Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

melvinthemopboy3
Sep 29, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Do you think we'll get another making GBS threads on the Midget YouTube video, or that Eric the Midget is on the decline from his glory days?

He's definitely on his way out, but I did think that this and the footage of him at the Viper Room was pretty funny. I couldn't help but think how much MORE funny it would have been if Artie was still around, though.

I just can't believe how fat that little fucker has gotten. All that Pepsi really has turned him into a blob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

It looks like some velvet black light print that one buys at a truck stop at 3am.
Her whole rear end in a top hat is hanging out!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

melvinthemopboy3 posted:

Here's Eric the "Actor" on In Plain Sight, in case anyone was interested. I think it's his best acting role yet.

"Crap, don't let the bunnies out" will live forever.

Hahaha, I gotta see if I can do something with this video, this is awesome.

Howards latest photoshop of Beth looks like a kid making a tribute image to Dragon Ball Z

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Brocktoon posted:

Howard's latest overly-photoshopped work: http://twitter.com/#!/HowardStern/status/183725627361337344/photo/1

I wondered why this thread had 20 posts on a Sunday.

Also Beth has no hips.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
Eric the shithead

Edit: love Beth's twisted panties.

beergod fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Mar 26, 2012

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Pictures of Howard's third daughter (Ashley) having fun at a party have gotten onto the Internet: http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/16430-Ashley-Stern-has-passion-in-her-pants-and-she-ain-t-afraid-to-show-it

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

prefect posted:

Pictures of Howard's third daughter (Ashley) having fun at a party have gotten onto the Internet: http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/16430-Ashley-Stern-has-passion-in-her-pants-and-she-ain-t-afraid-to-show-it
Howard always did have a fondness for lesbianism...

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

prefect posted:

The images are broken...can someone post them here?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kelly posted:

The images are broken...can someone post them here?

Edit: images removed.

prefect fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 26, 2012

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. An 18 year-old-girl kisses other girls for attention.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bonzo posted:

I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. An 18 year-old-girl kisses other girls for attention.

I'm not saying she's doing anything unusual or wrong. I'm just wondering how badly Howard freaked out when he found out about the pictures. Some years ago, one of the other daughters was doing partial nudity in a play and Howard pulled the plug on that.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

prefect posted:

I'm not saying she's doing anything unusual or wrong. I'm just wondering how badly Howard freaked out when he found out about the pictures. Some years ago, one of the other daughters was doing partial nudity in a play and Howard pulled the plug on that.

So, has anyone tweeted these to him yet?

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
It's probably me getting old, but it sucks that she can't post whatever kind of stupid poo poo all 18 year olds on facebook post without having it plastered all over the creepier Stern fan sites. I'm just glad they didn't have digital cameras and facebook when I was in college.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
A big gently caress you to anyone trying to make something about his daughters part of the show. They are firmly outside of the show and kind of a lovely area for people to pick at.

She looks like a normal young girl, doing normal young girl things. Attack Howard, he is the big fun scarecrow for us to beat on.

I don't know what doggs saloon is, but it feels like everyone there should be on an FBI watch list.

null_user01013 fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Mar 26, 2012

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

A big gently caress you to anyone trying to make something about his daughters part of the show. They are firmly outside of the show and kind of a lovely area for people to pick at.

She looks like a normal young girl, doing normal young girl things. Attack Howard, he is the big fun scarecrow for us to beat on.

I don't know what doggs saloon is, but it feels like everyone there should be on an FBI watch list.

I'm sorry if I've gone over the line. I will remove the pictures from my previous post.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

I agree but if any child of a celebrity had been caught in pics like this it would be on TMZ in a heartbeat

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

prefect posted:

I'm sorry if I've gone over the line. I will remove the pictures from my previous post.

Oh, yeah, please, I'm not acting as moral moderator here, just stating my opinion.

Legally, she is fine to pick on, but I just look at the sharks on that forum and the Sal Governale perverts going bonkers and I'm glad we don't come off like that. People want to look at the pictures, no big deal, but those guys are obsessing over Howard and his family in a way that is pretty lovely.

I'm all for making fun of anyone that makes a living like Howard does, but his family doesn't even go on his show (aside from his book peddling attention seeking wife which is fair game). Just going after a guy's kids to knock him down... wow, no wonder why Howard doesn't want to do anything, the only people left at his throne are retards like Bobo and people waiting to poo poo on him.

A part of me wants to step above it all, but it is kind of funny, so I'm not like outraged at anything here, just trying to see the kid's point of view. She grew up in a fishbowl after all, to no fault of her own.

I dunno, is that weird? I love goofing on Eric the actor and all that too, but those people choose to be on the show. They want it. Howard has kept his kids off the air really, and they show no signs of wanting to promote poo poo either.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

prefect posted:

Thanks for posting them, didn't mean to get you into hot water!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Kelly posted:

Thanks for posting them, didn't mean to get you into hot water!

Nobody is in trouble! I'm talking about the people at Dog Saloon or whatever it is called, they are in a masturbation and hate filled rage right now and it looks creepy and gross.

Just looking at or sharing the pictures/videos isn't gross. Using them to masturbate against Howard in your attempt to "own" him or shame him is what I was talking about (which nobody on these forums is doing).

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Curious on a general sense, but if the pictures were of the (non existent) 19 year old daughter of Jay Leno or Don Imus, would Howard discuss it on air? Would he goof on it?

Edit: Yeah, I meant like, let's pretend the daughter was 19 years old today.

Sand Monster fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Mar 26, 2012

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sand Monster posted:

Curious on a general sense, but if the pictures were of the (non existent) 19 year old daughter of Jay Leno or Don Imus, would Howard discuss it on air? Would he goof on it?

Imus actually has a couple of daughters from his first marriage, when he lived in Cleveland (I think). (But they're way past nineteen years old.)

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I forgot how great the T-O-P-L-E-S-S prank calls were until today. I need you to come up here and ride the Sybian!

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude
Someone on another site posted a link to a Ronnie the Limo Driver clip pack.

I've been listening to it all week. It's pretty good.

http://pastebin.com/CfT4h6Az

SCORESMAN GOT A TATTOO!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Sand Monster posted:

Edit: Yeah, I meant like, let's pretend the daughter was 19 years old today.

The old Howard would have, and I probably would have been skeezed out on it too. I hated when he would rally against people for no good reason. Howard would go bonkers wishing cancer and death and misfortune on people it was hard to tell if he was serious or not, and even if he wasn't, he was happily leading a mob around who wanted blood like him.

But yeah, age will change a man, hopefully. We all get a bit more empathy and the ability to see outside of our situation, Howard seems to firmly stand against picking on kids, more so after he had his own get picked on.

I was feeling really uncomfortable about all the poo poo he was giving Kathy Lee's demon spawn.

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003
Highlights of Dawgs Saloon include pictures of Howards daughters that forum members have ejaculated on.

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010

Kt88 posted:

Highlights of Dawgs Saloon include pictures of Howards daughters that forum members have ejaculated on.

I don't mind admitting that I spend a fair amount of time on Dawgsaloon. Not to post pictures of semen photoshopped onto his daughters' faces, but for Nick and Artie Discussion and to witness the downfall of the Stern show. The tone of that site compared to this thread is obviously way different, but gently caress it, I like it. It's usually pretty entertaining.

Edit: On a different topic, check out this article: http://www.courant.com/community/greenwich/hc-gary-dell-abate-stern-greenwich-0326-20120326,0,7827068.story

quote:

The circus-like atmosphere that typified Dell'Abate's confirmation to the volunteer post at this time last year, the most contentious appointment in recent town history, is but a memory for the man known to legions of radio listeners as "Baba Booey."

porkfriedrice fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 26, 2012

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
The return of the now-scientifically-sound (lol) ugly-meter app was incredible this morning, Howard got a 34 and then was incensed when Garry came in and scored in the 50s followed by Scott Depace, Jason, and JD all getting higher scores than him. Then Ronnie got a 0.

e: Oh also Richard's rear end got a 12.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Holy Calamity! posted:

The return of the ugly-meter app guys was incredible this morning, Howard got a 34 and then was incensed when Garry came in and scored in the 50s followed by Scott Depace, Jason, and JD all getting higher scores than him. Then Ronnie got a 0.

e: Oh also Richard's rear end got a 12.

Angelina Jolie got an 89, and The Beautiful Beth O got a 92. :barf:

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

prefect posted:

Angelina Jolie got an 89, and The Beautiful Beth O got a 92. :barf:

Yeah I love how they mentioned this, it was probably why Howard took so long to start saying "This is all bullshit!"

The guy who created the app got some great jabs in, "It might mistake you for Tucan Sam" and then "We'll add an update so you can put in your net worth to be factored into the score" :iceburn:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Holy Calamity! posted:

Yeah I love how they mentioned this, it was probably why Howard took so long to start saying "This is all bullshit!"

The guy who created the app got some great jabs in, "It might mistake you for Tucan Sam" and then "We'll add an update so you can put in your net worth to be factored into the score" :iceburn:

Haha wow that guy has some serious stones to say something like that, even jokingly. Was he live in studio or calling in?

haljordan fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 26, 2012

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
Fred playing the Kenny Loggins song with ACK-ACK at perfectly timed parts almost had me crash I was laughing so hard.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

porkfriedrice posted:

I don't mind admitting that I spend a fair amount of time on Dawgsaloon. Not to post pictures of semen photoshopped onto his daughters' faces, but for Nick and Artie Discussion and to witness the downfall of the Stern show. The tone of that site compared to this thread is obviously way different, but gently caress it, I like it. It's usually pretty entertaining.

Oh no doubt, just like High Pitch Eric is funny to see inflicted on other people, but I wouldn't want him anywhere near me.

also I just caught the wrap up show after Howard and Beth had a fight, the amount of eggshell walking at the start is hilarious. Did they just ignore it happened on the wrap up show? Pretty much removing any point of the wrap up show.

null_user01013 fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Mar 27, 2012

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

also I just caught the wrap up show after Howard and Beth had a fight, the amount of eggshell walking at the start is hilarious. Did they just ignore it happened on the wrap up show? Pretty much removing any point of the wrap up show.

Howard requested on air that they shouldnt cover it and also banned any future mention of it on other shows (fan roundtable etc). I wouldnt be suprised if Stern started editing playbacks soon. The first 'real' moment on air since Artie left and it gets immediately wiped from existence.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Kt88 posted:

Howard requested on air that they shouldnt cover it and also banned any future mention of it on other shows (fan roundtable etc). I wouldnt be suprised if Stern started editing playbacks soon. The first 'real' moment on air since Artie left and it gets immediately wiped from existence.

Oh well, at least I can turn it off now if they never talk about, as interesting as Jason Kaplan talking about his "growing up" can be...

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Howard's daughter is very attractive. I don't know what to make of this, except his wife must've been banging some other dude.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

haljordan posted:

Haha wow that guy has some serious stones to say something like that, even jokingly. Was he live in studio or calling in?

He was in the studio using the app on everyone there live and yeah, it was a real "holy poo poo" moment for me even though there was a good energy in the room and everyone was ribbing on everyone. It got a pretty good laugh.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

kylej posted:

Howard's daughter is very attractive.

No.

She looks like Sarah Jessica Parker, look again old friend.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
The new Stern AGT commercial was great. I'm pumped.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Qaz Kwaz posted:

The new Stern AGT commercial was great. I'm pumped.

I really can't wait to see TV Howard, it sounds like TV Howard is Superman while Radio Howie is Clark Kent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
What was the argument with Beth?