Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

eSKAObar posted:

I can corroborate tynam's story about tapebot saying to use up everything to kill zero if you can guarantee the kill. Even he didn't know how to fight zero. I would like to hear how spencer with a beam assist can do against that or any other setups that you define as easy.

I was watching WGF and Viscant was saying that the characters that can do well against zero are characters that can screw up zero's angles of attack. I forget who he named specifically, but taskmaster was one of them. I play taskmaster and I can say this is true at my level of play (not a very high one). Diagonal arrow zoning does very well and can be super cancelled to make safe if he gets too close. Trish seems to be a pretty good choice too.

I don't know if this holds true against good Zeros but Deadpool's jump M guns are really good against a lot of online Zeros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duffath
May 9, 2007

My name is Legion for we are many.

Fenn the Fool! posted:

I find hidden missiles to be pretty useful for helping Haggar get in and extend his combos, but I'm pretty awful so take that with a grain of salt.

Multiple poison arrows stack and do unscaled damage right? I'm working on a combo along the lines of: something something into S sj.MMHS ice arrow OTG cr.HdfHS call doom sj.MMHS poison tip (missiles hit) poison tip S sj.HS poison tip. I'm just not really sure what to do during the missile hits if my opponent is low on life and I'd rather have damage now than poison.

I've just recently switched to doom missile assist off plasma beam for my team and I'd like to thank you for bringing it to my attention it hasn't crossed my mind till you mentioned it.

With the combo you listed I imagine you'll be getting to the limit of what hawkeye can do without ground/wall-bounces, but

What I would do and may/may not work is something along these lines:

following a something something into S:

sj.M, sj.M, sj.H, sj.S
*Land*
Ice OTG -> Slide into relaunch while calling missiles -> sj.M, sj.M, sj.H, sj.S

When timed right missiles would begin to OTG and upon landing I'd be dashing in.

At worst you can Gimlet or perhaps level 3 for damage at this point, but if you dash close and hit at point blank with Trickshot M into poison you will still be grounded and could cancel it into super scatter shot and you'd be at the perfect range to hit them with a chunk of damage from that and then with further potential follow-up by tagging another Gimlet onto the end of super scatter which would give poison a lot of time to run it's course.

Does this part at the end of your combo work?

"poison tip S sj.HS poison tip"

If so just end with OTG poison into Gimlet or forego the poison and land a level 3, that's pretty close to the limit of hawkeye's combos but you should get decent damage.

What would be even more ideal is to see if your other character has an assist that allows you to switch the ice OTG for a poison OTG earlier on in the combo which would net you more poison time.

Maybe not the greatest post ever but it's some food for thought.

FossilFuelUser
May 8, 2004
Global Warming
How do you get adapt to Rocket's godawful normal range? So far I've been relying on Doom's assists and trying to keep 1 spring trap on deck.

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Niddhogg posted:

How do you get adapt to Rocket's godawful normal range? So far I've been relying on Doom's assists and trying to keep 1 spring trap on deck.

Yo do a little writeup on poor man's Rocket and I'll love you forever. I want to mess with him so bad but can't get anywhere, even with the bible.

duffath
May 9, 2007

Niddhogg posted:

He really benefits a lot from assists, so use him on point or second. He's not really a great a anchor and pendulum is a decent assist but not something I would consider spammable, especially since he's easily dead on an average happy birthday combo.

I've been playing RR since launch so in a weird way I'm some sort of authority on him....kind of? I was sick of there not being any videos of RR on youtube so I made a ghetto recording setup and recorded myself talking about stuff and showing off how lovely my execution is. In my defense I was pretty ill at the time of making but meh.

Here is a playlist with all my current tutorial stuff about RR and me babbling shite about stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCCBD7EFEF44B1412&feature=plcp

I figure I'll make another video or two about pressure mixups and stuff, but I haven't got round to it yet. Watch this space.

Oh and also there are some gameplay videos from a while ago and it's online and a bit laggy and annoying but they are there if you are interested. And yes I know RR dies quickly in most of said vids....That's his thing.

Also link to my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/duffath

Off the top of my head. To deal with the lovely range on his stuff:

j.m Kills all upward momentum, moves him forward and allows you to go into quick over-head mixups. My standard is j.m, j.h because j.m doesn't hit overhead and j.h hits overhead and can also hit as a crossup whereas j.m, j.s doesn't work in a crossup.

Also c.h into f+h then launch will hit from quite a distance away. watch out for cancelling into S too quickly otherwise it'll whiff in front of them. If you think you are too far then you can cancel into boulder trap or claymore to dissuade them from trying to punish.

