Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.

Leathal posted:

Well holy poo poo, toast finally came out of his hole and it wasn't to tell us we have six more weeks of winter.
Nice! That guy has been in the shadows for a heck of a long time. Thanks!

A few days ago Scott from the miui.us team tweeted that an Evo 3d MIUI4 port from the Sensation should be coming out tomorrow or friday as well. Hopefully it'll be on the same level. There's already one by JoelZ but he took on way too much, got swamped and hasn't looked at it since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

E2M2 posted:

Yes, family plan, with I believe 3 or 4 other phones.

edit: Also does he have the option of just using the phone without the data plan?

Read the OP in this case, I need an exact idea on what his plan is to give a def answer. 90% sure though that they likely already have the 1500 family data plan, in which case his plan would go up $10 and only $10. If they have a messaging only plan, God help them because 1 smartphone makes that plan skyrocket.

To summarize: family data plans already include base data, so its just $10 extra a month.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Duckman2008 posted:

Read the OP in this case, I need an exact idea on what his plan is to give a def answer. 90% sure though that they likely already have the 1500 family data plan, in which case his plan would go up $10 and only $10. If they have a messaging only plan, God help them because 1 smartphone makes that plan skyrocket.

To summarize: family data plans already include base data, so its just $10 extra a month.

I believe it is only 750 or 800 minutes? And 1000 texts a month?

edit: 550 minutes Talk Plan. So the data plan would make the plan skyrocket.

E2M2 fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Mar 8, 2012

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

My Linux Rig posted:

90% functioning means what, exactly? Last time I checked, the stuff not working was:
  • Camera
  • SD mount to PC
  • 4G
  • In call mute

So what's not working in this version? I'd like to know cause restoring to the original OEM software is a pretty painful process.

Painful as in literally downloading an executable and running it with your phone connected to your pc? Because I'm pretty sure there's an RUU that sets it back to factory.

e: Yeah, this one: http://goo-inside.me/stock/shooter/ruu

Plug that poo poo in and go to town. Depending on what you've done (this is a likelihood) you'll want to put the phone into fastboot (you can do this through recovery) and re-lock the bootloader (adb shell -> fastboot oem lock) prior to running the RUU.

PREYING MANTITS posted:

Nice! That guy has been in the shadows for a heck of a long time. Thanks!

A few days ago Scott from the miui.us team tweeted that an Evo 3d MIUI4 port from the Sensation should be coming out tomorrow or friday as well. Hopefully it'll be on the same level. There's already one by JoelZ but he took on way too much, got swamped and hasn't looked at it since.

I put MIUI on my Kindle Fire, and am a little smitten. I'm torn between MIUI and plain ol' ICS though. I may end up trying both eventually.

Samsung had ODIN, HTC has RUUs which are like single-shot factory wipe/factory system reinstallers from the ground up.

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Mar 8, 2012

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

e: This is the bad kind of DP.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

The Entire Universe posted:

Painful as in literally downloading an executable and running it with your phone connected to your pc? Because I'm pretty sure there's an RUU that sets it back to factory.

e: Yeah, this one: http://goo-inside.me/stock/shooter/ruu

Plug that poo poo in and go to town. Depending on what you've done (this is a likelihood) you'll want to put the phone into fastboot (you can do this through recovery) and re-lock the bootloader (adb shell -> fastboot oem lock) prior to running the RUU.
Welp, thanks for the RUU at least, guess I'll never get those 2 hours back though.

I really ought to remember how bad those third party roms are.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

My Linux Rig posted:

Welp, thanks for the RUU at least, guess I'll never get those 2 hours back though.

I really ought to remember how bad those third party roms are.

Those shitbirds and their Cyanogen and MIUI roms.

I understand those are the exception rather than the rule and the XDA community is full of asshats who are probably blind or at least terrible in the vision department.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Those shitbirds and their Cyanogen and MIUI roms.

