Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I would be really interested to know what Baba Booey earns annually. I'm sure his income is supplemented quite well by appearances, but once Stern retires who's going to care about hanging out with him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

haljordan posted:

I would be really interested to know what Baba Booey earns annually. I'm sure his income is supplemented quite well by appearances, but once Stern retires who's going to care about hanging out with him?

He lives in (or very near to) Greenwich, Connecticut. He is definitely paid way too much money.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Does anybody have a link to the Win John's Job compilation? I'm mainly interested in hearing Sal and Richard's weeks.

Somebody should add all the compilation links to the OP.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

prefect posted:

He lives in (or very near to) Greenwich, Connecticut. He is definitely paid way too much money.

You have to consider him part of the talent, the show would be severely lacking without him to goof on, plus Howard rewards him for sticking around and being a good guy to him.

Now Robin, she makes way too much.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Corbet posted:

Does anybody have a link to the Win John's Job compilation? I'm mainly interested in hearing Sal and Richard's weeks.

Somebody should add all the compilation links to the OP.

yeah, I wish I'd been recording the shows prior to Sirius, because the collection of the shows I've made since 2006 is awesome for going back to on vacation days - aside from the few timely cultural references, any show works on just about any day because every episode is similar enough that you barely remember exact specifics from show to show. The best days are when they don't have a guest and just shoot the poo poo.

Plus: Artie.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

You have to consider him part of the talent, the show would be severely lacking without him to goof on, plus Howard rewards him for sticking around and being a good guy to him.

Now Robin, she makes way too much.

Back in Ye Goode Olde Dayes, Robin was a real contributor. She and Jackie were a fantastic team when it came to spotting stupid poo poo about Baba Booey, and they'd always have something to keep Howard busting balls that he might have forgotten or gotten tired of. And there's something about having Robin point things out about him that would make the monkey go nuts with rage. Good times. :allears:

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Yeah, Robin is hilarious for the show now, but almost as a whack packer herself what with all her kooky ideas and magic.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

AxeManiac posted:

Yeah, Robin is hilarious for the show now, but almost as a whack packer herself what with all her kooky ideas and magic.

That's just a character, man.

:rolleyes:

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Sand Monster posted:

That's just a character, man.

:rolleyes:

She must take lessons from Eric the Extra.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

haljordan posted:

This has come up in this thread before, I think what was established from comments from the show, it is was less than a million, I think closer to 500k a year (or somewhere inbetween.)

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
Doesn't that qualify as poverty for Connecticut?

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Doesn't that qualify as poverty for Connecticut?

Guess you've never been to Bridgeport.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Just a reminder Artie was on Jimmy Fallon last night. Basically got 3 segments. He was talking over Jimmy, but it was so funny. As soon as I saw that he was sitting in on some poor sweet girls segment, I told the wife "I feel so sorry for this girl".
I was not disappointed.

I Gave up on Howard over a year ago, and that void has been more that filled with N&A.

Edit VVV He did mention that for the first month of rehab he was using drugs. There was a kinda funny moment where the girl in the 3rd segment mentioned her movie was about a suicide prevention group or something. That was sort of awkward VVV

Kragger99 fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Mar 31, 2012

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010

Kragger99 posted:

Just a reminder Artie was on Jimmy Fallon last night. Basically got 3 segments. He was talking over Jimmy, but it was so funny. As soon as I saw that he was sitting in on some poor sweet girls segment, I told the wife "I feel so sorry for this girl".
I was not disappointed.

I Gave up on Howard over a year ago, and that void has been more that filled with N&A.

I haven't watched it yet, but is it true that he said he was using drugs in rehab after stabbing himself? If so that's pretty messed up.

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

Gary page one in pink, second column.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
You couldn't help but feel sorry/compassion for the guy, if you didn't know he was such an entitled and arrogant little prick.

Peter North
Apr 23, 2003
Not that he ever looked good, but age isn't treating Eric the Midget very well :(

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Nor has any aspect of his life

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
He literally looks like he's dying. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go soon. I know he's outlived expectations(and for starters those are a rough guess anyways) but some of those look really bad.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I wish I could have seen him having sex with Air Force Amy out of morbid curiosity. I just picture him wiggling his frozen turkey-sized body back and forth on top of her while struggling to take breaths.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Peter North posted:

Not that he ever looked good, but age isn't treating Eric the Midget very well :(

Keep in mind he hasn't dyed his hair, or shaved. Remember: actors don't do that because it's easier to shave off a beard than to grow one.

Crotch Bat posted:

He literally looks like he's dying. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go soon. I know he's outlived expectations(and for starters those are a rough guess anyways) but some of those look really bad.

Um...hasn't he always looked like this?

Grant DaNasty posted:

I wish I could have seen him having sex with Air Force Amy out of morbid curiosity. I just picture him wiggling his frozen turkey-sized body back and forth on top of her while struggling to take breaths.

I always imagine that Eric's legs are like noodles that keep flopping at weird angles. Like if he was outside, his leg would be like a windsock.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Grant DaNasty posted:

The pure physics of it are mind boggling. Somebody needs to start some 3D simulations.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Grant DaNasty posted:

The recent Howard TV episode of him at the strip club and interacting with the strippers is frightening. Howard was right, there's literally a scene where it looks like a girl is giving birth to him, all while he's drinking Pepsi straight out of the bottle.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet
Has Eric only been in the studio once?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

GenoCanSing posted:

He sort of looks like a Tiny Andrew Breitbart here.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

musclecoder posted:

The recent Howard TV episode of him at the strip club and interacting with the strippers is frightening. Howard was right, there's literally a scene where it looks like a girl is giving birth to him, all while he's drinking Pepsi straight out of the bottle.

When that chick is rubbing her whole rear end in a top hat on the top of his head and he just sits there like a hate filled turkey staring into the void, it's one of the greatest visuals of all time.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
So George Takei is at the Seattle comic-con this weekend and I got tickets from a friend. I'm tempted to buy a photo with him or at least let him know he's the only interesting person left on the show.

K-Roy
Apr 7, 2004
Those pictures of Eric The Midget are absolutely terrifying.

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010
Apparently Artie has trademarked his "Quitter" idea:

porkfriedrice fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Apr 1, 2012

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Glumwheels posted:

So George Takei is at the Seattle comic-con this weekend and I got tickets from a friend. I'm tempted to buy a photo with him or at least let him know he's the only interesting person left on the show.

Dude's exactly as nice in person as you'd imagine and he loves meeting stern fans. My "Oh My!" signed George Tekei autograph is the only piece of nerd schwag I covett.

CapnPyro
Mar 18, 2003
I draw stuff.

porkfriedrice posted:

Apparently Artie has trademarked his "Quitter" idea:

What was the quitter again?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I think Howard is losing it. He thought Tia Carrere was Vanessa Williams and then said David Spade was on Two and a Half Men.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

CapnPyro posted:

What was the quitter again?

A negative only Twitter.

"You trademarked Quitter? What a wase of money, you dope."

#babygorilla

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

He had to jump on it so he didn't end up with quit-ter.com.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

GenoCanSing posted:

YOU SHALL NOT ACK!

and edit: even if Eric died tomorrow, that motherfucker really put himself on the map. Think about all the years of his antics and stardom on the show. He really made a name for himself, homeboy hosed poo poo up.

We love to hate you Eric, but good for you. Good for you shrinky-dink.

chiz fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Apr 1, 2012

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
From the Trek thread in TVIV:

George Takei posted this today on Facebook:

"Friends, I'm thrilled to share this news with you today. As announced at Emerald City Comicon, where I'm appearing this weekend, Paramount Pictures has green-lit a new Star Trek Movie entitled "Excelsior" in which I will play the captain. This announcement is part of Paramount Studio's 100th-year anniversary campaign. The studio has acknowledged the fan enthusiasm for this concept ever since I appeared in command of the vessel in "The Undiscovered Country." J.J. Abrams will direct, with Robert Orci again writing the screenplay.

My co-star in Allegiance, Paulo Montalban, has been cast opposite me to play the mercurial "Agha," the grandson of Khan (played by Ricardo Montalban in the Second Star Trek Movie). Also featured are Gilbert Gottfried (playing a wily Ferengi First Officer) and Lisa Lampanelli (as a Bajoran security officer).

More to come on this breaking story soon. Thanks again for the years of support, and I'll see you on the Bridge of "Excelsior."

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
I wonder if Howard is going to think he had something to do with this?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Joe Don Baker posted:

From the Trek thread in TVIV:

George Takei posted this today on Facebook:

"Friends, I'm thrilled to share this news with you today. As announced at Emerald City Comicon, where I'm appearing this weekend, Paramount Pictures has green-lit a new Star Trek Movie entitled "Excelsior" in which I will play the captain. This announcement is part of Paramount Studio's 100th-year anniversary campaign. The studio has acknowledged the fan enthusiasm for this concept ever since I appeared in command of the vessel in "The Undiscovered Country." J.J. Abrams will direct, with Robert Orci again writing the screenplay.

My co-star in Allegiance, Paulo Montalban, has been cast opposite me to play the mercurial "Agha," the grandson of Khan (played by Ricardo Montalban in the Second Star Trek Movie). Also featured are Gilbert Gottfried (playing a wily Ferengi First Officer) and Lisa Lampanelli (as a Bajoran security officer).

More to come on this breaking story soon. Thanks again for the years of support, and I'll see you on the Bridge of "Excelsior."

It is difficult for me to describe just how much I hate April Fools Day. Hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

chiz posted:

I wonder if Howard is going to think he had something to do with this?

What, an April fools joke? Yeah probably, it's full of stern references.