Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
The Iron Sheik and Michael Ian Black are in the middle of a fantastic Twitter war right now.

:siren: NSFW for very obscene language :siren:
http://twitter.com/michaelianblack
http://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
CM Punk
“@ZackRyder: I'm alive” Only on the outside. FRIEND ZONED!

Also Kevin Steen is spamming the rock with the goal to either be blocked or acknowledged by the end of the year so he truly embodies the essence of twitter.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

El Generico posted:

The Iron Sheik and Michael Ian Black are in the middle of a fantastic Twitter war right now.

:siren: NSFW for very obscene language :siren:
http://twitter.com/michaelianblack
http://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

God I love Michael Ian Black and I will use the phrase "I hosed your goat mom." at least once in the next week.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Look, I know Shiek is The Craziest, but does anyone have any idea why playing checkers in the rain is an insult? Is it just me that has no frame of reference for that?

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

projecthalaxy posted:

Look, I know Shiek is The Craziest, but does anyone have any idea why playing checkers in the rain is an insult? Is it just me that has no frame of reference for that?
Ask his nephews who were grasping at straws about two tweets into that exchange.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

It's not actually the Sheik tweeting :ssh:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

It's not actually the Sheik tweeting :ssh:

How did he get verified? :psyduck:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Bocc Kob posted:

How did he get verified? :psyduck:

See the post above mine, it's his nephews/handlers basically tweeting for him.

Joey McChrist fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Feb 16, 2012

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

That's massively disappointing.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cardboard Box posted:

That's massively disappointing.

Next up, PSP will travel to an orphanage to tell everyone Santa Claus isn't real.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The news of Sheik not actually tweeting has been out for so long and it surprises me when people don't know about it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

HulkaMatt posted:

The news of Sheik not actually tweeting has been out for so long and it surprises me when people don't know about it.

Its one of those things where every time I hear it I kind of force myself to forget.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

I like to think he says some of this stuff because they tell him whats up and then they just transcribe it.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Zack Ryder posted:

I'm alive

Ryder's alive! :neckbeard:

Zack Ryder posted:

I cannot describe in 140 characters how hurt I am...but my broken heart is causing me the most pain. Thanks @JohnCena & @EveMarieTorres

@CMPunk She played me bro

... but heartbroken :smith:

Some dude Ryder RT'd to yell at posted:

NOT COOL BRO

:smithicide:

... Wonder if Cena's tried to reach out to Zack on twitter yet...

John Cena posted:

Saw Dwayne wished me happy valentines ........

@WWE @JohnCena Happy Valentines Day John. You may not be my girl, but I do consider you my bitch. #BootsToCenasPinkParts
Retweeted by John Cena

For those that didn't get the "pink part" thing he once again is re referencing my mangina. So I propose this...

Cena tampons. "That time of the month got u feeling bad, just put a lil Cena inside ya :) he'll make ya feel fine" #champax

Or Cena feminine wash. "Tough day south of the equator? Lather some Cena on there and they can't smell you!" #massCENAgil :)

:stare: Okay then.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
John Cena is pretty bad at telling jokes.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

Given that he's pointedly ignoring Ryder, I almost want to say that it's Cena continuing to "embrace the hate" or something. Like, I read the lines in kind of a bitter "haha, you think you're so drat witty" kind of tone instead of "I can make fun of myself too, haha".

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
I legit laughed at Cena's vagina jokes. Am I a bad person?

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Wojtek posted:

Yeah, pretty much, sorry.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Oh God that action figures pic someone tweeted at Ryder has me in stitches.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
John Cena is the Dane Cook of Pro Wrestling.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

Oh God that action figures pic someone tweeted at Ryder has me in stitches.

What kills me is the Great Khali figure photobombing.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Wojtek posted:

Not gonna lie, I laughed at the 'feeling bad' one, I read it more as the whole 'oh yea you think you're so funny' way too though.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

But he writes his own material, unlike DWAYNE...

I really don't care about the match anymore...

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Somebody tweeted this to Regal with the comment "Truth hurts sometimes" so Regal retweeted it with:

quote:

I make a living out of people not liking me but the following is so sad on so many levels that I thought it needed to be seen

Stay classy Twitter!

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party
Gee, we all knew Cena was a douche, but who knew he was available in multiple other feminine products as well?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

Gee, we all knew Cena was a douche, but who knew he was available in multiple other feminine products as well?
Well, seeing how Rock's "Fruity Pebbles" comment somehow ended up with Cena getting an endorsement for him...

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Perigryn posted:

Well, seeing how Rock's "Fruity Pebbles" comment somehow ended up with Cena getting an endorsement for him...

if Cena somehow ends up getting feminine product endorsement deals, I will love Rock again. The best troll.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Champax is pretty funny. Agreed on the rest of it.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
They can't smell you is genius, gently caress the haters :colbert:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I thought the story with Sheiky Baby's twitter is that his nephews tweet things he says, and ask him for responses to the tweets he receives.

...or did I just make that up so I don't cry myself to sleep every night? :ohdear:

I WANT TO BELIEVE

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It's totally my dad. Stop being jerks.

Watching him use a cell phone is hilarious.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Moose Bigelow posted:

Also Kevin Steen is spamming the rock with the goal to either be blocked or acknowledged by the end of the year so he truly embodies the essence of twitter.

Kevin Steen posted:

@TheRock I lost my sense of smell when I was 9. Everytime you asked if I could smell your cooking, I died a little inside. Can I get an RT?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
The Rock responded to Steen. Our long national nightmare is over.

He responded to Steen without being mentioned, even!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Ricardo Rodriguez posted:

For my 26th bday, Mr Del Rio took me to dinner. He said I can get something OTHER than what's on the dollar menu. best birthday ever!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

smashpro1 posted:

Oh my god I had no idea Ricky had a twitter, please tell me it's all in character as ADR's simpering attendant.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Glitterbomber posted:

Oh my god I had no idea Ricky had a twitter, please tell me it's all in character as ADR's simpering attendant.

No, it's mostly 4chan and Reddit poo poo.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
And picking up chicks.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh, oh Ricky :smith:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DannoMack posted:

And picking up chicks.

I heard he's like an 8/10, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

No, it's mostly 4chan and Reddit poo poo.

Although, there will occasionally be stuff about doing things for Del Rio.