Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Big pretty bear just ran by with his mouse but my dumb iPhone took too long to start up the camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbzI3pJEHQU

dwi

teddy snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

dur posted:

Big pretty bear just ran by with his mouse but my dumb iPhone took too long to start up the camera

dwi

teddy snipe

teddy's less raspy today

teddy :3:

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIdh25zJoNY

vincent, who normally doesnt play with any drat thing, discovered the ipad today while playing Draw Something so I gave him a cat game to play with

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

dur posted:

dwi

teddy snipe

honk

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

Elmer, doing what he does best :3:

Lemon Cello
Sep 2, 2011

you're posting...
I wish I'd remembered to bring my camera down home with me, I'm relying on Tom and Bashful's person to supply me with catte pictures and she just loves those Instagram effects.

Bashful the hunchback.

Thomas O'Malley you are such a little bitchface.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

vanilla slimfast posted:

elmer pro as gently caress, im sure u know this tho

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

vanilla slimfast posted:

old man catte givin precisely zero fucks

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
btw nargle absolutely adores the poo poo out of this newfood

http://www.hillspet.com/products/sd-feline-adult-ideal-balance-chicken-dry.html

im sure you guys all feed your cats $50 bags of premium free range organic certified cruelty free fair trade cat food but this stuff seems pretty good so far, and her poops stink less

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

old man catte givin precisely zero fucks

He's only four years old!

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Jonny 290 posted:

btw nargle absolutely adores the poo poo out of this newfood

http://www.hillspet.com/products/sd-feline-adult-ideal-balance-chicken-dry.html

im sure you guys all feed your cats $50 bags of premium free range organic certified cruelty free fair trade cat food but this stuff seems pretty good so far, and her poops stink less

It's probably better than common dry brands but the 2nd ingredient is rice which is bad, third is brewer's rice which is even worse. If that's all you can afford it's cool, but consider adding canned pate food (like Friskies) to her diet too. Yeah I spend about $75 a month on EVO as I have 3 cats but I had a cat die of diabetes about 10 years ago and it sucks.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
she gets a can of really good stuff every day (the kind of stuff that looks+smells better than the crap i usually eat) so im not too worried about her getting burnt+fat on dry food. didnt know rice was that bad though i was just watching for corn

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

cats are obligate carnivores and can't digest plant matter! :eng101:

catte buttes:

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Radio! posted:

cats are obligate carnivores and can't digest plant matter! :eng101:

catte buttes:

I find it amusing that they're openly advertising that 50% of product is just stuff to make the catte turds bigger.

E: nice buttes

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

vanilla slimfast posted:

hows he healing

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
just an fyi to anyone (jonny) saying the "good" cat food is expensive. Your cat will eat a lot less food so it will last longer. In the long run it's probably not much more expensive since your cat will eat less food and poo poo less which means less litter.

Just saying.

ppp
Feb 13, 2012

by angerbot
buy whichever food your cat eats the most because that means it likes it.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Neu posted:

just an fyi to anyone (jonny) saying the "good" cat food is expensive. Your cat will eat a lot less food so it will last longer. In the long run it's probably not much more expensive since your cat will eat less food and poo poo less which means less litter.

Just saying.

trufax

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
The first time I gave Pepper Solid Gold Indigo Moon over the science diet crap we had been feeding her, the purring was pretty fuckin' loud. We had to drop it down to 1/4 cup twice a day as she was getting fat and quick. :xd: Thankfully though she's stabilized at a pretty healthy 9lbs.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
speaking of, ralph is now 13 lbs and shows no sign of slowing. that boy's gonna be a monster

funny thing is that he's still proportioned like a kitten, with comically oversized feet and long legs

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Trig Discipline posted:

speaking of, ralph is now 13 lbs and shows no sign of slowing. that boy's gonna be a monster

funny thing is that he's still proportioned like a kitten, with comically oversized feet and long legs

i havent had jackson to the vet in a while but he's gotta weigh like 16-17lbs now, compared to magda's 8. drat cat is built like a tank.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

relative_q posted:

trufax

yes?

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
steebs and black steebs keep fighting, but every time i get the camera out to record it, they immediately stop fighting and pretend they were just bathing each other. with tufts of fur floating in the air.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

take pictures anyway

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

We succeeded in taking that picture [from the living room], and, if you look at it, you see a cat. That's here. That's home. That's fluff. A cat you have heard of, a cat who has lived, lived out its lives. The aggregate of all our joys and sufferings, a hunter and forager, a hero and coward, a creator and destroyer of civilizations, a king and peasant, a young couple in love, a hopeful child, a mother and father, an inventor and explorer, a teacher of morals, a corrupt politician, a superstar, a supreme leader, a saint and sinner in the history of our species, right there in a pile of fur, suspended in a sunbeam.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
Mystery catte update

it is obsessed with our tree

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Abandon posted:

Mystery catte update

holy poo poo that nose

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

Trig Discipline posted:

one of our orange cats finally stopped looking goofy at 15 pounds. he still has big rear end feet though

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Trig Discipline posted:

holy poo poo that nose

i must boop it yet i cannot

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

lord funk posted:

We succeeded in taking that picture [from the living room], and, if you look at it, you see a cat. That's here. That's home. That's fluff. A cat you have heard of, a cat who has lived, lived out its lives. The aggregate of all our joys and sufferings, a hunter and forager, a hero and coward, a creator and destroyer of civilizations, a king and peasant, a young couple in love, a hopeful child, a mother and father, an inventor and explorer, a teacher of morals, a corrupt politician, a superstar, a supreme leader, a saint and sinner in the history of our species, right there in a pile of fur, suspended in a sunbeam.

:thurman:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

We decided to try out some better food (Blue Buffalo) and the stinky poops have definitely reduced quite a bit.

vanilla slimfast
Dec 6, 2006

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome

Funhilde posted:

He's only four years old!

yeah but he's got some serious old-man whiskers

graph posted:

hows he healing

you wouldn't even know what he went through compared to where he was at a few weeks ago. bounced back like woah

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

vanilla slimfast posted:

yeah but he's got some serious old-man whiskers

you wouldn't even know what he went through compared to where he was at a few weeks ago. bounced back like woah

yay elmer :3:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lord funk posted:

ppp
Feb 13, 2012

by angerbot

TOOT BOOT posted:

We decided to try out some better food (Blue Buffalo) and the stinky poops have definitely reduced quite a bit.

just like people

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

X-BUM-RAIDER-X
May 7, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

OBAMA BIN LAUGHIN posted:

catte must have read "the game"

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

lord funk posted:

it's me i'm da bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
this is now my favorite thread, I must add my cats

Alfador:

he hates cameras

Stiltzkin:

he hates shoelaces