Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Saradiart posted:

Stop biting my cape may be the greatest line in all of Homestuck.

Shut up and draw another penis is pretty close, but yeah. That may take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erasure
Mar 15, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Walliard posted:

Dave is using punctuation. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I like to think his lack of punctuation in real life means he usually talks in a mumbly monotone and he's actually yelling when he says "poo poo".

JessKay
Oct 16, 2011

mspaintadventures.com posted:

KARKAT: WHY DON'T YOU OLD FASHIONED GO gently caress YOURSELF?
DAVE: stop biting my cape

So beautiful... :swoon:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Somebody needs to turn cape-biting KK into an av ASAP.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

There's no way out for Dave. Refusing to acknowledge the alien relationship just makes Karkat hate him more (which of course fuels it), while allowing Kanaya to break up the fight and settle them down just puts them in a different troll relation quadrant.

There is no escaping troll romance nonsense Dave. The only question left is whether they'll be hate-snogging when the camera pans down.

Duskfiend
Apr 5, 2011

Awwwk! Awwwk!
Just to clarify a semi-important detail, Dave is grabbing Karkat's hair in that penultimate panel. All I'm sayin' is that the full-blown tussle isn't solely Karkat's doing.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
And there's Kanaya being an auspistice-slut. Again.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Dave, get out of those quadrants, oh god.

TOAST7312
Oct 18, 2010

AT: uHHH, nO DAD NO!
....Hussie is a devil of a bastard, making us wait for the next panel after all these amazing shenanigans!

HUSSSSIIIEE! :argh:

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Penis Ouija posted:

I can understand the avatar but did you change your username to that or was it like that before the update? If it's the latter then it's pretty awesome but if not...:stare:

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Somewhere out there, that guy who ships Karkat/Dave felt a disturbance in the force. A sexy disturbance.

JessKay
Oct 16, 2011

Wrist Watch posted:

I can understand the avatar but did you change your username to that or was it like that before the update? If it's the latter then it's pretty awesome but if not...:stare:

It's the latter former; I was dissatisfied with my old username, then this post happened, so I had both the desire to change it and something to change it to.

So I did.

EDIT: My ability to understand basic English failed me.

JessKay fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Mar 19, 2012

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Oh my god. I cannot imagine how this could get any better.

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Tollymain posted:

FUFCK NYOUF.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

JT Jag posted:

Somewhere out there, that guy who ships Karkat/Dave felt a disturbance in the force. A sexy disturbance.

You say that as if it's just one person instead of hordes of squealing teenage girls.

Mama Kanaya needs to step in and send Dave and Karkat to time out.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
My mind is imploding send help

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Penis Ouija posted:

It's the latter; I was dissatisfied with my old username, then this post happened, so I had both the desire to change it and something to change it to.

So I did.

Way to snag the best name ever. t:mad:t
no I'm not jealous at all

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Tollymain posted:

E: Beaten, but my bonk's different :v:

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
The best part about this?

Dave's God Tier outfit has slippers as part of the ensemble.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
This update is magical. These past few days are amazing.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Karkat is activating his blood powers, he is now going to puke up red acid vomit.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

life_source posted:

This would have been my favorite part if now for how transcendentally hilarious everything else has also been.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

life_source posted:

No, he has steel-toed boots. They're just drawn really poorly.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.

Cabbit posted:

No, he has steel-toed boots. They're just drawn really poorly.
I thought there were Spats in there, too?

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

XkyRauh posted:

I thought there were Spats in there, too?

Wouldn't his black spats cover over his grey shoes, as opposed to his grey slippers covering over his black socks? That's how I am seeing it.

Plus he just admitted that his God Tier outfit are pajamas. Have you ever heard of a decent set of pajamas not including slippers? I think not :colbert:.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Fat_Cow posted:

Karkat is activating his blood powers, he is now going to puke up red acid vomit.

Welcome to the Red Lantern Corps.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

WAR FOOT posted:

Welcome to the Red Lantern Corps.

VRISKA OF ALTERNIA You have the ability to instill great fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape

Vaah posted:

E: Beaten, but my bonk's different :v:

Hope no one minds if I take this one.

EDIT: Oh man, what should I use as the title? I am stuck between "FUFCK NYOUF", "WHY DON'T YOU OLD FASHIONED GO gently caress YOURSELF", and "stop biting my cape".

Black Mage Knight fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Mar 19, 2012

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dave is just wearing the same sort of Converse-esque sneakers that he's always been wearing, just possibly steeltoed.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

Fat_Cow posted:

Much like a seabird chick under duress, Karkat Vantas vomits red acid in defense when cornered. (Seriously, thanks for the disturbing yet hilarious mental image)

Duskfiend
Apr 5, 2011

Awwwk! Awwwk!

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Much like a seabird chick under duress, Karkat Vantas vomits red acid in defense when cornered. (Seriously, thanks for the disturbing yet hilarious mental image)

All I saw was orange soda. :gonk:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Duskfiend posted:

All I saw was orange soda. :gonk:

Well now we know where Dirk got all of his!

Jewel
May 2, 2009

What. I.. what? Read the ingredients. Shouldn't a big company like this have some sort of moderation?

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/the-condesces-red-velvet-cake-of-imperial-worth/0fe34cc8-f969-429f-8719-890df4279458

Jewel fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Mar 19, 2012

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Flora posted:

Didn't Hussie originally say in a formspring answer or something that troll romance wasn't actually that complex and was basically normal human relationships made to poke fun at shippers and the like?
I don't think an obvious thing like that was ever a thing that needed to be pointed out. Then again I don't hang around in the dumber Homestuck circles like Tumbler and what-not.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Jewel posted:

What. I.. what? Read the ingredients. Shouldn't a big company like this have some sort of moderation?

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/the-condesces-red-velvet-cake-of-imperial-worth/0fe34cc8-f969-429f-8719-890df4279458

It is a submitted recipe. So They put it in.

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape

Jewel posted:

The thing I am curious about is whether or not it would make a perfectly fine cake if you ignored the joke ingredients.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

God. Every time you people fail to center an avatar, you carve off a little piece of my soul.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
But then my text would look weird!

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Does this thread have an irc channel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Mystic Mongol posted:

But then my text would look weird!

If you're gonna have a multi-line caption, yeah, I can understand it. When it's just a one-line quip that fits neatly under it centered, though, that excuse doesn't float.