Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

El Ste posted:

I present you with a poster by the name of Andy @ Allerton. The following posts are regarding Kenny, the Club, and Suarez's choice to finally apologise and put the whole circus to bed:

Yes, we as a football club are done because of an apology.

Taking responsibility for your actions is the first step on the way to being a 'done' 'midtable' club, don't you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
If this is the last word we here from all parties involved we have truly been screwed. Unless I see clear evidence that Suarez was racist and deserved the ban I will not except the victimization of Evra. Either Mr Ferguson or Evra need to make a statement about them being sorry for this all getting out of control or they will have won once again...not only on the pitch but also off it. gently caress this poo poo.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! Luis Suarez has been arrested for the murder of Whitney Houston in a racially motivated attack...Eye-witness Patrice Evra says he saw Saurez kill her at least 10 times...Sir Alex Ferguson has called for the death penalty...Kenny Dalglish says he has never heard of Whitney Houston and has questioned whether she actually ever existed...Howard webb says he seen it all!

I will say it again, expecting fair-play from Luis Suarez is like expecting a prostitute to be a virgin. Evra is the man. Good morning Man Utd fans and family and to all my friends.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Good morning.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Fergie's moral check list:
Kung Fu kick a fan. OK.
Miss a drug test. OK.
Shag your brothers wife for years. OK.
Shag a granny prossie. OK.
Shout "gently caress Off" down a TV lens so thousands of kids can hear you. OK.
Refuse to shake a man's hand. Ban him for life !

From my facebook wall. I like how it misses the most important event

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Don't forget making GBS threads on the hard shoulder

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!

quote:

Im not a liverpool fan and evra was at fault imo

quote:

If only Rio had snapped his neck and the trauma of it caused Evra to blow his brains out.
As sad as it makes me that is 3 different posters too. At this point the entire thing degenerated into gifs of Suarez being a oval office in a variety of interesting ways.

Biggy_
Jan 17, 2006

boom boom boom let me hear you say bale BALE
haha that skrtel power video is the best

The Gunge
Aug 20, 2011
From the Paul Scholes Facebook page about Anzhi being in for Sneijder:

quote:

Hehehe what s go on?tom cleverly mitcheal carrick paul scholes Giggs darren flachar pedga no need wesley snetjar
i only think luka mudric

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
He's totally right. We don't need Snetjar when we have Pedga

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
gently caress OFF ARSENAL U FUCKIN CUNTS. IVE BEEN SAYIN IT 4 MONTHS THEO WALCOTT AND AARON RAMSEY ARE BOTH loving poo poo. THEY ARE SO poo poo OMG AND THEVE BEEN DOG poo poo ALL loving SEASON YET THEY PLAY EVERY loving GAME. FUCKIN PUSSIES gently caress OFF OUT OF MY CLUB U USELESS CUNTS. WENGER CAN gently caress OFF TOO

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

vyelkin posted:

gently caress OFF ARSENAL U FUCKIN CUNTS. IVE BEEN SAYIN IT 4 MONTHS THEO WALCOTT AND AARON RAMSEY ARE BOTH loving poo poo. THEY ARE SO poo poo OMG AND THEVE BEEN DOG poo poo ALL loving SEASON YET THEY PLAY EVERY loving GAME. FUCKIN PUSSIES gently caress OFF OUT OF MY CLUB U USELESS CUNTS. WENGER CAN gently caress OFF TOO

wow

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

quote:

My day was spoil wit dis game,wat hapen 2 my gunners,my players,dis is not my arsenal,dis is not my players,d last tyme i played Ac milan at san siro,i beat dem 2-0,wat nw hapen 2nite,drat,they outplayed us,kudos 2 zlatan a true world class player,kudos 2 my henry,my igwe,bye bye.tnks we all love u,my keeper,my defender,my midfielder n my useless coach,arsene wenger r all 2 blame,djorou now worsening it by entering,my laurent is out now,wao wat a game,4-0,up Ac milan,i miss cecs n nasir at da...

quote:

arsene wenger get the hell out omy club!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have ruined a total history in 1 season you have done enough for the club but thats it its time to leave now please leave while we still love you and we will remember you as a legend for the club its time to say goodbye you have been the best coach i have ever seen so if you really love arsenal just leave or fix the problem that you have made in the end arsenal above all

quote:

Iam getting to belive that Arsene Winger is a fooll. All ready Asenal is losing 2-0 to Ac milan why bringing out a diffender and still introduse a diffender instedy of a strike na gently caress.

quote:

Somebody need fi gi Arsene Wenger a steam chalice wid some high grade. Actually the whole a arsenal player dem need fi gather and pass it roun', and really medz bout dem life, dem a joke out dem career

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
arsene wenger get the hell out omy club!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have ruined a total history in 1 season

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

quote:

dave nasa
The CHAIRMAN of CLUBS should PULL their RESPECTIVE CLUBS OUT when their clubs are OUT-of -DEPTH. Rather than play their clubs & get HUMILIATED, CHAIRMANS should concede a walk-over. By playing & getting HAMMERED, the HISTORY & REPUTATION are left in SHAME sometimes by even WEAKER CLUBS.

dave nasa :stare:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

vyelkin posted:

Can you translate that first quote?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Can you translate that first quote?

