Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benly
Aug 2, 2011

20% of the time, it works every time.

ZarathustraFollower posted:

I'm visiting my mother for a bit, and I didn't realize that I was basically another goon that somehow dodged the bullet of anime. Case in in point, I found 2 years of Newtype magazines in my bookshelf. This poo poo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newtype_(magazine) Pretty sure the only thing that saved me was switching to heavy drinking, turning into a music nerd, and smoking in high school.

Now I get to figure out what to do with the mags. Ebay maybe. That, or a bonfire.

"I had some Newtype magazines when I was a kid" constitutes narrowly dodging the bullet of becoming one of this thread's subjects in the same way that "I downloaded the Anarchist's Cookbook in high school" is narrowly dodging the bullet of becoming the Unabomber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Benly posted:

"I had some Newtype magazines when I was a kid" constitutes narrowly dodging the bullet of becoming one of this thread's subjects in the same way that "I downloaded the Anarchist's Cookbook in high school" is narrowly dodging the bullet of becoming the Unabomber.

Not to be contrary, but I agree with Benly on this one.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

cuntvalet posted:

Not to be contrary, but I agree with Benly on this one.

I also agree with Benly, but mainly because I dont want to piss off someone who is pretty close to being the next Unabomber.

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

20% of the time, it works every time.

SiKboy posted:

I also agree with Benly, but mainly because I dont want to piss off someone who is pretty close to being the next Unabomber.

It's true, I totally downloaded a text file of the Anarchist's Cookbook with my 2400 baud modem back in the day. Had a giant ASCII-art anarchy symbol at the top and everything. How did you know my terrible secret?

Boozel
Apr 11, 2010

Only story I can possibly tack onto this thread is a conversation I had with a fellow Band kid in my sophomore year of High School. I had heard from close friends that she thought she was a martian or some poo poo, but I figured it was a joke. I was on friendly terms with the girl at the time, so one day I straight asked her about it:

:smug: : Hey, Sue (changed, ofc), so... You think you're a Martian?
:j:: Yeah, I am.
:smug: : Oh, okay. So why are you on Earth then?
:j:: Oh, let me explain! [Pulls out a notebook and opens it]
:j:: Here's what happened. [Here's where I realize it's a loving comic she drew of her "origins"]
:j:: When this body was born, it had a weak heart and was going to die. I was on a routine inspection mission of Earth when I detected her plight and decided to merge bodies with her in the hospital to save her life.
:smug:: [thinking she's joking] Oh that's pretty cool. So, if you're the conscious being now, where's the kid?
:j:: She is in a stasis inside my mind. She will be set free when I return to Mars.
:smug:: Wow, you've thought this through a lot - that's a pretty awesome story, to be honest. Ever thought of writing?
:j:: This isn't just some story. It's the truth. I am stuck on this planet with you Homo-sapiens until my King returns for me. I have sent a radio signal to my family, and a transport vehicle should come for me within the next 10 years.

:shepface::

:j:: ...

:shepface::

:j:: Wanna see the pictures of my fami-
:shepface:: NO I'M SORRY I THINK I NEED TO CLEAN MY TROMBONE NOW

Lady of the Beech
Dec 16, 2011

I clearly just want to be a good friend and bring all my AMAZING FRIENDLINESS to bear on your problems.
I wonder how she would respond if you show her mars as it actually appears.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Lady of the Beech posted:

I wonder how she would respond if you show her mars as it actually appears.

Clearly her people are from Astral Mars. :colbert:

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
All these stories have been great and horrifying at the same time but obviously the most common theme being the strange kids.

And a main part of these stories is that many people telling them were younger too so it may not have been a more obvious choice but, has anyone sat down with these people (regardless of mental issues such as aspergers or autism) and explained to them that this is not how people act in society?

To be fair I was a pretty weird kid but I feel I've come out of the other end fairly unscathed despite my general intolerance towards people who share similar interests to me bar a small selection.

I'm just curious has anyone ever confronted one of these strange little people? and what were the results?

InEscape
Nov 10, 2006

stuck.

Facepalm Ranger posted:

All these stories have been great and horrifying at the same time but obviously the most common theme being the strange kids.

And a main part of these stories is that many people telling them were younger too so it may not have been a more obvious choice but, has anyone sat down with these people (regardless of mental issues such as aspergers or autism) and explained to them that this is not how people act in society?

To be fair I was a pretty weird kid but I feel I've come out of the other end fairly unscathed despite my general intolerance towards people who share similar interests to me bar a small selection.

I'm just curious has anyone ever confronted one of these strange little people? and what were the results?

Generally: failure to cope, self-isolation, denial, go back to old routine. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Sometimes outbursts or retaliation of some kind.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

InEscape posted:

Generally: failure to cope, self-isolation, denial, go back to old routine. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Sometimes outbursts or retaliation of some kind.

maybe I place too much hope in thinking that if they're disciplined enough they'll learn...

the kawaiiest
Dec 22, 2010

Uguuuu ~

Facepalm Ranger posted:

I have done this. I got a "people can like me for who I am or they don't deserve my friendship" response from one of them and a lot of rage about how "close-minded" I was from the others, with some tears and screaming about how special and misunderstood they were.

Edit: and one of them, who was a furry, actually used the word "fursecution".

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!

Facepalm Ranger posted:

maybe I place too much hope in thinking that if they're disciplined enough they'll learn...

These people won't learn if they don't want to, and they make it quite clear that they're not interested in doing so.

Clockroach
Dec 12, 2010
"Hey there, my high school boyfriend, have you ever noticed that you only really seem to have these visions, or communications with the Digimon world when you're having a really lovely time in real life?"

"Holy... oh wow, yeah, like when..." He started verbally connecting the dots, sometimes trailing off, and I nodded along. "This is really overwhelming. I... I have some thinking to do, you should probably go home."

These were two breakthroughs because he was a super clingly person as well, sending me home early was kind of a big deal.

The next day I was eager to talk, hopefully he could start healing now from the downward crazy spiral he'd been in, get away from his family and graduate high school.

On the phone he explains to me;

"It's all going to be okay. I communed with my Digimon and he says that I have to reach a stronger emotional maturity before I can open the portal."

So I got like, halfway.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Clockroach posted:

"Hey there, my high school boyfriend, have you ever noticed that you only really seem to have these visions, or communications with the Digimon world when you're having a really lovely time in real life?"

"Holy... oh wow, yeah, like when..." He started verbally connecting the dots, sometimes trailing off, and I nodded along. "This is really overwhelming. I... I have some thinking to do, you should probably go home."

These were two breakthroughs because he was a super clingly person as well, sending me home early was kind of a big deal.

The next day I was eager to talk, hopefully he could start healing now from the downward crazy spiral he'd been in, get away from his family and graduate high school.

On the phone he explains to me;

"It's all going to be okay. I communed with my Digimon and he says that I have to reach a stronger emotional maturity before I can open the portal."

So I got like, halfway.
Still, good job for trying. In your shoes, I'd have bailed hard a while back.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Clockroach posted:

"I communed with my Digimon and he says that I have to reach a stronger emotional maturity before I can open the portal."

This is the most beautiful sentence and should be framed. Such elegance.

uglynoodles
May 28, 2009

Packard Goose posted:

uglynoodles, do you have platinum yet? This thread kicks so much rear end I'm inclined to buy it for you. Let me know!

I wanted to hug you and let you crash on my couch and feed you Taco Bell when reading about your homeless/hunger problems :smith:

Aww, thank you. :D
Seriously that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
I think I do... I mean apparently I can send and receive PMs and I have archives access. If you really want to throw me SA goodies, I'd totally love a bit of credit to change my avatar sometime down the road.

Pennington
Nov 8, 2010

I deduce that this caterpillar is indeed very hungry.
Not really sure if it fits here but I just had a weird experience.

I was waiting in a hospital waiting room for a scan and a girl wearing a shirt like those I love NY ones but saying I heart Ponies came down and sat opposite me. I didn't think anything of it and carried on reading my book. A few minutes later a guy in a wolf fursuit walks in from the changing room and sits down next to her.
A nurse comes in and says he needs to take the mascot costume off to which he shouts at her that it's his skin and he's already took off his clothes holding up a bag with a shirt in.

The nurse has no idea what to say so tries to explain to him that he can't fit in the scanner in the suit and other safety measures. The two spring up, he says he won't have the scan then and they both walk out shouting that the NHS is prejudice and racist. It was the most :stare: thing I've ever seen. I asked the nurse if she was okay and she said stranger things have happened here, wish I'd have asked what could top that.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
^ That is quite disturbing that they'd go so far as to potentially endanger their life like that.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

This is the most beautiful sentence and should be framed. Such elegance.

Something like that needs to be cross-stitched onto a small throw pillow.

As far as confronting the crazy goes the one time I tried that they acted like I was the weird one and wondered why I was asking questions like that. It was similar to how most people would react if someone said to them, "You know that the sky is actually green and not blue, right?" or something of that nature. I don't remember exactly but they might've also wanted to get me some help. Not sure what that'd entail (it was the chick I mentioned way back in the thread that thought she was a werewolf, this was before she bit me).

Brightman fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Feb 3, 2012

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

Spitball Trough posted:

I know this was like ten pages ago but I can't stop looking at it and thinking "when faces poop".

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

uglynoodles posted:

Aww, thank you. :D
Seriously that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
I think I do... I mean apparently I can send and receive PMs and I have archives access. If you really want to throw me SA goodies, I'd totally love a bit of credit to change my avatar sometime down the road.

Seems you have platinum and the archives upgrades.

EDIT: Just tried to PM you and it says you either chose not to receive them or you can't. Ah well I'll just give you a gift card.

lite_sleepr fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Feb 3, 2012

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.

Packard Goose posted:

If I bought you an avatar you probably wouldn't like it, and sadly I don't believe you can save money in an SA account to buy stuff :(

Gift certificates, dude. It's how I got my current avatar.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

This isn't very creepy. Just kinda odd.

I was at comic jam last night and there was this guy there who was picking up commissions from a couple of the other girls there. One of the commissions was of Zelda, Princess Peach and some other female video game characters in bathing suits at the beach. It was really well done and quite costly ($150 for full colours).

He then brought out some video game magazines and started asking the girls about more commissions of Kingdom Hearts characters. Once he got 2 more commissions lined up from them, we went to another girl (another amazing artist too) and asked her for a commission as well. I think they talked for a good half an hour about the style he wanted it in (anime), and it was also another video game anime girl.

A couple weeks ago, he had tried to pay one of these girls with a second-hand grimy Dreamcast, and this week, he didn't bring enough money to fully pay for one of the commissions. I don't even know how this guy can afford to spend a regular $300+ a month on pictures of video game girls in bikinis. And if he can't, then why is he commissioning multiple people at once for these?

The guy also had to be in his mid to late 30's. He only bought one comic while at store. A Sonic comic.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Nessa posted:

A Sonic comic.

I read that part and in the back of my head, all I could hear was the dramatic "DundunDUN!" sort of music. Wowzers.

uglynoodles
May 28, 2009

Packard Goose posted:

EDIT: Just tried to PM you and it says you either chose not to receive them or you can't. Ah well I'll just give you a gift card.

Oh!
Fixed. Thanks very much! :D

Clockroach
Dec 12, 2010

Colon V posted:

Still, good job for trying. In your shoes, I'd have bailed hard a while back.

It was certainly the beginning of the end, though I still had some time to go.
There were ins and outs, as well as my own teenage hubris getting in the way of things. He would listen if I told him things like "Please don't pretend you're Sonic when you're running to class, it doesn't make you faster, and it's embarrassing". For things like that, I thought I was actually in some control of the situation. It was just the symptoms, though, not the disease.

He could be very rational- because even in that instance, some part of him clearly knew that he was was full of poo poo because even his own imagination was telling him to grow the gently caress up. But sometimes people just decide to give up on reality. The digimon he claimed to be talking to, by the way? He designed it himself, and it was a golden calf. At 18 he didn't even know the story of the Nativity, so I have no idea if he was aware how fitting the biblical reference was.

Doused
Nov 5, 2011
I thought I'd never have a story to tell in this thread. I was unfortunately wrong.

I just recently transferred into a new college decided to meet one of my old high school friends in the anime club. Now my old college's anime club wasn't too bad at all. It really went against the stereotype and was a pretty fun place to just relax in or play card games in. This one though, I certainly got a interesting welcome in.

The club meeting started at 10, my class was nearby so I ended up going a bit early, the room was nearly empty, save for one person, a guy, dressed relatively well, (groomed too, not anything screaming otaku) setting up a projector. I take my seat near the front of the room and wave hello the person. He suddenly stops dead in his tracks and runs up to me. He strikes a pose and tells me that his name is Naruto and just proceeds to explain the entire series of Naruto right then and there to me. I'm not kidding. At first I thought it was a joke; it was the club's first meeting after all. I thought it was someone just faking what a stereotypical anime nerd would say and that soon he'd break out into laughter and really introduce himself. I was wrong. Naruto continued to talk about Naruto. Like episode by episode. I couldn't even get a word out. He was getting uncomfortably close to me too. So there I was, alone in a dark room with Naruto and it didn't seem like anyone else was coming. After about 10 minutes, he stops in his rant, reaches into his pocket to pull out this notepad and asks me if I have a boyfriend. This guy legitimately thought speaking nonstop about Naruto was the way to a girls heart. :stare: I told him I did and he put the notepad away, left me, and went on with setting the projector screen. It was rather horrifying and left me uncomfortable.

I decided to wait outside the room for my friend instead, but that didn't protect me from being approached by a large woman wearing a pair of dirty grimy fox ears and tail. Without knowing me at all, she gave me a hug, and told me I was the cutest rabbit she'd ever seen and to watch out or she'd eat me. :stare: My friend came by right afterward and seeing how startled I was, asked if I met Naruto. Apparently, Naruto is the reason that no one comes to the meetings early. He does his whole Naruto rant to anyone unlucky enough to be in there alone. Apparently, he has Aspergers, which explains some things, but it doesn't make it any less creepy.

We went back in there and Naruto just spent the rest of the meeting sitting in the most remote corner of the room alone.

Buried alive
Jun 8, 2009

Doused posted:

Crazy stuff
We went back in there and Naruto just spent the rest of the meeting sitting in the most remote corner of the room alone.

Gaze for too long into the abyss..

zombiepanda
Nov 1, 2010
A couple months ago when my friend was in town, I said "You know those people we hung out with in school who thought they're married to anime characters? I'm reading a forum thread about other people just like them!" So, I feel inspired to share a few of those people here. I'm a bit forgetful, but luckily we kept a notebook during that time that we wrote down things our crazy friends did/said.

The first person is Lindsay. She didn't stand out because of having anime husbands or anything, but because she liked to tell us outrageous claims.

Some things she's claimed:

-she's a professional makeup artist
-double-jointed (unable to prove it, of course)
-can speak "German with a southern drawl"; fluent in German, fluently read Japanese (but she can't speak or pronounce it)
-has $2million in her Swedish bank account
-set her sister's bed on fire and got high off of it :catdrugs:
-can hear dog whistles from a mile away
-secretly owned her own shop in grade 2
-made a katana out of wood and steel same age
-snuck into our principal's house and put whipped cream on his face
-hacked into the president's computer
-had a belching contest in a bar with several older bikers and won $150
-helped delivery to a girl who went into labor in class
-read every book in the library
-can tell a real gemstone from a fake

One time my friend and I went to her house, and in her room her shelves were all empty...because *everything* --books, clothes, food wrappers, were completely covering the floor. After we got out of there, the three of us were walking a bit after dark to another friend's house. Suddenly, Lindsay stopped walking and stomped her foot on the ground...

