Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Bonzo posted:

I think I want that pic of Artie as my avatar. Any ideas for quotes?

"uh yeah we'll see ya later...thanks buddy....go gently caress yourself"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Artie Loves Pancakes
He'll Wash them Down With Chocolate Shakes

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
I could distract you with a nickel and punch you in the face

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
I guarantee you've sucked a cock

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Felato Gelato, look us up on Twitter.

What's my favorite brand of watch? Movado--oh, you bastard.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Don't make me break my foot off in yo rear end!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
The first cut is the deepest, baby I know.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I don't want to be on any "bro" list.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
What? That just means we are brothers, it's what the kids from the 60s would say to each other. Why is that insulting? I live in a bubble.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

AxeManiac posted:

What? That just means we are brothers, it's what the kids from the 60s would say to each other. Why is that insulting? I live in a bubble.

You know what band is really good? Mountain. Did you know Leslie West is in Mountain? He's the greatest guitarist of all time.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Kelly posted:

You know what band is really good? Mountain. Did you know Leslie West is in Mountain? He's the greatest guitarist of all time.

Hey Teddy, put "Mississippi Queen" on my iPod next to "Born to Run".

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
You Cun Acht Like a Man!

or

I'd love it if my son was gay, he could bring his boyfriend around for thanksgiving. They'd be holding hands in the dining room and I'd be in the kitchen with my head in the oven.

or

You know what else is a funny movie, the Shaggy D.A

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Kelly posted:

That whole fight was crazy, I just rewatched it. Howard was so ignorant to Artie's stance on "bro" and Robin was cackling him support the whole way. Plus Artie was right, Howard totally set him up for the "This hot girl oddly wants to gently caress fat gross Artie" but in Howard's defense, Artie was a fat gross heroin addict and he has a show to produce.

Artie was annoying because of the drugs, Howard was just Howard. His snaps of "gently caress you" sounded honest and real too, which was just harsh to me.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
The issue was that the girl wasn't hot. If she'd been hot, Artie wouldn't have said a word.

I mean, she's not a hideous goblin, but she's also not in the league that Artie (superstar standup celebrity who makes $80 thousand GRAAAAND per weekend at the Borgata) Lange thought he was playing in as of 2007.

Ether Frenzy fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Apr 6, 2012

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

The issue was that the girl wasn't hot. If she'd been hot, Artie wouldn't have said a word.

She got married the next day or the next week too, I think. The whole situation was bizarre.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Artie got the hover hands going on that, he wanted none of it!

She is pretty, I thought, but yeah, she is a horribly empty person and she had a boyfriend and like pointed out, she got married.

I wonder if she is still married or gone on to bang other fat comedians.

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

AxeManiac posted:

I wonder if she is still married or gone on to bang other fat comedians.
Speaking of which...

Was Sam Kinison so funny that he really deserves an entire week-long special??

The Extrapolator
Dec 14, 2006

Now what the fuck are some of these god damn questions?

Ether Frenzy posted:

Can't bring this up without Artie's greatest WUS moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVNlH27rADI

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Artie Lange announced his new twitter parody site called #quitter a suicide hotline for tweeters #queet

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

The Extrapolator posted:

Can't bring this up without Artie's greatest WUS moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVNlH27rADI

That is indeed one of the funniest things ever on the show.

"This disgusting..jizz-drenched, stinky... whiskey-sobbing computer? board"

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Seaside Loafer posted:

Here is a fun watch for any oldschool fans

The Jesus Twins compilation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNX7bkdDDTQ

Those dudes were very funny, to this day I cant work out if it was a meta-meta comedy act or they were just them.

One of them was shot to death by police outside his house :(

That's just them. At least one was bi-polar(the one who quit taking his meds and pulled the suicide by cop) and they had a lot of illegal money and seemed to be at best a set of latchkey kids.

Amazing radio when they were on, though.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
So, I did a parody of Eric's "In Plain Sight" and youtube wouldn't allow me to upload it because of "Your video settings could not be saved: Cannot enable embedding due to a content claim on this video."

Done while I was uploading it, it didn't even go live.

Also the tag autocorrected Eric the into "Eric The Midget (Broadcast Artist)" for me, it won't do that with Eric the Actor, haha.

Anyone know where I can host this without youtube making GBS threads all over parody laws?

Is this link up?

http://youtu.be/3m1Q1x6-rVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m1Q1x6-rVw&hd=1

null_user01013 fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Apr 6, 2012

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
"This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

drat, it annoys me that it's becoming potentially impossible to parody anything with assets from large companies.

e: lmao that title, try vimeo.com ?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
https://vimeo.com/39903593
http://vimeo.com/39903593

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Keys, woman!

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Eric might be the worst actor of all time.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Holy Calamity! posted:

"This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

drat, it annoys me that it's becoming potentially impossible to parody anything with assets from large companies.

e: lmao that title, try vimeo.com ?

Wha, haha ha, god drat, that video got my entire account shut down until I deleted it. loving stupid laws.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Is he wearing the shades because his eyes are going, or because they didn't want to show him reading the cue cards?

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

-Atom- posted:

Holy frijoles, you're not kidding. He was HARRIBLE.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh6JdX5EjYk

Oh man, the memories.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

GenoCanSing posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh6JdX5EjYk

Oh man, the memories.

I love Artie: he's at first concerned about Sal, then he just goes off on him. You gotta love Artie. :allears:

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Mike Tahoe posted:

Jon Hein's going to be hosting a new television show called "Fast Food Mania."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/story/2012-04-03/discovery-destination-america/53982082/1

Why the gently caress would i want to watch a tv show about food hosted by someone who thinks a plain McDonald's hamburger is the best burger available?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Brocktoon posted:

Why the gently caress would i want to watch a tv show about food hosted by someone who thinks a plain McDonald's hamburger is the best burger available?

Maybe the season finale will be him ordering something from Burger King.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
On Nick & Artie the other night Artie said he made $120k a weekend in the Stern hey day. Crazy.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Brocktoon posted:

No poo poo. This is a guy who's utterly opposed to cheese or bacon. Shouldn't the host of a fast-food show be all about eating crazy poo poo?

(Has Jon Hein ever said whether or not he's opposed to bacon cheeseburgers on religious grounds, or if it's just because he's autistic?)

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

-Atom- posted:

Maybe the season finale will be him ordering something from Burger King.

I agree with about half of the complaints he had about Burger King, it really does suck.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

AxeManiac posted:

Wha, haha ha, god drat, that video got my entire account shut down until I deleted it. loving stupid laws.

This is why I bought my own domain and setup a YouTube clone script. So I could violate copyright for my own idiotic amusement.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Qaz Kwaz posted:

On Nick & Artie the other night Artie said he made $120k a weekend in the Stern hey day. Crazy.

Probably why he is so cranky now, selling out bar rooms with Levy and Nick.

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010
Here's another gem from Artie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Qaz Kwaz posted:

I'm shocked he's making $78k this year from Elf residuals. Thats amazing for 16hrs worth of work in one day.