General RR offense is crossup teleport with a projectile assist to cover it. My team is RR(Pendulum)/Hawkeye(greyhound)/Doom(missiles)

I used to use plasma beam to cover my teleports but greyhound is more flexible as at full screen I can call hawkeye and either burrow in while being covered or rocket skates behind the cover of the arrows and combo off them on hit and pressure on block. Doom missiles can work as pretty good lockdown to give you time to place a boulder trap then dash back in and do a c.m for an unblockable setup and also missiles works really well with hawkeye. Crossup burrow is my preferred method because it's less likely to have 2 characters blown up by a random beam hyper for example.

Be careful using either of his light attacks unless you know they are going to hit because that'll get you killed.

RR's best ground normals: c.m, c.h and wild ripper (f+H) which you can cancel into from c.h.

RR's best air normals: j.m and j.h ...j.s is also good for a fast overhead off of instant float and for mid-air space control/fireball nullification. N.B. after a j.S you can cancel to rocket skates and then special cancel that so for space control you can hit them with the j.s then rocket skates backwards and fire double spitfire to zone them a little bit.

N.B. about c.m -- this makes your opponent airborne so it will affect hit-stun scaling in combos.

He plays weird, mix of fast pressure and run-away/zoning. Figuring out when and where you can place and capitalize off of traps is key IMO. Normal traps work pretty good and I've honestly never been concerned about needing a super trap out all the time. I use it mainly as a safe-ish DHC in/out. All his non-hyper traps help you either open people up and/or combo them on hit and will punish them as long as you're not getting hit by anything.

Oh and be careful of using teleport assist crossup when going up against other teleporters. Tends to get RR happy birthdayed because of the way the teleports interact.

Just skimming my youtube for vids where RR doesn't die instantly. N.B. these are old and scrubby and I feel I play a little differently (i.e. much better) now so I dunno yeah whatever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_s9oh34Os&feature=BFa&list=UUsbWvgTKzFDKtT2Ap5-D7AQ&lf=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17VD9xb5x7Y&feature=BFa&list=UUsbWvgTKzFDKtT2Ap5-D7AQ&lf=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PAvHPuMMOw&feature=BFa&list=UUsbWvgTKzFDKtT2Ap5-D7AQ&lf=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3PnE4kH6d0&feature=BFa&list=UUsbWvgTKzFDKtT2Ap5-D7AQ&lf=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIX6Iy-Wr2E&feature=BFa&list=UUsbWvgTKzFDKtT2Ap5-D7AQ&lf=plcp

duffath fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jan 17, 2012

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

PalmTreeFun posted:

Even the New Testament less than subtly basically says "lol Haggar" all the time. Pick any character with subpar projectiles/zoning and it says something like "you can use it to keep out characters with little/no means to get in, like Haggar."

Well yeah but one thing people really under estimate is how good Haggar is at staying in when/if he gets there. Unlike the other big characters that leave alot of holes in their offense for them to push block and stop it, Haggar doesn't really give a drat about push block at all. He has 4 moves total that are punishable on block, and both Violent Axe L and M and pipe give him alot of advantage on block, enough to dash in after a push block and still be neutral.

I honestly think he has some of the scariest pressure in this game, just for the fact that actually shaking him off is really hard to do and he only needs one good hit or grab to kill a character.

fix yr hearts
Feb 9, 2011

things you cannot touch:
my heart

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I honestly think he has some of the scariest pressure in this game, just for the fact that actually shaking him off is really hard to do and he only needs one good hit or grab to kill a character.
Yeah, I thought he was pretty lovely at pressuring until I saw one of Bum's streams. :stare:

Fenn the Fool!
Oct 24, 2006
woohoo

duffath posted:

Hawkeye combo stuff.

The combo I posted works, but I haven't gotten it down reliably so I'm not really sure how difficult the timing is; all three poison arrows are off of qbL. My other assist is haggar with lariat, I imagine that'd only connect off of poison arrow in the corner, if at all. The main problem with the missiles assist is how high they pull the enemy in the air, Haggar can keep them low with pipe but none of Hawkeye's moves did this well. Perhaps during the missiles j.MHqfM will work and let me get a relaunch with more up front damage.

Groghammer
Aug 10, 2011

On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!
Goddammit I forgot my controllers and couldn't play for a week and all of a sudden I can't do any of my combos.

Does Ammy have any practical combos more damaging than (Reflector) c.M s.H c.H (Weapon Change M) MH qcfL MH qcfL MS sj.MMS j.down-foward H qcfS into Okami Shuffle?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Niddhogg posted:

Projectiles, assists and teleports. Rocket lacks the normals necessary to bully his way in at all. His mixup is basically impossible to block once he gets in (unless they hold up back, in which case your normals won't work for poo poo, leaving you with air throw as your only real choice).

On the other hand, if you fail to confirm something off of a teleport set up, rocket has all of the tools necessary to get the gently caress away from basically anyone.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
OOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7zBwNOtXRo&feature=youtube_gdata

Ultimate Adventures of Combofiend and Mike Ross.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Ahahaha, that Mel Gibson poo poo from Combofiend was genuinely funny

fix yr hearts
Feb 9, 2011

things you cannot touch:
my heart
I was hoping they'd do something like this. :3:

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Holy crap. I checked out Bum's stream looking for some Chris action, and instead got some monstrous Haggar action. It's been discussed of course, but it's no joke that once Haggar gets in, he's staying in. Kinda funny how after a few matches people actually started snapping in the mayor.

Bum needs to work on his Hulk though. I saw several times he got opened up when he could've countered with a super. Bum ends the match too many times with 5 bars.

His Chris is definitely interesting and I haven't even thought of using him like that. He's basically using the fire grenades and superjumping to create an ambiguous mixup on the other side of the screen, using the screen movement to hide it. With plenty of meter he's able to translate it into either a full combo or magnum into satelitte laser.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZJZId5ob8U

Saw this neat combo video, hope it hasn't been posted!

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Are people watching Jago's babies guide? I could do without some of Jago's attitude but the videos are the best guide to the game system I have seen.

duffath
May 9, 2007

Dren posted:

Are people watching Jago's babies guide? I could do without some of Jago's attitude but the videos are the best guide to the game system I have seen.

I watched the hawkeye guide and I was a bit put off because there were a few things in there that seemed/looked outright wrong. His RR video seemed a bit lacklustre too.

Also he comes across as a bit of a twat so I'm not fussed about missing out of most of his content unless I see something that might interest me.

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

duffath posted:

I watched the hawkeye guide and I was a bit put off because there were a few things in there that seemed/looked outright wrong. His RR video seemed a bit lacklustre too.

Also he comes across as a bit of a twat so I'm not fussed about missing out of most of his content unless I see something that might interest me.

He's also not really that good at this game (especially compared to his MvC2 career). I've only watched and played a handful of casuals with him at events, but other than his Trish his characters are very basic.

Of course, I'm not nearly as accomplished as he is in the scene so I'm gonna stop gooning out now.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Elephunk posted:

Of course, I'm not nearly as accomplished as he is in the scene so I'm gonna stop gooning out now.
You beat Yipes. Yipes beat Jago. By that logic, you have the right to talk poo poo about Jago!! Go hog wild

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Elephunk posted:

He's also not really that good at this game (especially compared to his MvC2 career). I've only watched and played a handful of casuals with him at events, but other than his Trish his characters are very basic.

Was he particularly good at MvC2? I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to mid-late MvC2, so all I knew out of Empire was Justin Yipes and Sanford.

I also ask because he has a ton of top 8 finishes through MvC3, and got 5th at NEC for Ultimate. I feel like I missed a lot if he's even better at MvC2

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
His frame advantage video was terribly explained.

iPodschun posted:

Was he particularly good at MvC2? I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to mid-late MvC2, so all I knew out of Empire was Justin Yipes and Sanford.

I also ask because he has a ton of top 8 finishes through MvC3, and got 5th at NEC for Ultimate. I feel like I missed a lot if he's even better at MvC2

He's okay at MvC2. His best game is still Arcana Heart (lol).

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5yZaZhuvpA&feature=related

Found this. The idea's to show what it takes to parry. Personally I just think it looks good.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
That parry video reminded me that H&H exists. Is anyone still playing H&H? I quit because I got tired of fighting invincible Hulk and got tired of my combos not working because the cards I picked messed up hitstun.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Dren posted:

That parry video reminded me that H&H exists. Is anyone still playing H&H? I quit because I got tired of fighting invincible Hulk and got tired of my combos not working because the cards I picked messed up hitstun.
It's pretty much impossible to find a game online and when you do it's against Sabertooth/Luke Cage x 2, so no, not really. I've just been playing offline to try to collect all the cards and figuring out how to do broken stuff for combo videos. So actually not really that much different from the normal game in that regard. :v:

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BLR-VsqN44&list=PL6F068AE6D8433A50&t=280

You won't like Marlinpie when he's angry.

