Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

This post says just how many santees we have needing a santa. This post right here gives you all the information I'd need to match you up with a deadbeatee if you'd like to help out. You're also welcome to enter into the second round of exchanging, but ultimately we need more santas than 'both'. :ohdearsass: We need US mailing santas more than international ones, but we'd be happy to take anybody.

I wish soooo badly that I could help, but I'm beyond broke. Sorry, and sorry to hear that there were a lot of deadbeats. I missed SASS this year (last year too, I think) because I knew I couldn't afford it, wanted to though. If you're really really super stuck I could send something smallish and not store bought, like art or crafts or something, but it would have to be envelopish sized, like $3ish dollars postage (being on a severly limited income and all). I want to help but I don't want to commit to something I can't follow through with. But if that would help and someone out there would get nothing at all, I guess that's the best I can offer. I hope that you get Santa's to fill in. It's too bad that the people who want a round two wouldn't just give that up and focus on Santa duty, but I can see the appeal. Us folks love our presents from strangers, don't we?

piratescurvy posted:

Jumping over from the Valentine Card Swap thread.... I did the trade Valentine gift deal last year and it was awesomely fun, so I'm in. Unlike last years it seems we aren't assigned a goon, so I'll pick a few of you at random. Lucky you(s)!

If any goon wants to send me stuff: I like cats, rats, tfr, bikes, vegan, eurotrash, anything perverted, fagoon, and anything just plain nerdy.

Walter M
*address redacted

P.S. - I'm new to Chicago, when's the next Chicagoon-meet? Be mine.

Oh wow, I don't remember being assigned a goon to exchange with. I might have missed last year's Valentines shenanigans though, it was a pretty horrible year and I withdrew from like, everything. I remember doing this same thing the year before though, just sending Valentine's to whoever you chose from a list.

Welcome to the thread :3: to all the other new folks, too.

when worlds collide fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Oct 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:3: I think he's talking about the SASAVE that happened a couple years ago.

WWC, that's the thing. I know a lot of folks are broke. By all means, use the cash to pay bills or by food or something, you know? We're uh, just in a little bit of a pickle. Don't feel bad if you can't help out. You've always been awesome. :) I hope you aren't awful broke for too long.

Pennington
Nov 8, 2010

I deduce that this caterpillar is indeed very hungry.
Thank you Lamb for the awesome goonmail.

I'll be sending some more letters out later in the week..

Locutus of Bald
Aug 20, 2009

by Debbie Metallica
My dad, 5 minutes ago while I was opening today's mail: "Team Lunch? Is that like, a Twilight thing or something?"

Thanks for the sweet Valentine, Team Lunch!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Oh my goodness, thank you Team Lunch, Pillory Soft, Niemat, lamb, and Thermophonic Joy for all of the cards and goodies!!

Becktastic
Feb 6, 2009

Failure is impossible
Took pictures of my lovely Valentine/Get Well goon mail!

Big thanks to Team Lunch especially for suggestions to stave of boredom during recovery and the super cool magic eye Valentine. I freaking love those things! And AuntBuck sent me cute stickers, a heart eraser and an ANIMAL Valentine! He's my favorite (no joke!)

Lamb Sent me a treasure trove of fun little goodies! I'm going to try to grow the hamster and will report back with pics.

I sent out some cards Monday and got stuff for another batch, wheee!

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
I received a tonne of Goonentines over the last two days! Thank you so much to all the lovely goons below:

Vixenella & Alkaphanel, your card was adorable! Thank you! I'll try the romance cards on my boyfriend, but he's a bit of a grump, so I don't know how it'll go over...

finitejoy, I don't know if I rock as hard as you, but I'll back you up at least. We 'joy's have to stick together!

Lamb spoiled me rotten. SO many good things. I saw the stencil in some other goon's images here, and was really hoping I'd get one too! It's the best! Thank you! (Fortune Teller Fish says, "Passionate!")

Famine Poodle, I actually don't drink a lot of Starbucks, but there is one right in the doorway of the grocery store around the corner. I'm in there all the time, and always snag the free tunes as I pass. Dunno if they're any good, honestly...

Genesplicer, your card is a work of non-art. It is the most beauteous of my Goonentines. The Splicery really churns out some top notch products. :buddy:

I'm making more Goonentines right now!

