Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Five Spice
Nov 20, 2007

By your powers combined...
I feel like a heel requesting an image macro of an advice animal, but this one has been one of the few to really stick with me and make me giggle like an idiot. After some googling, I've found out that this one is called "Technologically Impaired Duck." This particular one is actually a hand-drawn (MS Paint) version of the duck/background and the text reads something like "Hey guys, how do you get the duck and the words on the background like that?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

noblesse posted:

I feel like a heel requesting an image macro of an advice animal, but this one has been one of the few to really stick with me and make me giggle like an idiot. After some googling, I've found out that this one is called "Technologically Impaired Duck." This particular one is actually a hand-drawn (MS Paint) version of the duck/background and the text reads something like "Hey guys, how do you get the duck and the words on the background like that?"

Via Know Your Meme:

MzKzM
Sep 16, 2007

I'm looking for a picture of a cartoon character being drawn toward food by the clearly visible vapors of scent, perhaps even floating in midair.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

MzKzM posted:

I'm looking for a picture of a cartoon character being drawn toward food by the clearly visible vapors of scent, perhaps even floating in midair.

From the 1941 Mickey Mouse short The Little Whirlwind:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I'm looking for a gif of a scene from the old He-Man cartoon. It was recently posted on the forums but I can't remember where.

It had He-Man and someone else sitting in the stupidest means of transport I've ever seen. It's a machine shaped like a long tube with a seat at one end. It spins around 180° and then the chair slides forward.

Then it spins another 180° and the chair slides forward again.

I could have sworn this image was posted in the gif thread, but I went back and couldn't find it.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm looking for a gif of a scene from the old He-Man cartoon. It was recently posted on the forums but I can't remember where.

It had He-Man and someone else sitting in the stupidest means of transport I've ever seen. It's a machine shaped like a long tube with a seat at one end. It spins around 180° and then the chair slides forward.

Then it spins another 180° and the chair slides forward again.

I could have sworn this image was posted in the gif thread, but I went back and couldn't find it.

It was in the macro thread:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Thank you!

I was trying to describe it to a friend and it was so stupid he refused to believe me.

MzKzM
Sep 16, 2007

Thank you, Toast Museum, you're really working it

LabDrunk40
Jun 17, 2005

"I wonder if there's beer on the sun..."

I'm looking for a picture with a poor rural shack in the foreground and rocket launching far in the disant sky. I think it was taken during one of the Apollo missions.

brand name canned soup
Aug 20, 2009

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
(clap clap clap clap)
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
(clap clap clap clap)
I'm looking for a 3-5 page (web?)comic about these two nerdy looking best friends who spend all day quoting the Simpsons to each other. The shorter fat one gets hit by a truck or something and goes into a coma. When he wakes up, he can only speak in Simpsons quotes anymore, so his friend sits with him in the hospital everyday like singing the Mr Plow song and poo poo.

At the end, the doctor tells the guy that his friend is terminal/inoperable or something, so his friend goes to break the bad news by going through the "Comes with free frogurt/ That's good!/ The frogurt is cursed/ Thats bad..." exchange.

Googling anything with "simpsons comic" is kind of a wasted effort, so hopefully someone can help me out here.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

LabDrunk40 posted:

I'm looking for a picture with a poor rural shack in the foreground and rocket launching far in the disant sky. I think it was taken during one of the Apollo missions.

I haven't found exactly what you're describing, but might you be thinking of these photos of Robert Goddard at his launch control shack?

Click for huge

MzKzM posted:

Thank you, Toast Museum, you're really working it
It's more interesting than the research questions I get at work! :v:

MAJOR STRYkER
Jan 2, 2008

FIFTY THOUSAND PEOPLE USED TO LIVE HERE...
Anyone got the gif of Lehey drunk and mowing and he like falls into the trailer or something?

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

Anyone have a picture of the goon living area that was just straight up a crawlspace?

edit: nvm, found it

24-7 Urkel Cosplay has a new favorite as of 22:35 on Feb 16, 2012

AmbassadorFriendly
Nov 19, 2008

Don't leave me hangin'

Chunk posted:

Anyone have a picture of the goon living area that was just straight up a crawlspace?

edit: nvm, found it

Then post it, you can't pique our curiosity like that.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

AmbassadorFriendly posted:

Then post it, you can't pique our curiosity like that.

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Do they even know he lives there?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
That looks like some poo poo from the second Matrix movie. Does he wear turtleneck sweaters handmade from dryer lint and chesthair like those guys did too?

Smets
Nov 4, 2009

horn section posted:

I'm looking for a 3-5 page (web?)comic about these two nerdy looking best friends who spend all day quoting the Simpsons to each other. The shorter fat one gets hit by a truck or something and goes into a coma. When he wakes up, he can only speak in Simpsons quotes anymore, so his friend sits with him in the hospital everyday like singing the Mr Plow song and poo poo.

