Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Joe Don Baker posted:

Strangely enough John Stamos was also in a commercial tonight for greek yogurt.

He was too? I didn't see the one Howard was in.

j/k. I'm just annoyed with the Patriots loss and am anticipating Artie's ball-breaking. It's okay when Artie makes fun of other things, not things I like.

chiz fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Feb 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

OH MY GOD this is going to be the best week of radio ever (N&A).

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010

AltronHGX posted:

Let the ball busting begin. Artie needs to make a good recording of his song so he can have Dan cue it up whenever he wants. I had to laugh a little because they played the real version during the post-game bullshit.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

AltronHGX posted:

I can't wait. gently caress Nick he deserves all the poo poo he's gonna get from Artie.

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010
Eh, I'm probably going to feel a little bad for Rick. Aside from all the stupid political bullshit that he says, I think he's pretty funny. They make a pretty good team.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
"Hey Rick, Hey Artie. How about that Super Bowl huh?"

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

beergod posted:

"Hey Rick, Hey Artie. How about that Super Bowl huh?"

Hah, it will be funny to hear Artie bust Nick's balls.

When is their next show on?

edit: it would have been gold to have those two call the game on their show live while watching the Super Bowl.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
I want Artie to randomly call upon this clip at least once a show for the next year

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Feb 6, 2012

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Hands down the N&A show is the best thing on at the moment. The 2/2/2012 show where the Jim Bean girls showed up and Nick/Artie's vitriol had me cringing of how evil they could be when united.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Yeah, I wish they would sort out their technical details. The show from that sports bar was horrible, echos, poor sound and other issues make it hard to listen to.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What's the over/under on Nick being filled with righteous fury at the young, attractive, brown woman flipping off AMERICA at half time?

edit: oh and foreign

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Feb 6, 2012

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

AltronHGX posted:

What's the over/under on Nick being filled with righteous fury at the young, attractive, brown woman flipping off AMERICA at half time?

Don't tell me he's THAT patriotic...

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

AxeManiac posted:

Yeah, I wish they would sort out their technical details. The show from that sports bar was horrible, echos, poor sound and other issues make it hard to listen to.

Even the best remotes always sound like poo poo.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

That's why I always disliked the Stern shows from Vegas. Everything was noise and chaos and drunk Benjy throwing up for attention.

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
I haven't followed football for years, but I watched the Super Bowl and I was pulling for the Giants the whole time just to hear the fallout that Nick is gonna catch. It's gonna be glorious.

When you're in Bostoooonnn... where dreams are shattered, black people don't matter!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

The birthplace of FACEbook, and the comedy of DANE cook!!

geera
May 20, 2003
Speaking of Facebook, this interview with the graffiti artist that did a mural for them is like torture. It's so disjointed and full of "like, uh, whatever"-type speak, it's like listening to a full length interview with JD.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

geera posted:

Speaking of Facebook, this interview with the graffiti artist that did a mural for them is like torture. It's so disjointed and full of "like, uh, whatever"-type speak, it's like listening to a full length interview with JD.

I turned it off an hour ago when he first came in. I can't believe he's still on.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

geera posted:

It could be a really interesting interview if he wasn't all over the place. Howard tried to reign him in, but it wasn't happening. Stuff like this is much more fascinating than lives of celebrities.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

musclecoder posted:

It could be a really interesting interview if he wasn't all over the place. Howard tried to reign him in, but it wasn't happening. Stuff like this is much more fascinating than lives of celebrities.

This is why I tuned out. I was getting bored with how he was all over and Howard kept having to interrupt. Not Howard's fault, he doesn't know someone is going to be terrible like this.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

10-9 at the half and we get the ball
10-9 at half AND WE GET THE BAWWWWLLL

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Back in 2008, Kendra's camwhore website listed her as 24. Now, 4 years later, it lists her as 22. Wild thing indeed.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

GenoCanSing posted:

Back in 2008, Kendra's camwhore website listed her as 24. Now, 4 years later, it lists her as 22. Wild thing indeed.

She cockteased a deformed midget for publicity, I can't believe she'd lie about her age.

btw I tried googling some nudes of her and it doesn't seem she ever shows bare nip or any cooch?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Kelly posted:

Howard Stern Show Megathread: 5 More years of complaining

=

Howard Stern Show Megathread: 5 More Years of Complaining

Or, lowercase everything except the proper nouns. Long as it is consistent!

"As long..."

Also, "Tia Carrere".

