Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad ROM Max
Mar 10, 2011

by XyloJW
Some awesome pics ITT! I was laughing my rear end off at some of them. You know, the ones where they have like that stoned look on their face, like they're on acid or something. Anyway here's my Lab:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

I like turtles posted:

A couch?
How about an easy chair?

sup?

A chair? He don't need no stinkin' chair. (P.S. Your dog is awesome.)

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

hhgtrillian posted:

(P.S. Your dog is awesome.)

:toot:

George is cool too, I like his sleeping face.

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

I like turtles posted:

:toot:

George is cool too, I like his sleeping face.

I actually cheated a little. Only the first one was George. The rest have been his kind of look alike little brother Frank. :ssh:

Now with bonus Fred picture!

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

Delilah feels secure, even when there are a lot of cats around.

I like turtles fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Mar 4, 2012

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Mom took this one of her Mr. Fluffer

And I took this one of Silver taking a power nap

Tigerlilly always watches people. Very strange for a feral, she has a palpable presence.

rabidcowfromhell
Dec 27, 2004

Remember Iowa
Getting these two Ragdolls on Friday

Is it Friday yet?

Bogwoppit
Feb 9, 2012

"Dirty little bin-goblin."
"I'm Noonoo. I'm very nervous and you will need to be patient with me, and give me time to settle in. I have never been outside as it is too scarey for me, so I would be very happy to stay in at my new house aswell."

My elderly neighbour is adopting this little girl if all goes well. :3:

Atomic_Amish
Aug 22, 2005
Spitting Cobra With Hepatitis

Dirt5o8 posted:

Piglet was mad about me only posting pics of her when she got sprayed by a skunk. Had to make it up to her.

Pre-diet Piglet and her bro Walter:

Piggy and her spotty belly:

X-mas Pig:

X-mas Pig II: The Piggening:

Piglet and her new and already destuffed toy:

Pig and my new and already chewed toy:

Those are awesome! What breed?

Here is some of my cat Milo biting me.

So I decided to bite him back.

He is kind of an rear end in a top hat, but I love him. He was a barn cat and his mom dried up. She killed the other kittens, but Milo was saved. I bottle fed him until he turned into a full grown jerk.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
This is Lambeau, my 14 year old lab-mix.

As Lambeau Potter:

Santa Lambeau:

Sad Lambeau:

Regal Lambeau:

A Sleepy Budgie
Jan 6, 2010

A friend in need
is a friend indeed
:unsmith:
Roommate's cat, Asia. I may have to steal her when I move out in a few weeks.

Here she is helping me watch X-Files. I was eating pizza and she was begging, because she is a fatty fat cat.

She also helps keep my bed warm. Why she prefers my bed over my roommate's, I may never know.

Stupid cat,why are you awesome and made me love you? I'm really going to miss her :(

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
This is Max meeting Holly and Eve who we adopted from the pound, he doesn't seem thrilled:

Max decides to stir up trouble:

Looks like he bit off more than he can chew:

They ended up becoming friends:

Berryblood
Sep 12, 2009

So much cute. :3: It's been a lovely past year for pets for us. The end of September I had to put one of my cats down due to mystery illness that came out of no where and hit fast. That was a Tuesday, that Friday our dog had a massive seizure. A week later we put her down when it was clear that we technically lost her with that seizure. January was new kitten. S/he (we never found out which) passed away after 3 days, she was at the vet to see if her blockage could be fixed, but it was so severe that she passed before they could start her enema fun. The same day 2 of her siblings passed from respiratory infection. 2 siblings are left at the barn, the black one harasses my husband and the calves regularly. The other is here and getting over the respiratory infection. And trying to play with my other cat's tail.

Have a Sammy! She was the communist cock dart. :3: Great aim with all 4 paws, jumped from the top of the couch to a friend's balls on her way to answer the door. He was on the ground in pain, I was laughing in pain, and the friend at the door was confused.

Sporting her Christmas present from the in-laws. It's now on a stuffed book-version Tigger with her collar on top of our entertainment center.

With the Chibi

Chibi and Lupin (on his favorite perch until we replaced it)

Lupy being fat. He was 20 lbs last time we had weighed his fat rear end. He was such a retard and I miss him so much.

He also liked boxes too small for his fat rear end.

Checking out the fireworks when we were inventorying last 4th of July. Obviously, he liked the smell of explosives. He was very "helpful" with the ammo boxes when we emptied them to reorganize.

Chibi doing her favorite thing: blocking the vent on my laptop.

The kitten while at the barn on the edge of the sleeping cat pile.

And this is the new kitten, Marshmallow or Mal for short. She does NOT hold still for pretty much anything.

However, she was born at the proper time to be the reincarnation of Lupin. Oh and that's a double cat shot. This is how most pictures of Chibi look. She's a loving ninja.

She likes shoulder perching, is thick as a brick, and forces herself on Chibi, who is her most favorite toy/pillow regardless of what Chibs thinks of it. Just like fat rear end. Hell, like that last picture, she sleeps like an idiot too. Though she hasn't slept on her back, so comfy, that she's peed on herself a little. Not yet anyway.

