Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want to listen to it but I have to sleep :(

gently caress like right now actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style
John's theme is a Doctor arrangement. :v:

(It's awesome though)

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

YggiDee posted:

So if one somehow manages to slip through, does Abeya Minora have to send him a hat made of spiders?

I'm fairly certain gummy spiders would be an acceptable alternative... gently caress, now I want a gummy spider hate. :(

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

This is everything that I could have asked for.
So much better than side A, oh my god

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

Walliard posted:

John's theme is a Doctor arrangement. :v:

it's beautiful

edit: every song is really loving good so far, drat
edit2: especially all of jake's themes god drat
e3: Do The Windy Thing (which could be called a Doctor remix as well since it has Doctor elements) is astoundingly good...

TheDemon fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Apr 13, 2012

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
A shame those two plagarized songs aren't going to be replaced. Guess GHB and Darkleer are out of luck? v:shobon:v

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Hussie is such a tease with today's update.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Dapper Dueling really quickly became one of my favorite tracks on any of the albums.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Colon V posted:

A shame those two plagarized songs aren't going to be replaced. Guess GHB and Darkleer are out of luck? v:shobon:v

Radiation said they would be replaced, but had no idea how long it would take to select new tracks.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Black Mage Knight posted:

Guess what was just released.

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/colours-and-mayhem-universe-b

Now to go and listen to the entirety of it.

Just made it to the bass solo in Jade's song. :allears:

Gonna be listening to this until forever, goddamn.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Just made it to the bass solo in Jade's song. :allears:

Gonna be listening to this until forever, goddamn.

I am crying at how amazing the Squiddle song is

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
Were the images mixed up for Green Ghost and Blue Atom?

EDIT: Although...the images fit the songs. Maybe the titles?

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

DontMindMe posted:

Nope. It's the symbols on their shirts, not their chat/eye colors.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

DontMindMe posted:

EDIT: Although...the images fit the songs. Maybe the titles?

The colors refer to the shirt symbol color, not text color.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?

Haschel Cedricson posted:

The colors refer to the shirt symbol color, not text color.

TheDemon posted:

Nope. It's the symbols on their shirts, not their chat/eye colors.

Silly me! Threw me off when everyone else was paired up with the color on the album cover. Didn't even pay attention to the symbols on the shirt matching the song titles.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

pandaK posted:

I am crying at how amazing the Squiddle song is

Oh sweet jesus it's perfect :cry: first vocal song I can honestly say I'll want on my MP3 player

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Oh sweet jesus it's perfect :cry: first vocal song I can honestly say I'll want on my MP3 player

Okay so never mind, this whole crying thing is actually a thing that is happening forever. I am just continuously crying and laughing this whole time, oh god I am causing irreparable damage to my cheeks.

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
Man, all the B2 kids' songs are great. I was thinking Pink Cat was slick, and then Orange Hat happened, and then Emerald Terror! drat, they're fantastic.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Wait, Clockstopper was made by a goon, wasn't it?

damn chimera
Jan 31, 2007

EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
Check out the art for Pendulum, goddamn

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/pendulum

firestruck
Dec 28, 2010

nullify me
I got to Red Disc and all of a sudden I'm in Norfair or something. Great album so far, and judging by what other people have been saying it will continue to be until the very last track.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Quotetype posted:

I got to Red Disc and all of a sudden I'm in Norfair or something. Great album so far, and judging by what other people have been saying it will continue to be until the very last track.

I've just finished, and I can say that this is the best album.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

drat chimera posted:

Check out the art for Pendulum, goddamn

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/pendulum
:stare:

Sometimes we must make sacrifices for the sake of the god that we serve, indeed.

Idunn
Apr 30, 2011

That's it?
I just finished listening to everything, and this album is awesome. I think I like Universe A more but this one has some really excellent songs, and I won't be able to judge it completely without a few more listens. I think the one song that surprised me the most is WV: Become the Mayor of Cans, it's nothing like what I'd expect a WV song to sound like but it's incredible and I love it.

pandaK posted:

Wait, Clockstopper was made by a goon, wasn't it?

