Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

Lullabee posted:

We eventually killed them all, but the one that sticks out in my mind is my brother actually stabbed one with a knife,
Wait, what? That is way creepier than a redheaded kid with spaghetti. Normally you just shoo wildlife out with a broom! Remind me not to drop by your house uninvited :chef:

To contribute, one of my favorite creepy-image subjects: a hollow-eyed Palermo mummy. Linked in case someone doesn't want to look at a guy who's been dead a long time. I'd like to visit the catacombs there, but on the other hand it might be kind of weird to, say, visit a museum, grab some lunch, go check out the dead people, hit the shops...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lullabee
Oct 24, 2010

Rock a bye bay-bee
In the beehive

Telemaze posted:

Wait, what? That is way creepier than a redheaded kid with spaghetti. Normally you just shoo wildlife out with a broom! Remind me not to drop by your house uninvited :chef:

I'm not sure why we didn't do that. This was back in 05 when my parents were separating and I think we just wanted to be rid of them. V:shobon:V

Even though it's been proven as a hoax, the concept of Have you seen this man? creeps me out. Well, that and the thought that you dream about only faces you've seen before.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug
I'd kind of like a Halloween mask of This Man, but I worry no one would get it anyway. Still, it would be a little creepy.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lullabee posted:

to not derail any further, I've always found the old advertisements to be super creepy:

Kid's eating that raw ground beef so fast it's trailing behind his fork like the tail of a motherfucking comet.

Also if we're doing that:

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.

:stare: :stare:

:stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

av by @daikonquest!

:catstare:

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

WARNING: This video is not only creepy it's also :barf:

From TLC's "My Strange Addiction:" woman is way too involved with her husband's ashes.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Holy crap. I went from disgust and pity to OHGODWHY so fast in the last 20 seconds or so of that video. :cry:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

fork bomb posted:

WARNING: This video is not only creepy it's also :barf:

From TLC's "My Strange Addiction:" woman is way too involved with her husband's ashes.

I didn't think it would be that bad until I got to the end and I gagged.

SamLikesCake
Oct 6, 2006

... and he is my navigator.
Honestly few things have actually made me shout "OH GOD GROSS WHY" at my computer and cover my eyes, but that was one of them.

Jesus.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
I'm at work at the moment... what happens at the end of the video?

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

She eats her husband's ashes.

Fell
Feb 22, 2007

by Cowcaster

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Ever heard of Lik-M-Aid?

Look a sunflower
Jan 6, 2010

There may be a boogeyman or boogeymen in the house.
Would that be considered cannibalism? I guess just in a philosophical sense, not that it would make a difference on whether that's weird as poo poo or not.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
At first I thought it was going to be some sex related thing, I'm kinda glad how it turned out after thinking that.

aas Bandit
Sep 28, 2001
Oompa Loompa
Nap Ghost

Ok Fella posted:

At first I thought it was going to be some sex related thing, I'm kinda glad how it turned out after thinking that.
I'm glad I'm not the only person. I was kind of relieved, and not really that grossed out at all. Don't get me wrong; it's still inarguably really loving weird, but...eh. I wonder what it tastes like?

Here's a ballerina carved from a human tooth.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
I guess human ashes aren't any different from any other ashes, but dear god.

Chris Mars's paintings are pretty creepy.

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

This just showed up on my Facebook newsfeed. Apparently it's a friend of a friend. I'm happy I don't know this person.

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid

Both those rocks tumbled down from the hills at the left side of the picture. When you drive past you can see a "corridor" in the forest where the rocks tumbled down.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Not a viking posted:

Both those rocks tumbled down from the hills at the left side of the picture. When you drive past you can see a "corridor" in the forest where the rocks tumbled down.

Photo gallery

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Robot Lincoln posted:

Photo gallery

If you look at picture number 5, it almost looks like the house is going :aaa:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Holy poo poo, when he said you could see the trail from when those rocks came down I thought he meant geological evidence from, like, the precambrian, not that they just came down last week.

loving hell, that's scary.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Though now the house is pretty bad rear end with two giant loving rocks on the side. I'd anchor them up for climbing.

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Phy posted:

Kid's eating that raw ground beef so fast it's trailing behind his fork like the tail of a motherfucking comet.

Also if we're doing that:

Some goon has/had this as an av. I think he popped up in photoshop threads a lot? Used to wig me out a bit when he'd post. That kid isn't hungry for beans....

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Canned macabre, yeah?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Harminoff posted:

It's real.

Twiggy Johnson
Jun 10, 2011
On the up side, I'm legit happy to know that you can get your eye refilled if it pops.

Phillip K. Dork
May 25, 2011

Doctor Rope
I really do think Anne Hathaway is very beautiful but when I saw a screencap of her from the Jimmy Kimmel Show I couldn't help but put it through an image editor. All I did was move the eyebrows a bit.

I laugh when I look at this, but it's nervous laughter.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
Hugo Weaving's daughter. Good job!

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

Phillip K. Dork posted:

I really do think Anne Hathaway is very beautiful but when I saw a screencap of her from the Jimmy Kimmel Show I couldn't help but put it through an image editor. All I did was move the eyebrows a bit.

I laugh when I look at this, but it's nervous laughter.

Makes me want to Smile.

Graveyardstick
Nov 18, 2007

Are you too depressed to finish biting through that piece of toast?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJhYIzJrbaE

An robot with too many hands. :stare:

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Elysiume posted:

It's real.

My former landlady's left (I want to say) eye used to do something similar to this from time to time. She said it felt like here eyeball was twitching. She was full of weird medical disorders, though. Sweating on only one side, and she could kill a watch by wearing it. Medical oddity, that one.

Edit: Youtube recommendations from hxcorpse's link reminded me about Theo Jansen's Strandbeests are both awesome and creepy.

For those who want more info

Dickey Butts has a new favorite as of 16:33 on Jan 23, 2012

Aristurtle Records
Jun 9, 2006

live at random, live as best one can

This is especially creepy to me because I always thought koalas were cute and cuddly, but I'd never seen a close up of one before - look at its eyes!! It has snake eyes! This has ruined koalas for me :(

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Aristurtle Records posted:

This is especially creepy to me because I always thought koalas were cute and cuddly, but I'd never seen a close up of one before - look at its eyes!! It has snake eyes! This has ruined koalas for me :(

Yes but on the other hand, look at that fat little belly.

Rub it.

Ruuuub iiiiiiiit.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

I'm sorry but Koalas are, and always have been, creepy as gently caress.

Weezy88
Sep 25, 2006
Koalas are hellspawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8oLu7znwQ0

Twiggy Johnson
Jun 10, 2011

Weezy88 posted:

Koalas are hellspawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8oLu7znwQ0

Those are the funniest sounds I've ever heard an animal make.

Fell
Feb 22, 2007

by Cowcaster

(I always thought they were cute too, never noticed the eyes :gonk:)

This koala derail reminds me of this clip from The Simpsons:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDi6UX1KE0w

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Its nose looks like a kitty :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

During the Iron Age in Scandinavia people were fond of sacrificing to the gods. Humans, dogs, horses, you name it. The preferred spot for this were in the bogs. Whats the best way of illustrating this to school children? Lets place a couple of dead horses in the bog. Its educational!

:nws:Horses in the breeze There's no gore, it's just horse skins, but still.

Those things haunted me when I was 10. I kinda appreciate the illustration of Iron Age life now, but goddamn.

Winklebottom has a new favorite as of 15:22 on Jan 29, 2012

• Locked thread