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Sep 29, 2017

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

Becktastic posted:

Lamb Sent me a treasure trove of fun little goodies! I'm going to try to grow the hamster and will report back with pics.

I just found one of these in my mailbox this afternoon. I'll have to wait until I get home before I open it up.

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

Dangereuse posted:

While happily churning out Valengoons cards, I noticed we've been knocked off the list. Can we please go back on?

Dangereuse and Count Drunkula
208/500 Flinders Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Australia

Please keep any NSFW stuff inside the envelope. The post office people already think we're weird enough!

I got my card from you guys a couple of days ago, it was a great suprise in a day that saw both my father die and my wife announce she was pregnant (despite my INSISTANCE we were not ready/able to care for more kids)

I liked the sherbert!

Tragedy Sherbert
Dec 16, 2011
The tragedy is it's not ice cream
Picked up some adorable wild animal valentine's today! And I've also been crocheting up more cozies! If anybody would like one, do say so!

Also, I wanted to give a huge thank you to Skels! I got your lovely assortment of Aussie love yesterday and spent the whole day giggling like an idiot over it. I absolutely adore all things Australian so it really brightened my day!

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.

when worlds collide posted:

Anyway, I feel like a jerk, if you got a Valentine from me, be careful when opening. I stupidly put some heart confetti in some of the envelopes and I realized at a certain point that that poo poo is simply insidious. I really really regret it and I'm sorry! Be careful when opening envelopes from me. I'm still picking pieces of it out of the carpet and even my goddamn duvet. I didn't think it would be as loving evil as it turned out to be. :downs:

This reminds me to let my recipients know that I also put confetti in mine. :ohdear: Please be careful when you open my Valentines. You can even shake your letter and hear the stuff. Valentine maracas! :j:

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I just bought a postage scale and opened an account at stamps.com. Goon mail is srs bsns.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Tragedy Sherbert posted:

Picked up some adorable wild animal valentine's today! And I've also been crocheting up more cozies! If anybody would like one, do say so!

Aw, I would absolutely love one! Homemade goodies are the best goodies. Please and thank you! :buddy:

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Sep 29, 2017

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

Thermophonic Joy posted:

I have a question for US goons. I'm trying to mail something to Genesplicer, but I'm a little unsure about her address on the goonlist. What's this 4040 at the end?

*Banning, CA 92220-4040?????*

Do I put that in? On her letter to me, the return address shows no 4040.

- Sincerely,
Confused Canadigoon.

Aw, I would absolutely love one! Homemade goodies are the best goodies. Please and thank you! :buddy:

Genesplicer is a He (Walt), although his wife also participates and is awesome. The 4040 is just an additional zip code, in high population areas they add it on for faster sorting, I believe. It's normal and should be added.

http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Valentines-Press-Out-Book/dp/037587514X

I wish I had of found this before today! I found it at Safeway tonight and it's too late now grrrr, but maybe I can do some more Valentine's and send some of them out. I was actually wanting these last month but thought I'd have to order them from amazon and I wasn't interested in doing that. But I picked them up, so if I do another batch or send return Valentine's this is what you will be getting! :sun:

I love them so much, those are the kind we used to have back when I was in elementary school. gently caress I'm old.

Also about homemade things and crafts- I am always up for homemade stuff, and really love and appreciate it, if anyone wants someone to send those kind of things to. But never ever feel like you -have- to send me anything, I'm about the least exciting goon mail person, there's cooler people to send stuff too. I still have everything on a bulletin board that I've received over the years, homemade stuff goes on it and the rest of my mail is in a woven basket.

I've gotten some loving fantastic stuff through goon mail. Forums magnets (LOVE those and wish I could remember who sent them), a get out frog magnet (I *think* that was Team Lunch?), a cross-stitch :neckbeard: smilie from Skels, fantastic homemade crafts and things from Genesplicer and his lovely wife, tons of stuff. Thermophonic Joy's excellent Valentine's card is going up there once this round is over, oh I love that fishy! They're my favorite. :D Essentially I'm saying you guys are awesome.

I gotta get batteries so I can take photos of it soon.