Trust me, there's a sprinkle of pee down there. Idiot.

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

I like turtles posted:

Delilah feels secure, even when there are a lot of cats around.

Neville is pretty chill too as long as he has a shoe to hide in.

(Delilah is so cute :3: )

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

First time posting my scruff faced idiot in PI, this is also the first time we've taken pictures of her.

That dour expression hides her true feelings of deep joy.

Eccles strikes a pose on the patio.

Trying to make ball burst into flames with the power of her mind.

The trouble with border terriers is they always look so sad.

Mean Bean
Jan 19, 2012

My blood type is Folgers.
These are my papillons, Mariko and Kiku. Mariko is an awesome old lady dog at 11 years old this year and Kiku is still a youngin' at 6. They were BYB dogs that my husband and I got when we were young and didn't know any better, next time I'm adopting from a shelter or going with a reputable breeder.

When we first got stationed in Germany:

Kiku's mad skills:

He's a pretty princess:

Tired girl:

We are also adding a foster cat, belonging to a friend who is deploying, for ten months. They had a try out today, everybody was in the same room and nobody gave a crap about anyone else soooooo win? Looking forward to participating in PISS this year!

Harriet Tubgirl
Apr 4, 2007

~ P * R * I * D * E ~
Gracie in her "lucky" shirt, warily awaiting the NCAA tournament.

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...
Something I found out today.

I am genetically incapable of tossing a ball for Gladstone to fetch without adding a sound effect.

Usually, it is "FOOM!"

I am possibly goofier than my dog. And that's saying a LOT.

Yasha From Russia
Apr 6, 2006
with a thousand words say but one
Here is my grumpy looking dog

IHeartManChowdah
Dec 8, 2009

This is Apollo. He is Balinese, super lazy, and FAT.

IHeartManChowdah fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Mar 16, 2012

epic Kingdom Hearts LP
Feb 17, 2006

What a shame

This is Hurley and he is dumb as hell.

Meow Meow
Mar 16, 2012

Kitty loves mangos!

This is my cat Boo. He likes to drink from the tap and is afraid of the bean bag.

Faerie_Dusted
Mar 2, 2007
OH GOD ITS IN MY EYES
This is a video of my cat, Mokey, being generally lazy and cute by fishing in his beloved water fountain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNcg_5sG0Q

(I own a cat store, which was where this video was taken.)

Heknocentric Thinker
Sep 5, 2004
boo! ^.^

Spring in Texas means taking pictures in the bluebonnets!

This is Sparky doing her best "I won't look at the camera " expression:

(my own blog/web space)

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

IHeartManChowdah posted:

Friend catte says hello.

He asks how your are doing.

Friend catte wishes you well.

Edit: forgot a link.

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009

The one at the front is my kitten Hugo :3:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

To the beach!

All in all a good day.

Aravenna
Jun 9, 2002

DOOK
OH NO A TERRIFYING WOLF HAS BROKEN INTO MY HOUSE

Oh wait...it's just a house elf.

I think this is the only picture I've taken in which Quaffle looks likes a noble representative of dogdom.

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.

Meow Meow posted:

This is my cat Boo. He likes to drink from the tap and is afraid of the bean bag.

Those eyes.. have seen.. things.. :catstare:
But really, Boo is cute as hell!

I just got home from a trip back home and this is what I returned to,

Chanel in a bag.

Zeus wearing his home team shirt on game night.

and Bear looking much more smug than usual.

Helushune
Oct 5, 2011

I apologize in advance for the poor quality the camera on my tablet produces.
This is Meela (name change is eminent), a torbie american shorthair that I adopted two days ago. I think her color pattern is called "cinnamon".

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Since I forgot to post a picture last time, I took some today. Here enjoy the majesty that is Feldman!

StudlyMcHandsome
Sep 11, 2011
Sorry for the crap quality of the picture but I don't have access to a decent camera currently.

This is River. He looks mildly upset that I decided to sit on the couch with him.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Eccles sleeps like a beautiful princess.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

That bed is much too small for both of you. What do you think you're doing you can't both fit in there.

Composting Toilet
Oct 24, 2009

Composting Toilet fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Mar 26, 2012

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Charlie Kitty:

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
Win a cake for the motherland.

Esthar
May 7, 2009
This is Snowfeet. She is a mostly-asleep rug-type dog.

Really I think she is some kind of scottish deerhound/bearded collie/smaller doggle type of thing but if you have any guesses PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD let me know.

She also can be called Snowbeast, Derpfoot, Four Feet of Snow, Snowdog, Slowfeet, Snowfleets, or Dogtime. Or whatever else people come up with.

Esthar fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Mar 27, 2012

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!
This is Wasabi. He's a mini poodle, but spent the last three months in Colorado, which is why he looks so fluffy. Like a tiny bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008
Got to play with a DSLR the other day, Bella seemed to like posing.

• Locked thread