I understand those are the exception rather than the rule and the XDA community is full of asshats who are probably blind or at least terrible in the vision department.

I really haven't seen a rom flashing process for an Android that wasn't tedious as all hell, left you feeling like you completely wasted an hour or so, and the end results didn't leave you with broken features. Maybe there are phones out there with quick rooting/flashing processes, but I haven't seen them yet.

Researching and installing the rooting process, the rom flashing process, installing super user, gapps, etc, is just such an arduous ordeal. Doing this again with my Evo 3D reminded me why I never flashed it in the first place.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

My Linux Rig posted:

I really haven't seen a rom flashing process for an Android that wasn't tedious as all hell, left you feeling like you completely wasted an hour or so, and the end results didn't leave you with broken features. Maybe there are phones out there with quick rooting/flashing processes, but I haven't seen them yet.

Researching and installing the rooting process, the rom flashing process, installing super user, gapps, etc, is just such an arduous ordeal. Doing this again with my Evo 3D reminded me why I never flashed it in the first place.

Generally the vast majority of that is left up to preparedness on part of the user. When I was desperately trying to get my Epic 4G not to be a pile of poo poo (this was ultimately unsuccessful) I was able to download a ROM to the SD card over 3G during my drive to work, and having already long since downloaded the gapps and a selection of kernel .zip files, I was able to wipe and flash the drat thing as I was walking into the building. By the time I got into my office I would be able to start restoring apps with Titanium. I'd reckon the time taken for the phone to actually "install" the ROM proper was a couple minutes. Wiping was a matter of seconds, and you'd probably spend more time downloading than anything. Hell, rooting for the drat thing was a batch file with assorted scripts, all automated so it was a one click process. I went from "oh god I don't know about this" to "flash flash flashy flash" within a half hour because it's pretty straightforward.

Hell, it took me way less than an hour to download, figure out how, and flash MIUI onto my Kindle Fire. The 3D looks to be ever so slightly more difficult due to the HBOOT 1.5 issues being run up against, but that itself is a sort of one-shot thing and you can be done with it in minutes.

But, as I said, it all boils down to preparation. If you flash, then reboot and install the gapps, then reboot again and restore all your other apps, yeah it can seem tedious. I generally just flashed the kernel, ROM, gapps, and Ti Backup install (You could tell it to create a .zip on your SD card so that you didn't need to dick around with installing it from the market) on the first go-round, meaning the first time my phone booted with the new ROM it was just a matter of firing up Titanium and restoring all the apps (also a single process, but that may be a paid feature) which made it very easy.

I have unlocked the bootloader on my 3D, but haven't pulled the trigger on actually flashing because, well, the ROMs are poo poo right now and until an ICS one comes out with a working Camera and Bluetooth I'm sticking to stock. 4G is a moot point because WiMax is horseshit and about as much of a selling point over the iPhone as much as the color of the drat thing would be. Clear says it's available in my area but it's one of those "oh yeah but only if you're standing on top of a telephone pole" type of maps. 90% of customers likely go without it all day every day, and the remaining 10% are people who probably don't even use it on a regular basis. Their rate of penetration and rollout with it was abysmal and the switch to LTE was simply the punchline. Arduous is knowing Sprint given't a gently caress and a half over whether they roll out LTE to an area on a human-recognizable timetable. Flashing a ROM is anywhere between mildly mundane and a bit of a sport if you're a tinkering type.

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice

Leathal posted:

Well holy poo poo, toast finally came out of his hole and it wasn't to tell us we have six more weeks of winter.

http://www.techerrata.com/file/teamwin/cm_shooter-ota-eng.toastcfh.zip

There's a 90% functionally complete CM9 build for the Evo3D with full hw acceleration (including all the bells and whistles in Chrome and working Netflix) and no kernel wakelocks.

Camera is hosed up, but it actually opens and displays a picture (although actually hitting capture causes a force close). According to IRC, he plans on getting camera fully working in the next few days and then start rolling out dailies.

