaurs, mammoths as well as space, Zelda, jokes & puns, etc.

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
Been absent from this thread for a while, but a belated thank you to the couple of people who sent me something. It WAS appreciated and enjoyed :)

Special mention to WWC who, knowing I've been having a hard time over Xmas, sent me TWO pieces of Goonmail. WWC, thanks for brightening my day again.

It's Australia Day next week, and to celebrate I'm sending some Aussie cheer out to some of you lucky foreigners. Even though I'm actually British...

Skels fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Dec 30, 2020

deviltry
Nov 1, 2010

"Don't be humble. You're not that great."
Yo ho ho!
Got a XMAS card from the furthest place ever! Melbourne Australia!! Thank you Aussie goons, Dangerreuse and Count Drunkula your card message brought a smile to my face below.

The :psyduck: sticker was a delight! :)

Also, Australia has really, really provocative postage. Check out their sexy stamp model below.

deviltry fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jan 20, 2012

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
Okay, so I just want to make sure I'm not missing anybody.

Here's my list so far of Venturetine receivers:
Niemat
13Pandora13
CardboardRobot
GamingCaffeinator
Thermophonic Joy
-D-
Pillory Soft
RudyBrah/Fubsy

If I've missed you, or you want on the list, please let me know. I've powered through 3 Venturetines so far, so I figure I'll probably be able to get them all done before Feb. 14th, if you don't get one by then, hold out hope. My hands have probably fallen off and I'm drawing with a pen lodged up my nose.

Okay?

Here, have another sneak peak at one of the Venturetines.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Oh dear god, I need one of those.

I also need to cut back on the amount of cards I send off this continent. Postage is getting really expensive. :(

Locutus of Bald
Aug 20, 2009

by Debbie Metallica
Reposting my address so I can get back in on the list. I only get Valentine's Day cards from SA and I'd like to get some cards to keep me company as I sit alone in my parents' garage and wish I wasn't a socially awkward piece of poo poo. (Just kidding. I mean, I will be sitting in my parents' garage alone on Valentines Day, but I've done so for the last 6 years and I'm at peace with it.)

Jeremiah C.
8303 Valley Ave
Juneau, AK 99801

I'll be throwing at least a half dozen or so cards in today's mail as well. Get ready for some Alaska stickers and pictures of cats!

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

Locutus of Bald posted:

Reposting my address so I can get back in on the list. I only get Valentine's Day cards from SA and I'd like to get some cards to keep me company as I sit alone in my parents' garage and wish I wasn't a socially awkward piece of poo poo. (Just kidding. I mean, I will be sitting in my parents' garage alone on Valentines Day, but I've done so for the last 6 years and I'm at peace with it.)

Jeremiah C.
8303 Valley Ave
Juneau, AK 99801

I'll be throwing at least a half dozen or so cards in today's mail as well. Get ready for some Alaska stickers and pictures of cats!

Well, you're getting one from me, then. I just gotta come up with something super cool.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

cuntvalet posted:

If I've missed you, or you want on the list, please let me know.

I want a card! (If you get tired of drawing, just a regular card is ok :) )

I got 2 bits of goon mail this week!

Slime Sanction says I'm the Jesus of Goons! :wtc: And Wildlifeatlas is invited to the party . . . in my pants.

Thanks so much you two! I have a bunch of Valentines ready to send- I won't be able to mail everyone, so it'll just be random goons from Lamb's master list. If you reaaaaly want one from me just let me know and I'll make sure you get one!

Tragedy Sherbert
Dec 16, 2011
The tragedy is it's not ice cream
I came downstairs to a pleasant surprise this morning!

Thanks for the lovely valentine, Pillory Soft!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thank you so much for the beautiful peacock card, wwc! These stickers will come in handy when I prepare my Easter cards :)

For all of the newcomers and people added back to the list, it's up to date as of this post.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

cuntvalet posted:

Okay, so I just want to make sure I'm not missing anybody.

Here's my list so far of Venturetine receivers:
Niemat
13Pandora13
CardboardRobot
GamingCaffeinator
Thermophonic Joy
-D-
Pillory Soft
RudyBrah/Fubsy

If I've missed you, or you want on the list, please let me know. I've powered through 3 Venturetines so far, so I figure I'll probably be able to get them all done before Feb. 14th, if you don't get one by then, hold out hope. My hands have probably fallen off and I'm drawing with a pen lodged up my nose.

Okay?

If its not too late, I'd love one :) I'll trade you for a Sherlock valentine

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Unexpected Road posted:

If its not too late, I'd love one :) I'll trade you for a Sherlock valentine

Deal!

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

lamb posted:

Thank you so much for the beautiful peacock card, wwc! These stickers will come in handy when I prepare my Easter cards :)

For all of the newcomers and people added back to the list, it's up to date as of this post.

You are so welcome. The peacock is pretty in a totally FABULOUS kind of way, haha. They're a bit over the top but I liked 'em. Glad you like the stickers, too. That's why I love them, they're flat and cheap and not heavy, and the added bonus of the recipient being able to stick them on the next batch of goonmail, it's the decoration that keeps on giving. That wasn't your Valentine btw, I haven't sent those yet. That was just a 'hey you're loving awesome for keeping this thread going and doing all the clerical work' card (not to mention the financial investment you've made in this thread!). Thank you for being a Mail Goddess.

I wish I could send as many Valentine's as I did xmas cards but I'll only be able to send a few. Money's really tight right now, and I hear you folks on the postage being expensive. It adds up. :( But I'm going to do my best. I might not be able to stuff the envelopes with much, but I'll try!

cardboardRobot should be getting her chernobyl angel soon. It's really quite atrocious. I will probably be sending more in the Valentine's batch.

Turkish Delightful
Dec 20, 2006

kwak kwak
Thank you so much for the Spongebob card, Pillory Soft! After such a long week at work and having to outsmart a snowstorm to make it home it was an awesmome surprise to arrive home to! The stickers are adorable, and I love the personalized bookmarks. Patrick in the cupid getup is as disturbing as it is cute. Fantastic!

Palette swap
Mar 29, 2010

"There is a professional misconduct hearing over here with your name on it"
I'm still receiving Christmas cardss:

From Team Lunch

Since I'm playing Arkham City, I solved the riddle immediately to see if it unlocked something (it didn't).

From fish on a stick

A year of dragon card, and a delicious candy.

And from Wuntvor

Everytime I go to the supermarket, I see Haribo gummi bears, and I've always wanted to buy some. After eating the ones you sent, I'll buy the big bags.
Next week I'll start sending letters, maybe not Valentine related, but still.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
Thank you Keetron, for the Catburger!

I cannot stop laughing at it. I'm in Victoria, so it was bound to get rained on. Hope it's still the way it's supposed to look.

Holy poo poo, I love this thing. :woop:

He just looks so upset!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Palette swap posted:

Everytime I go to the supermarket, I see Haribo gummi bears, and I've always wanted to buy some. After eating the ones you sent, I'll buy the big bags.

Just be careful, if you eat too many gummi bears you get gummi tummy. I learned that the hard way.

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

lamb posted:

Just be careful, if you eat too many gummi bears you get gummi tummy. I learned that the hard way.

When I first discovered Haribo it was while visiting my boyfriend in Poland a few years back. I ate so many gummy dinosaurs I am surprised I didn't come back home with diabetes. They don't sell the dinosaur ones here though. If you guys haven't tried them you should definitely have the cola bottle ones if you get the chance.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
Dear snailmailgoons,

My own Goonentines are heading out on Monday! Yes!

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Sep 29, 2017

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
I have 20 goon-tines packaged, addressed and ready to go! These are both local and international! Plus I purchased 2 more boxes of valentines today that I will try to get prepped tomorrow so that they can all go in the post Monday!! Plus, One lucky goon gets a special prize! No it is not any sort of bodily fluids!!!!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

cuntvalet posted:

These are amazing :aaa:
I'd ask for one, but I already sent out my randomly-selected valentines, and I'd feel super awful not sending you something in return. Unless you'll accept a non-Qatar themed one?

Mizufusion, lamb, Genesplicer, Palette swap, Tragedy Sherbert, Gridlok, Clearly, and Pennington, you have the dubious honor of being my valentine's guinea pigs. I've never sent mail from Qatar before, so we'll see how this goes...

I also tried to draw something on each of the postcards despite the fact that I cannot draw. I am sorry in advance.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

hyperhazard posted:

These are amazing :aaa:
I'd ask for one, but I already sent out my randomly-selected valentines, and I'd feel super awful not sending you something in return. Unless you'll accept a non-Qatar themed one?

Mizufusion, lamb, Genesplicer, Palette swap, Tragedy Sherbert, Gridlok, Clearly, and Pennington, you have the dubious honor of being my valentine's guinea pigs. I've never sent mail from Qatar before, so we'll see how this goes...

I also tried to draw something on each of the postcards despite the fact that I cannot draw. I am sorry in advance.

I'll put you on the list!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

cuntvalet posted:

:glomp:

I'll send you something from Baltimore. It's not as exciting, but I'll try my best!

FAH Q
Aug 19, 2007

Certified Monster Fucker

cuntvalet posted:

Would anybody be interested in receiving a hand drawn Venture Bros valentine from the mind of cuntvalet?

I require this please. Also sign it "cuntvalet" I need this in my life, oh beautiful goon.

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I just posted in the Valentines day card thread, but I thought I should make sure my address was still in here too!

Nicole & Mike
311-2988 Silver Springs Blvd
Coquitlam BC
V3E 3R6

I love sending and receiving Valentines Day cards!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.

cuntvalet posted:

I hope that your mail person is not offended by your username. I did not see that you had posted your real name until after I had made out your envelope!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

SuzieMcAwesome posted:

I hope that your mail person is not offended by your username. I did not see that you had posted your real name until after I had made out your envelope!