Does anyone remember that goon scrapbook I started a few years ago? I've always wondered what happened to that thing. I would love to do something like that again, but that one disappeared and those sorts of things generally don't turn out well, there's always someone that drops the ball and keeps it. I don't really blame, postage sending something like that around can be fierce. It was pretty big, like the size of a normal A1 paper, but fairly thick. We each took a page and put drawings or collage-y stuff in it that showed a bit about where we lived or who we were. It was fun and I loved seeing the photos of the other people's contributions, but yeah somewhere along the line it disappeared. Good times.

I wonder if it would be worth a shot to try again, but only with the super dependable mail folks who have been doing this for awhile. Could be interesting and fun.

when worlds collide fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Feb 6, 2012

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

I got some lovely valentines from lamb, niemat, 13pandora13 and Rufus en Fuego! Thanks, everyone!

And, I was terrible at posting in the thread around the holidays, but I thought I'd at least show what I did with all the stickers off the envelopes. I may have too much time on my hands. (The cards are getting saved to put out again next year.)
I'll probably do the same with all the heart stickers. Fun times!

And now off to make postcards. I hope people don't mind getting postcards instead of envelopes...I like them because they're cheaper so I can send to more people!

Also: I told my mom about the Mother's Day idea, and she was super excited about it. She might even send some!

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Genesplicer is a He (Walt), although his wife also participates and is awesome.

Gosh, I wish I'd known that like THREE seconds ago... I hit refresh and sealed that envelope shut before I looked up at your post. I hope mister Gene Splicer (hehehe) doesn't mind some super girly homemade Valentine gooness. Gawd. I sent that stuff to a dude. My face is burning. Thank you for telling me.

I'm delighted you liked my fish! I was afraid to try making them because I lack any sort of artistic skill, but what the hell... Everyone liked them! For round two of my Goonentines, I sent a different kind of homemade card, and yet a different one for round three. Maybe I'll send you something else, since postage to you is so reasonable. :buddy:

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 6, 2012

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Gosh, I wish I'd known that like THREE seconds ago... I hit refresh and sealed that envelope shut before I looked up at your post. I hope mister Gene Splicer (hehehe) doesn't mind some super girly homemade Valentine gooness. Gawd. I sent that stuff to a dude. My face is burning.

I'm delighted you liked my fish! I was afraid to try making them because I lack any sort of artistic skill, but what the hell... Everyone liked them! For round two of my Goonentines, I sent a different kind of homemade card, and yet a different one for round three. Maybe I'll send you something else, since postage to you is so reasonable. :buddy:

Doooon't feel bad, I have done that tons of times before. It's really ok. Actually my most embarrassing goon valentine story... a few years ago, we did the same thing. Well, I had these cards from a set from Costco, some of you might know the ones. The 'love/romance' type cards I really had no use for, and I thought they were kind of really cheesy. Like, one was an embossed monstrosity of a table with two people playing footsie under it, with a fabric rose on the table but you couldn't see their faces, just the footsies. They were just silly, and I had bought the set for the birthday cards.

So, of course I thought I'd send them to goons from the thread, and also fulfil my mischief quota for the week in one fell swoop. I got word from the thread later that one fellow received one and was quite embarrassed with it, and apparently his girlfriend was miffed about it. Oops. So don't feel bad. :sun: :glomp:

Oh, and I was thinking the same thing, you're so close that I think I'll send you another, with one of the vintage Valentines. I sent one a few days ago, you should get it soon!

Also Ms. McGee, I love what you did with the stickers! Very cool. Makes me think about scrapbooking all my old goonmail. Hmm...

when worlds collide fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Feb 6, 2012

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

I've gotten some loving fantastic stuff through goon mail. Forums magnets (LOVE those and wish I could remember who sent them), a get out frog magnet (I *think* that was Team Lunch?)

I sent those last year :3: if it's a thick magnet then yup! That was me! Man those were such a pain to make because of how thick the magnets were. I absolutely loved sending them out but my fingers couldn't handle that much work again this year. I still have some leftover magnet sheets from that too.

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

cardboardRobot posted:

I sent those last year :3: if it's a thick magnet then yup! That was me! Man those were such a pain to make because of how thick the magnets were. I absolutely loved sending them out but my fingers couldn't handle that much work again this year. I still have some leftover magnet sheets from that too.

