Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

dunkman posted:

steebs will ignore any kind of meat product, but will attempt to take off hands/wrists/ankles for yogurt or soy milk.

you have to eat/drink that stuff standing up in the middle of the room or he'll take flying leaps off of counters to get it out of your hands.

i have a friend whose cat would literally kill a man for some hummus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horse_ebookmarklet
Oct 6, 2003

can I play too?
Cats n' Hams

I'm looking to buy an entry level SDR frontend. Doing some research and I noticed that these guys have a cat as their favicon, turns out they have 300+ pages of cat pictures.
http://www.universal-radio.com/cats.html

Let me introduce you to KD5PNT

and N2VAC

no sign, but a pretty good loafer

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

NotHet posted:

Cats n' Hams

I'm looking to buy an entry level SDR frontend. Doing some research and I noticed that these guys have a cat as their favicon, turns out they have 300+ pages of cat pictures.
http://www.universal-radio.com/cats.html

Let me introduce you to KD5PNT

and N2VAC

no sign, but a pretty good loafer

holy poo poo.

they are now your sdr frontend vendor of choice, i assume.

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
hahahaha

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3465157&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post400385858

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
jesus

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

haha drat

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

That thread makes my little slovenly "garage" aka "where the wife chunks me when I want a cigarette or to be loud" look clean enough to eat off the floors.

60 year old concrete floor.

Granted, teh catte loves hanging out in here.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

okay YOSPOS time for boring pics o' boring cats

chloe is the tuxedo, ricky is the half tabby or whatever

chloe is more than a decade old, ricky is only two or so, they fight quite a bit

ricky isn't fixed yet (he will be shortly I hope) so he goes around the house dragging blankets by his mouth for him to hump

chloe spends a lot of time keeping an eye out for ricky

ricky again in loafy mode

ricky has what kinda looks like a cross on his back but dont let that fool you he totally ignores it when climbing furniture, knocking over figurines, leaving smelly poos but he is still kinda sorta a good catte

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
just cleaned my kitchen because of that thread

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

This is Lenny

I attempted a tonging but he death-stared my hand

(monocle option):

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Binary Badger posted:

dings...

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed

A Curvy Goonette posted:

just cleaned my kitchen because of that thread

Honestly bout to go do that myself, not cause my house is horribly disgusting, but because I left a plate in the garage last night while I was nibbling and doing homework, and well, proactive solutions are better than letting it all pile up.

**edit**

will get back to decent ollie posting soon, my little awesome canon p&s died (kill one every year) and waiting on new camera to come in.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Kirk posted:

dings...

the alternate universe female version about to put a hurting on catte interested in may december relationship

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

beatlegs posted:

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Binary Badger posted:

the alternate universe female version about to put a hurting on catte interested in may december relationship

dings is a girl!!!!

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

john mayer
Jan 18, 2011

armacham and I took Rita for a mini walk today. She's not super into it. ):

We ended up just carrying her around and taking a bunch of photos.

Jealous inside cats comedy option:

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

That cat seems to be missing some fur..

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Neu posted:

That cat seems to be missing some fur..

missing more than that

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Is that cat missing a leg?

gently caress it's still a drat pretty cat. Would motorboat dat stumppe.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Kirk posted:

dings is a girl!!!!

woo sorry, Chloe is too

how did she get dings as a name I stole Chloe from some weird feminine hygiene product near the trash pile I found cat near

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Pepper look out your ear is on fire

Only registered members can see post attachments!

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

beatlegs posted:

this is perfect

edit: purrfect if you will

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

NotHet posted:

Cats n' Hams

did not expect a universal shoutout

n1 son

they're a really good company too

post about sdr poo poo if you want, i'll read it (not in here, cattes dont understand software defined radio)

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

Friend: James Rubin KC2LMH - USA
BC came into my life 13 years ago when a friend and his wife could no longer keep him. They had picked him up at a shelter a year earlier. Since then, BC and I have done a lot of scanning, shortwave listening and more recently; hamming. He’s a big guy (14.5 lbs is his “fighting weight”) and he used to be even bigger. At one point I let him get up to 25 lbs! Because of that he has been diabetic for the last four years. I got him to lose weight, but it was too late (a word to the wise).
BC, as you can see in the photo likes to keep guard over my shack. The piles of paper do not deter him, in fact, when he is hungry he enjoys knocking stuff off the desk to get my attention and FEED HIM. Of course, I just do what I am told

:allears:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
radiocattes are the best

not many things make me happy any more but one of those things is a nargle on the top shelf of the radio desk sleeping in the sun and occasionally giving me a single open eye and a little "mrrmph" whenever i slip with the screwdriver or something

it is the best god drat thing

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

radiocattes are the best

not many things make me happy any more but one of those things is a nargle on the top shelf of the radio desk sleeping in the sun and occasionally giving me a single open eye and a little "mrrmph" whenever i slip with the screwdriver or something

it is the best god drat thing

You're now an old guy.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
If the comfort insole with extra padding fits, wear it.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

beatlegs posted:

This is Lenny

I attempted a tonging but he death-stared my hand

(monocle option):

I would like to smush my face into lenny how does that make u feel

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
pls answer honestly

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

It makes me feel ambivalent.

Yet I am strangely excited.

As is Lenny.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

beatlegs posted:

It makes me feel ambivalent.

Yet I am strangely excited.

As is Lenny.

youve got both lenny and oc? pretty pro fat cattes

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Cygni posted:

youve got both lenny and oc? pretty pro fat cattes

Thanks, yes they're both fat asses.

Lenny loves it when I smush my face into his fluffy belly, btw. He's like the most tolerant cat ever. I just feel weird talking about it.

TRIXNET
Jun 6, 2004

META AS FUCK.

Presenting to you peak cattage, META.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
cat question. if i have a cold should i limit time w/ cat to prevent cat from getting said cold.

I DON'T KNOW THESE THINGS THERES NO MANUAL

because right now all i want to do is take a nap on my couch w/ cat snuggled up against my chest

TRIXNET
Jun 6, 2004

META AS FUCK.

A Curvy Goonette posted:

cat question. if i have a cold should i limit time w/ cat to prevent cat from getting said cold.

I DON'T KNOW THESE THINGS THERES NO MANUAL

because right now all i want to do is take a nap on my couch w/ cat snuggled up against my chest

As far as I know you can't really pass on a human type cold to a cat, but you can give a cat the 'cold' if you come in with the cat type germs on you...and there is no way of knowing if you bring them in because they won't affect you.

I know this because when I first got Meta this exact thing happened a week before she was due for jabs :(

I'm pretty sure that yearly jabs prevent most cat colds, go see a vet and get your feline friend jabbed up! It's not expensive and costs a lot less in the long run if your cat needs meds for an otherwise preventable ill :)

Edit: If any of this is bad advice someone please say but to the best of my knowledge this is correct information.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
the odds of you passing a human cold to your cat or vice versa are low enough to be negligible. however everybody who has cats should make sure to wash their hands really really well after handling strange cattes and before handling your own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
i havent seen trophy pics in a while :qq: