Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Powercrazy posted:

I guess one of the lessons that Experience teaches you is that saving your company a lot of money net's you zero reward.
Hahaha I had to break out a giggle.

Harry Totterbottom posted:

I got a set that had the same serials and would toss both into err-dis if they were both plugged in to the same switch.
This is like the Realtek debacle all over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeGuyinIL
Jan 25, 2006
Yo lunchbox, hurry it up!

Ninja Rope posted:

Not to derail but this is a good lesson. It's something I remember every time I think about putting in a few extra hours to get something done ahead of schedule. Sometimes it's appreciated and does a lot of good; a lot of the time it's a wash and you're left wondering where your weekend went.

Last company I worked for was looking at a pretty complicated always on bridging system to interface with Cisco Call manager and found several solutions directly from specialized vendors, total cost was gonna be between 250-300k for all of our locations. We managed to SIP trunk to an asterisk system on the side, buy 1 'blue box' for each location and do it that way. Total cost to the company was about $4,000 instead. 2 of us saved the company about $275,000 and we got a steak dinner out of it. We spent probably 3 weekends installing it. The lesson we learned was never again, next time they can pay the $275,000 and I'll sleep in on the weekends.

adorai
Nov 2, 2002

10/27/04 Never forget
Grimey Drawer
Can I use a twinax cable to go from an HP 10Gbe NIC to a Cisco Nexus switch? If not, can I buy a Cisco branded or third party 10Gbe NIC that will work?

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

We use off-brand SFP modules for a lot of our optics. The mission critical stuff we use name brand so if something goes wrong cisco doesn't say anything about it. I've got enough extra SFP modules for my fiber and copper stuff I can just swap out a bad one if it starts throwing errors.

Question for anyone with a lot of wireless controller problems. I've got a 5508 that one of my AP's keeps getting sent De-authentication packets from a neighbor in that building. I want to block their mac addresses or figure out a way to block out their de-auth packets. I've got MFP slightly turned on but I'm pretty sure I've got it setup wrong. Would MFP help solve that issue I am seeing by saying "oh these packets aren't from the right source IGNORE"

Panthrax
Jul 12, 2001
I'm gonna hit you until candy comes out.
If anyone is curious, my ONS problems are due to a firewall issue at my office. Another guy tried it from a different office, and he can get in through CTC. So... blah. Now I have to try to get VPN access to that network so I can bypass our firewall. Yay!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

adorai posted:

Can I use a twinax cable to go from an HP 10Gbe NIC to a Cisco Nexus switch?
If the Nexus port is set to 10gbe you should.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Has anyone gotten pricing info on the 4500-X? My reseller is being an rear end in a top hat (and wants me to buy Nexus'es).

Wicaeed
Feb 8, 2005
Is anyone currently studying for their cert exams using the GNS3 Workbench http://rednectar.net/gns3-workbench?

I have it downloaded and installed on an ESXi 5.0 box, however I find myself currently unable to ssh/telnet/vnc in to the machine as it is currently configured.

I'm curious to find out if anyone else has this problem, or if it's just me...

workape
Jul 23, 2002

evil_bunnY posted:

Has anyone gotten pricing info on the 4500-X? My reseller is being an rear end in a top hat (and wants me to buy Nexus'es).

What is the use case where they are wanting you to get Nexus and not a chassis based wiring closet switch? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010
Do they say if ssh or vnc are evene enabled? Looking briefly at the link, it appears that you would view it through the local console/display.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

workape posted:

What is the use case where they are wanting you to get Nexus and not a chassis based wiring closet switch? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
I need a pair of 10GBE virtual infrastructure switches.
I know way too little about networking hardware, but it appears this is also the case for the Uni network team :(

I think the most fancy thing I need is a cross-stack Etherchannel/802.3ad for HA. If you're aware of a smarter way to HA-switch a virtual infrastructure which may use iSCSI or NFS (I don't know yet because the RFP results aren't due back for another month), I'm all ears.

evil_bunnY fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Mar 28, 2012

workape
Jul 23, 2002

evil_bunnY posted:

I need a pair of 10GBE virtual infrastructure switches.

I can see why they are pushing you towards Nexus. Is there a reason that you are hesitant? The platform has really smoothed out bugwise and the features you get are pretty awesome around building virtualized systems with fabric unification and whatnot.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

workape posted:

I can see why they are pushing you towards Nexus. Is there a reason that you are hesitant? The platform has really smoothed out bugwise and the features you get are pretty awesome around building virtualized systems with fabric unification and whatnot.
Price is one, the other being the total absence of anything FC in the building, so I don't need/care for Unified. Uplink would be to a 6500E.

We could toss a couple of 16ports 10GBE modules in that 6500, but they're just as $kidney as Nexus, and you only get 10GBE to each 4ports group, from what I can gather. And I'd rather use the slots for consolidating our edge switches.

evil_bunnY fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Mar 28, 2012

workape
Jul 23, 2002

evil_bunnY posted:

Price is one, the other being the total absence of anything FC in the building, so I don't need/care for Unified. Uplink would be to a 6500E.

We could toss a couple of 16ports 10GBE modules in that 6500, but they're just as $kidney as Nexus, and you only get 10GBE to each 4ports group, from what I can gather. And I'd rather use the slots for consolidating our edge switches.

Are you looking at the 7k's or the 5k's? Honestly for what you are doing the 5k's would be perfect and using Twinax for system connectivity will grant you a lower power usage as well as a lower price.

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Cisco-Nexus-5548UP-switch-32-ports-managed-rack-mountable/2370947.aspx

You could get a pair 5548UP's with smartnet for around $40k, that'll give you 32 10G SFP+ ports that you can fill with 1/10G SFP's. If you need L3 capabilities, you'd need to get the L3 daughter card which would add another $4k per 5k.

Those are CDW costs, so you should be able to beat them if you have a good VAR. Also, if they really want to sell you the Nexus line, they should also be able to really cut you a big deal.

para
Nov 30, 2006
Anyone have any experience with Cisco 2960's with LAN Lite (the non-upgradable 10/100 switches)?

We have quite a few Cisco Small Business (SG-300 and SRW204x 10/100/1000) switches in use for distribution and access, but the 2960 Lite's are priced almost the same and would like to investigate the pros/cons between them.

CSB has a 5 year replacement support for free whereas Cisco requires SmartNET, but what about the performance and reliability of the LAN Lite line?

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

workape posted:

Are you looking at the 7k's or the 5k's? Honestly for what you are doing the 5k's would be perfect and using Twinax for system connectivity will grant you a lower power usage as well as a lower price.
5k with twinax is what I figured I needed, and after a week of emails and a useless meeting netops agreed it made sense.
The UP is the first one with back-to front airflow (the hell took them that long?).

I don't really have anything to compare the prices to, since I'm not in the US, but my current quote comes to ~$15K/unit.

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

workape posted:

http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Cisco-Nexus-5548UP-switch-32-ports-managed-rack-mountable/2370947.aspx

You could get a pair 5548UP's with smartnet for around $40k, that'll give you 32 10G SFP+ ports that you can fill with 1/10G SFP's. If you need L3 capabilities, you'd need to get the L3 daughter card which would add another $4k per 5k.

Those are CDW costs, so you should be able to beat them if you have a good VAR. Also, if they really want to sell you the Nexus line, they should also be able to really cut you a big deal.

Do you know the overall power difference of a 5k using FEX's as opposed to using 3k's all round for 10gb?

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Here's the deal, I can't get the fe (both 0/0 and 0/1) interfaces up on a 1841 router. I configured 2 other routers (1841s) just fine, but this one is giving me trouble probably because I'm a cisco scrub.

I assigned the interface an ip address then used the no shut, but the line protocol goes back down a few seconds later (and hosts aren't reachable). I used multiple cables that were tested good (used to configure and update ios on other devices). Both fe interfaces are giving me trouble. I'm not sure what else to do.

Here's the show ver and show run of the 1841 I'm having trouble with:

Router#show ver
Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-IPBASE-M), Version 12.4(1c), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
Copyright (c) 1986-2005 by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Compiled Tue 25-Oct-05 17:10 by evmiller

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(8r)T9, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Router uptime is 2 minutes
System returned to ROM by reload at 22:02:07 UTC Wed Mar 28 2012
System image file is "flash:c1841-ipbase-mz.124-1c.bin"

Cisco 1841 (revision 6.0) with 351232K/41984K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID FTX1025Y01B
2 FastEthernet interfaces
2 Serial(sync/async) interfaces
DRAM configuration is 64 bits wide with parity disabled.
191K bytes of NVRAM.
31360K bytes of ATA CompactFlash (Read/Write)

Configuration register is 0x2103

Router#show run
Building configuration...

Current configuration : 784 bytes
!
version 12.4
service timestamps debug datetime msec
service timestamps log datetime msec
no service password-encryption
!
hostname Router
!
boot-start-marker
boot-end-marker
!
!
no aaa new-model
!
resource policy
!
mmi polling-interval 60
no mmi auto-configure
no mmi pvc
mmi snmp-timeout 180
ip subnet-zero
ip cef
!
!
no ip dhcp use vrf connected
!
!
!
!
!
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
ip address 192.168.1.120 255.255.255.0
speed 100
full-duplex
!
interface FastEthernet0/1
no ip address
shutdown
duplex auto
speed auto
!
interface Serial0/1/0
no ip address
shutdown
no fair-queue
clockrate 2000000
!
interface Serial0/1/1
no ip address
shutdown
clockrate 2000000
!
ip classless
!
ip http server
!
!
control-plane
!
!
line con 0
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
login
!
end

I've tried manually setting the duplex and speed, and changing the ethernet cables (normal/crossover) even though the cable setup worked for the other 2 1841s and 3 switches. I have it connected to a netgear gigabit switch. No errors during post and no amber lights on the interfaces

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
do a show int fa 0/0.

Anything in the show log?

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
here it is:

Router#show int fa 0/0
FastEthernet0/0 is up, line protocol is down
Hardware is Gt96k FE, address is 0018.19df.d64c (bia 0018.19df.d64c)
Internet address is 192.168.1.120/24
MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100000 Kbit, DLY 100 usec,
reliability 255/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255
Encapsulation ARPA, loopback not set
Keepalive set (10 sec)
Full-duplex, 100Mb/s, 100BaseTX/FX
ARP type: ARPA, ARP Timeout 04:00:00
Last input never, output never, output hang never
Last clearing of "show interface" counters never
Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 0
Queueing strategy: fifo
Output queue: 0/40 (size/max)
5 minute input rate 0 bits/sec, 0 packets/sec
5 minute output rate 0 bits/sec, 0 packets/sec
0 packets input, 0 bytes
Received 0 broadcasts, 0 runts, 0 giants, 0 throttles
0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored
0 watchdog
0 input packets with dribble condition detected
279 packets output, 19568 bytes, 0 underruns
0 output errors, 0 collisions, 3 interface resets
0 babbles, 0 late collision, 0 deferred
0 lost carrier, 0 no carrier
0 output buffer failures, 0 output buffers swapped out
Router#

I also noticed my confreg was set incorrectly, so I fixed that and reset the router but it didn't fix the problem I'm having. The ips don't match from the earlier posted running-config since I've been trying a lot of different stuff trying to get this to work.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Is the switch port this router plugs into also configured for 100/full? It might be trying to negotiate speed and duplex.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
This thing must be on it's way out. It's been on for about half an hour, and I haven't changed anything since my last post, and it just started working. The switch port led just lit up after I left it on for half an hour, and I can reach other devices now.

At least it's for a lab.

edit:

Just updated the ios and both ports work immediately on a restart. wtf.

elite_garbage_man fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Mar 28, 2012

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Wicaeed posted:

Is anyone currently studying for their cert exams using the GNS3 Workbench http://rednectar.net/gns3-workbench?

I have it downloaded and installed on an ESXi 5.0 box, however I find myself currently unable to ssh/telnet/vnc in to the machine as it is currently configured.

I'm curious to find out if anyone else has this problem, or if it's just me...

Too many variables to be sure. What's the stock IP configuration on the VM? Does it DHCP? Can you ping out form the VM? I mean the first thing I'd check to make sure is that it's set up properly in ESXi, then to make sure that if it's DHCP enabled that it can reach a DHCP server. Probably more of a question for the Linux thread than here, in any case.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

elite_garbage_man posted:

This thing must be on it's way out. It's been on for about half an hour, and I haven't changed anything since my last post, and it just started working. The switch port led just lit up after I left it on for half an hour, and I can reach other devices now.

At least it's for a lab.

edit:

Just updated the ios and both ports work immediately on a restart. wtf.

Do what AT&T did for one of my installs and "exercise" the jack. Yes, they really used that as an excuse to fix something.

It's probably just dirty contacts. ;)

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
"Cause=Heartbeat Timeout"

Wassat?

Error comes up from a non functioning LAP.

workape
Jul 23, 2002

Langolas posted:

Do you know the overall power difference of a 5k using FEX's as opposed to using 3k's all round for 10gb?

poo poo. I just noticed this. I haven't really looked into the 3k's a whole lot since their application seemed to be tiered more towards a low latency financial environment and not my operating space.

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

workape posted:

poo poo. I just noticed this. I haven't really looked into the 3k's a whole lot since their application seemed to be tiered more towards a low latency financial environment and not my operating space.

I was just about to buy some 5k's with FEX's but then someone brought up 3k's to me and I was like poo poo...

