Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?
Piglet was mad about me only posting pics of her when she got sprayed by a skunk. Had to make it up to her.

Pre-diet Piglet and her bro Walter:

Piggy and her spotty belly:

X-mas Pig:

X-mas Pig II: The Piggening:

Piglet and her new and already destuffed toy:

Pig and my new and already chewed toy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...
Gladstone has taken over my chair for his own, where he sits for hours watching cars (and squirrels) go by.

When I saw him sitting like this one day, I had to snap the pic. I think I'm going to Photoshop in a cigar, and a glass of scotch by his paw.

This one I call, "I sense a disturbance in the Force."

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

Fresh snow!

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?

adventure in the sandbox posted:

Ahh, dogs and their total lack of inhibition.

Walter just sees butts as unusual pillows:

nagdt
Feb 17, 2012

the graven watcher
This is Verra aka Mad Kitteh

and the 2 blue eyed devils, Scooby and Eris

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Elvis enjoying some quality sprinkler time this past summer (not shown: broken sprinkler after idiot chewed it up)

Presley being a googly-eyed butt

For the record, we didn't plan on having two dogs named Elvis and Presley. Elvis is named Elvis because...well my dad likes Elvis. They were both rescues. Presley was being kept in her cage 23 hours a day and was abused, it's pretty obvious from the fact she's extremely hand shy and even though we've had her a year she still shrinks away from you and pees if you reach to pet her. When we first got her she stunk so bad from laying in her own filth, and she was really underweight. Plenty of food and lot's of time chasing Elvis around the yard has fixed that though! :D I guess it was just fate with the name.
They're perfect examples of what can happen to dogs if they're abused. We have to be really careful with Elvis because he's snapped at strangers in the past, and Presley has serious attention issues, if you even look at Elvis she'll run across the house and jump in your lap. They're both the biggest babies who will take up a queen sized bed and not give two fucks if you're trying to sleep.

It's hilarious though because Pres' new thing is sitting on the couch like a person. This is the only picture I have, sorry for the quality but it's a cell phone picture

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Feb 19, 2012

Elephantgun
Feb 13, 2010

Sorry for the poo poo quality.

The name's Princess. For the record, no way in hell I'd name a cat Princess, but it's what her name was at the Shelter and seemed to respond to it well. Got her when she was 1 1/2 years old. I debated posting the one with me in it (mostly because it was 3am and I looked like poo poo) but she looked really adorable in it. I'd stay up all night painting, drawing, and doing essays/work and she'd always be on my lap with me :3: Would usually sleep on my stomach too. I had to give her away though, when I went to finish by degree I had to stay in a pet-free dorm, so my mom and her boyfriend moved into the same home and took her with them. Usually no problem, but her boyfriend had a very territorial cat that would terrorize her. There was really no solution. In the end, I couldn't afford my own place and her staying there wasn't an option, so I had to give her away to a good home. Apparently the 3-4 weeks where we were separated she'd sleep on my laptop bag every night.

I really miss dat cat. :smith:

Plum Chaser
Jul 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Sorry for the horrible quality.. Cellphone pictures V:v:V

So, here's a picture of my male Boxer Chico, when we first got him.

And here's a more recent one. (Yes, he does sit on the chairs like that. And he does have a derpy face.)

He's cuddling and being sleepy with Pogo, my Puggle, who is a little older.

Finally, here they are looking fabulous with their amazing hair-do.

Mocha Frost
May 1, 2006
I can't believe the little kitteh's have nearly doubled in weight over the past three weeks. All they do is sleep in kitten puddles, eat and zoom about.

Mocha Frost fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Feb 20, 2012

Phuntic
Nov 2, 2004
Eleanor started out cute and cuddly

Then she grew up a bit..
Snow + walk = icicles hanging

Bah, Christmas, I'll go sleep in the smallest possible circle I can make.

Still a huge loveable goofball that likes to put herself wherever on you so that she's comfy.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
About time to post an update:

Nigel's (Geordan Tempting Fate) first group placement (Group 4)!

Nigel and his new buddy Streaker (Twyceluved Rebelicon The Naked Truth) trying to play innocent

Best Buds!