Ahhh I am not surprised it was you! To this day, those are one of my all time favorite things I've ever gotten from this gig. I don't blame you for taking a break from it, it is a bitch to cut that stuff by hand. I have some magboard too, my old job used to be cutting magnets. Hence where I (stole) got the magboard. It was my aunt's business, she didn't care if I stole some. I want to make some magnets as well but I haven't thought of a good design that wasn't ripping someone else off, and also I don't have access to a laminator anymore. One day though.

I am so sorry I forgot, but I'm glad you reminded me because it was bothering me. Thank you again for those!

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

I got word from the thread later that one fellow received one and was quite embarrassed with it, and apparently his girlfriend was miffed about it. Oops. So don't feel bad. :sun: :glomp:

Oh, and I was thinking the same thing, you're so close that I think I'll send you another, with one of the vintage Valentines. I sent one a few days ago, you should get it soon!

That's hilarious. I don't know if mine's forward enough for Mrs. Splicer to be bothered. I can't remember what's in there already! Maybe I'm overreacting.

Now I have to think of some clever Valentine to make you! I've had an idea buzzing around that I suspected might be out of my league... Might as well try it out on you! Second Goonentines are allowed to be abysmal, right? :buddy:

Also, may I see your forum magnets from cardboardRobot?

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

With all the new jobness, I haven't really had a chance to post or take pictures of the wonderful Valentines we've received!! A SUPER big thank you to Team Lunch, lamb, Pillory Soft, 13pandora13, and cardboard robot!! You guys are awesome and definitely made my day(s) when I received your cards!! :buddy: I'll throw some pictures up once I get a moment to breathe!

I also want to say I'm really enjoying all the posts from everyone who got our cards!! While our cards aren't necessarily the most exciting (CURSE THE HIGH COST OF POSTAGE!! :argh:), I'm really happy everyone's enjoying them!! :unsmith:

D'awww factor taken out: New jobs are hard. You guys rock! Pictures later.

Also,

mysa09, we LOVED the pics of Jill with the card we sent!! :3:

AND!

Palette swap posted:

I got a doggie card from the Niemats

I'm glad you liked the stuff I sent, and to answer your question, yes we celebrate Valentines day in Chile (I say we, but this is actually the first valentine related anything I receive :unsmith:)

This made me smile more than any post I have ever read. :unsmith: I'm so happy we could send you your first Vday card!!

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

Thermophonic Joy posted:

That's hilarious. I don't know if mine's forward enough for Mrs. Splicer to be bothered. I can't remember what's in there already! Maybe I'm overreacting.

Now I have to think of some clever Valentine to make you! I've had an idea buzzing around that I suspected might be out of my league... Might as well try it out on you! Second Goonentines are allowed to be abysmal, right? :buddy:

Also, may I see your forum magnets from cardboardRobot?

Abysmal away! I didn't have the heart to send you a Chernobyl angel so I think I sent a normal one. I *think*, loving horrible memory.

I will get some batteries for the camera as soon as I can, I did have an old photo of the wall of fame before but it was on Waffleimages and god only knows if it even still exists. I will soon though. It's too bad we didn't have imgur back in the day, it's nice having your own account and folders and what not.

Mrs. Genesplicer's pretty laid back and cool, I'm sure she'd be fine with whatever. They're both great folks. :)

Niemat, I wish mine would get to you already! Nobody's gotten theirs yet, boo. Hopefully soon.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Niemat, I wish mine would get to you already! Nobody's gotten theirs yet, boo. Hopefully soon.

:buddy: Something to look forward to!!

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

Hypothetical Mcgee posted:

I got some lovely valentines from lamb, niemat, 13pandora13 and Rufus en Fuego! Thanks, everyone!

One arrived! I was getting worried that the post office ate them. Huzzah!

Another 30 going out tomorrow. :toot:

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Abysmal away! I didn't have the heart to send you a Chernobyl angel so I think I sent a normal one. I *think*, loving horrible memory.

No, I think I got something nice from you. I don't remember either. But I know it wasn't a Chernobyl angel.

My latest creation is not abysmal in the least. Dear god, it is adorable. :3: I'm almost too attached to it to give it away. Except for the lovely glue I have, and a couple spots where I got carried away with the marker (geez, that makes it sound awful), it is probably the nicest thing I've made in ages.