Guess I'll go do some research on power between them for the heck of it but I'll probably go the 5k route anyways

Dalrain
Nov 13, 2008

Experience joy,
Experience waffle,
Today.

Zuhzuhzombie!! posted:

"Cause=Heartbeat Timeout"

Wassat?

Error comes up from a non functioning LAP.

It's saying "I couldn't talk to the controller in time, so I guess the controller is dead."

Googling helped me find this: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2140595

tl;dr is -Check your latency on the connection to the controller, and failing that, get off of the 6 train if you're on it.

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari
I have a question about a Cisco 3640 router, running 12.2(2)T, IP build.

Here's the setup: it's a HQ WAN router, participating in BGP, connected to an MPLS circuit. There are about 10 different branch offices that also have Cisco routers, and all traffic (internal and internet) is routed over the MPLS circuit to the HQ WAN router, where it either goes to the internal servers or out through a firewall to the internet. That all works great.

We also have SonicWall firewalls at each site (not my decision on brand), and these firewalls are hooked up to DSL circuits. There are VPNs from each branch office back to HQ, for the purpose of a "backup" connection. We have a floating static 0.0.0.0/0 route on each branch router that points to that branch's SonicWall. When MPLS/BGP goes down (shutting the interface, unplugging the interface, etc), the floating static route takes over at the branch and starts sending data out via the SonicWall. This works great.

The issue I'm having is that my floating static routes on the HQ WAN router aren't working. I want to have a floating static route on my HQ WAN router to each site (192.168.101.0/24 for example) that points to the HQ SonicWall. The issue is that as soon as I add that route, it immediately takes precedence over my BGP route and forces the connection to the SonicWall. I am setting the admin distance on the route very high, like to 250, (ip route 192.168.101.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.100.253 250), while my BGP routes are admin distance 20. Sometimes the BGP route will even show in my "show ip route" command, yet the SonicWall is the one getting all the traffic.

Reading some Cisco documentation, it looks like having "redistribute static" configured on my HQ WAN router is causing my static routes to get injected into BGP, which is desirable. However, even my floating static routes are getting injected, and since their source is that HQ WAN router, it prefers them over other advertised routes. Is that the case? Or is there something else I'm missing? The company that configured this MPLS/router setup originally claims that there's something "wrong" with the HQ WAN router, but my suspicion is that this is a configuration issue.

This is the Cisco doc I was reading (at the bottom): http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_tech_note09186a00800945ff.shtml

e: Here's a pic

madsushi fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Mar 29, 2012

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
After you add that static route do a "sho ip bgp 192.168.101.0" and it should tell you what the metric is for the redistributed static route. I suspect it is less than 20 as redistributing statics into BGP will not preserve the Administrative distance.

The solution should be to NOT redistribute the static route into BGP since there is no need for your other sites to see the backup route over BGP. Use either a route map, or change the metric when you redistribute the static into BGP.

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari

Powercrazy posted:

After you add that static route do a "sho ip bgp 192.168.101.0" and it should tell you what the metric is for the redistributed static route. I suspect it is less than 20 as redistributing statics into BGP will not preserve the Administrative distance.

The solution should be to NOT redistribute the static route into BGP since there is no need for your other sites to see the backup route over BGP. Use either a route map, or change the metric when you redistribute the static into BGP.

1) On the topic of not redistributing that floating static route and using a route-map, that was my suspicion, I am going to try to schedule this.

2) On the topic of changing the metric when redistributing via static... how would I do this? The command that's in place is just "redistribute static", how do we choose what metric it gets injected with?

inignot
Sep 1, 2003

WWBCD?
There are a variety of things that could be considered a "metric" in BGP. Which one to mess with depends on if you are doing iBGP or eBGP. And the appropriate place to manipulate your metric of choice might be on the other end of the BGP session, not the router where you are originating the prefix.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008

Dalrain posted:

It's saying "I couldn't talk to the controller in time, so I guess the controller is dead."

Googling helped me find this: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2140595

tl;dr is -Check your latency on the connection to the controller, and failing that, get off of the 6 train if you're on it.

Yeah that's me.

Heh.

EDIT

http://www.cisco.com/cisco/software...&reltype=latest

Here's the latest OS.

Do I need to upload both to the WLC?

Zuhzuhzombie!! fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Apr 2, 2012

Dalrain
Nov 13, 2008

Experience joy,
Experience waffle,
Today.
You don't have to do both, but it's probably not a bad idea. The smaller one is the "rescue image" for when it's super broken and you have to boot into something. (Or at least that's how I understand it.)

