Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
>CL Final
>Chelsea vs Madrid
>Teams walk out onto the pitch to the theme of Jurassic Park to symoblise Chelsea's dinosaurs
>John Terry is holding a black baby which he hoists into the air as he \leaves the tunnel
>The game kicks off
>Chelsea are dominating due to bizarre Madrid tactics
>Torres misses 10 open goals including one where he runs onto the line after taking on the entire Madrid team and goes to roll the ball in with his head but somehow manages to hit the bar
>Second half
>Madrid score quickly after Ronaldo falls to the floor clutching his face and a wayward Torres shot deflects off of him and goes in
>Last minute
>Can Chelsea score? They always score.
>When Torres isn't playing
>Chelsea get corner
>Cross in
>EBJT (Englands Brave John Terry) jumps 20 foot into the air and powers a header in off the post, celebrating by shouting 'FOR MUAAAAMMMMMMMMBA'
>Kick off
>Chelsea get the ball again
>David Luiz tries to be Messi
>Pepe notices and attempts to murder him
>As he fly kicks Luiz in the skull the ball trickles to Torres
>He's through
>He rounds the keeper
>He shoots
>Its going over the bar
>Suddenly, the ghosts of Fabrice Muamba, Gary Speed and Sir Bobby Robson appear
>They simultaneously head the ball
>It goes in
>Chelsea win
>Mourinho runs onto the pitch with a piece of paper
>its a contract he signed with Chelsea 2 days before
>He was Chelsea manager the whole time
>EBJT and JM embrace on the pitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duggimon
Oct 19, 2007

If I had a horse I'd buy it oats and fuck it
the ghost of Fabrice Muamba

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

quote:

In a class, the teacher is asking everyone what jobs their parents have.

Teacher to Kid: And what does your dad do?

Jimmy: He’s a stripper in a gay bar and often lets other men touch his privates.

After class, Teacher takes Jimmy to one side.

Teacher: Is that true about your dad?

Jimmy: No, he plays FC Barcelona but I was too embarrassed to say

this honestly made me laugh

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Adulterous Hitler posted:

>CL Final
>Chelsea vs Madrid
>Teams walk out onto the pitch to the theme of Jurassic Park to symoblise Chelsea's dinosaurs
>John Terry is holding a black baby which he hoists into the air as he \leaves the tunnel
>The game kicks off
>Chelsea are dominating due to bizarre Madrid tactics
>Torres misses 10 open goals including one where he runs onto the line after taking on the entire Madrid team and goes to roll the ball in with his head but somehow manages to hit the bar
>Second half
>Madrid score quickly after Ronaldo falls to the floor clutching his face and a wayward Torres shot deflects off of him and goes in
>Last minute
>Chelsea get corner
>Cross in
>EBJT (Englands Brave John Terry) jumps 20 foot into the air and powers a header in off the post, celebrating by shouting 'FOR MUAAAAMMMMMMMMBA'
>Kick off
>Chelsea get the ball again
>David Luiz tries to be Messi
>Pepe notices and attempts to murder him
>As he fly kicks Luiz in the skull the ball trickles to Torres
>He's through
>He rounds the keeper
>He shoots
>Its going over the bar
>Suddenly, the ghosts of Fabrice Muamba, Gary Speed and Sir Bobby Robson appear
>They simultaneously head the ball
>It goes in
>Chelsea win
>Mourinho runs onto the pitch with a piece of paper
>its a contract he signed with Chelsea 2 days before

would be happy with this tbh

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

would be happy with this tbh

I'd be more happy with Terry once again putting everything on his shoulders, loving it up and crying tbf.

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Adulterous Hitler posted:

These bits made me legit lol I'm sorry

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Psybro posted:

These bits made me legit lol I'm sorry

He was Chelsea Manager the whole time really got me too.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
https://twitter.com/!/Walken4GOP

ctrl f "muamba"

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

8raz posted:

https://twitter.com/!/Walken4GOP

ctrl f "muamba"

:wth:

and then a :smithicide: because I live in this country

Psybro
May 12, 2002
I think that has to be an American leftie doing the ultimate master troll. Not even Falwell would put that much effort in.

edit: Romney2012? Definitely not buying that this bro would touch a guy who has to be reminded to hate gays with a bargepole.

Psybro fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Mar 20, 2012

The Gunge
Aug 20, 2011

Psybro posted:

I think that has to be an American leftie doing the ultimate master troll. Not even Falwell would put that much effort in.

edit: Romney2012? Definitely not buying that this bro would touch a guy who has to be reminded to hate gays with a bargepole.

That's clearly a fake. Living in the American South I can tell you that absolutely nobody who acts like that (not that there are many mind you) would know who Muamba is, spell so many words correctly, or call the UK the UK.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Michael Owen posted:

One of the worst things about being a footballer is being ill. I've got a sore throat and a bunged up nose but not allowed anything for it!

Maybe not the best week to tweet that.

At least he's not Richard Littlejohn though

quote:

At Stamford Bridge, the Chelsea defender, Gary Cahill, a former Bolton team-mate, ‘dedicated’ his goal to Muamba and unveiled a T-shirt bearing the slogan ‘Pray 4 Muamba’ for the benefit of the TV cameras.

He couldn’t even be bothered to spell out the word ‘for’.

For instance, the death of Wales manager Gary Speed, who hanged himself, was a tragedy for his family and friends. But the aftermath was a carefully choreographed travelling circus of remembrance, which made its way around the grounds of every club he’d ever played for. It went on for weeks.

Jose fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Mar 20, 2012

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Jose posted:

Maybe not the best week to tweet that.

At least he's not Richard Littlejohn though

Holy poo poo how much more of a oval office can littlejohn get?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

"Here lies Richard Littlejohn; oval office. Not someone who works as a oval office"

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Psybro
May 12, 2002
If I ever saw Richard Littlejohn IRL I swear I would do time.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Psybro posted:

If I ever saw Richard Littlejohn IRL I swear I would do time.

I study law and I can say with a fair degree of confidence that seeing someone on the street isn't punishable by jail time.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

The Mash posted:

I study law and I can say with a fair degree of confidence that seeing someone on the street isn't punishable by jail time.

I study psych and I can say with a fair degree of confidence that he was implying he would commit a crime worthy of jail time, upon seeing little john, due to his mother issues.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Modus Trollens posted:

I study psych and I can say with a fair degree of confidence that he was implying he would commit a crime worthy of jail time, upon seeing little john, due to his mother issues.

I see, thanks for explaining that to me. Mother issues can get the better of the strongest of us.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Can go either way...

If anyone even dares question kennys leadership then you are just a plastic fan who doesn't have a clue about football.
His signings have been incredible and like Kenny says, we've just had no luck.
A bit of luck and downing and Adam won't be hitting 95% of all shots over the bar... They'll be putting them all in the net.
A bit of luck and and the striker and midfielder who Kenny had trusted to be sensational pacey wingers today would have done as they were told.
A bit of luck and We'd have scored at least 4 in that game.

So calm down. Trust in Kenny. He's a tactical genius who just needs a bit of luck.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
A Liverpool fan thinks that theres something dodgy with United...

I genuinely think there Might be something to it though Lent$? For example? You can guarantee that goal against us yesterday Would have been disallowed against Them no question - & the amount of dodgy sendings off & scandalous penalties they benefit from? Is utterly ridiculous. It even happens in Europe now - Look at the way they cheated a penalty in the last minutes after being given an utter Lesson the other night yet no-one mentions that as they Keep winning at home in the PL & why? Well that is the crux of it all no? I bet if anyone had done what they drat well should have done & put phone taps on Them for the past 10 years or so ala Juventus in 2006 or even just carried out a proper undercover investigation of them? That more than a few shall we say less than decent dealings would have come to light & a lot of the utterly ridiculous things that go in this league non-stop & which Just Happen to Always fcuking well hamstring their rivals at crucial times & benefit Them? Would have clicked into place & made sense. But no-one would do that here & to Him - No-one would dare. Or to put it another way - Do you think it's a coincidence that not only has English Football History been virtually rewritten so as to ignore our role & replace us effectively with them Since they came to prominence & everything possible been done to airbrush us & our achievements out of said history? Do you think it's only an odd coincidence that everything possible has been & is now done to Keep them at the top from all sides since their 'breakthrough' year of 1993 & to disrupt in a big way anyone that might possibly challenge them.

Most of all is it mere coincidence that All the teams that have overtook them since '93 have often had to use shedloads of money to do so & never stayed in front often due to ridiculous decisions counting against them over a season or that it's Always been them vs A N Other for the title year in, year out for Far to long now given how shite they've clearly been at times & don't give me that "mentality" answer- It's more than that - It's so obvious & it's all to do with Him. One or two years of it being like that yes, but 2 decades!!! Something stinks & to those who say We once did this - Yes but we were never this cynical, this shite week in, week out & certainly never this protected. Like I'm implying? Something stinks & it All leads back to Him. Not that it will ever come out while he's still around - Probably not for years after he's finally gone either - That is how scared certain parties are of him - In short I'll call it out now shall I & say until He is gone & I mean long-gone? Nothing will really change, nothing at all.......

