Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Unoriginal Name
Jul 11, 2011

My favorite touhou is my beloved Nitori.
:swoon:

CLiX posted:

This is just ridiculous. So, after having my account blocked for bullshit reasons and never getting anything but automated replies, I reformatted my PC and made a new account.

Fastforward to last night, I spent a fair amount of cash in the marketplace and buy some weapons, try out the scout for one mission (it owns) then go to sleep.

Wake up this morning and my account is blocked. What the gently caress G1. WHAT THE gently caress?!

Waiting for an automated loving reply to tell me what I didn't do this time. So mad.

e; Could be due to the fact that while making PayPay disputes over my first account I accidently made a dispute over some earlier money I spent on this account. Closed it and hopefully that's the reason why my account is blocked.

Hey dude, after you get your Paypal business sorted you should probably send another friendly letter to G1 asking that your account(s) be unblocked, and then ask if they are allowed to transfer any cash items you purchased on any new accounts to your original account. That would be pretty bullshit for you to just throw away some bux on an account you won't ever use again, probably.

EDIT: I'm also bad at reading and it seems you did just that but hey a little reinforcement gets the point across

An Unoriginal Name fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jan 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinigre
Feb 18, 2011

Prepare your bladder for imminent release!
Last night, I tried the ALIG from the Armas marketplace for a good 3 hours and found that I really, really like using LMGs. I'm thinking of using an ALIG from now on, but should I use the SHAW instead? Also, is the ACT 44 good as a sidearm for it?

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Shaw
+ Can fry vehicles if you're close to them
+ Psychological warfare value is high
+ Effin nuts in close combat
- Gets quite sad after the enemy steps one pixel out of range
- You need to be on the move, hope you can get a one slot to stick something into quickly
- Cooling Jacket 3 does nothing to its firing rate (according to my 60fps frame by frame analysis it actually breaks it

Alig
+ Will fry vehicles from great range
+ You can snipe with it, even without a scope
+ Psychological WAHAHAHAHAfare
+ Makes you feel good just by using it and popping cars
- Leaves you vulnerable, though still a force to be reckoned with
- You need great aim and reaction time and framerate to survive close combat

Shaw's required company is an RSA or ACT44 for ranged warfare, Alig goes best with something close range and quick like an FBW. As much fun as the Shaw is I value popping vehicles over bursting down people at close ranges. Alig use is improved by wearing Kevlar 1 for 10% (bugged, provides more, I swear to koresh it's bugged) extra health.

Ansith
Nov 8, 2010

Elongated Baked Bean

I made myself a Mad Max MFP Interceptor, gave one to a friend, and I'm about to start on a Pursuit one to give to another friend. Now to find a 4th.

I'm also having trouble with the letters on the car, they all go pixelated no matter how big or small I make them. Is there anything I can do to stop that from happening or is that just how it works?

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
The Clangers <3

If you run at the highest possible graphical settings in-game and outside of it it should be fine really. Try separating text into several decals, trying to get the letters as large as possible, pay attention to when you need to adjust the model and re-cast the decal. Try careful angles to create soft curves

An Unoriginal Name
Jul 11, 2011

Ansith posted:

I'm also having trouble with the letters on the car, they all go pixelated no matter how big or small I make them. Is there anything I can do to stop that from happening or is that just how it works?

This is the game working as designed, more so when running on a 32-bit operating system. If you are on 64-bit and have a good amount of RAM, head back to ye olde custom config post and skip down to 5. RAM and try making a config that includes all of those variables except for MemoryCeiling, and then set them to False. This should more or less force the game to never compress anything at the cost of RAM usage and probably performance.

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

An Unoriginal Name posted:

Pro-gamers such as us help make lame baby streams awesome. #ownedbysomethinglawful #massivelysucks

The stream isn't uploaded yet so for those of you that missed it just hold on to your pants. It's right here! My favorite part is when her game crashes.

I'm the pink gay cowboy. :smug:

Quotes from G1's brilliant PR manager:

"[Griefing me] is like shooting a retarded kid. There's no sport in it."

"I hope I'm not getting added to a bunch of people's friends lists so they can go, 'Hey, there's that sucky PR guy, let's go take him out.'"

edit: "G1 has never promised anything for retail. We have targets we try to meet."

Cassian of Imola fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jan 23, 2012

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

MrLonghair posted:

The Clangers <3

If you're referring to his av I think you'll find that's The Trap Door :colbert:

Goddamn it, I wish I could buy another 10 car slots. Then I'd make a Trap Door car in a heartbeat.

So I went back to APB over the last week or so and I've gotta say (Although I say this every time I go back), there's been a hell of a lot less in the way of unfair bullshit. There's still the occasional twitchy bastard with uncanny N-TEC abilities and pants-on-head retarded backup, but I haven't actually gotten legitimately pissed off with the game yet in several hours of playtime. When it comes to APB, being able to say that is pretty goddamn severe.

I'm still waiting for the game to do its usual bait-and-switch and after making this post I'm sure a trillion hackers will suddenly appear out of nowhere and six more gotta-have-it bodykits will be released and G1 will personally come around my house and set upon me with cricket bats and knives, but at this point it's all part of the charm. Being able to drive around in a Fresno barging anything and everything out of the way, or getting in my Vegas and flipping it over all in less than 5 seconds always makes up for it.

Edward_Lapine
Jan 21, 2011

I thought you were actually gay, I mean...
So did I, for a bit, but then I found out about the prohibitive standards of hygiene, and all that DANCING!

Songbearer posted:

getting in my Vegas and flipping it over all in less than 5 seconds always makes up for it.

I love how my Jericho will flip poo poo if I hit a stray curb. The physics in APB crack me up. I may not not make it to an objective point in time, coming in as backup 700m+ away, but the journey to it was certainly a blast. Not to mention, "accidentally" hitting criminal vehicles (who aren't on my mission) is fun too. It's so easy to grief.

The REAL Gtab Fan
Apr 12, 2007

Let it post, let it post, can't wait to shit post anymore~
Let it go, let it go, gonna vote one and move onnnnnn~

Donny posted:

Quotes from G1's brilliant PR manager:

Him (and that stupid bitch hosting it) didn't even know the high heels were broken. Hnnnng.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Ansith posted:

I made myself a Mad Max MFP Interceptor, gave one to a friend, and I'm about to start on a Pursuit one to give to another friend. Now to find a 4th.

:cool::respek::cool:

MrLonghair posted:

Shaw
+ Can fry vehicles if you're close to them
+ Psychological warfare value is high
+ Effin nuts in close combat
- Gets quite sad after the enemy steps one pixel out of range
- You need to be on the move, hope you can get a one slot to stick something into quickly
- Cooling Jacket 3 does nothing to its firing rate (according to my 60fps frame by frame analysis it actually breaks it

Alig
+ Will fry vehicles from great range
+ You can snipe with it, even without a scope
+ Psychological WAHAHAHAHAfare
+ Makes you feel good just by using it and popping cars
- Leaves you vulnerable, though still a force to be reckoned with
- You need great aim and reaction time and framerate to survive close combat

Shaw's required company is an RSA or ACT44 for ranged warfare, Alig goes best with something close range and quick like an FBW. As much fun as the Shaw is I value popping vehicles over bursting down people at close ranges. Alig use is improved by wearing Kevlar 1 for 10% (bugged, provides more, I swear to koresh it's bugged) extra health.

There's a couple things I'd add:
With mods you can make surprisingly long shots using the SHAW. Volume helps make up for accuracy:

The ALIG is very useful for busting light cover. A lot of people don't realize that those stacks of pallets, barrels, and a lot of crates can be destroyed with gunfire. Usually they take too much hard damage to destroy for it to be practical (unless you've got a few people shooting them). With the ALIG you can destroy them and have plenty of ammo to keep firing when they're gone.

Also, the ALIG will change the way you think about cars. They'll stop being that annoying cover the enemy is safe behind and turn into that handy explosive that the enemy is stupid enough to get close to. ALIG + cars is also good for killing those pesky corner campers.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

One of my favourite ALIG tactics is to ram someone else's car into a corner with mine, hop out and shoot whichever car is weaker/more damaged, promptly killing myself and my enemy in a hilarious fashion. I also LOVE the long range preassure it has. With heavy barrel 2 I can basically full auto at 75m and get kills if anyone is stupid enough to remain exposed.

My ALIG tactics = equip kevlar, when enemy sighted (in car or out), crouch and M1 til something/everything explodes and/or dies.

An Unoriginal Name
Jul 11, 2011

http://38.106.70.69/dreamss/otwnotes.txt

quote:

1.6.0 --> 1.6.1

Account Threat
" Account Wide Threat: The highest threat on your account is now applied to all
characters on your account, each character will lose & gain the same threat level.
" Your new threat will be displayed on the Character Select screen.
" District Select: On the District Select screen, the instances tab will now display the
average threat level for each individual instance.
- Manually entering districts which don't match your threat will result in overall
reduced rewards.

Misc
" Added a cooldown to kicking players from a mission team during a mission.
" Removed the ability to delete mails containing unopened attachments.
" Overtime: Fixed timer flashing throughout the mission and repeated claxon sounds.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
So I just went from Cop 0 to Cop 3 tonight. It took about 5 hours of my life.

I'd love to tell you what a rewarding and skillful experience it was, how every arrest was earned fighting tooth and nail, that I reaped the harvest of pubbie tears and drank deep of their rage. I'd love to tell you that, but I'm no liar.

If you're going LTL then you'd better be prepared for all the heartache and pain to hit you like some sort of horrible tsunami. I think I needed about 40 arrests to get to where I was going, maybe more.

The best place for it is in Fight Club. It doesn't really matter which one you choose as both of them have good ranges for the CCG, but most of the night was spent in Beacon. Stock up on percussion grenades, because when your aim fails and you've softened them up with the CCG, you can throw one out and stun your target, if you're lucky.

Join an instance with as few teammates and enemies as possible, but make sure the numbers are skewed in your team's favour because being outnumbered just means you're going to die constantly. In fact, even when everything is headed your way, you're going to die constantly. There's no avoiding it, you're just going to have to accept that 1/10th of the enemy score is because you're a delicious snack. It's okay though, because everyone else on your team who is using LTL is going to die just as much!

When you've actually stunned them and are heading over to arrest them, several things might happen:

1) Some idiot on your team shoots your victim anyway
2) An enemy shoots you
3) An enemy shoots your victim, then shoots you
4) Your enemy shoots your victim, then runs off because he's an rear end in a top hat
5) You arrest the enemy and then instantly get killed by someone else
6) Another LTL user rushes up and arrests them before you
7) You get to the last second of arresting and then one of the above happens
8) You arrest your victim without anything happening

Discount 8 immediately, because the chances of it happening are astronomically slim. When there's over 6 enemies on the other team you can start forgetting about arresting anyone unless that person is incredibly stupid and running off on their own.

The CCG is like a STAR, but with much more kick and tons less efficiency. It's your only real option though at Cop 0, because both the secondaries are terrible (RIP RTW-flavour PIG :( ). Grin and bear it, get Cop 1, and the NL-9 will become available to you.

It says it's a shotgun, but it's not. It's literally a hunting rifle, you can zap folks across the map with it and it actually does a reasonable (for LTL) amount of damage. One direct, close-up shot followed by a percussion grenade will stun someone, or three mid-range shots will put them down. Here's where your own team-mates become a problem. When there's about 6 of you and an equal amount of criminals, people will be fighting constantly and that means

1) The person you're shooting will be too wounded from previous fighting and will die before you can stun them
2) You'll wound the person to the point an idiot teammate shoots them too

So if you find your delicate little flowers are being pruned with red hot lead just too quickly for you, you might want to switch back to the CCG and hope that its softer touch does the job instead. I didn't, because I hate that thing. The NL-9 actually feels kind of rewarding and once you understand how it works, you can have some fun with it.

Don't expect the fun to last long though, because you still have tons of arrests to do! Put on some soothing music (Seriously, do this, it helps), fasten your seatbelts, because if you're like me and you're not the best shot, you're going to be there for a long, long time.

You wanna know how I got all those arrests? Newbies. I managed to luck out and get into a Fight Club that was literally all bronzes and trainees (And one or two silvers and golds) on the crim team. I went around and arrested them one by one, some of them making feeble attempts to fight back. I saw them hiding behind boxes, but that didn't stop me. I saw them running around corners, that didn't stop me either. I descended on them like some sort of hideous avatar of compliance and sowed their bountiful arrest harvest while their miniscule, underdeveloped minds tried to figure out what they had done wrong to have this hateful, cruel beast condemn them to a slow and cruel wait for the respawn timer.

I wept for them as they wept themselves. There was no joy to be had, merely only sorrow and pain, a constant cycle of rebirth and confinement.

My reward? A tiny light.

A tiny little light for my car.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Sometimes I start a new alt just to gently caress with newbies. Did that today and got matched up against 2 greens a bronze and a close to max level gold. I thought I was about to get my comeuppance but things worked out well. At first the gold decided she was going to newbie hunt with the stabba. That notion went out the window very quickly and she went oca with reflex sights 1 i think and cooling jackets 2. This was bad for me. Possibly I should have let her get an arrest or two so she would stick with it.

So anyway we went through the first set of objectives, me not defending well but picking up idiot kills on the teamates and then it went to vip. And it was one of those long rounds where you have 24 lives. Anyway I got in two nice kills, one by car bomb suicide, before the gold took them straight to the crim base with the second floor walkway(Suiji's?). I got as lucky as a person can be and caught goldie napping twice. Once coming up through the basement and once outside. She was wandering around eager for fresh newbie meat. If she'd seen me first I was hosed because I hate the star and suck with it and she had mowed me down easily a few times before. Anyway I wiped out the vip and teamates after each lucky kill and then the vip panicked. I guess he figured she couldnt protect him.

My teamates were absent for most of this, I had seen them idling here and there throughout the round but they turned up halfway through the vip round just after the vip panicked. He started trying to run away in cars while goldie kept getting locked up in fights with my idiot team who wern't especially interested in the vip and her team apart from the vip decided to stick with her. So it became a game. Could I wipe out the vip before she could eliminate my team's lives? When I was down to my last twenty bullets I realized I had forgotten to equip the loving ammo box. In the end I snubnosed the idiot for the final kill while he was carrying an obir and could have turned around and melted me at any point.

I had to send poor goldy a message after commisserating. She should have won but her team was so much worse than mine.

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jan 24, 2012

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Songbearer posted:

I wept for them as they wept themselves. There was no joy to be had, merely only sorrow and pain, a constant cycle of rebirth and confinement.

:bravo:

Perhaps if APB lasts long enough for another OP, I nominate this post as LTL.txt

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
I have completed my APB video. Filled with killing, suicides, yertling and PHYSICS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PucFGBjgvNw&hd=1

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

This video contains content from Violent Music BV, Beggars, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

MrLonghair posted:

This video contains content from Violent Music BV, Beggars, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Yep. Only people in US/Canada will be able to watch. :( They're getting good, can detect music being played by the in game radio.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Quick question, Happy Landing 3 worth it or not? Or just go for 2? My other option is reflex sights 3. Soon I will be able to dump that on to the joker with cooling jackets 3. That or the oca. Joker with cooling jackets 3 is hysterical. I went from in and out of gold to can't get out of gold. I hate golds and being gold.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

Why would taking no fall damage(to health) not be worth it?

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

There's a guy who is very good who streams and he is of the opinion you do take damage and are more likely to more often. Maybe he is confused. but his opinion was stated in two sentences so it wasn't a lot to go on.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

"We have been made aware of an exploit that can cause an oppositions client to crash. Before any more people figure out how to do it, we thought it would be best to bring the servers down for emergency maintenance."

Ooh..

That explains a lot.

Secret Sweater
Oct 17, 2005
dup

:feelsgood:

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~

less than three posted:

I have completed my APB video. Filled with killing, suicides, yertling and PHYSICS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PucFGBjgvNw&hd=1

My 11 kill streak starting at 14:30 :smug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Secret Sweater posted:

:snoop: hot drat!! :snoop:

A path paved with noob corpses, a beautiful path.

Gasoline
Jul 31, 2008

Songbearer posted:

(LTL)

As someone who got Cop 15 by playing legitimate action district matches only, I have no sympathy for you :colbert:

And soon all of Youtube will be blocked in Germany. I'm considering paying for a full-time Russian proxy :suicide:

Considering Happy Landings 3, you don't take health damage from falling with it, but you DO take Stamina damage. Keep that in mind if you're a dirty criminal and you're fighting some idiot cop with LTL.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

less than three posted:

Yep. Only people in US/Canada will be able to watch. :( They're getting good, can detect music being played by the in game radio.

Oh god drat it! Now I miss out on half an hour of APB goon goodness thanks to that.. Can't you argue that it's game footage and the music's in the game and whether it plays or not is beyond your control?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Out of curiosity, has a fix for the 32-bit OS crashing ever been found? I can't use the 3gb boot.ini modifier effectively for it (Game just crashes after a few minutes; computer also blue screens with a bog-standard nv4_dist error periodically while doing mundane tasks such as using an internet browser when set to 3gb), but would like to play with a friend of mine. Obviously, crashing every hour on the hour and dropping out of matches and whatnot is not a fun nor efficient way to play.

Shima Honnou fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Jan 24, 2012

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

Secret Sweater posted:

Congrats. I'm about 1000 or so from rifleman 15, but my power being out for the past 5 days hasn't helped me progress much.

AgentJR
Jun 5, 2011

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Shima Honnou posted:

Out of curiosity, has a fix for the 32-bit OS crashing ever been found? I can't use the 3gb boot.ini modifier effectively for it (Game just crashes after a few minutes; computer also blue screens with a bog-standard nv4_dist error periodically while doing mundane tasks such as using an internet browser when set to 3gb), but would like to play with a friend of mine. Obviously, crashing every hour on the hour and dropping out of matches and whatnot is not a fun nor efficient way to play.

Who is this friend of yours? Have you been APB-cheating on me? :colbert:

Edward_Lapine
Jan 21, 2011

I thought you were actually gay, I mean...
So did I, for a bit, but then I found out about the prohibitive standards of hygiene, and all that DANCING!

Songbearer posted:

I went through hell and back and all I got to show for it is a silly little red light ontop of my car.

Show that light off with pride, fellow enforcer! :colbert:

I never touched Fight Club doing LtL since I was under the impression I wouldn't unlock anything for the contacts, so I just played financial/waterfront.

I think that may be your problem too. Fight club usually has a lot of chaos and criminals running around. I find my best arrests come from 1v1s, 1v2s, and 2v2s in Financial/Waterfront. Smaller games are much more manageable, barely anyone stealing your arrests or shooting them down (or you!) before you can arrest them. Plus, I get a little thrill by outsmarting, outwitting, flanking, and ambushing a single criminal and beating them with LtL. It's very satisfying.

I've had about 5 or so criminals so far in my LtL escapades whine to me "LtL is OP, fagnoob". :wtc:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

AgentJR posted:

Who is this friend of yours? Have you been APB-cheating on me? :colbert:

Of course not.

Captain Swing
Dec 30, 2006

You should have a little more faith in your captain.
Today we played a strange match. Our opposition's leader kicked her team and then quit just to not let us lose. Afterwards kept on lecturing me that I should make an alt character instead of de-threating - moaning about OP guns (OSMAW, which I haven't ever bought and OPGL, which I used once) while using a Colby CSG.

Captain Swing fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jan 25, 2012

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

Goofballs posted:

There's a guy who is very good who streams and he is of the opinion you do take damage and are more likely to more often. Maybe he is confused. but his opinion was stated in two sentences so it wasn't a lot to go on.

The only thing I can think of is that HL reduces the fall distance where you brace yourself on landing, so he expects to be exposed and take fire when he lands? I'm not sure it's worth bumping down to 2, though.

Raxmus
Jul 7, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

An Unoriginal Name posted:

http://38.106.70.69/dreamss/otwnotes.txt

I think I'm going to be sick. What do these changes possibly add to the game? Is the solution to every problem in an MMO hitting it over the head with a sledgehammer while ignoring all the other issues going on around it? Why does this company keep making the game I have a horrible addiction to even worse? It hurts to play but I just can't stop... :pcgaming::pcgaming::pcgaming:

quote:

- Manually entering districts which don't match your threat will result in overall
reduced rewards.

Playing with your friends/clan/new people is bad and you should never EVER do it.

Raxmus fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jan 25, 2012

QQmore
Jan 10, 2010

Raxmus posted:

I think I'm going to be sick. What do these changes possibly add to the game? Is the solution to every problem in an MMO hitting it over the head with a sledgehammer while ignoring all the other issues going on around it? Why does this company keep making the game I have a horrible addiction to even worse? It hurts to play but I just can't stop... :pcgaming::pcgaming::pcgaming:

Playing with your friends/clan/new people is bad and you should never EVER do it.

reduced rewards? If I'm going after lowbies all I need are tears!

And what exactly are you bitching about? The account-wide threat assessment should help in figuring if that trainee with an insane KDR is a hacker or reroll.

keeb
Sep 24, 2003
The Shocker
Seriously if you're going to bitch about that patch, at least complain about the fact that they added 0 bug fixes unless you count deleting mail with attachments (which should have never made it out of beta).

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

So no more making new alts to pubstomp. Well I guess I see why they did that. And I really like the idea of displaying average threat level. You are much less likely to step into a total murderbox and I don't care so much about rewards at the moment. I have the essential gear I want. Now its down to just rebuying a jg or joker 2 slot every so often. And when I find out how to fix my steam currency problem I can do the whole premium thing. However the email thing in the patch notes said no deleting email with attachments, big whoop. That's only an issue if you annoy someone and they symbol bomb you. What I really want to do is send mods between my alt and my main character. I understand that's possible but sending money isn't which is annoying.

I picked up falling 3 and it seems cool but there haven't been situations I felt grateful I had it yet. Also as far as I can tell the thing to do in fightclub tall under construction building is to buy a heavy machine gun and staircase camp. I know this because I went there that's all people seemed to want to do. Which brings up another question, do you gain or lose threat in fightclub? That could be a really useful place to lose threat if so.

Also I think I came across the goon who did the funny video about stealing a goldfarmer's loot on the bridge in waterfront tonight.

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jan 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secret Sweater
Oct 17, 2005
dup
those are OTW patchnotes.

heard it straight from a dev's lips that they weren't even really sure if they were going to put the reward reduction into the game. patch is supposed to hit the last week of this month if no delays.

• Locked thread