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008

quote:

Is the AP currently connected to controller................ No
Time at which the AP joined this controller last time...... Apr 02 12:34:01.451
Type of error that occurred last........................... AP got or has been disconnected
Reason for error that occurred last........................ Timed out while waiting for ECHO repsonse from the AP
Time at which the last join error occurred................. Apr 02 12:38:34.546

(Cisco Controller) show>ap join stats summary c4:71:fe:42:15:ac

Time at which the AP joined this controller last time...... Not applicable
Type of error that occurred last........................... AP got or has been disconnected
Reason for error that occurred last........................ Timed out while waiting for ECHO repsonse from the AP
Time at which the last join error occurred................. Apr 02 11:33:12.444

(Cisco Controller) show>ap join stats summary 54:75:d0:9b:bf:f2

Time at which the AP joined this controller last time...... Not applicable
Time at which the last join error occurred................. Apr 02 11:58:09.217

Assuming maybe it is the APs based on this.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Only the best and most modern infrastructure here:
code:
HBSIS5B> (enable) sh ver
WS-C2980G-A Software, Version NmpSW: 6.3(10)
Copyright (c) 1995-2002 by Cisco Systems, Inc.
NMP S/W compiled on Nov  4 2002, 17:43:34
GSP S/W compiled on Nov 04 2002, 16:01:37

System Bootstrap Version: 6.1(4)

Hardware Version: 1.3  Model: WS-C2980G-A  Serial #: JAE07091UZ5

Mod Port Model      Serial #              Versions
--- ---- ---------- -------------------- ---------------------------------
1   0    WS-X2980   JAE07091UZ5          Hw : 1.3
                                         Gsp: 6.3(10.0)
                                         Nmp: 6.3(10)
2   48   WS-X2980RJ JAE07091UZ5          Hw : 1.3
3   34   WS-X2980GBRJ JAE07091UZ5          Hw : 1.3

DRAM                    FLASH                   NVRAM
Module Total   Used    Free    Total   Used    Free    Total Used  Free
------ ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ----- ----- -----
1       65536K  30797K  34739K  16384K   5189K  11195K  480K  210K  270K

Uptime is 1240 days, 5 hours, 36 minutes

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Coincidentally enough this same place is looking for 3 mid-senior level network architect positions. (Don't worry those switches are some old external internet infrastrucute not production.)

All three have the same 6-10 years experience in design/configuration/project management etc. We are primarily a Cisco shop

Two will have one additional requirement of either IPT, or Bilingual.

IP telephony specialization. We are currently on Call Manager Version 7 planning to upgrade soonish, so you should know everything soup to nuts about Cisco Call Manager, voip, etc. Basically you should be able to fully deploy a Cisco Call Center with around 2500 endpoints.

One is a going to be an architect primarily for South America, with the requirement to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese.

All the positions are located in New York.

If you are interested send me an email at usedaegis@live.com and I'll get you in-touch with the right people and send you the "official" Requirements.

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari

madsushi posted:

1) On the topic of not redistributing that floating static route and using a route-map, that was my suspicion, I am going to try to schedule this.

2) On the topic of changing the metric when redistributing via static... how would I do this? The command that's in place is just "redistribute static", how do we choose what metric it gets injected with?

Follow-up: adding a route-map to my redistribute static command fixed everything, AWESOME. Thank you!

ior
Nov 21, 2003

What's a fuckass?
Short status report from The Gathering 2012:
200Gbps internet
Nexus7k core / distro
cat6k + cat4948 distribution
Aironet 3600 wireless

Webcam: http://webcam.tg12.gathering.org/webcam-south.pl
Live stream: http://stream.tg12.gathering.org/ (this is also broadcast on more or less national TV)
Network weathermap: http://stats.tg12.gathering.org
Simplified network design: http://technet.gathering.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TG121.png
Tech:Netīs neglected blog: http://technet.gathering.org

Internet is handed off from our ISP Altibox with multiples of 10GBe to CoreS/CoreN/Telegw/NOC witg BGP. We use EIGRP and OSPF internally.
Biggest issue so far - N7k ip helper drops DHCP packets from Vista pre-sp1 clients. Good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatal
Jul 29, 2004

I'm gunna kill you BITCH!!!

ior posted:

Webcam: http://webcam.tg12.gathering.org/webcam-south.pl
Good stuff.

The gathering is so epic because you could literally show a pic of the place from 5 years ago and it would look exactly the same.

Out of curiosity, what does the equipment do the other 11 months out of the year?