It still looks like a ten year old made it, but that's because I'm ten at heart!

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
Rufus, you are a machine. Cheers.

Thermophonic, that sounds awesome. I wanna see a picture of your mysterious 10 year old creation.

I took the batteries out of my tv remote (haha yeah) and took these for you. They are by no means complete but I've been forced out of my studio room for awhile due to reasons too boring to discuss, and it's hard to maneouvre in there so I only took ones of this bulletin board. My other walls have goon stuff too.

The originals of these are so mega loving huge.

The magnets. Sorry for blur, flash washed it all out so I had to cope with low light. Also ignore the name, I had to remember it so I wrote it on my whiteboard.

Sorry again for shaky hands making the cross stitched :neckbeard: blurry.

And the whole bulletin board. I wish I still had those other photos, they were way better but these will do.

VVV One of your post cards is on this picture here. You sent that to me years ago!

when worlds collide fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Feb 6, 2012

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Thermophonic Joy! We are eagerly awaiting your card! Don't worry about sending a girly stuff. We just love exchanging cards and goodies. Goons are a creative (or at the very least interesting and unpredictable) lot and we just like seeing what they can create.

And Mrs. Genesplicer won't be bothered. She likes the cards as much as I do, if not more.

We are already planning out the next round of cards, and I think its time for me to do some more of my odd little postcards. It's been a while.

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

Glad to see my frog has his place :3: And those other forums magnets were made last year by sheneedstherapy.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Rufus, you are a machine. Cheers.

Thermophonic, that sounds awesome. I wanna see a picture of your mysterious 10 year old creation.

I took the batteries out of my tv remote (haha yeah) and took these for you. They are by no means complete but I've been forced out of my studio room for awhile due to reasons too boring to discuss, and it's hard to maneouvre in there so I only took ones of this bulletin board. My other walls have goon stuff too.

The originals of these are so mega loving huge.

The magnets. Sorry for blur, flash washed it all out so I had to cope with low light. Also ignore the name, I had to remember it so I wrote it on my whiteboard.

Sorry again for shaky hands making the cross stitched :neckbeard: blurry.

And the whole bulletin board. I wish I still had those other photos, they were way better but these will do.

That's so awesome! I'm green with envy over those magnets. Especially the Get Out frog. Man, I have to find some way to bribe cardboardRobot into making more of them. :ohdear: Think of the fame and fortune she could earn with a Psyduck magnet!

Oh, and I did take a picture of the card because I'm so darned proud of it, but you can't see it. You know why?! Because I'm sending the card to you! Yay!

genesplicer posted:

Thermophonic Joy! We are eagerly awaiting your card!

I found some super nutty Dinosaur Valentines at the dollar store that are the epitome of strange. I believe there's one in there along with my homemade one. I hope you like it! :buddy:

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Hey goons, sorry I just dropped off like that; been a weird few months. Thank you to everyone who sent me something; it really helped me through a rocky time in my life. I'll try to do personal thanks when I have everything in order

gamingCaffeinator posted:

Rickycat, I am in the process of writing a letter to you. :shobon: I'll have it out very soon.

I got it, thank you so much. It really helped me :3:

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
^^ Sorry to hear you've had some rough times. If I have your address, you're getting a Cheerintine.

cardboardRobot posted:

Glad to see my frog has his place :3: And those other forums magnets were made last year by sheneedstherapy.

Aha, all the mysteries are solved. Thanks for being an adjunct to memory. :D I really should have written who made what, on the back of everything. Some I remember clearly but some not so much.

Froggie has to come out, he's covered a bit by a postcard. I can't wait to have my room back and get things sorted again. Really miss my cave, grr.

Oh, and some origami paper is headed your way in a few days. Want to put a good selection in there so I'm going through all my old papers. Rawr.

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Oh, and I did take a picture of the card because I'm so darned proud of it, but you can't see it. You know why?! Because I'm sending the card to you! Yay!

Well I can live with that! Thanks in advance :D I can't wait to see! And now I'm really thinking that I should stop being lazy and actually be creative and make things for you guys. I still don't know why I haven't been able to, it's been like a 2 year creativity block. Immensely frustrating.

Seconding the call for psyduck magnets. (is there a puppy dog eyes emoticon?)

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Seconding the call for psyduck magnets. (is there a puppy dog eyes emoticon?)

I scanned the smilies page, but I didn't see one. I might be missing it though. For a :negative: magnet or a :buddy: one, I might do anything. I think everyone's seen how terribly I abuse the latter. It's my favourite. :3:

I wonder how one goes about making them, anyways...

edit: I have a few more Valentines heading out tomorrow, and after that I'll be done for a week. I think I get paid again right on Valentine's Day, so if nobody minds getting a Goonentine after the fact, I'll continue sending them out then! I wish I'd bought my creepy dinotines before, so I could've sent them in the first batch! They're priceless. (Actually, they were a dollar.)

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Feb 6, 2012

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
I will MAYBE make some more at some point. The issue I had last year was just that the magnet sheet is so thick and so cutting it out was quite difficult and resulted in mighty sore fingers since I had to use a crappy exacto knife. I could try and find a thinner magnet sheet which would be a lot easier to cut out but then that would make a magnet that wouldn't be able to hold anything up, and I don't know about you guys but I like my magnets to be able to at least hold a piece of paper.

20inch
May 26, 2010

elementary.
Thanks, Team Lunch, for my first Valentine!

I will be sending mine out tomorrow; just stopped by the 100-yen store so I have some interesting things to put inside. :)

miryei
Oct 11, 2011
Thank you Team Lunch also lamb for the awesomeness.

Now I feel really bad about the lovely valentines I sent out. I'll try to follow them with something cooler later.

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
I've been sending stuff out and I hope ya'll get it!

Turkish Delightful
Dec 20, 2006

kwak kwak
A great big thank you to lamb for the awesome envelope shoved full of Valentines Day cheer! So much stuff in here! I've no idea what Big Time Rush is, but this valentine covered in young ladymens is just awesomely horrifying enough that it's now on my fridge. They watch me wherever I go in the kitchen. Always smiling. Always judging. And it just kept getting better: An adorable activity book, a cootie catcher(!), hug coupon, coins, and a miracle fish I've named Bill who can tell my future! poo poo lamb, you are good at this. Thank you! I will now go the rest of my life waiting to catch someone in the act of masturbating so I can hand them an 'I was caught doing good' coin.

RudyBrah
Sep 27, 2010
Hooray! Sorry for keeping some of you on-edge regarding your cards sent to me, RudyBrah.

I'd love to give a huge "Thanks!" to Team Lunch, Hemlock, Rufus en Fuego, and oval office Valet!

Here are my wonderful spoils (presented to you in thumbnails):

Hemlock's card:

I don't really get why this card was made either, but I'm liking how literature turns him on!

Rufus en Fuego's card:

I'm loving the dehydrated semen. I'm keeping this poo poo on ice, I'm sure to make a fortune! Might add a little to the pudding I'm preparing tonight to add some much desired "spice."

oval office Valet's card:

This is one of my favorite cartoons, my lady and I thoroughly appreciate this.

Team Lunch's card:

Your mountain of spoils and funky 3D image picture was awesome. I love things like this, and I love Egypt (monuments, not so much modern politics and military)!

Some of you lucky goons should be expecting hi-rendered pictures regarding the dangers of Valentines Day love! Camp out those mailboxes, fellers!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Rufus en Fuego! I will celebrate Indian Pudding Day with all my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

-D- posted:

A great big thank you to lamb for the awesome envelope shoved full of Valentines Day cheer! So much stuff in here! I've no idea what Big Time Rush is, but this valentine covered in young ladymens is just awesomely horrifying enough that it's now on my fridge. They watch me wherever I go in the kitchen. Always smiling. Always judging. And it just kept getting better: An adorable activity book, a cootie catcher(!), hug coupon, coins, and a miracle fish I've named Bill who can tell my future! poo poo lamb, you are good at this. Thank you! I will now go the rest of my life waiting to catch someone in the act of masturbating so I can hand them an 'I was caught doing good' coin.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying their mail! Big Time Rush is a Nickelodeon show/boy band who I am only half ashamed to say I'm going to see in concert in March. I'm bringing my 4-year-old, so I won't look totally creepy. I've been practicing my look of vague disinterest because we all know that middle-aged women ogling barely legal ladymens is uncomfortable for everyone in the area.