:colbert:

Actual content:

http://howardstern.com/image.hs?ts=1&i=/mini-02-07-12---David-Choe-with-Kim-Jon-Stern-painting-he-did-in-green-room.jpg

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Feb 8, 2012

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Artie's interception - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32rf3a49dHs&feature=player_detailpage#t=5929s

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Artie can't throw and catch the ball and eat and get high and drunk and call his bookie at the same time, you know.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

I'm surprised he is moving, I mean, I hear somebody tried to kill themselves by stabbing their stomach 9 times, I think the worst. Glad to see he is up and moving at least, he looks good :unsmith:

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
Hey everyone, did you know Howard grew up in a black neighborhood?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

I'm consistently colloquial in my writing and I was calling out the title's grammar for a lack of consistency so, you know...

musclecoder posted:

Hey everyone, did you know Howard grew up in a black neighborhood?

Remember when 60 Minutes took him back to his old house and he couldn't remember the house he lived in until high school? That was weird. He was looking around like an old man with dementia. It was a very Junior Soprano moment for him.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Kelly posted:

I'm consistently colloquial in my writing and I was calling out the title's grammar for a lack of consistency so, you know...

Remember when 60 Minutes took him back to his old house and he couldn't remember the house he lived in until high school? That was weird. He was looking around like an old man with dementia. It was a very Junior Soprano moment for him.

Hahaha that gave me an image of Beth wheeling him in a wheelchair

"You used to broadcast to twenty million listeners"

"...that's nice"

Beth then ties his wheelchair to a parking meter and walks into Louis Vuitton.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

chiz posted:

Hahaha that gave me an image of Beth wheeling him in a wheelchair

"You used to broadcast to twenty million listeners"

"...that's nice"

Beth then ties his wheelchair to a parking meter and walks into Louis Vuitton.

...with Howard's "nurse" a 20-something man with abs of steel and eyes that will melt your heart.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Kelly posted:

He has no sense of navigation. You could put him in the middle of Time Square and he wouldn't know where he is.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Kelly posted:

...with Howard's "nurse" a 20-something man with abs of steel and eyes that will melt your heart.

When Howard was talking about how he didn't want to goof on Gary the Retard anymore because of "therapy/age/stick up rear end/effort" they got Sal in and Howard actually asked Sal, multiple times to flat out see his penis. It wasn't even part of a prank, Howard was just like "Let's see your clitoris, your giant penis shaped clitoris".

I don't even know if it was on camera, but Howard doesn't even ask the women to get naked much anymore, but there he was, practically begging Sal to take his snarled up cock out.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

First pass was nice as he threaded it in there, but he didn't look the safety off at all on that interception. Disappointing.

Is anything else in the game worth watching? Does Nick do anything?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Maria Menounos makes a couple nice plays, she's surprisingly athletic for a constipated dolphin.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Ether Frenzy posted:

Maria Menounos makes a couple nice plays, she's surprisingly athletic for a constipated dolphin.

I grew up with AJ Calloway, one of the Extra correspondents and he apparently covered the Super Bowl with Maria. My Facebook Newsfeed was just littered with candid photos of them clowning around on the sidelines. I've never paid any attention to her but wow does she have a nice body. She looks like an athlete.

AxeManiac posted:

When Howard was talking about how he didn't want to goof on Gary the Retard anymore because of "therapy/age/stick up rear end/effort" they got Sal in and Howard actually asked Sal, multiple times to flat out see his penis. It wasn't even part of a prank, Howard was just like "Let's see your clitoris, your giant penis shaped clitoris".

I don't even know if it was on camera, but Howard doesn't even ask the women to get naked much anymore, but there he was, practically begging Sal to take his snarled up cock out.

Oh dear. I was making a joke about the boytoy being for Beth but perhaps it is Howard we have to worry about. Today when he was talking about how he would punch out anyone who pranked him my eyes almost rolled out of my head.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Did anyone else listen to that Mayor Bloomberg speech Nick read last night? Holy poo poo I was tearing up on the bus. Especially when Artie added on to it at the end about Dan's missing wife

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Kelly posted:

I've never paid any attention to her but wow does she have a nice body.

Indeed.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Artie made a reference to Rodin today. He just comes up with the most obscure poo poo sometimes, but his ability to retain so much information and speed on delivery is wild. Now he needs to go do that at the Funny Bone

Edit: Maria is the female version of John Stamos as she'll never age

STAMOS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Ether Frenzy posted:

One of the only times I approved of the E show's focus on hot chicks was when they got Maria Menounos in the tickle chair. There's something about her that's just dreamy. :swoon: