Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
I also want to announce that the armor collection I talked about a few months ago isn't dead, I still am working on it, I'm at about 300 armorpieces and counting, recently I started rigging up my own armors that don't exist anywhere else. Here are two that made it in, guess the games and win no prize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Coughing Hobo posted:

Stick with FOMM; Nexus Mod Manager doesn't have some features that FOMM does, and some mods won't work properly with NMM.
I dunno, I use NMM now and haven't had any issues so far. It definitely lacks a few features of FOMM, but it's built on the same base AFAIK and is in active development as opposed to FOMM.

Might be worth keeping an eye on, but sticking with FOMM for now might still be good advice.

Deleuzionist
Jul 20, 2010

we respect the antelope; for the antelope is not a mere antelope

Light Gun Man posted:

1.Come into the house to Doc Mitchell
2.To type in the console:killall
3.To approach to Doc Mitchell;to cause the console;to press on Doc Mitchell and to print:resurrect
It's not an everyday occasion to get modding advice from an Ultima 6 gargoyle.

physeter
Jan 24, 2006

high five, more dead than alive

Eonwe posted:

So, I wanted to buy the DLC for New Vegas, and it ended up being cheaper to just buy the complete edition from Wal Mart. I added the Steam key successfully, and I see the DLC as active on Steam, but I don't have the radio stations nor do I see it in the actual 'Data Files' section. Do you guys have any idea on what I might do to fix this?

*Edit*

I also got a Raider pack DLC which seems to function just fine.

I did all the DLC from Steam and it didn't show up either. I sent an email to tech support and then it did the next day. So either it was downloading in the background or someone flipped a switch.

Arenovalis posted:

Figured I might as well do some explosives
If you did the SKS in my game, I love it.

Edit: Nevermind me I think it was Naky's gun (and I still love it).

physeter fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Mar 28, 2012

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
Anybody use the NVSE Flashlight mod? Ever have issues where it stops functioning after a load? Boy, I sure do. The darker night mod I was using made Dead Money hard enough to navigate without my flashlight crapping out after quick loading because my leg got ate by a bear trap again.

Save me from the spoilers of having to look it up in a wiki, out of HH, OWB, and LR which DLCs take all your poo poo away at the start?

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Just dead money. HH you can only take 75 pounds of stuff.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Honest Hearts has a few skill checks in dialog that can let you bring quite a bit with you.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Yeah, you can blackmail the geek to carry an extra 25 pounds of stuff.

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
You can also bump it up to 100 if you pass a dialog check with the leader caravan dude if you have the strong back or pack rat perks and I think a 50 in survival. Can't remember if the vault guy and caravan leader checks stack, though. Probably not.

SMP
May 5, 2009

I'm nearing the end of my New Vegas + DLC playthrough and wanted to try out the Requiem for the Capital Wasteland mod. It seems pretty intense which leads me to believe it's not compatible with anything (like most big mods are). Would it work with my loadout here (provided I followed it's instructions re: loadouts carefully)?

quote:

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] rePopulated Wasteland.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] More Traits.esm
[X] More Perks for Companions.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] DarNifiedUINV.esp
[X] Wasteland Defense.esp
[X] Radio Free Wasteland.esp
[X] More Perks Update.esp
[X] More Perks for Companions Update.esp
[X] More Traits Update.esp
[X] Delay DLC - DM + HH + OWB + LR + GRA.esp
[X] Nevada Skies.esp

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

I've been looking for a mod that slows down the rate at which you level, there are a few I've found on the nexus but they're pretty ambiguous on how they interact with the DLC, can anyone make any recommendations?

TehGherkin
May 24, 2008

Davoren posted:

I've been looking for a mod that slows down the rate at which you level, there are a few I've found on the nexus but they're pretty ambiguous on how they interact with the DLC, can anyone make any recommendations?

Out of curiousity, why would you wanna do that? For the first 10, levels come pretty quickly, but I've never really felt like I'm getting too much once I get into the meat of the game.

Also, I have a few mod questions, how does Project Nevada deal with existing implants? Say I start using it on my character who already has a couple stat implants, the regen one, and the sub-dermal armour, did I just waste a ton of caps or what? I'm more than happy to just use PN for my next (and first hardcore, so if anyone has any mods for recipes or things that make hardcore better, fire away) playthrough.

Another question; How does Fallout Classic Weapons interact with The Armoury? It'd be nice to have all those guns from some of my favourite games added to another of my favourites games, but if I have to choose between the two it's Armour anyday :3:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Davoren posted:

I'd hate to recommend one of Project Nevada's plugins if that's all you want, but PN does have a feature that allows you to customize the rate at which you accrue experience. Cirosan's overhaul has a plugin that does the same thing. I can guarantee both work with DLC, too--look for them under "overhauls" in the OP.

TehGherkin posted:

Out of curiousity, why would you wanna do that? For the first 10, levels come pretty quickly, but I've never really felt like I'm getting too much once I get into the meat of the game.

Probably because he's like me, and hates that fact that he can go into a DLC like OWB at level 10 and walk out at level 26.

quote:

Also, I have a few mod questions, how does Project Nevada deal with existing implants? Say I start using it on my character who already has a couple stat implants, the regen one, and the sub-dermal armour, did I just waste a ton of caps or what? I'm more than happy to just use PN for my next (and first hardcore, so if anyone has any mods for recipes or things that make hardcore better, fire away) playthrough.

I want to say that the stat changes will remain, but I can't say for certain. The game can get weird when stats-modifying armor and perks are removed after uninstalling a mod or changing the base game, so it's difficult to say.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

TehGherkin posted:

Another question; How does Fallout Classic Weapons interact with The Armoury? It'd be nice to have all those guns from some of my favourite games added to another of my favourites games, but if I have to choose between the two it's Armour anyday :3:

The Armory, as far as I know, conflicts with none of the major weapon mods. The only problem you may have running into using CFWNV/Project Nevada Equipment/TA is that all three have 2mm ammo IIRC. So it will get confusing fast. All that being said, TA integrated quite a lot of CFWNV as a request from some people who only wanted to use one weapons pack.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Suddenly New Vegas is crashing on me during cell transitions a lot; is there anything I can do to increase stability? I don't have any mods (not counting the official DLC) installed other than Mission Mojave for the bugfixes. I do have a ton of saves; could that be the culprit?

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Probably because he's like me, and hates that fact that he can go into a DLC like OWB at level 10 and walk out at level 26.

That's exactly it, I just got my current character to level 12, playing on hardcore again on hard, and it's been a welcome change of pace so far. I'm just about to start on the DLCs but want to delay the transition to godhood for as long as possible.

Thanks for the recommendations though, I'll try it out.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Davoren posted:

That's exactly it, I just got my current character to level 12, playing on hardcore again on hard, and it's been a welcome change of pace so far. I'm just about to start on the DLCs but want to delay the transition to godhood for as long as possible.

Thanks for the recommendations though, I'll try it out.

rope kid's mod also significantly decreases XP gained (by 50%?). I'm finding it's a considerably better balanced, though still not particularly challenging, experience than before.

Rinkles fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Mar 28, 2012

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

Rinkles posted:

rope kid's mod also significantly decreases XP gained (by 50%?). I'm finding it's a considerably better balanced, though still not particularly challenging, experience than before.

I tried rope kids mod for a little while but I just couldn't get on with the reduced carry weight, especially once I downloaded one of the hideouts that has weapon racks on the wall. Gotta catch em all!

Edit: Just finished reading through the feature list for Project Nevada and I installed the whole drat thing. Sounds awesome!

Davoren fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Mar 28, 2012

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Davoren posted:

I tried rope kids mod for a little while but I just couldn't get on with the reduced carry weight, especially once I downloaded one of the hideouts that has weapon racks on the wall. Gotta catch em all!

Edit: Just finished reading through the feature list for Project Nevada and I installed the whole drat thing. Sounds awesome!

I have the whole darn thing installed atm just for the option to sprint, makes traversing the Mojave for the umpteenth time that much more bearable.

Rinkles fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Mar 28, 2012

Merry Magpie
Jan 8, 2012

A superstitious cowardly lot.

Police Automaton posted:

I also want to announce that the armor collection I talked about a few months ago isn't dead, I still am working on it, I'm at about 300 armorpieces and counting, recently I started rigging up my own armors that don't exist anywhere else. Here are two that made it in, guess the games and win no prize.

The second one is Skylar from The Saboteur.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post

Merry Magpie posted:

The second one is Skylar from The Saboteur.

Correct. I also started ripping some haircuts, there is a lot of them, if I'll actually include them though I don't know yet. It's too much of a workload.

In other news, somebody figured out how to rig facemasks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa9ab8XBp4U

I wonder what (if anything) will come of that. New Vegas kinda shows its age graphically, but then again people still mod morrowind.

(EDIT: also just noticed the hand seam on the screenshot right as I posted drat)

Merry Magpie
Jan 8, 2012

Police Automaton posted:

Correct. I also started ripping some haircuts, there is a lot of them, if I'll actually include them though I don't know yet. It's too much of a workload.

In other news, somebody figured out how to rig facemasks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa9ab8XBp4U

I wonder what (if anything) will come of that. New Vegas kinda shows its age graphically, but then again people still mod morrowind.

(EDIT: also just noticed the hand seam on the screenshot right as I posted drat)

The facemask thing is actually pretty impressive. The lip-synching is spot on. The eyelids on the other hand are not.

Do you happen to have a list of the armors you'll be including? If you're trying to rig up your own, how about adding sleeves to the Courier's duster? Or slapping on the sleeves from Graham's armor? Hell, I wish someone would make a regular shirt based on the same texture.

Anyways, it looks nice. The last one is from Bulletstorm right?

NickPancakes
Oct 27, 2004

Damnit, somebody get me a tissue.

Rinkles posted:

I have the whole darn thing installed atm just for the option to sprint, makes traversing the Mojave for the umpteenth time that much more bearable.

I have Core installed for Sprint and the item organization tags. Helps a ton.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post

Merry Magpie posted:

The facemask thing is actually pretty impressive. The lip-synching is spot on. The eyelids on the other hand are not.

Do you happen to have a list of the armors you'll be including? If you're trying to rig up your own, how about adding sleeves to the Courier's duster? Or slapping on the sleeves from Graham's armor? Hell, I wish someone would make a regular shirt based on the same texture.

Anyways, it looks nice. The last one is from Bulletstorm right?

Correct. :)

I don't know how he did the face mask thing, it can't be the "traditional" way because seeing that the mesh is from ME3 he'd be busy until 2015, poo poo's nearly impossible and includes hex editing without the proper tools. That's why there's only one head replacer out since oblivon.

I have an excel table, but it's not up to date anymore, it's not only armors, there's also some accessoires, like sunglasses, helmets and the like, so it's not straight 300 outfits. Most stuff is commercial assets from different games, because they're usually the highest quality. What I do on the armors from the screenshots is mostly making them fit to the fallout body though editing of the mesh, scaling them appropiately from whatever size they came in, converting the textures to fallout friendly format, rigging them to the fallout skeleton together with weight painting them so that they animate correctly etc. It's quite a process, sometimes it goes very quick (skylar's outfit only took me about a hour or so), sometimes its impossible. (Sadly couldn't use the Syndicate ones I had)

At the moment there are only very few armors I actually did this on, (because I only recently got experienced enough to do this myself) most armors are made by other people. I usually try to steer clear from frankensteins (armors cut together from pieces of other armors) because there's a gazillion of them and a gazillion of possibilities and I'd never get done. To add sleeves to that duster would require an a proper texture for the sleeves, something that's beyond my skill at the moment. I've seen some nice trenchcoat like outfits I'll probably grab, maybe I'll also take another shot at the syndicate ones. I always thought the fallout dusters look odd.

Mr.Hotkeys
Dec 27, 2008

you're just thinking too much

TehGherkin posted:

PN changes those so that when you buy them, you just get the implant as an item like the new ones, and as I recall, activating the mod removes the perks and just gives you whatever implants you had as items. Then you can just have someone implant it once you find the cybernetic surgery manual.

Merry Magpie
Jan 8, 2012

Police Automaton posted:

Correct. :)

I don't know how he did the face mask thing, it can't be the "traditional" way because seeing that the mesh is from ME3 he'd be busy until 2015, poo poo's nearly impossible and includes hex editing without the proper tools. That's why there's only one head replacer out since oblivon.

I have an excel table, but it's not up to date anymore, it's not only armors, there's also some accessoires, like sunglasses, helmets and the like, so it's not straight 300 outfits. Most stuff is commercial assets from different games, because they're usually the highest quality. What I do on the armors from the screenshots is mostly making them fit to the fallout body though editing of the mesh, scaling them appropiately from whatever size they came in, converting the textures to fallout friendly format, rigging them to the fallout skeleton together with weight painting them so that they animate correctly etc. It's quite a process, sometimes it goes very quick (skylar's outfit only took me about a hour or so), sometimes its impossible. (Sadly couldn't use the Syndicate ones I had)

At the moment there are only very few armors I actually did this on, (because I only recently got experienced enough to do this myself) most armors are made by other people. I usually try to steer clear from frankensteins (armors cut together from pieces of other armors) because there's a gazillion of them and a gazillion of possibilities and I'd never get done. To add sleeves to that duster would require an a proper texture for the sleeves, something that's beyond my skill at the moment. I've seen some nice trenchcoat like outfits I'll probably grab, maybe I'll also take another shot at the syndicate ones. I always thought the fallout dusters look odd.
I can appreciate the difficulty, and I'm thankful you've put this much effort as it is. Yeah, the dusters always looked odd to me. I think it's the fact that the tails don't have any physics attached to them.

I know it's a bit premature, but are there any incompatibilities? Will it conflict with other armor/body replacers, etc?

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead
The face morphing of Jack is done by some app called the conformulator on tesnexus. The guy working on it is trying to figure out a way to get the eyes working but he's only recently figured out how to do what he's done so far. Also, that's probably the most fitting face mask put on a character ever. Your dreams of roleplaying as Dusty or 50 cent may soon come true.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

It's also a good thing the PC never opens his mouth.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Rinkles posted:

Yeah, but not ever blinking is really offputting and disturbing.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Naky posted:

The face morphing of Jack is done by some app called the conformulator on tesnexus. The guy working on it is trying to figure out a way to get the eyes working but he's only recently figured out how to do what he's done so far. Also, that's probably the most fitting face mask put on a character ever. Your dreams of roleplaying as Dusty or 50 cent may soon come true.

50 Cent Blood on the Sand 2: 271 Years Later

Mr.Hotkeys
Dec 27, 2008

you're just thinking too much

Rinkles posted:

Sure they do. Everyone grits their teeth when they let loose on some fiends, or plant people in my case:

Merry Magpie
Jan 8, 2012

Mr.Hotkeys posted:

Sure they do. Everyone grits their teeth when they let loose on some fiends, or plant people in my case:

Sorry but how may I obtain your PC's shirt? I've been looking for a plain white shirt for a while.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Merry Magpie posted:

Sorry but how may I obtain your PC's shirt? I've been looking for a plain white shirt for a while.
I think that's actually a Powder Gangers outfit, but I'm not certain.

Also, that dude is the Duke Nukem of the Mojave wasteland.

Edit: Yup, Powder Ganger Soldier outfit.

Crigit
Sep 6, 2011

I'll show you my naval if you show me yours.
Let's get naut'y.

Merry Magpie posted:

That looks like one of the regular old powder ganger outfits to me.
Edit: Derp, beaten.

To add some actual content: for people wondering whether Project Neveada is worth it, bear in mind that pretty much every feature or value it changes is adjustable in-game using the integrated mod configuration menu, so you can install it and set all the stuff it changes right back to vanilla values if you don't like it.

Crigit fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Mar 29, 2012

Merry Magpie
Jan 8, 2012

Bobby The Rookie posted:

I think that's actually a Powder Gangers outfit, but I'm not certain.

Also, that dude is the Duke Nukem of the Mojave wasteland.

Edit: Yup, Powder Ganger Soldier outfit.

Thank you for the prompt reply. The fire effect made me think it was white.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead
It's pretty much too funny not to post here, but on VGU there's been this guy for the past month or so posting about his new super awesome Final Fantasy mod that's almost finished.

Backstep for those that don't know, VGU is a lovely forum that's more or less filled with banned Nexus users where you're forced to post 30 'well thought out' posts within a minimum of a three day perior before applying for download access to the mods there. Most of the mods there contain commercial assets ported from games, but the frank truth is that they're mostly nabbed from facepunch and then ported into gamebryo by people there. Often poorly.

Moving forward, he finally makes a post about his super mod on March 5th:

quote:

II been working on this mod for 4 years now it's a huge mod that will release some of the best armors and weapons and maybe a home for all you true fans of final fantasy. How is it been 4 years for fallout new vegas? it hasn't this was suppose to be for fallout 3, but now since Fallout New Vegas been out for like 2-3 years it will be converted over to fallout new vegas.

This mod will include: All armors from final fantasy 1-10 - Weapons from final fantasy 1-12 and a huge palace with lots of secrets.

-Tidus will be included as a playable character and believe me i been modding for 8 years and now it's time to part take in my upcoming mod.

over 12,000 items will be released in this mod including the most powerful weapon in final Fantasy which i think you will like if you ever played Final Fantasy 13 part 2.

- Also a quest for all the stuff will be added.
- Lightning will be added as a playable character.
- Best of all you will have to enter a portal into the Final Fantasy.
- I am also making this mod for people over the years have requested this.
- If you have any ideas let me now i will contribute my time to make this mod for all of you fans like me i'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy.
- This will add 5 hours of gameplay it will be as big as a dlc for fallout new vegas or like fallout 3.
- The percentage of this mod is 68.7% complete.

On March 7th, he updates us with this:

quote:

Hey guys my mod is at 80% complete i will upload a photo of the wepons and armor real soon guys. THe only reason i haven't been uploading any photos because of it's gonna be a really good mood and i wanna suprise you all.

On March 17th, a BOMBSHELL is dropped:

quote:

Important Update: This mod is at a stop atm because of something happened in my personal life, my best friend has died and i will not be continuing this mod for a month or so he was the one helping me on this mod and now it's kind of slowing me down sadly to inform you this but guys i will continue this mod in about 1 month i am sorry my friends and fans of this upcoming mod.

Final Fantasy World will still be completed as promised by me Martistan

I will also be pleased to inform that i may still work on this part time now because of all what happen. I hope you can wait because i will still fully complete this mod is at 93% done.

Your Friend,

Martistan

And then finally, on March 25th, he updates the OP with this massive announcement:

quote:

Huge Update:Fallout New Vegas Final Fantasy mod is undergoing a major problem right now as i lost my files because of a site i went into for a certain mod and it had over 45,000 trojan and 6,000 viruses on the site i suggest to all people on this forum do not find mods from untrusted sites. I may have failed for you guys and i am sorry about this Final Fantasy World mod will be reworked again, but as since my skills have gotten way better now it will not take me 4 years to complete this mod it will take me less then one year to finish this mod fully i saved some of my files in my email. I do not want to make anyone feel sad about this. This mod will still be completed as promise i am sorry guys i was at a completion of the mod and was going to upload my pictures of the mod i lost all of those as well i am very sorry for this and i will not mess with mods that are from a different site anymore. To let you all know this time i will just upload photos of my mod for you guys, i am sorry for the loss of this mod it's being very briefly worked on and i need some help if anyone's willing to do this with me i will gladly appreciated it.

Thanks,

Martistan the modder of Final Fantasy World Mod.

... with this gif.

Gamebryo. Gamebryo never changes.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Modders. Modders never change.

That... banner, is just a magical topping on a cake of hilarity.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Now I want to see what he actually made.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

That banner completely surpasses any and all jokes that could be made about it. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
LOOK AT insightful post
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
I don't want to be a party pooper but I used the conformulator to make the sunglasses, balaclavas and helmets in the collection fit to the headshape of characters. (Yes I have the entire sunglasses shipment in the pack and yes no clipping on the glasses anymore, no matter how wide the head is) The tool was written originally for Oblivion and writes .egm files. It's pretty astonishing that it produced so clean results with the mouth but I'm almost entirely sure he wont get blinking or other facial expressions to work, also it won't work with a lot of headmeshes that are too different from the default fallout head.

Merry Magpie posted:

I can appreciate the difficulty, and I'm thankful you've put this much effort as it is. Yeah, the dusters always looked odd to me. I think it's the fact that the tails don't have any physics attached to them.

I know it's a bit premature, but are there any incompatibilities? Will it conflict with other armor/body replacers, etc?

Only one: You need a pipboy replacer. Almost every armor doesn't come with a pipboy in mind. I'll look at the two replacers that are around and will probably pack them with the collection. Else there shouldn't be any. I was lazy and just stuck the armors and accessoires into a cabinet in goodsprings. I did balancing on values, weights and armor ratings though. There's nothing in the pack that would break the game when worn (or sold), everything is balanced against vanilla armors which was my biggest beef with most modded armors to begin with. (DT 80 anyone?) There are some armors that show skin, like the Skylar outfit, I used the type 3 bodies for the sections that show skin, but it should probably also work with the default vanilla body because the uvmapping on type3 and vanilla bodies is mostly the same. Same goes for males. It's pretty much like the armory just with armors. It'll even come with a FOMOD intallation script that closely resembles that of the armory. (because I wrote the one for the armory) I also even went the extra mile and tried giving armor pieces names that arent too out of place. I'll admit sometimes its silly though.

For people who remember this, I also did work on the replacement head mesh and fixed all its bugs. You can see it in the screenshots. I might stick it in with the pack but it won't be a requirement to play.

Now I just hope my friend doesnt die and i won't get 6.000 Viruses. Virii..?! :sweatdrop:

Ha joke's on them! I don't have any friends!

Police Automaton fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Mar 29, 2012