Running it right now, and it's miles ahead of any previous ics build floating around on xda. Super excited for the next few weeks because goddamn my phone loving screams right now.

I flashed this ROM last night and its pretty fantastic for what it is. My only problem is it seems to never turn on the GPS for location even though its enabled.. are you having this problem? I downloaded GPS status and it never goes and finds any satellites.

Leathal
Oct 29, 2004

wanna be like gucci?
lil buddy eat your vegetables

My Linux Rig posted:

90% functioning means what, exactly? Last time I checked, the stuff not working was:
  • Camera
  • SD mount to PC
  • 4G
  • In call mute

So what's not working in this version? I'd like to know cause restoring to the original OEM software is a pretty painful process.

Haha well 90% functioning for idiot goons who like to gently caress with their phones (like me!). Obviously I'd never flash anything not-from-HTC on, say, my mom's phone. But for what it's worth, this build is lightyears beyond anything else we've had available on the shooter in the past. Keep in mind that I'm the goon spergy enough to spent hours backporting WebOS 2.1 to dead Pre- hardware.

You can really tell an actual kernel dev is behind this project - full hardware acceleration was a huge sticking point since the xda devs (last I checked it was literally just a single high school aged kid maintaining 4 or 5 half-assed ICS-based ROMs, not to bad mouth him cause it's impressive for a kid) were having a hell of a time shoe horning it into a non-3.0 based kernel.

Anyways, to address your list:

• Camera - viewfinder works - although it's kinda buggy. Good news is that the only reason toast even released this build was to make sure he didn't waste a shitload of time getting camera support only to find out it would only work on certain hardware revisions. So he coded up some rudimentary poo poo, released this on IRC for testing, and apparently it looks as though he can move ahead with full camera support. According to him (and he's an actual "CM9 dev" not some XDA schmuck so I believe him), now that he knows camera support will work across hardware revisions, it shouldn't take very long to get filesystem support working so we can actually save the motherfuckers.

• SD Mount - AOSP ICS moved from USB Storage Mode to MTP in order to address partition size fuckery for the future. Sadly it looks like CM9 itself won't have full MTP support until they get a little further along. A few CM9 roms (Touchpad for instance) have hacked together some drivers, but obviously nothing's out for the E3D yet. ADB works, and hilariously enough MTP works in Linux, but until someone (maybe me if I get annoyed enough) edits the Touchpad drivers to work on the shooter, we're SOL for MTP in Windows. Good news is that the TP has VERY similar hardware to the shooter so I might try to chop up the drivers myself if I have time later.

• 4G - WiMax is a dead technology, the OG Evo only has support in CM because some very smart people spent a lot of time on it before Sprint killed WiMax, and the Evo3D has a different WiMax chipset. Basically don't ever expect WiMax support for the shooter outside Sense based ROMs. This would be a big deal-killer for me if I actually lived in a WiMax market buuuuut....so yeah, keep that in mind if you have good 4G coverage.

• In Call Mute - just made a test call, works fine.

• GPS (to address another post) - works fine for me, but I know there was some fuckery people had to do where they flashed back to Sense and did a dialer code to wipe and reset GPS stuff to get it working in anything AOSP based. I believe the code is ##GPSCLRX# and you'll need your MSL (get MSL reader from the Market).

tl;dr: This poo poo is still definitely alpha, but it's a LOT closer to being something you could legitimately call a daily driver. And not in the XDA hilarious "Well I don't need camera or working WiFi or more than five hours of battery life, this is my new daily driver!" meaning of the term.

Totally Unrelated Fake Edit: If you like loving with PRLs, the latest Sprint Corporate Network Vision PRL 12117 is pretty drat nice. Not sure if I needs the latest firmware/radio, but get it anyways (search XDA for freeza's all in one zip).

