Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

Neu posted:

nice tie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
nothing more affectionate than a cat while you're eating breakfast cereal *picks up cat and removes from table for the sixth time*

Neu posted:

children should grow up with pets

nothing is worse then that person who "doesn't like cats or dogs" and you can tell is scared shitless.

it's me

a neighbor's dog snapped at me once when i tried to push its butt down to make it sit, and basically until i was in high school i didn't try and pick up dogs or cats

one of my friends' moms kept beagles though, which basically made me not at all scared of dogs or cats

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

Jonny 290 posted:

a couple we know literally got rid of their catte b/c they were having a baby and were scared of the 'cat smelling milk/suffocates baby' thing
mid-20s

thats a shame because our baby and our cattes are best buds especially fat black Poe who follows him around headbutting him :3:

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Hell yes kids and cattes. We've been holding our infant's hands and 'petting' Trophy with them so he too at this young age can experience the joy of petting a cat. Trophy purrs and rubs up against him we'll have to get it on camera.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

BonzoESC posted:

nothing more affectionate than a cat while you're eating breakfast cereal *picks up cat and removes from table for the sixth time*

I eat at my desk because the wife has already left for work, and Pepper always jumps up and waits patiently for me to finish because she gets a couple of laps of milk when i'm done as a treat. It took a while, but she understands the word "wait" just fine, along with "out," "up," and "down." :3:

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

mod sassinator posted:

this is me irl

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

mod sassinator posted:

aaag lysergic acid diethyl amide

edit: DOODOO.RU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Alright - Working on getting my act together today so I've added some Velcro attachable ties to my etsy page. Let me know what you think.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/91252813/warped-checker-board-detachable-cat-tie

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

BonzoESC posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6CcxJQq1x8

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i got a bag of nip returned in the mail and i already reshipped the order and the guy got it so i have one last bag of the 2011 crop left

im thinkin something special should happen with it

what do you think?

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

dee eight posted:

i got a bag of nip returned in the mail and i already reshipped the order and the guy got it so i have one last bag of the 2011 crop left

what do you think?

put cat in a box

empty entire bag into box

close box

return 1 hr later

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

dee eight posted:

what do you think?
smoke it

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Kirk posted:

put cat in a box

empty entire bag into box

close box

return 1 hr later

nooooooo don't collapse the nip-state

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

my first thought is just send it to fork bomb

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

put fork bomb in the box

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

dee eight posted:

my first thought is just send it to fork bomb

thats what im gonna do so gently caress all y'all

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
d8 ship the cat weed

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

graph posted:

d8 ship the cat weed

yes i did

dee eight fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jan 25, 2012

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011
Time2party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gjKTYDAC3s

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
shiro is permasleep

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Swolegoat posted:

Time2party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gjKTYDAC3s

a wonderfully nuanced film, a cinematic tour de force! i watched it again and again and each time it was a new experience. oscar material? no. it transcends mere accolades and becomes true raw unalloyed beauty.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

We have cat parties at our house...we break out the nip, get some canned catfood, and set it all out

the girls generally pick at the food and walk away and then the boys pig out

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

TOOT BOOT posted:

We have cat parties at our house...we break out the nip, get some canned catfood, and set it all out

the girls generally pick at the food and walk away and then the boys pig out

this is kinda gay bro

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

ahhh spiders posted:

shiro is permasleep

shiro is contagious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk6cihnpFUg

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Kirk posted:

this is kinda gay bro

I meant the girl cats pick at the food, etc we don't actually invite people over for this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

not a trap by the way, she doesn't care if you rub her belly

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
this morning I pretty much assaulted Bigsby with pets/loves. I rolled him around, motor boated dat belly, gave him full body rubs, and all he did was meow once or twice. Otherwise he was purrrriiinnngg.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Neu posted:

this morning I pretty much assaulted Bigsby with pets/loves. I rolled him around, motor boated dat belly, gave him full body rubs, and all he did was meow once or twice. Otherwise he was purrrriiinnngg.

i tried that on mrs d8 and the bitch scratched and bit me

it was freakin awesome

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

kkats that look liek hitler

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
gizmo cries when you do that i'd upload a video but people would think i'm abusing her :ohdear:

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

flyboi posted:

gizmo cries when you do that i'd upload a video but people would think i'm abusing her :ohdear:

That sucks. Bigsby loves it but he's got this attitude of "I don't like you" so his body language says he loves it but his face says gently caress you.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

flyboi posted:

dont make gizmo cry you monster!!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Zoe (cat in picture) secretly likes to do stuff that she doesn't like to do

she runs away when it comes to snuggle time when I go to bed but within 30 seconds she's purring and happy

if certain other cats are on the bed already she won't purr and wants to get away though

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

Shaggar posted:

dont make gizmo cry you monster!!

if gizmo is anything like kozmo, he'd have to feed her to death.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Neu posted:

This is Leeloo's new game. She meows like she's being attacked but purrs so loudly you can hear her in the next room. Also if you stop she follows you around until you give her more pettes.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
http://www.break.com/index/this-is-just-embarassing-2289832

:stare:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

I bought some montana catnip for someone for christmas and I lost it. where is my catnip?

ps - I will find my catnip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
just release the cattes and they'll find it for you