Chillin' wit' my homies

Bath time! He's actually cheery about it most the time

Lucky the cat tries to sneak some beer at a party

Cat in a box, yes he got in there by himself, unknown are the rumors about him being from Mexico!

Cat in a box on a puppy crate, ok we did move the box, but he wouldn't get out!

Lucky in his normal spoiled luxury

WTF mobile lawn ornaments!

They're getting braver!

Nevhix fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Feb 21, 2012

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

Toriori posted:

It's hilarious though because Pres' new thing is sitting on the couch like a person. This is the only picture I have, sorry for the quality but it's a cell phone picture

Gladstone does the same thing.

Vanant
Mar 27, 2010
I visited my dad the other day, this is his dog, Champ.

Despite that he is old and fat mutt, I love him very much! We adopted him as a puppy from the shelter when I was a little girl. In these pictures, he needs a brushing, since he's blowing out his coat.

He loves the attention and his brush, but not so much the camera. Here he is patiently waiting for it to go away.

Sometimes I find a particularly itchy spot.

Like all large dogs, he is a baby-eating monster who hungers for blood. Or the camera caught him as he was about to sneeze.

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls
Bob and Ziggy Marley!

The big one (Bob) hated the little when we got him a month ago, and now they are best buds. Whenever KI yell at the puppy and put him in the cage, the big one whines to be let in, or will sit there and talk to him, or try to bust him out by pawing at the latches. The other day I was leaving and put him in the cage, and gave the big one some cookies, and he started running them over and dropping them in for the puppy. Awwwwww

brambling lass
Feb 19, 2005

A clock isn't time; it's just numbers and springs. Pay it no mind.
This is our cat, Joe. He's about 7 years old and we've had him for about 5 of them! His ear was "broken" like that when we got him, no idea what happened. He's a super affectionate and friendly cat.

This is our dog, Lucy. We just got her about a month ago, and the shelter guessed her between 2 and 3 years old. She doesn't bother my allergies, which is something of a miracle :)

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Massive Maine Coon Quilt Enhancer.

thehoj
Jan 29, 2003
Here is Snowy. He is a 1 year old Bichon Shih-ztu cross.
His hair is ridiculously soft.

Sleepy on a chair:

thehoj fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Feb 24, 2012

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Major's biggest joy in life is chasing crows which generally leaves him filthy and exhausted.

Yay crows!

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

This is not my pet, but this photo is absurdley cute and its doing the rounds at the moment. He's an australian marsupial possum, and the red is just jam, don't panic!

Apparently this little guy had chewed his way into a pastry box and ate so much he was basically immobile. Being an marsupial, he's more or less protected and the folks who found him apparently took him to a vet because marsupials are seriously lactose intolerant. He was fine.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
This is Worf in his most common pose. I was obligated to choose a name from Star Trek given the distinctive marking in the middle of his face.

I feel like I should include Dax as well. They came as a pair, hence the name. I lost her to hepatic lipidosis a little over a year ago.

And now the menagerie in NY:
This is Skittles, a demon from the innermost circle of hell (she despises anyone who isn't my stepmother, hence why she has not been extracted from the cage for her photo shoot)

Louie is far nicer, albeit less talkative. I prefer Blue and Golds, so it's acceptable that he chose to bond with me.

Soleil is my Sun Conure. Loud little thing....

Porky, short for Porcupine, named for his constantly having pinfeathers growing in. He was a rescue from a really abusive home, he plucked himself raw and still plucks out of habit. He's a mitred conure (we think).

Back to the felines, this is Kit Kat. We found her as a stray living in our mulch pile, and she turned out to be preggers.

Her babies...first up is Snickers.

Next we have Carmel.

And last up is Chuckles. We named them all after candy because we're fatasses.

Last are the canines. This is Rocky, our German Shepherd. He replaced our old German Shepherd, Riker, who was the best dog I ever had.

And finally, Bailey, the least-originally-named golden retriever ever, acquired after I moved out.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Dexter status: enjoying the great outdoors responsibly.

evilclosetmonkey
Jun 19, 2005

Please close the door. :arghfist:

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

Dexter status: enjoying the great outdoors responsibly.