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

My Linux Rig posted:

This is how hard rooting and installing a custom rom was on my Evo 3D:

Step 1
Run revolutionary.io tool

Step 2
Reboot into recovery and flash the ROM in .zip format

Finished!

:downs:

Any Nexus Device is just as easy, although you have to manually flash a custom recovery, which can be done via the ROM manager app if you're lazy or stupid. Total time is about 10 minutes.

I have unlocked the bootloader on my 3D, but haven't pulled the trigger on actually flashing because, well, the ROMs are poo poo right now and until an ICS one comes out with a working Camera and Bluetooth I'm sticking to stock.

There are a few ROMs like Fresh for the Evo 3D that are 99% stock with some great additional features and vastly improved battery life. After 17 and a half hours I still had 63% left. This was what I would consider 'light' usage, but I did have some game playing in there and display was my highest user.

Leathal posted:

AOSP ICS moved from USB Storage Mode to MTP

My Nexus S would disagree with you there.

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice

Leathal posted:

[*]GPS (to address another post) - works fine for me, but I know there was some fuckery people had to do where they flashed back to Sense and did a dialer code to wipe and reset GPS stuff to get it working in anything AOSP based. I believe the code is ##GPSCLRX# and you'll need your MSL (get MSL reader from the Market).

Yeah I was wondering if this step might be needed, as I had to do it on my OG EVO on CM7 to get it to work. I was surprised when you said ADB was working. I just tried to use ADB and had no luck. Oh well, something to mess with. Thanks!

Leathal
Oct 29, 2004

wanna be like gucci?

big mean giraffe posted:

My Nexus S would disagree with you there.

Oh well I stand corrected then!

I was just basing that off 15 minutes of Googling and finding post after post saying CM9 doesn't support it yet without rom-specific tweaks.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Leathal posted:

Oh well I stand corrected then!

I was just basing that off 15 minutes of Googling and finding post after post saying CM9 doesn't support it yet without rom-specific tweaks.

CM9 on my Nexus S has USB mass storage mode.

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
Flashing my epic 4g touch was pretty easy once again I downloaded a version of Odin. Best thing I did too, the ICS leaks on this thing are pretty sweet.

Edit: it is even better once you turn off the standard touchwiz launcher and use the stock ICS launcher.

buttchugging adderall fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 8, 2012

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

big mean giraffe posted:

This is how hard rooting and installing a custom rom was on my Evo 3D:

Step 1
Run revolutionary.io tool

Step 2
Reboot into recovery and flash the ROM in .zip format

Finished!

:downs:
You know, I always see these kind of "rooting is easy and quick" comments and yeah I guess it would be hard to see how rooting/flashing an android device might be tedious and time consuming with all the scripts out there to help people with it, but I guess the devil is in the details.

My Linux Rig fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Mar 8, 2012

Bicarbon
Jul 15, 2004

Stumpalitious posted:

Flashing my epic 4g touch was pretty easy once again I downloaded a version of Odin. Best thing I did too, the ICS leaks on this thing are pretty sweet.

Edit: it is even better once you turn off the standard touchwiz launcher and use the stock ICS launcher.

Came here to say this, and at the rate Samsung is pumping out new versions, and because of how polished the latest leaks have been, I would imagine the offical update to ICS for the Epic Touch is right around the corner.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

My Linux Rig posted:

You know, I always see these kind of "rooting is easy and quick" comments and yeah I guess it would be hard to see how rooting/flashing an android device might be tedious and time consuming with all the scripts out there to help people with it, but I guess the devil is in the details.

Rooting the drat thing isn't hard, and migrating from one ROM to another is even easier once you've rooted it. Time consuming, yes, since most of these steps involve a lot of waiting, but not hard.

*Tell Titanium Backup to redo all backups
*Reboot into recovery, mount SD over USB, copy my last nandroid off of the SD card to my computer just in case
*Run a new nandroid
*Copy the ROM and any other zips I need over to the SD card
*Flash the ROM and then any other zips
*Reboot
*Enjoy new ROM, or hate it and restore the nandroid

So far I'm loving this CM9. Soooooo much smoother.

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME

Bicarbon posted:

Came here to say this, and at the rate Samsung is pumping out new versions, and because of how polished the latest leaks have been, I would imagine the offical update to ICS for the Epic Touch is right around the corner.

I would still place it a month away because of carrier testing and then rollout. But even then, this phone with ICS is completely amazing. I mean I liked it before, but now I LOVE it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

My Linux Rig posted:

What details might those be?

There's enough stuff out there to make it pretty easy unless you're pants-making GBS threads handicapped in which case such hardware really shouldn't be in your hands anyway.

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME

There's enough stuff out there to make it pretty easy unless you're pants-making GBS threads handicapped in which case such hardware really shouldn't be in your hands anyway.

Only details I can think of is having to think about ROM/kernel/modem combinations, although the ROMs I use have all included the modem that they were built in mind with.

I can see having to think about three different things to flash the phone with could be annoying, but honestly you can usually just flash a recovery kernel and then just flash a ROM that includes a modem. At least that's what I do, and I had my pine fully flashed with custom stuff in ten minutes.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Stumpalitious posted:

Only details I can think of is having to think about ROM/kernel/modem combinations, although the ROMs I use have all included the modem that they were built in mind with.

I can see having to think about three different things to flash the phone with could be annoying, but honestly you can usually just flash a recovery kernel and then just flash a ROM that includes a modem. At least that's what I do, and I had my pine fully flashed with custom stuff in ten minutes.

Yeah, and even then, that boils down to flashing from recovery in one go - ROM, kernel, modem, gapps, titanium, then reboot.

Leathal
Oct 29, 2004

wanna be like gucci?

Keep in mind that quick and easy for computer nerds is anything but that for 99.9% of the consumer base.

There's a very good reason why "Getting a phone for a family member? Get an iPhone" is nearing catchphrase level in IYG.

Edit to avoid a double post: battery life on this new CM9 is stupendous. Haven't charged the phone since 9 pm last night and was still at 12% or so when I left work for lunch a few minutes ago. And it's been under heavy usage the whole time (installing apps and testing stuff) except for my six hours of shut eye last night.

Leathal fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Mar 8, 2012

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Stumpalitious posted:

Most phones don't need new modems for every ROM, I never once upgraded the modem on my Evo 3D and tried several different ROMs including ICS. And on phones that aren't bootloader locked, the ROMs come with the kernel built in.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

IOwnCalculus posted:

Rooting the drat thing isn't hard, and migrating from one ROM to another is even easier once you've rooted it. Time consuming, yes, since most of these steps involve a lot of waiting, but not hard.
Yeah, the process didn't involve anything intellectually difficult but I guess I just wouldn't use time consuming and tedious to describe a process that's easy.

Maybe that's just me.

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME

big mean giraffe posted:

Most phones don't need new modems for every ROM, I never once upgraded the modem on my Evo 3D and tried several different ROMs including ICS. And on phones that aren't bootloader locked, the ROMs come with the kernel built in.

That's entirely true, I was speaking from my experience with rooting and installing ROMs on my epic 4g touch, I remember other phones being even easier than this one. This phone has had a ton of modems, although I think most ROMs work with any modem you throw at it, I could be very wrong there.

Edit: I think that is true for my phone, the Epic 4G Touch, no idea if that statement applies one bit for other phones, and I'm too busy at work to look it up and find out. That and I don't especially like reading the xda forums.

buttchugging adderall fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Mar 8, 2012

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

My Linux Rig posted:

Yeah, the process didn't involve anything intellectually difficult but I guess I just wouldn't use time consuming and tedious to describe a process that's easy.

Maybe that's just me.

