Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
oi a chav tagged me cat mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zizzyx
Sep 18, 2007

INTERGALACTIC CAN CHAMPION

trying to catch wesley doing something more interesting, but i don't have the "take picture" reflex yet

e: having trouble finding a good solution for posting non-table breaking images with my phone. what do you guys use

Zizzyx fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Mar 27, 2012

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

dee eight posted:

If I ever print more shirts I will do some like that.

i wear mine underneath my button-up on days that look to be particularly lovely :unsmith:

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Wait, do you guys walk your cattes? I considered it in the past but I was worried a dog would eat mine, how far should I walk my catte?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

take all cats for walks and bring a video camera

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

just because you never want to leave your house doesn't mean your cat wants to stay inside its entire life.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
i've never met a cat that didn't absolutely freak out if you brought it even 1 foot past your yard, unless you already let it roam around outside (in which case they can walk themselves, why do you need to walk them?)

Meiwaku
Jan 10, 2011

Fun for the whole family!

El Gar posted:

just because you never want to leave your house doesn't mean your cat ever wants to move from basking in a ray of sunshine.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Dumbledore 64 posted:

i've never met a cat that didn't absolutely freak out if you brought it even 1 foot past your yard, unless you already let it roam around outside (in which case they can walk themselves, why do you need to walk them?)

yeah my parents were big on letting the cat roam outside

i tried taking the cat on a leash once, but we made it maybe half a block before a car drove by and he completely flipped out and would not calm down

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
hes got a catteflap so he can go out when he wants, I was thinking walking would make him less fat

i don't want to wear his legs off because i walked him too far.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

El Gar posted:

just because you never want to leave your house doesn't mean your cat wants to stay inside its entire life.

I have 2 cattes that are practically terrified of being outdoors

the others seem to enjoy it though

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
if he's getting outside (and therefore probably climbing the hell out of trees/fences/your house/etc) he's probably already getting plenty of exercise, so you probably need to adjust his diet.

i remember reading somewhere that dry cat food is garbage and canned cat food is much healthier and less likely to cause obesity, but really this is a discussion to have with the vet.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

TOOT BOOT posted:

I have 2 cattes that are practically terrified of being outdoors

the others seem to enjoy it though

i always had indoor/outdoor cats as a kid so the idea of a cat being terrified of outside is pretty funny for some reason welp hope you enjoye this post

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Cygni posted:

i always had indoor/outdoor cats as a kid so the idea of a cat being terrified of outside is pretty funny for some reason welp hope you enjoye this post

i get where you're coming from b/c i did too, but it doesn't strike me so much funny as it does really convenient, having to worry about 'oh no the door's open the cat might get out' is a pain in the rear end when the cat wants to go outside.

that said as much as my cat loved roaming outdoors when i was a kid, i have to concede that cats should probably be kept leashed if they're allowed outside.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSEd6O0bBFs

See how the fox, eagle and cat are all just fine hanging out and no one is trying to attack anyone and they are getting along just fine? Notice the eagle in the background on the lamp post down by the street. That is the partner to this eagle. They aren't always out to attack and kill each other. Our fox and eagles and cats basically get along just fine here. Sometimes if there is food they might fight over the food some.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

just a reminder that when left unattended outside most cats practice genocide :spergin:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

bonermobile posted:

time to give back to the catte thread

http://youtu.be/-4rFRraw9-Y

welp cya later :tipshat:

this is zoey on a leash too

my wife says teddy used to go on walks, but ive never seen it happen

also cats don't give a gently caress about cameras today

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

El Gar posted:

i suspect a cat would be fine living its entire life squeezed between two couch cushions with a bowl of food just in reach

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

Teabiscuit posted:

this is my cat she is beautiful

your catte is goign to be very popular at ndsu

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

Migishu posted:

Dear Catte Thread

I had sinned by not reading the catte thread for 2 weeks.

I have now caught up.

Please forgive me I won't sin again, honest

I just started on the 800 or so posts I haven't read, wish me luck.

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
i hate it when i have a backlog of posts in the cat thread and somebody links me to a later post in the cat thread and i lose my last-read bookmark

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Crankit posted:

Wait, do you guys walk your cattes? I considered it in the past but I was worried a dog would eat mine, how far should I walk my catte?

Dexter goes on a leash to the back yard almost daily and occasionally gets to go on drives to check out the cliff house. See my posts in this thread for example photos and videos.

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

:dong:Teh boners:dong:

dur posted:

this is zoey on a leash too

my wife says teddy used to go on walks, but ive never seen it happen

also cats don't give a gently caress about cameras today

they mad at you for something

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

Crankit posted:

I took my ex gfs cat to the beach once. It was pretty freaked the gently caress out but it did walk around. It sucked that it was windy and a little lovely since it was the oregon coast.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
i heard this is where you posted cattes

hoke

(:catstare:)

miss daisy

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

z0ratio fartboner posted:

they mad at you for something

probably

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i heard this is where you posted cattes

hoke

(:catstare:)

miss daisy

post more pictures

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

flyboi posted:

gizmo hates her harness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T02smWvZpcI

end of video is like "I'M FREE" *begins to claw your belly open*

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FrancisYorkPatty posted:

i hate it when i have a backlog of posts in the cat thread and somebody links me to a later post in the cat thread and i lose my last-read bookmark

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

flyboi posted:

gizmo hates her harness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T02smWvZpcI

eeeeeeeee :3:

the end is awesome

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

i gave vincent some cheese and in return he gave me the raspberry

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
click

wraapped in plaaastic

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

ahmeni posted:

i gave vincent some cheese and in return he gave me the raspberry

catte raspberries is the best raspberries

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

quadpus posted:

click

wraapped in plaaastic

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

quadpus posted:

click

stwsxp should use this for the next probation

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
enhance

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

graph posted:

:staredog: this hasnt aged well

Yeah, I have a Pandora station that plays mostly late 80s and early 90s R&B and nothing Paula Abdul has aged well.

also we are nerds lol:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

law abiding rapist posted:

stwsxp should use this for the next probation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Crankit posted:

Take my cat on a harness into the back yard area to sniff around plants and trees. She loves it.