That would be super cool because it's one of my favourites! I was not expecting a Beatdown remix on here, but I am so happy we got one. Not a fan of its track art, though, Dave's face is... odd.

FutureSushi
Jan 12, 2011

Did I miss anything important?
Bec Noir's theme being breakcore with barks barkcore was a personal favourite of mine along with the tooth-meltingly adorable Squiddles song aww.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
What do you call it when Bec Noir displays impressive feats of agility?

Barkour.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Someone just linked me to that soundtrack and all I can say is wow. That stuff's pretty good.

A lot of the title/track art references may be lost to me though, since I haven't read all of Homestuck yet. :shobon:

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Whoa, this is all fantastic so far! I love how funky Blue Atom feels after Dave's more intense song.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
gently caress me sideways, I need to get these two albums PRONTO.

Black Mage Knight
Jan 25, 2012

stop biting my cape
The more I listen to Blue Atom, the more it sounds like it belongs in Snatcher.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
By the way, a remastered version of Cobalt Corsair was posted on the 10th: http://fwugradiation.tumblr.com/post/20840012474/imbrog-cobalt-corsair-remastered-i-dont

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

The new album is good and all, but I was kind of expecting a comic today rather than just some title screens. :(

drat you Hussie, conditioning me with your rapid update schedule!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
4/13 just started. There's still 16-20 hours left for a proper update.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
rear end-Haggis' day so far:

Wake up, use bathroom, brush teeth, take meds, say hi to sister, inform that the new album is out, go back to room, equip headphones, turn volume all the way up.

Get my entire mind blown away at the first goddamn song.

IT ISN'T FAIR IT JUST ISN'T FAIR THAT HUMANITY AT LARGE WILL REMAIN IGNORANT OF THIS AWESOME MUSIC. GRAAAAAGH.

Then afterwards maybe I'll fix myself some breakfast because waffles rule.

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

In general, I find that while I like both albums, I feel like this one is stronger on the whole than Universe A. Higher highs and the lows are less low, I think. I love both albums a lot but I can imagine myself putting this one on repeat more often than I could Universe A.

It's so hard to pick my favorites :saddowns:

ShardPhoenix
Jun 15, 2001

Pickle: Inspected.

rear end-Haggis posted:

IT ISN'T FAIR IT JUST ISN'T FAIR THAT HUMANITY AT LARGE WILL REMAIN IGNORANT OF THIS AWESOME MUSIC. GRAAAAAGH.
I reckon that after Homestuck is done, they should make a best-of album and market to non-fans (with suitably non-in-jokey name/artwork).

edit: The new albums are good but I think Vol. 7 is probably still my favourite.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

ShardPhoenix posted:

I reckon that after Homestuck is done, they should make a best-of album and market to non-fans (with suitably non-in-jokey name/artwork).

edit: The new albums are good but I think Vol. 7 is probably still my favourite.

This guy knows what's up. :hfive:

Vol. 7 was probably the best album they've released so far.

Lord of Laughton
Nov 11, 2008

It's hard to say for certain
But I think I like it here.
Happy 4/13 :unsmith:

Things I'm particularly looking forward to this act:

- new prototypings; we know that there will be no prototypings before the new kids enter the medium, but that doesn't rule out afterwards. They still have the kernelsprite after all (come on poppopsprite come on poppopsprite).
- new lands; possibly imminently, and maybe throughout
- more uu and UU exposition

Can't listen to the album till tonight though. :(

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

Lord of Laughton posted:

- new prototypings; we know that there will be no prototypings before the new kids enter the medium, but that doesn't rule out afterwards. They still have the kernelsprite after all (come on poppopsprite come on poppopsprite).

Poppopsprite and Nannasprite. You simply cannot beat the two of them in a prank-off, they are the best there is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Remember that Poppop was sent to space by Gcat, so it maaaaay not happen.

Come on Dadsprite :getin: