Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

DemonMage posted:

At launch.

In beta. And alpha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Bahanahab posted:

How are SKs vs Warriors in a pure tanking, and keeping agro, terms for a group at the higher end? Lets say if both had all the AAs they need, and all the gear, which one could handle multiple mobs easier from a damage mitigation perspective and a keeping the mobs off the rest of the group perspective?

For the group game, SKs are straight up gods when fully equiped and AA'd up. They trade the slightly better warrior ac & mitigation and paladin healing, curing and stunning for large amount of self healing via taps, AE hate spells+AAs, multiple sources of lifetap from weapon damage and crazy pulling abilities.

Add in the ability to swarm for exp and solo things that would wipe groups and you wind up with SKs being by far the best *group* tank.

Just to break it down more, all 3 tank classes have roughly the same defensive AAs and skills. Warrior have slightly more ac on armor and have an innate 5% reduction on the damage interval roll when a hit connects (advanced concept), and most importantly, defensive disc. Paladins have AE free-target heals, reflected heals, LoH and other such healing abilities. They also have stuns for aggro generation and damage reduction on non-immune mobs, and some buffs that self heal during combat. Paladins were also really good dps during burns for a while during HoT, but they got nerfed and I think stagnated during VoA while the other two got some boosts.

All 3 can hold aggro fine, but SKs can generate more single target and AE hate than the other two classes.

The healing from epic + Visage of Death was enough to completely negate the need for outside healing in any HoT group content. VoA has harder group content, but it's still a MASSIVE amount of healing for the duration of VoD.

If you were asking about raids, I'd give some very different answers, but for group, there ya go.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
100% accurate for group game. I feel really sorry for non-SK group tanks

Sgt Froggy
Mar 22, 2012
I have another noob question. Does the merc race effect anything besides types available and aesthetics? Im just now 50 so about ready to jump up a tier I believe.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Sgt Froggy posted:

I have another noob question. Does the merc race effect anything besides types available and aesthetics? Im just now 50 so about ready to jump up a tier I believe.

Nope. Just looks.

We got further into Ashengate west wing last night. Man, melee augs drop all the time there. I think me and Lub both have a full set of what you can get from there already. Too bad they're lore.

We got past the slippery area, and were trying to figure out where to go, when Neri fell down, paniced, and insta-evac'd himself. We were so close to the end! It old him he should've died, since corpse drag ignores the z-axis, heh. After that, I figured the way through must be down, so I jumped, and hauled rear end through the tunnel into the last room just to see it, before casting origin :3

It looks like the hallway with the dragon head statues would be a good place to set up shop if we wanted to grind, but the exp (for me at least) isn't great just yet. It's more about exploring it. We have too much downtime for it to be a good "camp here forever" spot, at the moment. Cleric mercs are always running out of mana. I think Lubanja just needs to figure out how to do slows / dots while healing on his shaman at the same time, so we don't have to rely on them as much ;-)

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Any idea how end game Beastlords stack up? I'm in my 60s now and with a j1 tank i can do pretty much anything I put my mind to.

Peechka
Nov 10, 2005
So me and my bro and his bud have stopped at Lv75 for the past week or so to grind out some AA action. We have been doing Vergalid Mines exclusively for some decent AA. Usually in about 2-3 hours we get about 30-40AA. First question is there a better place to grind AA at 75? Its pretty easy there right now and constantly getting easyer with our new AA, but Im wondering if somewhere else would yield more AA per hour at Lv75.

Second question is how many would you guys stop to get at 75? I have roughly 350 now, the chanter has about 450 and sadly our Pally only has about 150 since he had to catch up to us Lv wise first..

Also, as a Ranger I want to complete my Epic 1.0 just to say I did it. Can this be soloed with a Healer merc and myself, again, Lv75 with 350 well spent AA (Def and off). And if any of you have done this Ranger one, any tips? Right now Im about to do the Karana part with the Reavers.

Peechka fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Apr 3, 2012

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Peechka posted:

So me and my bro and his bud have stopped at Lv75 for the past week or so to grind out some AA action. We have been doing Vergalid Mines exclusively for some decent AA. Usually in about 2-3 hours we get about 30-40AA. First question is there a better place to grind AA at 75? Its pretty easy there right now and constantly getting easyer with our new AA, but Im wondering if somewhere else would yield more AA per hour at Lv75.

Second question is how many would you guys stop to get at 75? I have roughly 350 now, the chanter has about 450 and sadly our Pally only has about 150 since he had to catch up to us Lv wise first..

Also, as a Ranger I want to complete my Epic 1.0 just to say I did it. Can this be soloed with a Healer merc and myself, again, Lv75 with 350 well spent AA (Def and off). And if any of you have done this Ranger one, any tips? Right now Im about to do the Karana part with the Reavers.

Paw is supposedly good at 75. I'm more of an AA fiend though, and I'm still at 71 doing Hole when not in a group. I can do Paw at 71 even, although I need a merc typically or it's too much downtime. You'll want to go in a little bit though - my guess is the entrance mobs will be green. Look out for roamer swarms. There's areas where 7-8 roamers all cross, and you can get in over your head.

I'm over 500 AA at 71, and will probably stay here until 6-700, as long as I don't run out of stuff to buy. At 75 personally I'll probably go for a 1000. A lot of people go with a lot less though. Again, I'm a bit of an AA fiend, and also I'm trying to not level too fast so I can enjoy more content when it's risky.

As for you, each class is different, as other people will tell you. All I know is for a Ranger, you want Headshot AAs for awesome AA grinding. I don't know when it opens up though. The pally though, everyone always talks how tanks need a poo poo-ton of AAs to compete with a merc, so sounds like he needs a whole lot more.

I would expect 75 with healer merc could solo their 1.0 epic, yes. Remember that it was originally designed for level 60 toons. The only problem might be if you have to take out any mobs that DT, like Inny / CT or something (or rather, the mini-bosses now I guess, from the revamp).

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Peechka posted:

I did the ranger 1.0 with a team of a lvl 61/62 magician and ranger + mercs, and it was just a ton of travel and foraging. You will be able to solo the PoH minibosses that drop the SEoC, solo Venril Sathir, and there are no DT'ing mobs on the way to PoS island 4, where the Sphere drops. Should be no problemo, but start skilling up Forage now if you haven't. :)

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006

Peechka posted:

Second question is how many would you guys stop to get at 75?

If you want that paladin to be tanking, then you're going to need alot more AA's. But, if you're fine with using a merc to tank then you get get by with whatever. Everything I've heard/read points to 80 being the level to grind AA at due to the HoT(specific expansion) gear opening up, and once you get a full set of that gear you'll be able to grind AA's better than pretty much any other level. I've not hit that level to find out the exact specifics of everything, but that's what people have been saying in general chat and in here.

Also, refer to this post if you want to find out about when your paladin will be able to start tanking better than a merc:

MrTheDevious posted:

You can absolutely survive with a tank merc nearly everywhere, so I'd play a DPS unless you want to put lots of time into an SK.

At 80 when the mob difficulty starts to seriously ramp up, the crossover point was around 1k AA, HoT T1 (900hp) gear in every slot, and at least 25 ac aug in every slot. That was to equal a J5 tank merc. At 85, full VoA visible, 1400+ hp anniversary non-vis, 30AC aug in every slot, and max defensives/offensives/lifetap AA, I was extremely better than a tank merc finally, but the tank merc could handle just about anything my SK could. Since a cleric merc handles all my healing now (so lazy, shaman's perfectly capable but cleric merc is just so easy) the tank merc is really just fine. I love my SK and would never drop him, but if I were picking to start from scratch, I'd probably go with a DPS class and let the mercs do the healing and tanking.

Peechka
Nov 10, 2005

Pilsner posted:

I did the ranger 1.0 with a team of a lvl 61/62 magician and ranger + mercs, and it was just a ton of travel and foraging. You will be able to solo the PoH minibosses that drop the SEoC, solo Venril Sathir, and there are no DT'ing mobs on the way to PoS island 4, where the Sphere drops. Should be no problemo, but start skilling up Forage now if you haven't. :)

Ive had the forage button mapped to my movement key and I think its maxed, if not close to it. Its a pain in the rear end though while moving and getting lovely flasks of water or roots or some poo poo on your cursor. But what I do to troll my buddies is trade with them all the time to piss them off.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'm doing the AA on my paladin by capping each defensive tree up to his level, then going back for another level, and rinse repeat.

It may no be optimal but it's fun, and helps mix it up a bit. My mage blows up mobs in the hole for the AA and the paladin just sits there and collects, then i take my ranger to fire and grab a level or two, and repeat.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006

Peechka posted:

Ive had the forage button mapped to my movement key and I think its maxed, if not close to it. Its a pain in the rear end though while moving and getting lovely flasks of water or roots or some poo poo on your cursor. But what I do to troll my buddies is trade with them all the time to piss them off.

Autoforage macro: (Assumes Forage is #4 on ability page of Actions window, and assumes you have double forage AAs, if not you can remove the 2nd line):
/pause 6,/doability 4
/pause 6,/autoinventory
/autoinventory

Kithyen
Oct 18, 2002
I DON'T KNOW THE BBCODE FOR BIG RED TITLES SO I CAN'T FIX THIS FUCK
Just posting to say I'll be sending a tell sometime in the near future to get my ikky monk alt in the guild. Name's Tranzen.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ha was about to respond to the pally with 100aa post but someone already quoted me. That pally is gonna take a beating hard. You two are fine on AA and definitely will be once he's where he needs to be. Pally needs to keep CS/CA, shield block, and whatever other defensives Paladins get maxed for his level, as well as all of his healing AA. I don't know a whole lot about paladins, but since they don't have the insane amounts of lifetaps SKs do, I'm assuming they bridge the gap with heals, which means he needs those AA maxed as well. Also stun resist needs to be maxed, at least one rank in the anti-riposte AA (KRS I think, that's what it is for SKs).

Once he's caught up to max for level on all of those, then he needs to go 100% AA every level until he re-maxes them for that level. He's also going to need a full set of AC augs. At 75, you guys can camp the 9x 20/25 AC augs in RSS for solid XP as well as the augs. There are another 5 in DSK off of Shadowy Student, a 30AC shield aug from a DoDH mission in Illsalin, Crest of the Scarlet Legion in Ashengate, and another 30AC in Valdeholm off of Zerakt. Those plus the 1k AA he'll need to max the above will get him through level 80 pretty well.

You can use this fantastic post on Evilgamer to plan AC aug camps:
http://www.evilgamer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4870

Beo
Oct 9, 2007

Paladins can spot heal themselves and their stuns help a lot with tanking. Plus they get a reverse heal proc eventually that kind of owns. I'd say 600/750 aas at 75 is a good goal. I probably wouldn't go for a thousand aas the gear/weapons you get at 80 are pretty huge.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

There is always the option of using a merc to tank till you can gear up your player tank. A J5 merc will be decent enough all the way to 95.

Sintor
Jul 23, 2007
Having a blast so far. Put ranger up to 51, asked why my SC mule from triple SC weekend was not an active box and put a mage up to 42. Eventually looking at tank and cleric mercs with X & Y classes, but now that I look, I'm not sure anymore. My reasoning behind mage was the low overhead and high output from a sitting standpoint (pet twinked with summoned poo poo, damage shield on tank merc, etc) with ranger doing massive damage. I feel like that's not going to hold up if I want to do some more advanced content just boxing two, so that being said:

Option A:

Continue ranger and mage because it won't matter/is viable in the long run. Faster DPS grinding aa's and just find groups for hard/intricate stuff. Another nice thing is having two characters that are fun to play while not boxed, in case a raid or group needs a mage instead of a ranger. Optional later merc configs with twinked pet tank.

Option B:

Since my guys are only 51 and 42, rerolling will take a day. Go back to the tried and true Melee dps/Shaman combo. Probably rogue/shaman with tank/cleric mercs.

Halp.

Peechka
Nov 10, 2005

Sintor posted:

Having a blast so far. Put ranger up to 51, asked why my SC mule from triple SC weekend was not an active box and put a mage up to 42. Eventually looking at tank and cleric mercs with X & Y classes, but now that I look, I'm not sure anymore. My reasoning behind mage was the low overhead and high output from a sitting standpoint (pet twinked with summoned poo poo, damage shield on tank merc, etc) with ranger doing massive damage. I feel like that's not going to hold up if I want to do some more advanced content just boxing two, so that being said:

Option A:

Continue ranger and mage because it won't matter/is viable in the long run. Faster DPS grinding aa's and just find groups for hard/intricate stuff. Another nice thing is having two characters that are fun to play while not boxed, in case a raid or group needs a mage instead of a ranger. Optional later merc configs with twinked pet tank.

Option B:

Since my guys are only 51 and 42, rerolling will take a day. Go back to the tried and true Melee dps/Shaman combo. Probably rogue/shaman with tank/cleric mercs.

Halp.

Shaman/Ranger is what I swear by. Its all about the slows/buffs of the shaman, also they are easy to box IMO. And the ranger takes care of the rest of the utility that of a druid. Couple this with a cleric and Warrior merc and you will be all set. A well rounded group especially for outdoor stuff.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

xZAOx posted:

Paw is supposedly good at 75. I'm more of an AA fiend though, and I'm still at 71 doing Hole when not in a group. I can do Paw at 71 even, although I need a merc typically or it's too much downtime. You'll want to go in a little bit though - my guess is the entrance mobs will be green. Look out for roamer swarms. There's areas where 7-8 roamers all cross, and you can get in over your head.

I'm over 500 AA at 71, and will probably stay here until 6-700, as long as I don't run out of stuff to buy. At 75 personally I'll probably go for a 1000. A lot of people go with a lot less though. Again, I'm a bit of an AA fiend, and also I'm trying to not level too fast so I can enjoy more content when it's risky.

As for you, each class is different, as other people will tell you. All I know is for a Ranger, you want Headshot AAs for awesome AA grinding. I don't know when it opens up though. The pally though, everyone always talks how tanks need a poo poo-ton of AAs to compete with a merc, so sounds like he needs a whole lot more.

I would expect 75 with healer merc could solo their 1.0 epic, yes. Remember that it was originally designed for level 60 toons. The only problem might be if you have to take out any mobs that DT, like Inny / CT or something (or rather, the mini-bosses now I guess, from the revamp).

Once the Hole and Paw dry up, say from 75+ try C2 (castle 2) in Plane of Fire. The aa xp is amazing.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006
Overall, how do all the dps classes stack up against each other? I've heard Necro's are really good on raids these days, but what about the other dps classes? Could someone do a quick over on where each one stands at the higher end of the game?

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

At bleeding edge raid content, berserkers are currently abusing everyone else on disc-burn fights. Rogues, wizards, necros still up there as well.

For end group content, there's plenty of valid DPS. Rogues, wizards, monks, rangers, necros, basically any DPS class is doing just fine. Zerkers are not quite as great in groups though, because their DPS is balanced around disc burns which aren't sustainable when just grinding

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Nah, at group level they all just cycle through mini-discs and keep up some decent sustained dps. Respite keeps pure melees from running out of endurance, something non-necro mana classes have trouble matching. BSTs actually do really well on the multi-hour grinding type parses. Any of the DPS classes should be able to keep up enough dps in a group setting to pull their weight over support/tank classes. Player skill and to some extent gear will be huge factors here.

As for raids, those are very different. VoA is a lot less about pure burn fights than HoT was. If I pulled the parses from a few weeks of the 5 VoA raids we have on farm, there'd be 3-5 different classes topping parses based on the raid conditions. Fight duration, AEs, adds, movement, group makeup and other things that factor into who is best on each one. Player skill and gear are less of a factor here because the barrier to entry means they've already been screened for a min skill level and relative ease of acquiring appropriate gear.

Necros, wizards, zerkers, rogues, monks, and rangers all make it into the top 10 on our parses weekly. But melees and zerkers in particular gain a lot from Aria, so they do really well on the events that favor them.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
So I was looking at my aa list and remembered dire charm (necro version). Did they end up keeping it up to date or is it only useful at 60? If so are there any good guides out there for places to use it?

edit: for everyone's edification I looked it up and apparently it's awful and just left to flounder after POP

Vomik fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Apr 4, 2012

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Put in the petition to move my SK to Luclin, tired of messing around with patching and re-patching to go back and forth.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Shrapnac posted:

Put in the petition to move my SK to Luclin, tired of messing around with patching and re-patching to go back and forth.

Good luck I've been waiting 4 days now to get an account to account transfer done.

widds2v
Aug 23, 2004
Sorry, I'm socially retarded.

Ckwiesr posted:

Good luck I've been waiting 4 days now to get an account to account transfer done.

Me too. It would have almost been faster to just level a new character to 64, but I'd lose all my nostalgic items.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

widds2v posted:

Me too. It would have almost been faster to just level a new character to 64, but I'd lose all my nostalgic items.

Exactly what I said, he's only 67, but has some decent stuff I didn't want to lose.

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Ckwiesr posted:

I called a CS rep when I did this and after he asked me a few account/security questions, he did the move immediately. Not sure if that's still an option or not.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
We cleared out north wing of Ashengate yesterday, woo! We went with "just the tip" for east wing, gonna go all the way in tonight if we can :D

Also, I asked this earlier, no response, so asking again - do any of the modern dungeons have narrow / twisty / cramped areas like all (or at least most) of the original dungeons?

MrTheDevious posted:

You can use this fantastic post on Evilgamer to plan AC aug camps:
http://www.evilgamer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4870

Why is everything loving prestige, with no way to buy prestige unlocks :(

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006

xZAOx posted:

Why is everything loving prestige, with no way to buy prestige unlocks :(

Because Sony has no idea how to properly execute a FTP system. The EQ ftp system is so much better than the EQ2 ftp system, but still has some major issues that mmo's like DDO and LOTRO don't have in their ftp systems.

At least they didn't do a 50/50 slider lock on the AA's like they did in EQ2 for their ftp accounts.

Beo
Oct 9, 2007

I can't think of too many dungeon crawly zones, I think you'd like mech guardian in SoF though, it's a multileveled giant robot that has passages and big rooms and elevators/teleporters. It's also really good experience would be a great zone to crawl through with a group of 75-80ish

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Beo posted:

I can't think of too many dungeon crawly zones, I think you'd like mech guardian in SoF though, it's a multileveled giant robot that has passages and big rooms and elevators/teleporters. It's also really good experience would be a great zone to crawl through with a group of 75-80ish

Mech Guardian is about the last true "twisty turny" zone I can think of. A lot of Underfoot zones have cave-like areas and The Library in HoT behaves the same way, without feeling like a dungeon. The Well is a small underground cave system and in the new expansion they have cave-type areas but no true twisty turny dungeons like Naggy's lair and Guk. It's a shame really.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Awww, sad face. I mean, I dig having big epic zones, especially for raids for logistical reasons, but I really dig labyrinth-style "holy god where is my map" dungeons too, and probably more-so (probably due to being burnt out with WoW dungeons, which are all like 4x bigger than they should be). Not to mention, all the traps, secret walls, etc of the old dungeons.

Oh well.

Beo
Oct 9, 2007

You guys doing the dungeon crawl have almost tempted me to stop powerleveling my necro and do some 70s grouping, it sounds like you are having a blast!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

The classic missions offered by Old Man McKenzie http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.html?id=33870 do a pretty good job of recapturing the "classic" feel. I don't know if any new or returning players are aware of these missions. Essentially it's a monster mission but without crazy races or abilities.

You are a level fifty "classic" player- can pick whatever class you want, then do 3 different classic dungeons: Naggy's Lair, Live Guk and Dead Guk.

They used to give some decent xp and cash but people abused the hell out of them so SoE removed the xp reward. Now they only give "brews" as a type of alternate currency for some decent gear for that level. 80+ is the req level iirc. And some unique things like a Tash clickie for necros.

Hexel fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Apr 4, 2012

Peechka
Nov 10, 2005
I remember the monster mission craze back in like 2006 when Depths of Darhallow came out. We did the High hold monster mission over and over for mad EXP. It took like 3 MMs to level which you could do each in about 30 min. If I remember correctly you spawned as a guard with a 1hs sword and shield that you would destroy since you were in fact a warrior with maxed hand to hand combat skill which destroyed. You also had a cleric which would heal with a group Temp spell instead of the heals. I leveled my Ranger back then from like 56 to 70 with 100AA in like a month of pure MM grinding. My brother took a brand new Zerker from like 20-70 in that same time span. Mind you this was before they added mercs and made leveling trivial from 1-70. Then they nerfed all the MMs and the fun was over. And probably no one ever did them again.

Peechka fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Apr 4, 2012

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Beo posted:

You guys doing the dungeon crawl have almost tempted me to stop powerleveling my necro and do some 70s grouping, it sounds like you are having a blast!

You should! I keep getting people telling me to push to 75, then grind there (and make use of some great 75 banked gear), but then after that I see people that are already 75 being told to push on to 80, lol. There's ALWAYS better gear out there. So I'm just gonna take things at my own pace, and try to crawl as many dungeons as possible while they're at a level that's challenging.

I'm not even completely sick of the hole yet - I've definitely spent a lot more time there than anywhere, but I've always managed to mix it up with other places, and rotate often. I prefer variety and exploration as opposed to "this is the most AA grinding spot, never leave". EQ definitely can provide a lot of that variety and exploration, more than any other MMO I know of.

At some point I'm going to crawl old dungeons I've missed, but they'll be grey, and not as exciting.

After we get done with east wing, I'm going to suggest we check out Valdeholm, and check out more of Vergalid Mines.

Hexel posted:

The classic missions offered by Old Man McKenzie http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.html?id=33870 do a pretty good job of recapturing the "classic" feel. I don't know if any new or returning players are aware of these missions. Essentially it's a monster mission but without crazy races or abilities.

You are a level fifty "classic" player- can pick whatever class you want, then do 3 different classic dungeons: Naggy's Lair, Live Guk and Dead Guk.

That sounds awesome. I read up on it, and it says the average group level needs to be 80. The gear he awards definitely seemed decent too, depending on how many missions it takes to get enough brews for it.

I did a couple of the LDONs the other day (going to get a dodge aug), and while they weren't exactly like Guk or Unrest or anything, they still felt much more like a classic dungeon compared to something like Ashengate. So I'll definitely be checking out more of them.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

So my petition was "denied." Do I just keep escalating until I get my way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beo
Oct 9, 2007

Yup, that's pretty much what you have to do eventually you'll get someone who wants your money.