Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Detroit117 posted:

Not my girlfriend. I'm never able to make the relationship thing work.

I've always wanted to get a truck like that in lieu of a pickup. Would make an interesting bike/parts hauler.

Does your neighbor use it for anything?

How did you convince a 'friend' to come over and get 3/4 naked for the internet?

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Detroit117, if you're not in sales, get into it now, you'll be a millionaire!

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

SaNChEzZ posted:

How did you convince a 'friend' to come over and get 3/4 naked for the internet?

When you're paying them $300/hr.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Worth it

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Detroit117 posted:

Also, had to swear I would censor it. She is kinda shy :blush:

"teehee I'm really shy!!~~^-^" *titties poppin out everywhere*

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

Here's the San Andres National Wildlife Refuge headquarters. That little windmill and a half-dozen panels on their carport power that building. They got an award from Obama for "most money saved by a field office" recently.

They've also got solar-powered LED parking lot lights that are pretty cool.

How about :siren:your bike in front of government property:siren:

Detroit117
Mar 28, 2012

Wings Of Steel

SaNChEzZ posted:

She was already over at my place that day. We were talking and got on the topic of motorcycles. Brought up the riding game and she asked want the current challenge was. I told her and made a dumb joke about how she could help me with it.....

KARMA! posted:

"teehee I'm really shy!!~~^-^" *titties poppin out everywhere*

That's why I said "kinda shy" not really shy. :v:

Detroit117
Mar 28, 2012

Wings Of Steel

NitroSpazzz posted:

It's a pretty cool truck and until two years ago he was using it daily as a work truck. Now he works on it as time allows, yesterday we spend a few hours working on the wiring under the dash.

Nice, and good luck with it. I always appreciate it when someone is working on an odd restoration.

edit: sorry about the double post. :doh:

Detroit117 fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Apr 10, 2012

Fixed Gear Guy
Oct 21, 2010

In a ketchup factory. A sexy ketchup factory.
Here's my precious out front of a USMC facility near my house. Officially it is used to train Marines or something like that, but I actually think it's used for... secret underground government testing. There's some much cooler government property not too far from me, but the opportunity presented itself.

New challenge: :siren:Your bike in front of a dealer of the opposite stereotype!:siren: Bring your Ducati to a Kawasaki dealer or your Yamaha to a Harley dealer!

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Need to find a Honda dealer.

spootle
Nov 11, 2009
If I remember after work I'll get my sv650s in front of harley heaven

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Fixed Gear Guy posted:

Here's my precious out front of a USMC facility near my house. Officially it is used to train Marines or something like that, but I actually think it's used for... secret underground government testing. There's some much cooler government property not too far from me, but the opportunity presented itself.

New challenge: :siren:Your bike in front of a dealer of the opposite stereotype!:siren: Bring your Ducati to a Kawasaki dealer or your Yamaha to a Harley dealer!

what the heck is the opposite stereotype of an Aprilia Pegaso? I guess the opposite of an Aprilia dealership is any dealership at all.

spootle
Nov 11, 2009
My girl Mila (named after Mila Kunis because she's got big sexy eyes) in front of the Melbourne AU CBD's Harley dealership Harley Heaven

I haven't come up with a new challenge yet so it's up for grabs while I have a think...

:siren:Your bike inside in front of a public payphone:siren:

Could be easy, could be hard, depends on how far in the future your area is

spootle fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Apr 12, 2012

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

spootle posted:

:siren:Your bike inside in front of a public payphone:siren:

Could be easy, could be hard, depends on how far in the future your area is

Let's see if I remember to stop and grab a picture after lunch.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Uh, can you google for payphones? I cant even think of the last time I saw one?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Yessssssssss!

The first two I stopped at had no phones :(

The challenge!

:siren: Your bike with a transient/vagrant/town crazy person! :siren:

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Are those your pringles?

If this challenge lasts till around 2 or 3 you all might get to meet Walking Wanda. She'll be out...walking.

E: drat, helmet came in the mail too late and Wanda was not walking. Tomorrow...

e:

spootle posted:

My girl Mila (named after Mila Kunis because she's got big sexy eyes) in front of the Melbourne AU CBD's Harley dealership Harley Heaven

But Mila Kunis is hot and that's a SV...

nsaP fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Apr 12, 2012

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

SaNChEzZ posted:

I bet my Ex would count as a crazy person, but I'd rather take a pic with Manson I think. Do you think they'd let me in if I told them it was for the internet?

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Ponies ate my Bagel posted:

I bet my Ex would count as a crazy person, but I'd rather take a pic with Manson I think. Do you think they'd let me in if I told them it was for the internet?

What's the worst that could happen...take pics.

Detroit117
Mar 28, 2012

Wings Of Steel
Beaten.... gonna post the pic anyway.

The pay phone is at my favorite gas station. Pumps are on 24/7 and it's run by this cool old guy.

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

SaNChEzZ posted:

Good job you killed the riding game. Am I really going to have to go to work and take a picture with the guy that shits on the sidewalk?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Yes. You now must take a picture of your bike in front of a guy that shits on the sidewalk... preferably while he is making GBS threads on the sidewalk.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

Would a picture with the towns local alcoholic who looks like jesus count?

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
Sadly, all the locals here have either been put in jail or have died off. 4 died last year and the other two were arrested for prostitution. There was one other guy, but he has since disappeared.

orthod0ks
Mar 2, 2004
anger is a gift
We have one, but he's rather large and often carries bludgeoning devices, so I'm not sure I wanna ask him for a picture.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

SaNChEzZ posted:

Would the crazy people I'll be riding with at the track tomorrow work? Otherwise maybe throw up an alternate challenge to keep things going.

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

This shouldn't be a hard challenge to fulfill, and it's only been a few days. God forbid any of us talk with homeless people. I thought this thread was dead with the opposite sex/nsfw challenges.

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest
Nevermind.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Yeah, don't change it. There are picture opportunities but the first day i tried I didn't see any of them, and then it's rained since.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I say unless a challenge is mostly physically impossible to do, or something no one would want to do (your bike underwater, for instance), lets not change it.

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5

Olde Weird Tip posted:

your bike underwater, for instance

Wildcard.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Shimrod posted:

Would a picture with the towns local alcoholic who looks like jesus count?

I think so. Not like we're going to know the difference anyhow.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

MotoMind posted:

This shouldn't be a hard challenge to fulfill, and it's only been a few days. God forbid any of us talk with homeless people. I thought this thread was dead with the opposite sex/nsfw challenges.

In any of the other goon based forums it would be, but we ride motorcycles and pull chicks left and right.... By spending our gas savings on $300/hr women....

Detroit117
Mar 28, 2012

Wings Of Steel

Ziploc posted:

Wildcard.

How much of the bike needs to be submerged? :v:

Relevant:

Ziploc
Sep 19, 2006
MX-5
Holy poo poo. I thought that originally said underwear. And then had no idea why you posted that picture.

I need to read better in the morning.

orthod0ks
Mar 2, 2004
anger is a gift

Ziploc posted:

Holy poo poo. I thought that originally said underwear. And then had no idea why you posted that picture.

I need to read better in the morning.

Like a tank bra?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Maybe he owns Suzuki speedos. :pervert:

orthod0ks
Mar 2, 2004
anger is a gift

Boat posted:

Maybe he owns Suzuki speedos. :pervert:

Next challenge: Your bike and you in matching underwear.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

orthod0ks posted:

Next challenge: Your bike and you in matching underwear.

I ride a naked bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orthod0ks
Mar 2, 2004
anger is a gift

KozmoNaut posted:

I ride a naked bike.

I'm fine with that.

• Locked thread