Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
for those keeping track, my goddamn cat's following that flowchart i posted earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nargle operating flowchart as of this week
code:

+----------------+
     | Is it sunny    |+-------------------------------------> no +-----------------+
     |  outside?      |                                                             +
     +----------------+                                                             v
            +                                                                +------------------+
            |                                                                | sleep under the  |
            v                                             +----->yes +-----> | vent in the      |
         yes OMG                                          |                  | computer room    |
            +                                             |                  |                  |
            |                                             |                  +------------------+
            v                                             |
     +----------------+                                   +
     |are you hungry? |+-----+           +-------------------------------------+
     +----------------+      |           | have you annoyed the humans enough? |+----> no  +
            +                |           +-------------------------------------+           |
            v                |                                               ^             |
          yes                |                                               |             |
            +                |                                               |             |
            v                |                                               |             |
     +------------------++---+---------------+--------> no +----+            +             v
     |is your box clean?|                    +                  |      +----------------------+
     +------------------+           +----------------+          +----> |MEOW AT THE FRONT DOOR|
           +                 +----->| are you bored? |+---> yes +      +----------------------+
           v                 |      +----------------+
          yes+---------------+

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

Deuterieux posted:

Ordering chinese tomorrow just to do this to Bigs.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i'd feel odd wearing a hat that other cooked humans were deposited into

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

mod sassinator posted:

i just bought one of these automatic air fresheners for the bathroom with the litter box. anyone used one before?

oh god lol i think the air freshener is terrorizing my cat when it automatically sprays every 15 minutes. i just heard her tear rear end out of the bathroom and bedroom where i set it up. went in to see what the fuss was about only to discover it was smelling nice and fresh

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Deuterieux posted:

Good username + breed combo.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
"This time you're mine, Flash Gordon!"
/

Deuterieux posted:

Sir DonkeyPunch fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 27, 2012

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
Found this old picture in my Flickr folder

Trap deployed

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

mod sassinator posted:

oh god lol i think the air freshener is terrorizing my cat when it automatically sprays every 15 minutes. i just heard her tear rear end out of the bathroom and bedroom where i set it up. went in to see what the fuss was about only to discover it was smelling nice and fresh

Stop pooping, cat won't be terrorized.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

mod sassinator posted:

I had one of those and I also have the SSSCAT and they're basically the same thing only one is timed and smells good (and is probably toxic to spray right on the cat) instead of just motion sensing/air blast

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
yeah luckily this has a hole to mount it on the wall so i just put it up near the top of the door. hopefully doesn't scare the cat as much

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

dank glugz

iceslice
May 20, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

dank glugz

look at dat fukken faucet

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
catte status: licking shower water off of shower curtain.
catte waterbowl status: full, clean

InsanityPrawnBoy
Jan 19, 2006

theres a dog trapped inside your guitar
:ohdear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5exciFebpKI#!

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Floofy tail.

Also, that is the proest way to hold a catte.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
just check my departmental mailbox and :3:

thanks forky!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5exciFebpKI

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

look at that cat go :unsmith:

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

catte status: licking shower water off of shower curtain.
catte waterbowl status: full, clean

Bigs does this and I dont get it. Whateva

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
cidricks gonna cry

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Neu posted:

Bigs does this and I dont get it. Whateva

Betsy just likes to run into the space between the shower curtain and liner and stand on the edge of the tub after I take a shower.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
u gon get raepd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKL2cnVQpoI

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Good example of why you should not be a lazy flyer around Lions.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

graph posted:

look at those gay orange cats. lol

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

graph posted:

look at that cat go :unsmith:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

graph posted:

look at that escatgo :unsmith:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

graph posted:

look at that S car go :unsmith:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
wait I did it wrong

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

Migishu posted:

wait I did it wrong

i was there when this un-joke was originally presented as an un-joke, and it has gotten steadily less humorous with time.

e: it was a long-rear end time, too.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

please post more videos of girls stroking wet pussies

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

SHITPOST.BAT posted:

Paint mixer.

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

Pilli posted:

Paint mixer.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cats going nuts licking tub or shower curtain may have mineral or vitamin deficiencies.

srs, when they get a calcium def they go find some calcium.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

beatlegs posted:

i have seen some freckly orangecat noses in my time but that may be the freckliest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

beatlegs posted:

needs deal w/ it sunglasses