Maybe it's just my phone but goddamn does it take forever to copy the old nandroid off / create a new one.

Leathal
Oct 29, 2004

wanna be like gucci?

IOwnCalculus posted:

Maybe it's just my phone but goddamn does it take forever to copy the old nandroid off / create a new one.

If you're using TWRP, make sure you have version 2.0 (the one that uses the touchscreen instead of the volume keys). Older versions don't support using both CPU cores and take absolutely forever to backup/restore. Not that 2.0 is particularly speedy, but at least it doesn't take over 20 minutes to do a backup.

Newer versions of Clockwork Mod might be an option too, but I don't have any experience with them.

Leathal fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Mar 8, 2012

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I'm running Clockwork, some slightly older version I think.

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice
Well, I went back into stock Sense and tried out the ##GPSCLRX#, gave it my MSL and it rebooted as it should. Went into TWRP and erased everything, flashed the Toast CM9 again. Still no GPS. The icon doesn't even appear in the status bar. Its set to on in settings. I tried both Maps and the app GPS Status. GPS status never ever shows it seeing any satellites. Its like it can't start the GPS hardware or something.

Any thoughts on this or is this just a "it's an alpha release, stupid" situation?

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I never get the icon but it pulls up my location just fine in maps.

e: Runkeeper doesn't see anything at all, GPS-wise. Weird.

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice

IOwnCalculus posted:

I never get the icon but it pulls up my location just fine in maps.

e: Runkeeper doesn't see anything at all, GPS-wise. Weird.

I get a location in maps but its a cell tower based one because I have a giant blue circle around me.

Leathal
Oct 29, 2004

wanna be like gucci?

ninmeister posted:

Well, I went back into stock Sense and tried out the ##GPSCLRX#, gave it my MSL and it rebooted as it should. Went into TWRP and erased everything, flashed the Toast CM9 again. Still no GPS. The icon doesn't even appear in the status bar. Its set to on in settings. I tried both Maps and the app GPS Status. GPS status never ever shows it seeing any satellites. Its like it can't start the GPS hardware or something.

Any thoughts on this or is this just a "it's an alpha release, stupid" situation?

Took another look and confirmed that GPS actually isn't working for me either. Welp. :(

Considering it works in the other half baked ics roms, I'm guessing toast just left it out on accident when he built this one. To be fair, this wasn't supposed to be released beyond irc; I jumped the gun posting it here cause I was excited haha.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

IOwnCalculus posted:

I will say one thing: after the stock ruu flash, its now running a lot better.

Maybe I should just watch what I install on this thing.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

A2dp kinda works, kinda doesn't. It plays, but the music randomly speeds up and slows down.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.

I put MIUI on my Kindle Fire, and am a little smitten. I'm torn between MIUI and plain ol' ICS though. I may end up trying both eventually.

Hah yeah I'm in the same boat. Down to the Fire, even.

I keep jumping between the two on my phone, I'll probably stick with MIUI though. Throwing Nova Launcher on it gives me the ICS feel and if want to use the MIUI launcher it's just a matter of switching to it as opposed to flashing a completely separate ROM.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
When you opt out of a contract because of a price change, do you end your service with them right there and then?

I'm considering going to Verizon from Sprint, my contract naturally ends at the end of this year I think, but if I can make the jump sooner I may. I just don't want to lose an opportunity while I do some number crunching on my end.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
Yeah I have posted a little bit about my issues in this thread and I finally jumped ship and went to AT&T. Verizon is a little more expensive and AT&T has better coverage in this area. I'm gonna miss my Evo 3d though... it was a fun phone. I'll probably sell my dock if anyone is interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicvocabulary
Oct 21, 2002

Say hello to the sunrise for me...

fuzzi posted:

I'm gonna miss my Evo 3d though... it was a fun phone. I'll probably sell my dock if anyone is interested.

I am interested, do you have a website where you bought it from? Amazon? I'd like to check it out.