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

Bloodly posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5yZaZhuvpA&feature=related

Found this. The idea's to show what it takes to parry. Personally I just think it looks good.

Parrying is cool, but UMvC3 parry sound for Dan tier. My ears are bleeding.

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't

Dren posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BLR-VsqN44&list=PL6F068AE6D8433A50&t=280

You won't like Marlinpie when he's angry.

Does that dude make this poo poo up on the fly? Why would you even want to spend the time learning a silly-rear end combo like this.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Sade posted:

Does that dude make this poo poo up on the fly? Why would you even want to spend the time learning a silly-rear end combo like this.

It's MarlinPie, silly-rear end combos are his middle name. Also, easier to spell than Kyohei.

I love MarlinPie.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Meanwhile, in MODOKville...a man was laughing in the face of hitstun decay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGZQ4q7OUo

I hate knowing that I'm eventually going to have to learn to use a stick to even approach this level of execution.

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

I hate knowing that I'm eventually going to have to learn to use a stick to even approach this level of execution.

Holy poo poo, carrying to the corner, comboing into jamming bomb, snapping out, and setting up a huge shield with a hit anywhere off of no meter is insane. I want to see somebody get really good at MODOK.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

PalmTreeFun posted:

Holy poo poo, carrying to the corner, comboing into jamming bomb, snapping out, and setting up a huge shield with a hit anywhere off of no meter is insane. I want to see somebody get really good at MODOK.
Yeah, not to mention what looks like a self-(semi-)unblockable setup that follows that with the crouching M into overhead.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

I commented on that dude's video to mention that in the sentinel relaunch combo he does before TACing into modok he should leave out the s.H because it causes horrible scaling. He replied that he knew and he'd put the s.H in there so that Thor would die on the last hit of the modok part. :worship:

Can anyone comment on how they approach practice?

For me, learning how to practice has been a major part of learning the game. Lately I have been using a few habits that seem to reduce the time it takes to learn new stuff.
1. Say, either in my head or aloud, the moves as I do them. This goes for every move and helps keep me focused on what I'm doing.
2. When I flub a harder part of a combo that is later in the combo I take a moment to recompose myself before my next attempt. During that time I think about the trouble spot and go over the motions slowly in my head a few times. I often miss things because I've psyched myself out to think they're hard and end up rushing or mashing. Slowing down and thinking helps me relax and do it correctly.
3. If possible, break trouble spots out of combos and practice them by themselves. Something that can be practiced this way is Wolverine's Fatal Claw loop. It works the same in or out of a combo.
4. Switch characters and practice their combos when I become frustrated with the combo I'm working on. It helps to pick a character whose combos I have down pat. Doing a familiar combo can get me refocused and ready to try tackling the harder stuff again.
5. Experiment a lot when it comes to the timing on things. Learning a new timing is the hardest element of the game because the game sometimes gives little visual or auditory indication if you're early or late. In my opinion it is often better to err on the side of being late with something then adjust by going faster until you get the move to connect. There are two reasons for this. One, I generally tend to rush new stuff and go too fast. Slowing down helps counter this tendency. Two, being early with a move usually means that move doesn't come out at all. It's much harder to adjust what I'm doing when I don't get feedback from the game about how far off I was. Being late often ensures that something happens (whether it's the move or a jump or whatever) and gives me an idea of how far off I am. It is also very important to study the game for any visual or auditory indication that will help you learn the proper timing. When learning links I sometimes switch out the move I'm trying to link with a faster or easier to execute move (e.g. substitute an M for an L or a special for a normal) just to learn what the timing on the button press ought to be.
6. Go on the SRK character forums and look at other people's combos for my characters so I know what works. It's great to know that something I'm trying actually does work when I'm first practicing it and failing over and over.
7. This isn't really a how to practice tip, it's more of a how to practice so that your practice will translate to something you can do in a match tip. I practice my combos off of lots of different openers. I practice my combos off of each of my assists, off of my characters' overheads and command throws, air throws, incoming setups, and any other situation they can combo out of. I play a lot less than I practice and practicing lots of different openers has helped me start winning sometimes.

A good example of #2 is when I was learning Akuma's light tatsu into Gohadouken combo ender in vanilla. I kept rushing it and screwing it up until I realized that it was exactly the same motion I was doing for Sentinel's light rocket punch into hyper sentinel force, a move I could do a hundred times in a row without even thinking about it. Once I made that connection and started thinking instead of freaking out and mashing I was able to do the Akuma combo.

A good example of #5, a tough link with little visual or auditory indication to help, is continuing a Deadpool combo with a dash and a launcher after Quick Work. The screen is away from Deadpool which means you can't see the recovery animation and use that to help you with your timing. Also, every character has a different trajectory when thrown into the air by Quick Work. If you try time your dash based on the trajectory of the opponent you'll get screwed up when you practice on a different character. Also, even if you have the dash timing down you might not hit your launcher fast enough to allow it to connect. I was able to learn the link by practicing on Nova, who has a trajectory such that when I dashed to hit him based on his trajectory I just ended up doing it right. I also began hitting s.L as soon as I possibly could after the dash to be sure to pick him up. Once I had the timing down it worked on every character I tried it on.

I believe that the game is very deficient in helping the player learn timing, be it for tough links or for simple air combos. If the game were to give the player feedback on their window for hitting any particular move I believe everyone who plays would level up their game much faster because their practice time would be better spent.

Also, now that I've learned some effective practice techniques I am seeing some strong parallels to when I used to play saxophone in grade school (I was terrible at it). I now understand why many top players seem to have music experience. I've heard or read that Masta CJ, Fanatiq, Marlinpie, and Desk all came from a musical background. It makes so much sense. They're good because music taught them how to practice. I wonder if they would agree with that statement.

I'd like to wrap up by noting that I'm not amazing at the game. I still struggle with some stuff that I feel like I should have down pat by now. What I'm trying to share with you is stuff that I feel helps me practice. Let me know if there's anything you do that I've missed.

Free Gratis
Apr 17, 2002

Karate Jazz Wolf
One thing that really helped my execution was learning Dr Stranges impact palm loops. It tooke a long time to get used to the timing and rhythm of the combo but in the end I was able to pull it off almost 100%. From that point on I seem to be able to learn more ambitious combos.

Figuring out how many loop interations I could do in one combo also really got me thinking about hit stun deterioration and how to best optimize combos, so now I find custom combo building to be much less of a mystery.

Can't say it'll work for everyone, but if your execution sucks try learning a jump loop of some sort. It was a real eye opener for me.

Edit: or force yourself to learn Dante combos that involve bold canceling. If you can get that down you're golden.

Free Gratis fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Jan 20, 2012

Happy Blue Cow
Oct 23, 2008

I have moooore respect for
Mr. Carpainter then others. Even if I become someone's steak dinner, I'll still respect him.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but could anyone tell me what exactly determines which side the opponents next character comes in after you've downed a character on their team?

I was playing at my buddies the other day, and this problem kept coming up of the opponents character coming in at the complete opposite side than expected. I was always under the impression that the next character comes out depending on the side you are facing during the killing blow, but now I am really not so sure...

Happy Blue Cow fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jan 21, 2012

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

Happy Blue Cow posted:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but could anyone tell me what exactly determines which side the opponents next character comes in after you've downed a character on their team?

It's based on where the previous character was downed. The next character comes in on the opposite side of you relative to that spot. So if you cross over the body before the next character comes in they will switch sides.

Nate405 fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 21, 2012

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
I don't know if this was fixed or not, but in the vanilla game, if you stood right on top of Zero's death location (since he doesn't leave a body), the new character would come in from behind you and your character would have to turn around. That got me a couple of times while I was making a chip-kill setup after killing Zero. :sigh:

duffath
May 9, 2007

Metrohunter posted:

I don't know if this was fixed or not, but in the vanilla game, if you stood right on top of Zero's death location (since he doesn't leave a body), the new character would come in from behind you and your character would have to turn around. That got me a couple of times while I was making a chip-kill setup after killing Zero. :sigh:

Zero is a bit of an exception though since he's one of the few/only characters who doesn't leave a corpse.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
Don't think I saw this posted yet (if it was, oops whatever this is still good) so here have some fun watching Combofiend comebacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJAvHZCFzuM

Fenn the Fool!
Oct 24, 2006
woohoo
Played in the $3 brackets at casuals yesterday, predictably went 0 and 2. If anyone is so inclined to watch the videos and tell me how bad I am, I'd appreciate it (I'm playing casuals at 14:00, match 1 at 51:30, match 2 at 1:16:00). I don't really know what to look for when I watch these, I have a very hard time translating from theory to practicality or even articulating what I was thinking or thought my opponent was thinking during a match. I've heard that picking one thing to really focus on is a helpful way to improve, are there any large tangible mistakes that I'm making or is it more a large collection of situational bad decisions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
I'm contemplating picking up Skrull, anybody got some cool resources I might not find on SRK?

• Locked thread