My day was spoil wit dis game,wat hapen 2 my gunners,my players,dis is not my arsenal,dis is not my players,d last tyme i played Ac milan at san siro,i beat dem 2-0,wat nw hapen 2nite,drat,they outplayed us,kudos 2 zlatan a true world class player,kudos 2 my henry,my igwe,bye bye.tnks we all love u,my keeper,my defender,my midfielder n my useless coach,arsene wenger r all 2 blame,djorou now worsening it by entering,my laurent is out now,wao wat a game,4-0,up Ac milan,i miss cecs n nasir at da...

becomes:

My day was spoiled by this game. What has happened to my Gunners? My players... this is not my Arsenal, these are not my players. Last time I played AC Milan at the San Siro [probably referring to the 2007-08 CL] I beat them 2-0. Now what happened tonight? drat. They outplayed us. Kudos to Zlatan, he is a truly world class player. Kudos to my Thierry Henry, my igwe [?], good bye. Thank you, we all love you. My keepers, defenders, midfielders and useless manager, Arsene Wenger, are all to blame. Djourou made the defence worse when he entered the pitch, now my Laurent [Koscielny] is out injured. Wow, what a game. 4-0 for AC Milan. I miss Cesc and Nasri...

I think it's being narrated by Arsenal Football Club itself. It's become self-aware. :stare:

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I assumed it was someone talking about beating Milan on FIFA or whatever.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
That's what I thought at first too, but then I realized that Arsenal actually did beat Milan 2-0 in the 2007-08 CL. Don't know if it was in Milan or London though, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt there.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

vyelkin posted:

That's what I thought at first too, but then I realized that Arsenal actually did beat Milan 2-0 in the 2007-08 CL. Don't know if it was in Milan or London though, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt there.

It was in Milano and it was brilliant

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
cescs goal was amazing :unsmith:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

quote:

My favourite team, the Cats beaten my former favourite team, the Gunners by 2-0 in the FA Cup.

quote:

Though a man falls seven times, he shall rise again. Arsenal will rise again. Gunners for Life!

quote:

gunners can't guns anytin d cizin and wenger will be back 2 sch 2 learns more.

quote:

Ma gunners 6 goals in one wk.u made a mistake 4 nt including RVP he cud have scored 4 his team.bt u can come back 2morow dont wory guyz.

quote:

To those of you that are expecting me to withdrawn my support for my darling team"Arsenal" owing to my utterances that I'll not support her again if she fails to win any trophy at the end of this season,I recant my words as it is hard for me to do that.Even in defeat,I remain a gunner.UP GUNNERS!!!

quote:

Gunners why can't u go 4 principal Cup then,championsleague NO,carlling NO,FAcup NO,Premiership top 4 NO,yeeeeh OGA ooo =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) it's Good 2 support Good club like FCBARCELONA....ashouty 4 life.

quote:

Best Break Up Line: Hey Girl! I'm leaving you! We two can't stay together, just like Arsenal & Trophies.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

I don't want to make my troll avatar text seem anything other than the undignified, horrible lie that it is but sometimes when I read foreigners talk about football like that it reminds me of little kids.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

thehappyprince posted:

I don't want to make my troll avatar text seem anything other than the undignified, horrible lie that it is but sometimes when I read foreigners talk about football like that it reminds me of little kids.

I'm willing to bet there's more Brits in that collection than you'd think.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

:stare:

The Gunge
Aug 20, 2011
gooners.wmv

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

I think what we can learn from that post is that Liverpool are still at school learning how to kick a ball.

billyclyde
Mar 6, 2007

This seems like the sort of place to say that the Gunners are poo poo and that the Hotspud is going to annihilate that back line.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Wrong thread, I think.

billyclyde
Mar 6, 2007

Mickolution posted:

Wrong thread, I think.

I didn't mean anything by it. If the Cottagers can get to 10th I'll be tickled.

brapbrapbrap
Jan 18, 2010

by T. Mascis

quote:

My favourite team, the Cats beaten my former favourite team, the Gunners by 2-0 in the FA Cup.

We have plastics now. Former Arsenal-supporting ones at that.

We've finally made it. :cool:

dilbertschalter
Jan 12, 2010

brapbrapbrap posted:

We have plastics now. Former Arsenal-supporting ones at that.

We've finally made it. :cool:

MON effect strikes again...

Psybro
May 12, 2002
And the Cracky one ...

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

billyclyde posted:

I didn't mean anything by it. If the Cottagers can get to 10th I'll be tickled.

No, this is the thread where we post/link awful posts with awful opinions from other football forums like RAWK and Redcafé.

You're looking for the monthly Premier League threads if you want to discuss how bad Arsenal currently are

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/25/wife-bournemouth-half-time-team-talk

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

hahaha the second to last paragraph is great

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
This is almost certainly in jest, but you never know with some Tumblr people:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sam Wallace's Twitter posted:

Steve Wigley laying out the cones for training at Wembley. There's simply no better venue at which to lay out cones. Pride

This would be the moment for one of Capello's Italian coaches to turn up. Like one of those Japanese soldiers who didn't know WWII was over

He's a journalist for the independant :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
This is the top rated comments string from a video of Mike Dean jumping to get a better view of a goal:

cupsui posted:

that is just incredible...
what is with the FA love affair with tiny totts? Harry the puffy eyed tax fraud can say what ever he likes, Bale dives and the british press just heap praise on him and now referees jump like little giddy girls when they score

Alfie posted:

hahaha shut your loving noise you moaning gooner oval office...you sound just like Wenger, you won the game and you STILL loving moan about it...its quite obvious he was jumping to get a better look at the play to see if it had gone in or not...so glad im not a red wearing dickhead like you lot...cant imagine how poo poo it must be to be an arsenal fan this season!

james posted:

Not as crap it is must be to be a tottenham fan for the last 10 years...

Bluegrassish posted:

Last ten? Try last 50. Spurs will always be poo poo.

AllYidsAreScum posted:

loving obvious you yid muppet. He was in direct line. Why would he need to jump. loving retard wanker