Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

LP97S posted:

dubai's latest retard project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

Jonny 290 posted:

proquote also this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_time_you_masturbate..._God_kills_a_kitten

Toasterdeath
Jun 30, 2003

LP97S posted:

dont post my smoking rig tia

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archie_Meets_The_Punisher

lol i remember seeing this in ads in comic books when i was a kid

i didn't follow superhero comics but i could still tell that that had to be some kind of trainwreck

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archie_Meets_The_Punisher

lol i remember seeing this in ads in comic books when i was a kid

i didn't follow superhero comics but i could still tell that that had to be some kind of trainwreck

Comedy Portal

EDIT: Goddammit, the featured article is Excel Saga.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbate-a-thon

The winner of "Longest Time Spent Masturbating/Male" (and also the World Record Holder in this category) is Mr. Masanobu Sato, who in 2008 masturbated for 9 hours and 33 minutes. In 2009 he extended his record to 9 hours and 58 minutes.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

axolotl farmer posted:

The winner of "Longest Time Spent Masturbating/Male" (and also the World Record Holder in this category) is Mr. Masanobu Sato, who in 2008 masturbated for 9 hours and 33 minutes. In 2009 he extended his record to 9 hours and 58 minutes.

:stare: Ejaculation distance—women: 3.15 metres - World record

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
peejaculation :rolleyes:

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

axolotl farmer posted:

extended his record

Toasterdeath
Jun 30, 2003

axolotl farmer posted:

Target ejaculation—men: 6 centimetres from bull's eye
Target ejaculation—women: All over bull's eye[7]

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

stop calling everyone precious

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

LP97S posted:

hey i ordered this salad without tomatoes

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

The projection commonly used in videogames deviates slightly from "true" isometric due to the limitations of raster graphics. Lines in the x and y directions would not follow a neat pixel pattern if drawn in the required 30° to the horizontal. While modern computers can eliminate this problem using anti-aliasing, earlier computer graphics did not support enough colors or possess enough CPU power to accomplish this. So instead, a 2:1 pixel pattern ratio would be used to draw the x and y axis lines, resulting in these axes following a 26.565° (arctan 0.5) angle to the horizontal. (Game systems that do not use square pixels could, however, yield different angles, including true isometric.) Therefore, this form of projection is more accurately described as a variation of dimetric projection, since only two of the three angles between the axes are equal (116.565°, 116.565°, 126.87°). Many in video game and pixel art communities, however, continue to colloquially refer to this projection as "isometric perspective".

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_mothers_of_the_Ottoman_Sultans

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Gropecunt Lane was a street name found in English towns and cities during the Middle Ages, believed to be a reference to the prostitution centred on those areas; it was normal practice for a medieval street name to reflect the street's function or the economic activity taking place within it. Gropecunt, the earliest known use of which is in about 1230, appears to have been derived as a compound of the words grope and oval office. Streets with that name were often in the busiest parts of medieval towns and cities, and at least one appears to have been an important thoroughfare.

mcnealys baby
Nov 3, 2002

ohhh here we go

Jonny 290 posted:

dont sign your posts

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Gropecunt, the earliest known use of which is in about 1230, appears to have been derived as a compound of the words grope and oval office.

appears to have been derived
after long linguistic and etymological analysis

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

Lamont Cranston posted:

etymological analysis

centipedes? in my groped oval office?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogs#Military_uses

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Gropecunt Lane was a street name found in English towns and cities during the Middle Ages, believed to be a reference to the prostitution centred on those areas; it was normal practice for a medieval street name to reflect the street's function or the economic activity taking place within it. Gropecunt, the earliest known use of which is in about 1230, appears to have been derived as a compound of the words grope and oval office. Streets with that name were often in the busiest parts of medieval towns and cities, and at least one appears to have been an important thoroughfare.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

thoroughfare :mmmhmm:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Lamont Cranston posted:

appears to have been derived
after long linguistic and etymological analysis

Although it has been said that "etymologists are unlikely to come to an agreement about the origins of 'oval office' any time soon,"[7] the word is most often thought to have derived from a Germanic word (Proto-Germanic *kuntō, stem *kuntōn-), which appeared as kunta in Old Norse. Scholars are uncertain of the origin of the Proto-Germanic form itself.[8] In Middle English, it appeared with many spellings, such as coynte, cunte and queynte, which did not always reflect the actual pronunciation of the word. There are cognates in most Germanic languages, such as the Swedish, Faroese and Nynorsk kunta; West Frisian and Middle Low German kunte; Middle Dutch conte; Dutch kut; Middle Low German kutte; Middle High German kotze (prostitute); German kott, and perhaps Old English cot. The etymology of the Proto-Germanic term is disputed. It may have arisen by Grimm's law operating on the Proto-Indo-European root *gen/gon 'create, become' seen in gonads, genital, gamete, genetics, gene, or the Proto-Indo-European root *gʷneH2/guneH2 'woman' (Greek gunê, seen in gynaecology). Relationships to similar-sounding words such as the Latin cunnus (vulva), and its derivatives French con, Spanish coño, and Portuguese cona, or in Persian kun (کون), have not been conclusively demonstrated. Other Latin words related to cunnus are cuneus 'wedge' and its derivative cunēre 'to fasten with a wedge', (figurative) "to squeeze in", leading to English words such as cuneiform (wedge-shaped).

The word in its modern meaning is attested in Middle English. Proverbs of Hendyng, a manuscript from some time before 1325, includes the advice:[9]

Ȝeue þi cunte to cunnig and craue affetir wedding.
(Give your oval office wisely and make (your) demands after the wedding.)

Pain Wizard
Mar 26, 2010

Lutha Mahtin posted:

(Greek gunê, seen in gynaecology)

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
In music, "Weird Al" Yankovic mentions drinking Earl Grey tea in his song "White and Nerdy," possibly as a reference to Jean-Luc Picard, who is also mentioned in the song. Also likely is the notion that tea is a drink not usually stereotypically imbibed by the "gangstas" of which he sings

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

XausF1 posted:

imbibed

ugh

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

axolotl farmer posted:

what are the rules for world record longest time spent masturbating? does ejaculating end the run or can you just keep at it

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

what are the rules for world record longest time spent masturbating? does ejaculating end the run or can you just keep at it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNH5EUw7gxk&hd=1

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

that video doesn't answer any of dixie's questions, but it definitely convinces me that the answers don't really matter

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

mods rename yospos gropecunt lane tia

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

GROPECUNT LANE: ~*promiscuous mode*~

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Stripper_at_Bachelor_Party_2.jpg

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

boy scouts fuckin owned

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

theflyingexecutive posted:

ugh

start an edit war by changing that to "drunk"

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

mooooom are you taking a picture? I told you I didn't want to do this amyway

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

the first bachelor party to celebrate eternal bachelorhood

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

"umm what am i supposed to do there's no keyboard on this thing"

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
"sis come over here i need you for something"

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

that awful man posted:

cuntipedes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

lol i love the thought that they just had a stripper arrive at like some little breakfast place or something, grandma and grandpa gettin' their early-bird are all :staredog:

waitress all scowlin' with judgments

stripper holdin' back the tears, tryin' not to think about what mom said her life was supposed to be like