Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Crotch Bat posted:

I love the image of him practically throwing his wallet(or something) in Ronnie's face and saying "Louis. Vitton. Nigga."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003

kylej posted:

thats a girls wallet haha

Skitz
Apr 11, 2003

Your mommy kills animals! I bet you didn't know that.
He's the best.

CapnPyro
Mar 18, 2003
I draw stuff.
I love the faux guilt anger that Beth developed, that's amazing. That's relationship-with-a-20-something-girl-101 right there, turning the situation on you when you bring something to their attention. Can't believe howard fell for it.

CapnPyro
Mar 18, 2003
I draw stuff.
I just realized that King was referring to a different photo than the one on the last page and shown in the youtube video. King said 'why is he touching her waist', when his hand clearly isn't touching her waist in the other photo, it is in this one though:

http://twitter.com/#!/JaredWD/status/160742001904586752/photo/1

poor guy. the saddest thing about this is that he's incredibly hot.

I Drink Stove Oil
Apr 4, 2009

SWOLE PATROL

kylej posted:

iPhone 4s.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

CapnPyro posted:

I just realized that King was referring to a different photo than the one on the last page and shown in the youtube video. King said 'why is he touching her waist', when his hand clearly isn't touching her waist in the other photo, it is in this one though:

http://twitter.com/#!/JaredWD/status/160742001904586752/photo/1

poor guy. the saddest thing about this is that he's incredibly hot.

Her whole rear end in a top hat is hanging out in this pic!!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

They sure like to get their picture taken together.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
He almost has hover hand. I wouldn't worry too much about him.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Her Twitter feed is a mess. Also she got her dog's name tattooed on her wrist.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Mar 16, 2012

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Bonzo posted:

Her Twitter feed is a mess. Also she got her dog's name tattooed on her wrist.

No. No she did NOT. I've always thought Beth was a nice, if not simple, person. It's easy to poke fun at her but lately I am starting to think she's more than a little crazy.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Kelly posted:

No. No she did NOT. I've always thought Beth was a nice, if not simple, person. It's easy to poke fun at her but lately I am starting to think she's more than a little crazy.

Read her Twitter. I think she is mentally 14 years old

EDIT. My God, this is a goldmine.

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Mar 16, 2012

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Bonzo posted:

Read her Twitter. I think she is mentally 14 years old.

Holy shitballs. What the hell is wrong with her? That is corny as hell.

Edit: I should be totally honest, I have my maiden name tattooed on my foot, along with my brothers (they have theirs in more manly places) and my cousins all have it too. We did it after my grandfather died. So I am not against name tattoos.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Man, who would've ever thought Beth would be the catalyst behind such a flurry of posting in this thread in the past few days?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

haljordan posted:

Man, who would've ever thought Beth would be the catalyst behind such a flurry of posting in this thread in the past few days?

I finally listened to the first half of of the call from the other day, and I almost don't blame her for hanging up because KoaB was yelling over her. That said, she should have hung in there just because it made her look like a crybaby.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Kelly posted:

Holy shitballs. What the hell is wrong with her? That is corny as hell.

Edit: I should be totally honest, I have my maiden name tattooed on my foot, along with my brothers (they have theirs in more manly places) and my cousins all have it too. We did it after my grandfather died. So I am not against name tattoos.

A family name sure. A child's name? That's ok too. An animal that at best, lives 8 to 10 years is loving stupid.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

haljordan posted:

It's beautiful

:allears:

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Bonzo posted:

A family name sure. A child's name? That's ok too. An animal that at best, lives 8 to 10 years is loving stupid.

I love, love my cats, they are awesome. I would not ever get either one of their names tattooed on my body. I would venture to say that Beth will be adopting more dogs over time - does that mean she is going to get every name on her?

Slight topic change - it doesn't look like any of the NCAA games are available online.

http://www.siriusxm.com/collegebasketballschedule

Games haven't started yet today - but it looks like these channels are grayed out on my "radio" online.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I'm surprised KoaB doesn't have his own show, preferably titled "King of All Blacks Yells For An Hour, Mainly About Faucets"

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

haljordan posted:

I'm surprised KoaB doesn't have his own show, preferably titled "King of All Blacks Yells For An Hour, Mainly About Faucets"

He did have his own show with Big Black where they would just talk about random crap half the time and the other half was KoaB making fun of Big Black. It was pretty awesome but I think Big Black flaked out so it's not around anymore.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

She won't walk it, she didn't train it, and she won't pick up its poop, but she'll tattoo its name on her. Goddamn what a loving nutty ditzy broad. Sometimes its amazing how much looks, and then later on money, can just warp a brain that probably wasn't firing hard on all cylinders to begin with.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Also, I found it. The very best instance of the Artie Laugh ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-rrzm7UZyg

haljordan fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Mar 16, 2012

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
My favorite Artie bit ever was maybe 8-9 years ago, when Howard was playing that "How's your whole....family?" song and Artie was very taken with it and enjoyed that it could be played on terrestrial radio. He innocently asked if, since that song was okay, if he could say something like "I drive a shi....tty car", causing them to instantly dump out. God, that was funny.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

haljordan posted:

Also, I found it. The very best instance of the Artie Laugh ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-rrzm7UZyg

Holy poo poo this makes me miss the Artie days so much. It brings back such amazing memories. Hahahaha.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Moniker posted:

Holy poo poo this makes me miss the Artie days so much. It brings back such amazing memories. Hahahaha.

