Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong but I'm dying to find this. I remember someone posting a comic about Yoshi walking into a fan's house and telling him to shut the gently caress up and stop drawing "gay pictures" of him. It was basically about the guys who draw sexual photos of Yoshi and Sonic. Does anyone know about this comic or have a link to it? It would be greatly appreciated, I feel like laughing again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Palin
Sep 3, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Hello I would very much like the find my favorite picture on the internet. It is a JPG of a very tiny black boar or pig that appears to be modestly overweight, usually accompanied by some Russian-looking text on the bottom that I can't read. The boar has a finger pointed at him and is looking extremely defiant. Thank you! :)

Phillip K. Dork
May 25, 2011

Doctor Rope

Sarah Palin posted:

Hello I would very much like the find my favorite picture on the internet. It is a JPG of a very tiny black boar or pig that appears to be modestly overweight, usually accompanied by some Russian-looking text on the bottom that I can't read. The boar has a finger pointed at him and is looking extremely defiant. Thank you! :)

I don't have the russian version, but I'm sure it's a version of this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

IDemandSatisfaction
Feb 20, 2007

Glove slap baby!
Anyone have the MSPaint image of the guy riding the cigarette pack to Flavor Country? I can only find a thumbnail.

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

Sarah Palin posted:

This was the only version I could find with Russian text:

Sarah Palin
Sep 3, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Thank you pigposters, all my wildest dreams have come true. :)

lessthankyle
Dec 19, 2002

SKA SUCKS
Soiled Meat
Does anyone have the "War of the Roses" version of this "White People! Black People!" swf? I think it was an animated gif, and it replaced "white people" and "black people" with "Lancaster" and "House of York."

http://www.feanor.net/z0r/shock/whiteblack.swf

Escobar Sanchez
Jun 30, 2007

IDemandSatisfaction posted:

Anyone have the MSPaint image of the guy riding the cigarette pack to Flavor Country? I can only find a thumbnail.

Not sure if the text was on it originally.

IDemandSatisfaction
Feb 20, 2007

Glove slap baby!

Escobar Sanchez posted:

Not sure if the text was on it originally.

That's it! Thanks!

shinymodem
May 21, 2007
Hey folks, looking for two things here
1) The gif of some motorcycle guy wiping out and holding his knee with Peter griffin making his face
And
2) An image from a southpark episode where they've done something good and they all get these cherub faces for a second. I think it was an Afghanistan or Iraq episode but I'm not sure. Even just the episode name would be a big help here.
Thanks in advance!

Argona
Feb 16, 2009

I don't want to go on living the boring life of a celestial forever.

You guessed it, another request.

I'm looking for the Air Man edit of that really wordy comic about some pathetic "nice guy"

v - thanks friend!

Argona has a new favorite as of 06:20 on Feb 10, 2012

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I just posted it in the Reddit thread recently.

Voodoo Dancer
Nov 5, 2008

Hardcore Phonography posted:

Voodoo Dancer I looked through 30 GB of Silent Hill stuff and I didn't find the tarot cards anywhere.

But I did find some rape.

Thank you so much for looking! At least you found something to keep you entertained. Here, if you didn't have that tarot card, you probably don't have this, as I believe it came from the same thread and tineye isn't finding it. There's other versions of the Halo of the Sun out there, but this is the best I've found.

Sihastru
May 17, 2007
How dare I write anything here ?
Does anyone have that picture of the kid with glasses that looks very lonely with his birthday cake? If you've seen it you know which one I`m talking about.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Sihastru posted:

Does anyone have that picture of the kid with glasses that looks very lonely with his birthday cake? If you've seen it you know which one I`m talking about.

TITTIEKISSER69 has a new favorite as of 07:06 on Jan 29, 2024

Ebjan
Feb 20, 2004

A tattoo of two bald gay mermen embracing

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

Ebjan posted:

A tattoo of two bald gay mermen embracing

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/f0u7t.jpg :nws:

Literally the first google result for "gay merman tattoo"

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Hey does anyone have that picture of the goon sitting on the floor looking at the girl wistfully? It's been redrawn a lot, but I just need the original and can't seem to search for it, thanks!

