Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

ahhh spiders posted:

i liked nyanta8355 way before it was cool.

nyanta grey is awesome. if it is not mimi, then we have a world of hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sleepless fork bomb wanders house aimlessly, petting cattes and posting

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!
I wish I hadn't posted that update, cuz...oh what the hell, updated updated mr P. status:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

LooseChanj posted:

I wish I hadn't posted that update, cuz...oh what the hell, updated updated mr P. status:

yes

Goose Gilkie
Mar 30, 2012

• TEH PEEPZ
  • aaag sunflower seeds

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

in which I try to fluff up Reuben's face, he gives me the stinkeye, he bites his own tail for hitting him in the face, I boop his nose slowly and deliberately, we fight, he bites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5Vu1Y998Y

PipeRifle fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Mar 31, 2012

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PipeRifle posted:

in which I try to fluff up Reuben's face, he gives me the stinkeye, he bites his own tail for hitting him in the face, I boop his nose slowly and deliberately, we fight, he bites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5Vu1Y998Y

video delivers all things promised. 5

pirate catte good catte

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Zoey post

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

dur posted:

every_time_i_poop.jpg

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

:dong:Teh boners:dong:
cats own

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!

z0ratio fartboner posted:

cats own

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

dur posted:

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

and now, today's "what my cats are doing" report.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
So caboodle ranch is going down in flames.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/caboodle-ranchs-700-sick-_n_1316573.html

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

dazjw posted:

booked some kittens, waiting for them to get old enough to be separated from their mother

nice!

boy and a girl?

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets

relative_q posted:

loool, poor flame

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

law abiding rapist posted:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

The Fresh Prince posted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/caboodle-ranchs-700-sick-_n_1316573.html
everything about this is sad

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Funhilde posted:

everything about this is sad

especially because apparently PETA blew everything way out of proportion according to This Article

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

law abiding rapist posted:

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

The Fresh Prince posted:

this wworld is so corrupt

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

The Fresh Prince posted:

especially because apparently PETA blew everything way out of proportion according to This Article

peta untrustworthy? :monocle:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i mean it does sound like the place was kinda nasty and the guy was miles out of his depth with the number of cats but that doesn't make peta not stupid too

although this:

quote:

Craig is not a believer of euthanasia. He would do his best to bring life back into these cats. In a vast majority of cases, he did just that. He didn’t think he should “play God” and decide when a cat’s life is over

is pretty loving stupid

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Greta decides to be a litterer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-STl-zQsXc

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

The Fresh Prince posted:

Also this blog post shows caboodle's side of the story.

edit:

yeah Trig I don't understand how you can take in literally every cat that comes in and still run a no kill shelter. It just seems like a total clusterfuck on both caboodle's part and on PETA's part. It seems like caboodle needs better managment and more people working there so the conditions arent just areas covered in poo poo. The part about PETA and the ASPCA using the guys favorite cat (who got FIP at the ranch) as their poster child for the abuse there just highlights the worst of both sides.
This pic of the guy when he came back to the ranch absolutely breaks my heart though.

the unabonger fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 31, 2012

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001

Cattes meow

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

The Fresh Prince posted:

edit:

yeah Trig I don't understand how you can take in literally every cat that comes in and still run a no kill shelter. It just seems like a total clusterfuck on both caboodle's part and on PETA's part. It seems like caboodle needs better managment and more people working there so the conditions arent just areas covered in poo poo. The part about PETA and the ASPCA using the guys favorite cat (who got FIP at the ranch) as their poster child for the abuse there just highlights the worst of both sides.
This pic of the guy when he came back to the ranch absolutely breaks my heart though.

I wasn't mad enough about some other stuff today but peta doing bullshit like this makes my blood pressure rise.

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

The Fresh Prince posted:

:(

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

I remember reading that the biggest problem the ranch had was people from all over. Even people from different states were just coming by to drop off any old cat they didn't want. Kittens, sick cats, feral cats. Any cat they wanted to lose.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
gently caress peta gently caress them so hard

but seriously that dude needed to chill out with the cat saving i mean i want to run a shelter some day and save cats myself but jfc 700 cats?

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
human being Charlie, paper or plastic?

Oh I see

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
YES MORE human being CHARLIE

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

teddy status: chillin on the bed

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

The Fresh Prince posted:

edit:

That's awful. I don't donate money to PETA or the ASPCA.

It doesn't surprise me the ASPCA would try to manipulate people given the commercials they run.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

it also wouldnt surprise if the place was as big a nightmare as the aspca made it sound. people who 'rescue' tons of cats pretty often end up hurting them all in the long run.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

relative_q posted:

and now, today's "what my cats are doing" report.

hi magda

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05mOKKJTmuc

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
It might have been more manageable if he had fixed them. As a rule I always assume that PETA is lying, and this is political with the bill timimg. I do think he might have needed some help and limits though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

the dude pretty clearly had a cat hoarding problem but peta went about this all the wrong way. where are all the cats going to end up now? the dude clearly cared for the cats he just wasn't capable of dealing with so many. they should have helped him out instead of calling the cops if they really cared for the animals. now they're all going to end up in kill shelters and a lot of them are going to be euthanized. great job assholes.