Only one way to find out!

I'm not sure which would be funnier...the response from my mail person or the response from either of the two guys I live with, if they bring the mail in. XD

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.
Sup ladies and gents? Just thought I'd let y'all know that my birthday's a couple days after Valentine's Day. If anyone is so inclined to send me a birthday card I'd be much obliged. I reply to all goonmail I receive and always send some kind of goodies along. :)

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Famine Poodle posted:

Sup ladies and gents? Just thought I'd let y'all know that my birthday's a couple days after Valentine's Day. If anyone is so inclined to send me a birthday card I'd be much obliged. I reply to all goonmail I receive and always send some kind of goodies along. :)

A fellow British Colombian goon? Done and done! I should be able to get you some birthday goonlove in time for the big day, since we're so close!

sheneedstherapy
May 18, 2006

Lines secure... space duck
I posted in the Valentine's Exchange thread, but this sounds rad, too:

Sheneedstherapy
103-478 Pearl St.
Burlington, Ontario
L7R 2N3
Canada

Send me things... my only companion this Valentine's Day is an ex who occasionally sends me emails to torture me.

Hemlock
Jan 17, 2006
Waffle.
I have to say, I am absolutely in awe of those of you who manage to send out a huge batches of cards on a frequent basis. I just did sixteen (without lots of exciting goodies inside sadly :( ) and it took me aaages!

I didn’t get around to making anything I’m afraid but I think everyone has been sent something different.

International postage is depressingly expensive- most of them cost £1.65 just to send a normal sized card! Hey ho, at least they’re on their way...

More importantly, I received my first bit of goon love this weekend :)

I’m rich! Rich! Thank you so much Pennington :D Since you gave me a whole wad of £50s I went ahead and ‘spent’ that 10 pence right away :P

Also thank you for the fabulous origami. I feel bad now as my Valentine’s to you is decidedly less exciting...sorry in advance.

---

when worlds collide posted:

Wasn't there someone's birthday near Vday?

I’m a ‘Valentine’s baby’. It’s not a great birthday to have but at least it means any goon mail I receive is doubly special! :)

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Okay. I have now prepared/stickered/illustrated/screwed up thirty VDay cards for various goons, a get well soon card for Jill the cat, and a yay baby card for Keetron. I have never put out so much mail in such a sort span of time, but, gently caress me, everything has been mailed as of today! :dance:

I want to take this time to apologize to everyone who got all different kinds of a weird message from me in their cards (it's been a long last week), and everyone in general because apparently I can't spell when I don't have the ability to erase. :downs:

Worth noting is that the Husband actually signed quite a few cards. :D (the others I did at work and signed for him, but he giggled at the envelopes when I got home, which is pretty much the same thing)

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! These are also the last batch of cards I'll do at this job, so thanks everyone for enabling me to not give a gently caress my last few days with stickers!! :D

edit:

Thermophonic Joy posted:

My boyfriend thinks it's a little odd to get mail from goons, so of course I love showing him the weirdest stuff I get. Please send me the creepiest thing you have! :buddy:

Boy HOWDY, do I have a bizarre little postcard for you!!

RubySprinkles
Jul 8, 2008
After getting a great Valentine from Thain, I realized that my address needs to be updated.

Ruby S.
6802 Misty Field Drive
Converse, TX 78109

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Niemat posted:

Stickers and enthusiasm.

My hero. *dreamy sigh*

Edit/Update:

Hokee-Day, my wrist, guys.

Pennington
Nov 8, 2010

I deduce that this caterpillar is indeed very hungry.

Hemlock posted:

I’m rich! Rich! Thank you so much Pennington :D Since you gave me a whole wad of £50s I went ahead and ‘spent’ that 10 pence right away :P

Also thank you for the fabulous origami. I feel bad now as my Valentine’s to you is decidedly less exciting...sorry in advance.

Glad you got it fine.

I'm extremely happy to get any mail that's not bills!

I can't send out as many cards as I'd like to non-UK goons because of the price. £1.65 per letter adds up but I'll definitely send back to anyone that sends me anything..

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Pillory Soft

I just received your goonentine! It was the first one I've gotten! :D Oh my heck. Candy andandand bookmarks andandand stickers andandand spongebob.

Ohmyheeeeeck.

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004

cuntvalet posted:

Pillory Soft

I just received your goonentine! It was the first one I've gotten! :D Oh my heck. Candy andandand bookmarks andandand stickers andandand spongebob.

Ohmyheeeeeck.

Happy that you enjoy the goodies. :3: The little PA Dutch Valentine will show up separately since I'd already sent out Spongebob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Niemat and lamb sent me the best cards ever that I got today.

Lamb's was chock full of awesome lamb goodies (do you work at a party store or something? SO many tiny goodies! And Niemat's depicted me crushed my thesis with Angry birds. Made my dayyyy.