Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Nevergirls posted:

my grandma was an extra on that show so yes

richard dunn??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

julian assflange posted:

Its unlikely to be aired over here. Is it worth downloading at all or is it only ok?

yes you should, but the first season is kinda weak

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

love me some parks and rec

first season was kinda meh but after that it just kept getting better and better

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

didn't the network put surprise bump parks & recs up in the broadcast schedule, forcing everyone to start before they were really ready?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thank you for your opinions. I shall take them into account

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wolfe%2B585,_Senior.ogg

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
ein langen fart

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

julian assflange posted:

thank you for your opinions. I shall take them into account

i, too, recommend watching parks and reqs. the first season is ok but it gets way better from season 2 on.

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

quote:

Demonstration of wear pattern when using Dvorak layout on a QWERTY keyboard. There is heavy wear along the home row, resulting in the original texture wearing off and the plastic surface becoming shiny.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
What's today's featured article on Wikipedia, that repository of all of humanity's wealth of knowledge?

quote:

"Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" is the pilot episode of the animated television series South Park. It first aired on Comedy Central in the United States on August 13, 1997. The episode introduces child protagonists Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh and Kenny McCormick,

:allears:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ahaha he got a satellite dish coming out of he butt! but he wont admit it! what a selfish, non self-aware little boy that is! hjahahaha

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
do you guys know what kenny is saying? my frien got a special copy of south park from trey parker and matt stone (my dad knows them) and it has kennys normal voice! he says the CRAZIEST things! i can't post them here though you just have to talk to them

Wit_sponge
Dec 29, 2008

FUUUCK

Jonny 290 posted:

do you guys know what kenny is saying? my frien got a special copy of south park from trey parker and matt stone (my dad knows them) and it has kennys normal voice! he says the CRAZIEST things! i can't post them here though you just have to talk to them

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Hammerite posted:

What's today's featured article on Wikipedia, that repository of all of humanity's wealth of knowledge?

lol

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Hammerite posted:

that article does not contain the word portmanteau :stare:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

but stuff like this:

Part of a reaction to the culture wars of the 1980s and 1990s in the United States, South Park is deliberately offensive. Much of the show's humor, and of "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe", arises from the juxtaposition of the seeming innocence of childhood and the violent, crude behavior exhibited by the main characters. The episode also exemplifies the carnivalesque, which includes humor, bodily excess, linguistic games that challenge official discourse, and the inversion of social structures.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
children...juxtaposed with violence...

...makes u think...

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

children...juxtaposed with violence...

...makes u think...

you're right, it HAS been too long since i beat up a child

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
12 years of university just so he could get within 100 yards of a school

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Hammerite posted:

laughing irl

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
drat i didnt make it through p&r season 1, i guess i should power thru onto season 2 then !

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Jonny 290 posted:

that's your dad? i think i went to middle school with your half-borther

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

LP97S posted:

they managed to make that plane even rapier.. wtg

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Sniep posted:

they managed to make that plane even rapier.. wtg

highway to teh rape zone

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

Hammerite posted:

lmao

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_South_Park/Featured_topic_Drive/season_1

not only have six episodes from SEASON ONE of south park been featured articles, there is an organized effort to get all of them featured :psyduck:

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

theflyingexecutive posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_South_Park/Featured_topic_Drive/season_1

not only have six episodes from SEASON ONE of south park been featured articles, there is an organized effort to get all of them featured :psyduck:

yet again my ideas for trolling wikipedia have already been taken up as legitimate measures by wikispergs

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_dress_of_Lady_Gaga

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

wanna eat dat fatty jerkysuit

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

JustFrakkingDoIt posted:

wanna eat dat fatty jerkysuit
    /

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

JawnV6 posted:

yet again my ideas for trolling wikipedia have already been taken up as legitimate measures by wikispergs

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Larry_Niven_at_Les_Utopiales.JPG

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

JawnV6 posted:

how can you embarrass that which has no shame?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

some sperg + soulless writer

sounds about right

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

just a butt posted:

haha

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

just a butt posted:

/

haha those two blinking pixels make it look like he's being triggered into eating jerky

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
the munchurian candidate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
i'll show myself out