I would like to know more about your harness, and especially that leash. Is it springy? Where can I buy these magical finally-let-my-cat-outside devices?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
On my camera it seems that half of the space is of my cat, yet for some reason I only have a few pictures of him online.

Noah:

(sorry for the blurriness :( )

I have old pictures of Ricky somewhere but for the life of me I can't find them.

edit:

Found another on my Dad's Facebook

He's such a little poo poo. And I wouldn't have it any other way :3:

skullamity
Nov 9, 2004

This is Zoe, next to my husband:

We adopted her about a year ago when her owner was getting a divorce and her ex left two large breed dogs with her. The Pyr rescue representative told us on the phone that her previous owner had said she was about 135-140lbs, which is a bit on the large size for a female Pyr, so the rep thought that she was probably overweight. This was not the case--she's just an absolutely massive dog all around.

Her favourite things are attempting to eat bees and squirrels, consuming unholy amounts of snow, punching people really hard when they don't expect it and barking at nothing. Her least favourite thing is water, which is why my husband will constantly trap her in the bathtub for his own amusement:

And for fun, here is a picture of her acting very hard done by after a bath. For a dog who hates water, she sure loves mud. >:/

nohopeindope
Aug 24, 2004
Got Oil?
This is Nina, she enjoys drinking out of my fish tank: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-BHybpsz_xmE/Tx3wV_8sfVI/AAAAAAAAAZU/amQpstX2KIQ/s902/2012-01-23_18-39-42_38.jpg

Here she is standing by the tank: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uJfw3eYvz34/Tx3wX6X3EII/AAAAAAAAAZ0/QYB2c_eg7Es/s902/2012-01-15_22-13-33_342.jpg

Nina snoozin: https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-FB3cgBbl598/TsnFbqCOT0I/AAAAAAAAAH0/MKe4tZIpgSw/s902/2011-11-20_22-28-15_169.jpg

Have a great day

Riiseli
Apr 10, 2011
I'm not a BYB because I live in an apartment.
TyTy:

A video of Naru immersed in her favorite hobby

torkel
Feb 22, 2012

mub da mo bidda te dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga
This is my parents' cat Edwin. He's a bengal. Having moved out I really miss him - I'm considering getting a cat of my own but it's something I'll have to think about.

Edwin lying on my chest.

Edwin in his element.

Hiilai
Jun 13, 2009
Jooseppi is one snappy gent.

(The tie is from SewSmooth.)

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Hiilai posted:

Jooseppi is one snappy gent.

(The tie is from SewSmooth.)

Ahah, that first photo is adorable. "Yeah I'm drunk at the office. You're fired!" :3:

I should really get my dog something awesome(humiliating)to wear.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Bash Ironfist posted:

Ahah, that first photo is adorable. "Yeah I'm drunk at the office. You're fired!" :3:

I should really get my dog something awesome(humiliating)to wear.

Post a picture! Of your pet!

Here is one of my pets. His name is Beauregard and his kidneys might be broken but I won't know for a couple days. :smith:

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Riiseli posted:

TyTy:

She is really striking. I love the butterfly nose :3:

Major, channeling John Travolta in the 70s.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Abby The Peanut, female Cocker spaniel, approx. 6 months old:

And her mysterious #3:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
I should probably take some real pictures of my dogs at some point. Until then, have a (poor quality) mutt:

Buddy's a good boy :3: We also have a Black Lab, Brandy, of whom I also need better pictures of.

Silber
Feb 28, 2008

relax, enjoy

Every morning I have to cuddle this little rear end in a top hat or he won't shut up.

the best at Pogs
Jul 6, 2011

the best at Pogs fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jul 4, 2015

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

This has to be one of the best pictures I've ever taken of my dog.

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

I like turtles posted:

This has to be one of the best pictures I've ever taken of my dog.

I see your dog, and raise you a George:

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

hhgtrillian posted:

I see your dog, and raise you a George:

Your move

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

I like turtles posted:

Your move

Not bad. Not bad. But take this: