Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
Eeee! Just got a super cute hand coloured leprechaun from HyperHazard.

It had googly-eyes which I assume went on the leprechaun's eyes? But one was sitting in the corner of the envelope and the other was firmly stuck to the leprechaun's forehead. :3:

Made my day! Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

cuntvalet posted:

Eeee! Just got a super cute hand coloured leprechaun from HyperHazard.

It had googly-eyes which I assume went on the leprechaun's eyes? But one was sitting in the corner of the envelope and the other was firmly stuck to the leprechaun's forehead. :3:

Made my day! Thank you!
Oh dear.

I drew eyes for him, but then found a package of googly eyes buried in my craft drawer and glued them on over top.

Sounds like he's kind of a Chernobyl leprechaun, now. :rolleye:

(Glad you liked it!)

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

hyperhazard posted:

Oh dear.

I drew eyes for him, but then found a package of googly eyes buried in my craft drawer and glued them on over top.

Sounds like he's kind of a Chernobyl leprechaun, now. :rolleye:

(Glad you liked it!)

I'll post a picture at some point. The glory of the Chernobylechaun must be shared. :3:

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.
Thank you hyperhazard for the St. Patrick's Day card! I'll try to send you something for Easter! :)

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
A bunch of stuff all the way from Chile! Thank you Palette Swap!

I had no clue what the dvd was going to be. My little brother joked saying that maybe it was a puppet show. He was right! It was funny, thank you for sharing that with me.

Edit: Hyperhazard! The postcard showed up today! Thank you, and I like the little drawing :3:

OhJeezAllSleeves fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Mar 30, 2012

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

cardboardRobot posted:

A bunch of stuff all the way from Chile! Thank you Palette Swap!

I had no clue what the dvd was going to be. My little brother joked saying that maybe it was a puppet show. He was right! It was funny, thank you for sharing that with me.

Edit: Hyperhazard! The postcard showed up today! Thank you, and I like the little drawing :3:

Heeey coincidence! I got something from both of these lovely people as well.

Thank you very much hyperhazard and Palette Swap, much obliged! And Palette, that was really special, thank you loads. I must try and get back into mailing for easter or something, cause I'd like to send something special back to you both.

Cheers!

IrishWolfMan
Apr 21, 2002

Few have looked upon the face of Liface and lived.
I'm down for mailing/being mailed to. I collect postcards too, so if you have any, I'd love them. The weirder the better. Please no NWS stuff. :)

IrishWolfMan (David W.)
14823 Reedley Street
Moorpark, CA 93021

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

IrishWolfMan posted:

I'm down for mailing/being mailed to. I collect postcards too, so if you have any, I'd love them. The weirder the better. Please no NWS stuff. :)

IrishWolfMan (David W.)
14823 Reedley Street
Moorpark, CA 93021

Welcome! I'll probably be updating the list Monday when I get back to work, and will add you and make the other recent changes then.

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

So, we're finally settled in our new place. Here's the updated address:

Brandy S.
2785 Eagle Dr E208
Ammon ID 83406

As for me personally sending out cards, I'm afraid I'm not as fortunate as you lot with your taxes. Since I work freelance, tax season means I'm paying a ton, and the concept of a refund is unknown to me. That being said, I hope to be able to send out some mamaGoon mail for Mother's Day.

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

IrishWolfMan posted:

IrishWolfMan (David W.)
*address redacted

You... you collect postcards??? OH MAH GAWD. Well, to be more specific, I have a few bizarre/noteworthy postcards kicking around here, and I've been waiting for someone to send them to for a long time. I recently found some old Russian ones, like from the 70s. Sadly they aren't 'propaganda' poster ones (oh I wish), they're actual buildings and what not, which are still pretty cool. So I might send you a few of those and some others I have around here. With the valentines I was sending the tackiest painted buffalo postcards, and I might even have one or two of those left for you. :D

when worlds collide fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Oct 25, 2012

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

when worlds collide posted:

With the valentines I was sending the tackiest painted buffalo postcards, and I might even have one or two of those left for you. :D

i do believe those buffalos were actually made here. There were a bunch of cows just like that around the city for awhile.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

I haven't sent anything out in awhile, I hope I'm still on the list. :ohdear:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, THREAD!

cuntvalet posted:

I haven't sent anything out in awhile, I hope I'm still on the list. :ohdear:

As long as you periodically post in the thread, you stay on the list. On that note, I have updated the address list today to make the new additions and to remove anyone who hasn't posted since 1/31 or earlier. If I removed you and you want to be put back on the list, just let me know.

Also, thank you very much to:

Thermophonic Joy, Niemat, Muzufusion,

The Genesplicers, hyperhazard, Team Lunch
and Miryei

IrishWolfMan
Apr 21, 2002

when worlds collide posted:

You... you collect postcards??? OH MAH GAWD. Well, to be more specific, I have a few bizarre/noteworthy postcards kicking around here, and I've been waiting for someone to send them to for a long time. I recently found some old Russian ones, like from the 70s. Sadly they aren't 'propaganda' poster ones (oh I wish), they're actual buildings and what not, which are still pretty cool. So I might send you a few of those and some others I have around here. With the valentines I was sending the tackiest painted buffalo postcards, and I might even have one or two of those left for you. :D

Neat! Yes, I collect postcards. I joined postcrossing a couple years ago and send/receive them from all over the world. I'd appreciate whatever you would send. :)

IrishWolfMan
Apr 21, 2002

Oops! Double post.

miryei
Oct 11, 2011
Thanks Niemat for the sparkles!

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
First off, so many thank yous and I don't even know where to start/begin. So I'll just say, THANK YOU!

I hope people got the stuff I sent out, I did get a package returned, so I'll have to try again. I will be sending more goon mail. Thanks again!

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Unexpected Road posted:

Alright, since it seems my goontines didnt make it to some people, I'm re-sending them with some St. Patrick's day goodies as well. The post office in my town is incredibly understaffed and somehow mail has gone missing for other people in my neighborhood as well :( sorry they're going to be so late!

Also I'm moving at the end of the week! :woop: So after the 18th I won't be able to receive mail until I can set up my PO box. I'll still send out stuff though because I have a ton of stamps and cards.

Did you get a new address yet, homeslice?

I sent out a bunch of backreplies today. I'm sorry I've been so late on writing, I got promoted at work (full time! being treated like an adult! woo!), got really bad food poisoning along with my boyfriend and entire family (grossgrossgross), and went on a 25th birthday adventure vacation (wee!). I'm finally catching up on goonmail!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent me St Patrick's Day stuff and apologize for not responding sooner, but I am getting some things together for Easter so I hope you don't mind an easter-y reply.

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.
It's been fun! I'm in the middle of a move, so I'm going to have to step out for now. :)

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Hmn, now that I have a little bit of money (yay more hours at work!) I'm considering sending out belated easter cards.

I know they won't get sent out until next week at the earliest, but this is a thing I could do!

Tragedy Sherbert
Dec 16, 2011
The tragedy is it's not ice cream
Thanks so much for all the Easter stuff, Team Lunch!I absolutely adore bunnies and spring time things! I'm also glad you like your cozy!

I have a whole stash of springtime coloured yarn, so I am thinking of making up a bunch more, if anybody would like one!

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Tragedy Sherbert posted:

Thanks so much for all the Easter stuff, Team Lunch!I absolutely adore bunnies and spring time things! I'm also glad you like your cozy!

I have a whole stash of springtime coloured yarn, so I am thinking of making up a bunch more, if anybody would like one!

I would love one! :ohdear:

I have a bunch of Eastery mail going out as well. They'll be on their way just as soon as I can slap some postage on 'em and skip down to the mail box!

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Tragedy Sherbert posted:

I would also love one, if you have one to spare. :3:

My Easter mail is probably going to be a post-Easter situation for everyone... :( On the plus side, it's not creepy/scared puppies again. :v:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Thank you Niemat for a scared Dachshund (I didn't find it creepy!) and stickers and to Devi Electro for the necklace! I hope your move goes ok, Devi :):

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

Tragedy Sherbert posted:

I would love one! I just sent out a batch of cards and I don't think I had you in it but I can send something to you sometime soon if you'd be up for an extreme connect the dots.

Anyone else, if I didn't send you one and you'd still like one, please speak up so I can add you to a list to send to for my next batch whenever that might be.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Glad to see people got my frightened puppy mail! :D

I got two wonderful pieces of Easter mail last week from the genesplicers (who will have real estate in my garden thanks to their fabulous seed packet!) and Team Lunch (who sent an AWESOME hand drawn bunny, contrary to claims otherwise!). Earlier in the week I received an excellent envelope o' goodies from Palette Swap (I put the postcard up at work to bolster my spirits when things get tense!)! Thanks, everyone! I'll try and post a picture of everything when my camera starts being a team player again... :(

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks so much to Team Lunch for the fun Easter Goonmail! First piece of fun mail at my new place - everything else has been bills! haha

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I want to participate, maybe after I receive some and know how to respond appropriately.

Toalpaz
77 Davisville Ave. Apt 2301
Toronto ON
M4S 1G4
Canada

:ohdear:
I'm male, and would not like to receive pubes or bodily fluids. I'm geeky and studying criminology. That is all I have to say for now, I can't wait to try sending stuff out though.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Toalpaz posted:

I want to participate, maybe after I receive some and know how to respond appropriately.

Toalpaz
77 Davisville Ave. Apt 2301
Toronto ON
M4S 1G4
Canada

:ohdear:
I'm male, and would not like to receive pubes or bodily fluids. I'm geeky and studying criminology. That is all I have to say for now, I can't wait to try sending stuff out though.

Take a look through the images posted and you'll get an idea of the sort of stuff we send. Anything goes, really. :buddy: Also, on the address list, there's a list of page numbers where people have posted some info about the kind of things they like receiving.

Hope that helps!

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Andaley posted:

Thanks so much to Team Lunch for the fun Easter Goonmail! First piece of fun mail at my new place - everything else has been bills! haha

I got a pretty package like this from Team Lunch too! I used some of the stickers and foamy shapes to decorate my calendar. Every month I try to cover it in stuff from goons. :3:

Here's how this month looks so far!

The patch wasn't from anyone in this thread, but I included it anyway because it is from a goon! It was a special bonus from Mr. Parsons for ordering his new book. :woop:

I also like to decorate my fridge with some of the weirder stuff I've received. Here's what it looked like a couple weeks ago, plus or minus a couple other random trinkets.

And now I'm going to send off some belated Easter cards!

Distrata
Jan 24, 2007
Meh
I came home to some goon mail. Thank-you, Lamb! All of these goodies are cute! :3

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I got some Easter stuff in the mail today. Thank you lamb!

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I want you to meet my little friend, Mister Stabby!
Thanks for the goonmail, Lamb :)

RubySprinkles
Jul 8, 2008
Thanks for the envelope of goodies, lamb!

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
Thank you's to the Genesplicers and cardboardRobot, I have received something from you both this week. The seeds were a great idea, I can't wait to plant those suckers and grow me some opium (I know they aren't that kind) and cardboardRobot, I'm just happy you can use them, maybe if you get a rainy day sometime soon and boredom sets in, you can make some stuff! :sun:

Cheers again, folks.

*edit- also, sorry to hear this, UK goons. :( http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-mail/9201272/Royal-Mail-limits-supply-of-stamps-ahead-of-price-rise.html They're making it really hard on you bunch to keep snail mail alive.

when worlds collide fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Apr 13, 2012

IrishWolfMan
Apr 21, 2002

Thank you to Team Lunch for my photochopped postcard and to Lamb for some easter love. :)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Yay, I'm glad people's stuff is arriving! Sorry it's late. Or, maybe I'm very early for next year.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

lamb

I got your gorgeous handmade card and various goodies! :neckbeard: It's a good thing you put the body butter packet in a ziplock baggie though, 'cause it kinda exploded. :( Most of the other stuff in the baggie was okay though because the body butter of doom stayed to the bottom, but imagine my confusion when I was looking and the baggie and there was a random, creamy white substance in the bottom of it.

Cardboard Robot

I got your beautiful card (seriously, that stationary was amazing, where did you get it from?) and the extreme connect the dots! Can't wait until I have a day off from work where I can complete it and colour it, then post it for the whole thread to see! And of course, stick it on my fridge to make my housemates jealous! :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

cuntvalet posted:

Cardboard Robot

I got your beautiful card (seriously, that stationary was amazing, where did you get it from?) and the extreme connect the dots! Can't wait until I have a day off from work where I can complete it and colour it, then post it for the whole thread to see! And of course, stick it on my fridge to make my housemates jealous! :neckbeard:

Very glad you liked it :3: And yes I thought those cards were gorgeous. Picked them up at Chapters and to my surprise they were on sale when I got to the checkout! Was only like five bucks for a box of 14. Needless to say I went back and bought a second box that I'm going to save for later.