I love how it sounds like he's getting slugged in the gut right in the beginning.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

musclecoder posted:

"Shock Jock Howard Stern had to spend ELEVEN HUNDRED GRAAAND on a 5 carat stone for his PRECIOUS WIFE BETH STERN after an on air blow up!"

Can someone post the link to the bit the above quote is referring to? The one where Artie and Howard are making fun of the tabloid report about Howard spending a ton of money. I remember awhile ago it was on youtube but I can't find it now :(

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b32SIk8GEms&feature=related

This is still my favorite Artie laughing clip. Bonus Gary bashing too.

BAWF! BAWF! BAWF! BAWF!

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Streebs posted:

Can someone post the link to the bit the above quote is referring to? The one where Artie and Howard are making fun of the tabloid report about Howard spending a ton of money. I remember awhile ago it was on youtube but I can't find it now :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cecKzWqQWjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mxV3qZBjH4

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Bonzo posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b32SIk8GEms&feature=related

This is still my favorite Artie laughing clip. Bonus Gary bashing too.

BAWF! BAWF! BAWF! BAWF!

Same here. I can always rely on this clip to give me fits of laughter.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Just heard the Beth bit and anyone who thinks that there's something there is a either trying to rile poo poo up (KoAB) or is just insecure in their relationship (KoAB, again).

Maybe I'm Gloria Steinem (I'm not) but I think most of you would feel a little pissed off if your significant other who should otherwise trust you called you from their office on speakerphone with some stupid unintelligible co-worker of theirs (who beats his wife, haha) and started badgering you out of nowhere about something pretty innocuous you did at your specialized job? You'd hang up and be like "What the gently caress", just like Beth did. She did what? Took a picture with a MAN?? Stone that whore to death in the town square!

(Also: 99% of tattoos are pretty stupid, so why is a dog's name any dumber than any of the other things people think are meaningful at the moment they get them permanently etched into their skin? No one else should give a poo poo or a gently caress.)

I do appreciate the thread blowing up making me anticipate the bit though, that was the first real excitement we've had in a while. Thanks guys! (I miss Artie :( )

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
loving please.

She's got her hand on his shoulder and is leaning into him and has that look on her face. Plus theres a couple other pictures of them together, arms around eachother, and this guy is what, a contractor (dont get me wrong, I used to work construction so no offense there) on the show?

It's inappropriate.

Also didn't she work with some woman who wrote the guide to "being a shicksa" (spelling) ?

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

chiz posted:

Also didn't she work with some woman who wrote the guide to "being a shicksa" (spelling) ?

Now that's a book she could write with authority!

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
brazen facebook

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Streebs posted:

He did have his own show with Big Black where they would just talk about random crap half the time and the other half was KoaB making fun of Big Black. It was pretty awesome but I think Big Black flaked out so it's not around anymore.

He didn't flake out. He strategically quit so he could continue to get unemployment and Section 8. With a new year and a reset income limit, he could bring his grey security guard pants back to Sirius for some shows in 2012.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

chiz posted:

loving please.

She's got her hand on his shoulder and is leaning into him and has that look on her face. Plus theres a couple other pictures of them together, arms around eachother, and this guy is what, a contractor (dont get me wrong, I used to work construction so no offense there) on the show?

It's inappropriate.

That's your expert analysis? She's making a face?

She's loving that dog! Look at that whore lean!

She's loving those guys! Look at that whore touch their backs (they're probably plasterers)

She's loving everyone! Look at that whorey whore and her face and her whoresuit! Fetch my supersoaker full of acid, this will not stand.

I'm sorry you can't distinguish between people on TV having their picture taken and sexual infidelity. SEVER amirite?

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Can you just let us live in our fantasy world where Beth is cheating on Howard and we end up with angry Howard for the last 4 years of his contract?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I'd love that too - Angry Howard is the Best Howard - but I just don't think it's the case.

godzirraRAWR
Sep 11, 2003

godzirra will trample your scrotum

Ether Frenzy posted:

I'm sorry you can't distinguish between people on TV having their picture taken and sexual infidelity. SEVER amirite?

You might be right, but using those pictures to back up your opinion is silly. Those are all 'modeling' pictures. The one we are all talking about is a cellphone picture posted to twitter.

She gets PAID to make that 'come hither' look in all of those modeling photos.

She didn't get paid to make it in that cell phone picture, and I think most people (myself included) are looking at it like a quick oneoff photo that she just HAPPENED to be making the same face in.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Yes, very silly. Everyone knows as soon as a model is not getting paid to be in a photo, she'll just sit there and make whatever face happens. You've got me there.

I'm done with this, continue having your fantasies all you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Ether Frenzy posted:

That's your expert analysis? She's making a face?

If Howard can wonder how the Black Eyed Peas don't rape Fergie on stage every night, we can wonder how Beth handles the miles of contractor cock she takes when Howard isn't looking.

Besides, what you do for a living sir?