:j: drat!
:confused: (we turn around) What's wrong?
:j: I forgot! I have to go UP THERE tonight! *points at the sky*
:confused: ...to outer space?
:j: To the stars, to battle with the Ronin Warriors!

She went to my house only once, and shared with us plenty of her wonderful (horrible) fan-fiction and anime pictures.

I have a few more people to write about later, as I go from least to biggest trainwreck. :unsmith:

Guesticles
Dec 21, 2009

I AM CURRENTLY JACKING OFF TO PICTURES OF MUTILATED FEMALE CORPSES, IT'S ALL VERY DEEP AND SOPHISTICATED BUT IT'S JUST TOO FUCKING HIGHBROW FOR YOU NON-MISOGYNISTS TO UNDERSTAND

:siren:P.S. STILL COMPLETELY DEVOID OF MERIT:siren:
Wait, she's the least trainwreck? :suspense:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Lindsay reminds me of a kid I knew once who would come up with similar stories -- the two I remember off the top of my head were that his dad would take him to biker bars and that he had a pet rattlesnake that he fed rabbit blood. That kid was seven, though. Was she really telling these stories into high school?

Fascinator
Jan 2, 2011

The four stages of E/N posting.
^ Oddly enough, I also knew a Lindsey who would do this well into high school (I think I posted about her in this thread or maybe the compulsive liar thread). She would periodically claim to have never eaten an incredibly common food, like oranges or chocolate, and make a big show out of eating her "first" one. She also said that she spoke fluent Russian as a child despite being raised in Omaha, she had a record deal, and every single boy she knew was psychotically in love with her. Like bunny-boiler poo poo.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Facepalm Ranger posted:

In cases of actual mental illness, the mental processes that allow them to recognize what you're saying just aren't functioning, or aren't functioning correctly. No amount of discipline will override that.

zombiepanda
Nov 1, 2010
Maybe if we were 7, we would believe her, but to say these things in high school...not really. I didn't know any of these people until the beginning of my last high school year, but I can guess her lying goes back to childhood. My friend and I went to a choir concert that Lindsay and a couple other friends were in, and we brought my camcorder to record them after the show--so we have video evidence of her claims of 2million Swedish $$ and how she has good connections in the black market (I forgot to mention this before).

And, her saying things in "Jibberish", what she calls a language she made up. Oh, and her singing in "German with a Southern drawl", that I showed to my friend in Germany who told me she doesn't understand any of Lindsay's supposed German.

The next story is about Keiko and a bit about Kikyo (they called themselves these names after some anime characters they thought they were).

My friend I keep mentioning, Hannah, knew Keiko before I met them, so let's rewind to a story Hannah shared about a sleepover during a summer earlier in high school. Hannah knew about Keiko's strangeness by then, but Keiko begged her on the phone to come to her house for a sleepover, so she went. When she got there, Keiko's mom let her know Keiko is in her room, so Hannah went there...to find her mostly naked and watching Power Rangers. Instead of putting a shirt on or anything, she stayed naked for a while, not thinking my friend might feel a bit awkward. On her wall, she had a paper with a list of husbands, with hearts around them. My friend had made this visual for me: http://zombie-panda.net/keikoshusbands.jpg

She also had some "marriage certificates" she made, posted on her wall.
After the lights were off, Keiko did not sleep right away. She started saying things like, "Oh, Yuki, stop it!" "Kyo, not now!"

Here are some things I noted after I met her:

-blames her teachers for her failing classes, because these teachers are "stupid"
-said Gohan and Trunks are her husbands and Goku is her brother
-her parents will come into her room, say something nice like "would you like a snack?" and she will flip them off and yell because she's busy watching anime
-often brings up her hate of a DBZ guy named Cell, said one day she and Goku killed him because he kept absorbing 17, another husband of hers
-sometimes she will say "[anime guy] came into my room last night...and touched me..*whisper* down there
-one day she said to us "Piccolo was great last night, but I forgot to call him over the weekend!" Also, he is Kikyo's "real husband" in "their world", and Keiko's stepdad.
-claims that a sexual demon lives inside of her
-a few months later, confessed she's worried she got pregnant, even though she's never had sex (but she "REALLY wants to", she needs a driver's license first to go get birth control.) When I asked how she'd be pregnant if she's a virgin, she said she leaves her window open at night and thinks someone broke inside and raped her. :psyduck: But since she sleeps heavily, she thinks her not waking up from something like that is possible
-said she's stuck in some energy field from Yu Yu Hakusho and that Kurama *has* to have sex with her
-when Steve Irwin died, she called Hannah crying, saying he was the coolest and cutest guy ever and she was planning to meet him and become his best friend
-said someone is attacking her family, and her brother is peeing on her dog (:confused:). Also, she never has money because her family sneaks in her room during school and sells her things and steals her allowance

Yeah...well, I didn't know much about Kikyo, but one day Hannah noticed she was wearing new jeans and told her they look nice. Her reply: "Yeah, Sasuke bought me these pants!" When asked about her anime family, she said: Gohan is her son, Piccolo is her father, Naruto is her boyfriend, Goku and Vegeta are her husbands, Trunks is her son, and Vash is her friend. And a bunch of other anime guys that are in her family somewhere.

I only have one more to share, but I'll save that trainwreck for tomorrow.

zombiepanda fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Feb 6, 2012

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

zombiepanda posted:

Also, she never has money because her family sneaks in her room during school and sells her things and steals her allowance

Of all the craziness in that story, this stuck out to me. Why go to the trouble of giving your kid an allowance if you're gonna steal it? Surely it would have made more sense if she'd said they never give her any allowance?

themindisonfire
Feb 23, 2009

Huntersoninski posted:

Of all the craziness in that story, this stuck out to me. Why go to the trouble of giving your kid an allowance if you're gonna steal it? Surely it would have made more sense if she'd said they never give her any allowance?

My mom used to steal my allowance and other money I earned when I was a kid. I kept it in a bunch of different places, she'd go through my room and find it and then take it because I "owed her." Takes a special kind of crazy, I guess?

themindisonfire fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Feb 6, 2012

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I re-read Yu yu Hakusho in its entirety and there were some strong hints that Kurama is gay. Would that have broken her heart, or does that sort of thing not really discourage these people?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Vagabundo posted:

I re-read Yu yu Hakusho in its entirety and there were some strong hints that Kurama is gay. Would that have broken her heart, or does that sort of thing not really discourage these people?
Are you kidding? That probably makes her want him more. Untouched by any "filthy whores", and just needs to find the right woman to "fix" him.

Lady of the Beech
Dec 16, 2011

I clearly just want to be a good friend and bring all my AMAZING FRIENDLINESS to bear on your problems.
Just thought I'd share this picture from the Awkward & Ugly thread:

I will never in my life understand people who think like this. :smith:

Instant Grat
Jul 31, 2009

Just add
NERD RAAAAAAGE
Isn't that the guy who won a trophy for being "the best at jerkin' it" or something like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady of the Beech
Dec 16, 2011

Instant Grat posted:

Isn't that the guy who won a trophy for being "the best at jerkin' it" or something like that?
Based on talk in the A&U thread, apparently he is.

I don't know anything about him besides what's in this picture and the fact that I want him to just go away and stop polluting the sacred air with his filthy seed.

He apparently also has a girlfriend, that poor soul. :'(

• Locked thread