In view of all that? I'll make a prediction now shall I? By the time of the City game at the Etihad which Could be City's way of destroying them & their confidence this season once & for all? One of two things will happen. Either in the weeks leading up to the game City will lose & United win more than once with both happening due to ahem dubious/ridiculous decisons that Just Happen to benefit the latter & do damage to the former so said game is neutralised as being important by the time they play one another again or? The same scenario will happen During the game with City being on the end of a whole series of ridiculous decisions that benefit United who will thereby win a match they shouldn't come Near winning, continue the Myth of their greatness & go on to win a title that Again? They should not have come close to without serious obstacles left after the Etihad & all thanks once more? To referees again influencing a season with huge decisions that surprise loving surprise? Are nearly All in Their favour. If I'm wrong? Then feel free to return to this post & call me out on it at a far later date - But I won't be, I know I won't; In short? This I've written above or something like it? Will happen to City & United will walk away with it again & be made out to be something they're quite clearly not - Mark my words............................

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
:stare:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

lomzus posted:

Can go either way...

If anyone even dares question kennys leadership then you are just a plastic fan who doesn't have a clue about football.
His signings have been incredible and like Kenny says, we've just had no luck.
A bit of luck and downing and Adam won't be hitting 95% of all shots over the bar... They'll be putting them all in the net.
A bit of luck and and the striker and midfielder who Kenny had trusted to be sensational pacey wingers today would have done as they were told.
A bit of luck and We'd have scored at least 4 in that game.

So calm down. Trust in Kenny. He's a tactical genius who just needs a bit of luck.

Incredible post.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
shame we lost boys!! good effort tho!! it weren't for a lack of trying!! even tho we lost, i was mezmarised at times, by some of the one touch football!! the link up play between stevie and suarez was outstanding!! and will only get better!! i think the football kenny got us playing, at the mo, is a million miles more exciting stuff, than from a few seasons ago!! i know we not win, but i can see it all starting to come together on the pitch!! it wont be too long before we bk where we belong!! as for all you negative nancy's!! i actually think that some of you, will be loving the fact that we lost!! just so you can jump all over kenny, the team!! you know, the one that you suppose to support!!

it is reali horrible to c liverpool loose.........i nevr njoy seein liverpool loose.............itz horrible.............yu can blame whoevr yu wan2 bt got to say liverpool havnt been lucky..........its been a tough season........ol d GKS whu com to anfield play the match of their careers........liverpool hit the post like the woodwork oli for liverpool is 2 meters wide.........its realy awful to c th team dat i luv som mch.....loose........it hurts evn more wen the better team looses nd liverpool out of their 9 losses hav been the better team in 6 of dem..........add to dat 8 draws out f wic dey deserved to win atlst 5..........add dos 28 points nd v wud b joint top wid man city...............

PirateBob fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Mar 22, 2012

duggimon
Oct 19, 2007

it would appear that were this a contest to find the worst posts anywhere about football then looking up Liverpool forums would be cheating.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

PirateBob posted:

it is reali horrible to c liverpool loose.........i nevr njoy seein liverpool loose.............itz horrible.............yu can blame whoevr yu wan2 bt got to say liverpool havnt been lucky..........its been a tough season........ol d GKS whu com to anfield play the match of their careers........liverpool hit the post like the woodwork oli for liverpool is 2 meters wide.........its realy awful to c th team dat i luv som mch.....loose........it hurts evn more wen the better team looses nd liverpool out of their 9 losses hav been the better team in 6 of dem..........add to dat 8 draws out f wic dey deserved to win atlst 5..........add dos 28 points nd v wud b joint top wid man city...............

If only we had won every game we didn't win then we would be top of the league.

Ming the Merciless
Aug 10, 2005
You're a beard with an idiot hanging off of it.

lomzus posted:

A Liverpool fan thinks that theres something dodgy with United...

I genuinely think there Might be something to it though Lent$? For example? You can guarantee that goal against us yesterday Would have been disallowed against Them no question - & the amount of dodgy sendings off & scandalous penalties they benefit from? Is utterly ridiculous. It even happens in Europe now - Look at the way they cheated a penalty in the last minutes after being given an utter Lesson the other night yet no-one mentions that as they Keep winning at home in the PL & why? Well that is the crux of it all no? I bet if anyone had done what they drat well should have done & put phone taps on Them for the past 10 years or so ala Juventus in 2006 or even just carried out a proper undercover investigation of them? That more than a few shall we say less than decent dealings would have come to light & a lot of the utterly ridiculous things that go in this league non-stop & which Just Happen to Always fcuking well hamstring their rivals at crucial times & benefit Them? Would have clicked into place & made sense. But no-one would do that here & to Him - No-one would dare. Or to put it another way - Do you think it's a coincidence that not only has English Football History been virtually rewritten so as to ignore our role & replace us effectively with them Since they came to prominence & everything possible been done to airbrush us & our achievements out of said history? Do you think it's only an odd coincidence that everything possible has been & is now done to Keep them at the top from all sides since their 'breakthrough' year of 1993 & to disrupt in a big way anyone that might possibly challenge them.

Most of all is it mere coincidence that All the teams that have overtook them since '93 have often had to use shedloads of money to do so & never stayed in front often due to ridiculous decisions counting against them over a season or that it's Always been them vs A N Other for the title year in, year out for Far to long now given how shite they've clearly been at times & don't give me that "mentality" answer- It's more than that - It's so obvious & it's all to do with Him. One or two years of it being like that yes, but 2 decades!!! Something stinks & to those who say We once did this - Yes but we were never this cynical, this shite week in, week out & certainly never this protected. Like I'm implying? Something stinks & it All leads back to Him. Not that it will ever come out while he's still around - Probably not for years after he's finally gone either - That is how scared certain parties are of him - In short I'll call it out now shall I & say until He is gone & I mean long-gone? Nothing will really change, nothing at all.......

In view of all that? I'll make a prediction now shall I? By the time of the City game at the Etihad which Could be City's way of destroying them & their confidence this season once & for all? One of two things will happen. Either in the weeks leading up to the game City will lose & United win more than once with both happening due to ahem dubious/ridiculous decisons that Just Happen to benefit the latter & do damage to the former so said game is neutralised as being important by the time they play one another again or? The same scenario will happen During the game with City being on the end of a whole series of ridiculous decisions that benefit United who will thereby win a match they shouldn't come Near winning, continue the Myth of their greatness & go on to win a title that Again? They should not have come close to without serious obstacles left after the Etihad & all thanks once more? To referees again influencing a season with huge decisions that surprise loving surprise? Are nearly All in Their favour. If I'm wrong? Then feel free to return to this post & call me out on it at a far later date - But I won't be, I know I won't; In short? This I've written above or something like it? Will happen to City & United will walk away with it again & be made out to be something they're quite clearly not - Mark my words............................

It seems like there's a rule that every person who capitalizes random words is an absolute nutter. I always start checking if there's a hidden message but no such luck

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
Last night was only the third time in my life when I self harmed.

I don't condone it and I regret it but Liverpool means the world to me.

Kenny, this scar is for you.

Stevie, this scar is for you.

Jamie, this scar is for you.

My scar is for Liverpool FC. This club is my family.

Please Kenny, do the right thing and step down.

I love you but it's hurting me too much now.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Wario Tifo posted:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Wario Tifo posted:

i added you on facebook in confidence pal

Royality
Jun 27, 2006

Wario Tifo posted:

Of the 95% of posts in this thread that are from the obviously mental Liverpool support this one is the best. I can just imagine the guy crying and cutting himself as he types...

'errrrr, this ones for you Jamie'

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders

Wario Tifo posted:

holy gently caress lmao

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Wario Tifo posted:

:stonk:

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Wario Tifo posted:

he's right

BigJimSlade
Sep 18, 2004

In the event of zombie apocalypse, this thread comes equipped with BIG JIM SLADE!
lol if supporting liverpool has only made you self-harm 3 times

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

BigJimSlade posted:

lol if supporting liverpool has only made you self-harm 3 times

:lol:

dilbertschalter
Jan 12, 2010

brows mcgobshite posted:

i added you on facebook in confidence pal

this reply was used earlier in the thread.

also, such a perfect post for so many reasons.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
facebook fan clubs bring out the best

quote:

Ramsey
it's not good enough for arsenal.
He doesn't know where his position while play..
What his natural position?
1.AM..he never know how to make a gol.
2.CM..bad pass..accuration 65%
3.DM..i dont think he could.
4.Gk?? Just kidding.
Let him look a new club..

duggimon
Oct 19, 2007

mang posted:

facebook fan clubs bring out the best

to be fair that's a pretty bad pass accuration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Ashover posted:

Cedrinho posted:

Hope the venue won't be sold out when you arrive ;-)
It should be a nice game. Every match between Bruges and Genk had proven to be very open, often meaning lots of goals.

By the way: are you a Bruges fan living abroad?
Or just a football fan who thinks "Premier League sucks, FC Bruges plays lots better" :P

I'm a supporter of Notts County in England, a club that has seen better days! For my friend it is an opportunity to visit Bruges and do some sightseeing as well as attend the game whilst I have been there several times and always enjoy my visits.
And yes, I do think the Premier League sucks and look forward to seeing some proper football.