It's called "Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead," by Rebecca Sugar. Her original website no longer exists but if you search you can find it reposted elsewhere.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

LabDrunk40 posted:

http://silverbrushes.tumblr.com/post/13024972625/apollo-launch

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

What search terms did you use?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I'm looking for the gif of a football player; the ball bounces off his helmet and he tries to catch it while making a funny face. The most context I have for it is that the player involved was a kicker.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Poniard posted:

I'm looking for the gif of a football player; the ball bounces off his helmet and he tries to catch it while making a funny face. The most context I have for it is that the player involved was a kicker.
http://www.sbnation.com/2012/1/4/2681378/gifs-5-1

LabDrunk40
Jun 17, 2005

"I wonder if there's beer on the sun..."

That's the one... thank you! Try as might, I could not find that on Google for the life of me.

Thanks also to ToastMuseum, your effort was closer to what I described than anything I could find.

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

Toast Museum posted:

It was in the macro thread:

Also it didn't just exist in the cartoon, the Dragon Walker was an actual battery-operated toy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lleB8LUaxgM

But then again the whole cartoon was just a long advertisement for the toyline so no one should be surprised by this.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

That's it, thanks so much!

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I have a request for a fan-made comic of a scene in Chrono Trigger. It's about the end when everyone is returning to their proper time. Sad goodbyes, hugs, etc. Magus tries to do the mysterious loner thing and dash off, but Crono pulls him into a group hug. But apparently he's allergic to hugs and announces he's dying while going pale and bleeding from the mouth.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Tuxedo Ted posted:

I have a request for a fan-made comic of a scene in Chrono Trigger. It's about the end when everyone is returning to their proper time. Sad goodbyes, hugs, etc. Magus tries to do the mysterious loner thing and dash off, but Crono pulls him into a group hug. But apparently he's allergic to hugs and announces he's dying while going pale and bleeding from the mouth.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

MAJOR STRYkER posted:

Anyone got the gif of Lehey drunk and mowing and he like falls into the trailer or something?

Here's one:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

Also it didn't just exist in the cartoon, the Dragon Walker was an actual battery-operated toy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lleB8LUaxgM

But then again the whole cartoon was just a long advertisement for the toyline so no one should be surprised by this.

DRA GON WAL KER DRA GON WAL KER!

I still can't get over how very stupid this thing is. Thanks.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Gorilla Salad posted:

DRA GON WAL KER DRA GON WAL KER!

"A Master of Music from Julliard, and this is all I have to show for it."

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

stubblyhead posted:

"A Master of Music from Julliard, and this is all I have to show for it."

The most insulting part is that they used the exact same tune for the other ads and just rewrote the lyrics.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

I want the full sized version picture of this cat:

http://i.imgur.com/JJIHD.jpg

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Slider posted:

I want the full sized version picture of this cat:

http://i.imgur.com/JJIHD.jpg

Click for 1600x1200

Omgawd
Apr 7, 2011
There's a 4 block "why the word 'agnostic' is semantically useless" argument in picture form out there and I forgot to save it.

It just turned out that my roommate is an agnostic and pretty vehemently non-atheist. I'm not going to spend hours arguing with him but that picture would be fun.

Also I don't want to turn anything into a religious discussion, just the picture please :)

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Like one of these?

(thumbnailed for size)

Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

Omgawd posted:

There's a 4 block "why the word 'agnostic' is semantically useless" argument in picture form out there and I forgot to save it.

It just turned out that my roommate is an agnostic and pretty vehemently non-atheist. I'm not going to spend hours arguing with him but that picture would be fun.

Also I don't want to turn anything into a religious discussion, just the picture please :)

Ask him if he's agnostic about the Easter Bunny too.

Is it this one?

Experto Crede
Aug 19, 2008

Keep on Truckin'
Does anyone have a picture of the goon whose name slips my mind at the moment who posts a lot in TFR, often with pictures of himself half naked with all of his guns?

The one I'm thinking of is him lying on his bed with guns and his legs spread wearing a pair of leather(?) underwear.

EDIT: Nevermind, found his username (Micromancer) and the picture in question

Experto Crede has a new favorite as of 12:42 on Feb 21, 2012

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Experto Crede posted:

Does anyone have a picture of the goon whose name slips my mind at the moment who posts a lot in TFR, often with pictures of himself half naked with all of his guns?

The one I'm thinking of is him lying on his bed with guns and his legs spread wearing a pair of leather(?) underwear.

EDIT: Nevermind, found his username (Micromancer) and the picture in question

You gotta post it then! Don't leave us hanging!

VirtualGoat3D
Dec 7, 2002

She's balling Eli Cash.
I don't remember much about this picture, so this is a pretty bad description. It's a Dr. Who picture, I think it was a drawing. I remember the tardis was involved and I think Dr. Who may have been represented as a character from something else. Sorry for the terrible description, I saw it a while ago and thought about framing it as a gift for my friend, who's a big Dr. Who fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I was screwing around on YouTube and I round a video using the gif below. I know I've seen the original image that the creepy doll face is from before, and I tried searching for it but came up empty. I reverse-image searched the gif to see if any of the pages it was posted on had a source, but they didn't.
So, could someone please help me find the image that this creepy doll face is from?
(edit: More specifically, the face on Private Joker)

Edit:
Tl;dr: I would like the original image that Private Joker's face in that gif is from, please.

Action Yak has a new favorite as of 17:25 on Mar 6, 2012