Found it http://forums.somethingawful.com/attachment.php?postid=396207939

null_user01013 has a new favorite as of 22:08 on Feb 10, 2012

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
Does anybody have the gif of the girl butts shaking back and forth that tiles perfectly? They're all wearing green marching uniforms with short skirts

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

Does anybody have the gif of the girl butts shaking back and forth that tiles perfectly? They're all wearing green marching uniforms with short skirts

Not particularly :nws: but linked anyway: http://i.imgur.com/oZlYD.gif

From the music video for "Destination Calabria" by Alex Gaudino, which I can't find a copy of with the proper aspect ratio.

UnNethertrash
Jun 14, 2007
The Trashman Cometh
What movie is this from? I think it's Charlie Murphy, but any combination of him and slap just give me Chappelle Show.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

UnNethertrash posted:

What movie is this from? I think it's Charlie Murphy, but any combination of him and slap just give me Chappelle Show.

It's from Paper Soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-KSlsdt_Q

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone have this without the memetext?

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

I've got it without the motivational, if that's any help...

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Oh lord, this is such a longshot but I've been looking for ages.

Back sometime in 2003-2005, Fark had a photoshop contest where the subject was a bride with a veil that involved pigtails wrapped in ribbons that looked like horns, kind of like this:

Anyway, someone shopped it into a slug wedding scene, with the pigtail horns as eyestalks. There was a slug bride, a slug groom, and a slug minster (I think he was one of those yellow banana slugs).

I need this slug wedding pic again.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I'm looking for the fanart of Link from Zelda wearing every item he's picked up over the course of the game. I know I've seen several, and any of them would be nice, but the one i'm thinking of was serious fanart and not him being comically overburdened.

NightConqueror
Oct 5, 2006
im in ur base killin ur mans
Requesting the picture of Joe Paterno standing in front of the Aushwitz Sign where it says "Come to Penn State." I think it's an avatar of someone here.

Dickey Butts
Feb 3, 2008

Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
That was GD_American's old av.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Once again humbly requesting the MS paint of Pat O'Brien with the excerpts from his dirty emails used as a Valentine.

CHOICE COD
Mar 11, 2007
Sometimes I'll eat money. Just to do it. Just to see how it feels. It feels good, it feels powerful.

shinymodem posted:

Hey folks, looking for two things here
1) The gif of some motorcycle guy wiping out and holding his knee with Peter griffin making his face

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

flatluigi posted:

I'm looking for the fanart of Link from Zelda wearing every item he's picked up over the course of the game. I know I've seen several, and any of them would be nice, but the one i'm thinking of was serious fanart and not him being comically overburdened.
One of these?

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

I'm looking for a photo that I saw circulating a couple years ago when the global financial crisis first struck. It was a black-and-white picture from the Great Depression of a man standing on a street-corner and wearing a sandwich board that read something like "I fought in two World Wars, I have four children, I speak three languages, and I just need ONE job." If it helps any, I think I remember that he looked pretty well-put together in an overcoat and a fedora.

GIS searches have yielded me nothing.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Runcible Cat posted:

I've got it without the motivational, if that's any help...

Nah, that's OK. Thanks for the crop though. I'm looking to have it avatarized.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Drone posted:

I'm looking for a photo that I saw circulating a couple years ago when the global financial crisis first struck. It was a black-and-white picture from the Great Depression of a man standing on a street-corner and wearing a sandwich board that read something like "I fought in two World Wars, I have four children, I speak three languages, and I just need ONE job." If it helps any, I think I remember that he looked pretty well-put together in an overcoat and a fedora.

How can a man from the great depression have fought in two world wars?

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Anyone have the old comic where the dad is describing the best day of his life and its him going to a comic with an older woman as a kid. I think they were some type of animal in it

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Does anyone have the gif/source of the kinda bearish guy hip thrusting and shooting rainbows?

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Drone posted:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22...ZGcaTiAfr0Y3zCQ

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Anybody got the anime nerd with a glass of wine?

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

How can a man from the great depression have fought in two world wars?

The second one was a recycled hand-me-down that his older brother originally fought in. They really knew how to get the most out of a war in those days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

fleshweasel posted:

I'm looking for a picture, I think from an old Weekend Web of this post about a guy who turned 28 or some poo poo and every character from every movie, video game, tv show, comic book etc comes in for a HUGE party. Any ideas?