Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Kelly posted:

Then, I saw this and threw up.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now imagine working at the Bunny Ranch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

AxeManiac posted:

Now imagine working at the Bunny Ranch.

I just cannot. There is no amount of money that could make me have sex with ETM. And anyway, he's all twisted, they can't actually be having sex, right? They probably just blow him.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
Have you ever been with a black guy? Does he have a big thick beer-can cock? Do you do anal?

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Kelly posted:

I just cannot. There is no amount of money that could make me have sex with ETM. And anyway, he's all twisted, they can't actually be having sex, right? They probably just blow him.

crystal meth is a hell of a drug....something something to walk to St. Louis.

edit; btw that was the worst jpeg I've ever clicked, gently caress.

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Kelly posted:

Don't you listen to the show? Air Force Amy rode his man sized penis for free!

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

chiz posted:

edit; btw that was the worst jpeg I've ever clicked, gently caress.

I think you mean the best :lol:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

AxeManiac posted:

Every time you want to be nice to Eric, he does something horrible again to make you remember why you hate him. He has a sad life, his condition is really bad and I'm sorry for anyone that has to deal with that, but other people have dealt with worse and didn't turn into horrible poo poo heads, so maybe he could try to be a better person and that would help him enjoy his life to the fullest.

But instead, he is a self centered poo poo head who takes everything he can get, is ignorant of the lengths people go to just to help him and is ungrateful. He is mentally fine, a bit dumb, but his problems are his own personality, not his disease or condition or whatever the hell is going on with him.

He has no desire to change, become better or understand his own actions. If he was 6 foot tall 180 pounds of beautiful man muscle, he might be different, but then again so would I, you can't go by what you don't have, only what you do have and he shits on anything he has.

Eric is a horrible person. Don't let his poof ball legs fool you.

Eric is proof that karma exists. You have to be a big rear end in a top hat to be like that. Still, I really want to see Howard interview his parents one day just to see if they're 1) conservative psychos ashamed of their Left 4 Dead Jockey of a son or 2) deeply ashamed of the little rear end in a top hat that, thanks to nature, will never be able to leave them.

If we need a baseline, think of this: if Eric was really a good person, he has had nearly a decade of media exposure to do whatever he ever wanted. Fratto could have flown him around the world, or put his rear end on a cruise. The Stern Show could have even helped. And what has the Midget done? A few acting jobs followed by years in front of a computer, bitching and whining, wanting more and more 'power' so nobody could make fun of him. For someone with a hard and short life on this planet, he sure as hell has wasted them on pointless bullshit. Artie was right: you have to be an incredible rear end for people to hate you when you're that hosed up.

AxeManiac posted:

Here is a better question, does Eric wear baby shoes or what? Do they go on his feet or are they just tucked into his pants legs?

Since he doesn't seem to have feeling in his legs, I imagine Yon just stapleguns them onto Eric's feet. And I think they're Cabbage Patch Kid knockoff shoes.

Kelly posted:

No, they made it clear that one of the women squatted on his member and on his face. I remember Howard asking him if he was 'afraid of disease' because of that.

CrazyAss13 posted:

Maybe that's why The Midget has to use one of his legs as a cushion: to protect his supposedly-enormous junk from being squashed by his top-heavy hump.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

CrazyAss13 posted:

I must have blocked it out for obvious reasons.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

beergod posted:

Have you ever been with a black guy? Does he have a big thick beer-can cock? Do you do anal?

I'm so loving into you. You are so loving hot. I wanna hire a hooker, get some coke, suck my dick, beat off on your face. Let's get some coke and go crazy.

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

qbert posted:

Does anyone know if they posted the sound byte contest entries anywhere to listen to? Some of them actually sounded pretty catchy, particularly the one that won.
You'd THINK that they'd actually make these available for download on their website, but no, that would be crazy talk.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Kelly posted:

This makes me wonder - as a woman, which would be more gross or more of a violation...sex with ETM or blowing ETM? I imagine blowing him would be so much more disgusting, condom included, than loving him with a condom. I mean, I rather have gross things going on down by my junk than IN MY MOUTH.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

GenoCanSing posted:

This makes me wonder - as a woman, which would be more gross or more of a violation...sex with ETM or blowing ETM? I imagine blowing him would be so much more disgusting, condom included, than loving him with a condom. I mean, I rather have gross things going on down by my junk than IN MY MOUTH.

I read this and almost vomited

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
I've gotta say, this ETM pack has given me more pleasure than just about any entertainment in the last few years. Whenever I catch myself listening to the Show now and wonder why, I guess it's because it used to be so brilliant in so many ways that I keep hoping it'll somehow be like that again.

Anyways, Kendra was an absolute monster. ETM is a horrible, horrible person, but I think he's mentally ill in a lot of ways. Kendra was just a sociopath. gently caress her.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
You guys are such marks. You know how Eric is a big pro wrestling fan? He is just trying to act like a pro wrestling-like bad guy, because that's what gets reactions from people. I would say it'd been at least 3 years since Eric hasn't been trolling us.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Artie, Nick and David Arquette are currently playing in the DirectTV Beach Bowl on channel 101. Artie's playing QB and just threw a nice tight ball... that got picked.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
I think the first time they play ETM's song to Kendra is arguably the greatest moment of the Show since I began seriously listening to it (2006).

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

beergod posted:

I think the first time they play ETM's song to Kendra is arguably the greatest moment of the Show since I began seriously listening to it (2006).

"but I wanna know fer sher"

I hate that accent, worst right behind the philly accent. I'm glad Kenneth Keith is dead just so I don't have to hear his voice.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Eric with Tia Carrererrrerrackack

http://oi42.tinypic.com/108ag79.jpg

...and more!

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

CortezFantastic posted:

You guys are such marks. You know how Eric is a big pro wrestling fan? He is just trying to act like a pro wrestling-like bad guy, because that's what gets reactions from people. I would say it'd been at least 3 years since Eric hasn't been trolling us.

Plus I really can't picture Howard spending so much time on him if it wasn't a bit he was in on. There's just no way Howard would let himself be treated like poo poo and keep doing nice things for Eric and keep talking to him on the phone for years if it wasn't some agreed upon bit. I can't buy it.

We all know from some of the fake phony phone calls that Howard's not above doing something fake to entertain the audience.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

CortezFantastic posted:

If that is true, this would be the first time the "Haha, I'm the puppet master all along" phase would literally be pulled off by a puppet.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Buff baby

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Tia Carrera doesn't age

Generic CAW
Aug 11, 2007

BLANDTASTIC!
Eric the Midget is the most evil villain looking dude I've ever seen.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Tia Carrera doesn't age

Seriously. She's still way hot. Lucky midget sock puppet.

MrMidnight fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Feb 5, 2012

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Tia Carrera doesn't age

People of East Asian descent don't age that noticeably anyways. Well, they age but it happens at 65-70 and they hit the wall at 150mph. Everyone else tends to gradually age, East Asians pick a point in their 20s, stay at it for the next 50 years and then the next day they look like a bag of wrinkles and liver spots.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
What is with all the grey hair? ETM's in his mid-30s, right? Dude looks like he's Howard's age.

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

qbert posted:

What is with all the grey hair? ETM's in his mid-30s, right? Dude looks like he's Howard's age.

It's a family problem, premature greying, on both sides. ETM used to dye his hair but must have stopped. Who knows how long he's been grey.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

GenoCanSing posted:

Eric with Tia Carrererrrerrackack

http://oi42.tinypic.com/108ag79.jpg

...and more!

He must have someone typing/writing for him - usually he writes like a 3rd grader.

Tia Carrera doesn't age

Seriously! She looks amazing.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Crotch Bat posted:

People of East Asian descent don't age that noticeably anyways. Well, they age but it happens at 65-70 and they hit the wall at 150mph. Everyone else tends to gradually age, East Asians pick a point in their 20s, stay at it for the next 50 years and then the next day they look like a bag of wrinkles and liver spots.

Yeah. We invited a Cambodian family over for Christmas, and all of them - including the parents who were in their mid-50s - had unbelievable skin. I was jealous.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I'd like to add that the idea that Eric as some master of trolling is hilariously wrong. The guy couldn't even tell when obvious bits were being played on him and thinks that by catching Richard doing a ridiculous voice that he somehow ruined Richard's bits. The guy has no sense of meta-level thinking. He has no depth or ability to think beyond what he can see or hear to his face.

The only bits he's in are coached ones done by Fratto. There's no evil genius to the man with a 90 IQ.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Eric doing basic 3rd grader multiplication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQuiShLPYWA&t=259s

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

I'd like to add that the idea that Eric as some master of trolling is hilariously wrong. The guy couldn't even tell when obvious bits were being played on him and thinks that by catching Richard doing a ridiculous voice that he somehow ruined Richard's bits. The guy has no sense of meta-level thinking. He has no depth or ability to think beyond what he can see or hear to his face.

The only bits he's in are coached ones done by Fratto. There's no evil genius to the man with a 90 IQ.

Let's also keep in mind that his inability to catch subtlety allowed him to keep calling in early in his career. "I..found out...what..you really...meant..and I want...an apology" and that bullshit. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, and his ability to catch on is a more recent discovery of his.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Let's also keep in mind that his inability to catch subtlety allowed him to keep calling in early in his career. "I..found out...what..you really...meant..and I want...an apology" and that bullshit. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, and his ability to catch on is a more recent discovery of his.

He also spends an inordinate amount of time banning people from his wrestling fan site.

I don't think Andy Kaufman was even that dedicated.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Awesome. Stern was just in a Superbowl ad for AGT.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Joe Don Baker posted:

Awesome. Stern was just in a Superbowl ad for AGT.

It was great, but wow was his smile at the end really... weird.

Clicky.

Guess it was more of a grimace.

You can tell NBC is in fact positioning Howard to be the critical judge.

edit to add
They have Howard turning a fire hose on a little Shirley Temple girl in a pink dress. Not very subtle.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Feb 6, 2012

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

It was great, but wow was his smile at the end really... weird.

Clicky.

Is this the first time 'the public' has been told that he's on the show now?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Joe Don Baker posted:

Is this the first time 'the public' has been told that he's on the show now?
It was huge news on the entertainment sites last month and caused a huge turmoil of controversy back then. I doubt this will help people to like him, but it will sure as poo poo drive up the ratings.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
AGT was my favorite John Mayer CD.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Should be a good week of Artie rubbing Nick the wrong way with that Superbowl result.
Unless your not a sports fan. Then it will suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Strangely enough John Stamos was also in a commercial tonight for greek yogurt.