Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdtyson
Jul 21, 2008
Agh... this is a difficult decision! I've been cruising the web for a 30mm at 1.4 but also want 50 for portraiture and such. I'll PayPal right now if you can do $325.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I could meet you in the middle at $340 shipped.

mdtyson
Jul 21, 2008

traveling midget posted:

I could meet you in the middle at $340 shipped.

Payment sent per PM. Can't wait to take 'er out for a spin!

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Received, will be shipped tomorrow.

Any takers on a Canon Rebel T2i Body for $435, (with manuals, original strap, battery, charger) so I can take everything to the post office tomorrow and be done with it?

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

dakana posted:

Looking to trade my 1D Mark III for a 5D Mark II.

Here are some photos of the camera:

'

A close up of that little blemish on the front; it had it when I bought it from KEH.

Gonna drop this to $1700 before trying it on eBay.

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."
My last Canon lens is up for sale. :cry:
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom
Condition is like new. There are a few scuffs on the lens hood and that's it. This is the best zoom lens I have ever used. Fast and quiet. This is the workhorse lens of most pro kits and it's built to last forever. I'm the original owner and I've had it for about 3 years. It's mainly been used indoors for studio shooting so it has led a pampered life. Lens, Canon Soft Case, Front & Rear Caps, Hood, Original box, plastic wrap and paperwork is included. I'll also throw in three 77mm filters since this is the only lens I own with glass that big; UV, Circular Polarizer and 812 warming filter. I could get more on ebay but I'll sell to a goon for SOLD! $1050 shipped SOLD! to the USA. I will ship elsewhere if you cover the shipping cost. I'm going on vacation this Thursday so buy my lens now please! PM me here or email me acetonic1066 at gmail.com

some sample shots:
Low Light

Daylight

RustedChrome fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Apr 16, 2012

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."
Reposting this since the (non-goon) buyer flaked out on me.

Voigtlander Bessa R2A
This is in an awesome battleship gray finish. It has worked flawlessly for me for the past 2.5 years I've owned it. Shutter and meter is accurate. The best modern rangefinder that is not a Leica (and probably just as good actually). It has a little wear on the edges but that's about it. $499 shipped to USA.
PM me here or email me at acetonic1066 at gmail.com

Duckjob
Aug 22, 2003
Pack 'n Save has everyday low prices

Krakkles posted:

Got all of these, exactly as described, quick, :love: Note that DuckJob is/was selling 2 SB-600s and I only bought one of them - the one on this page as of this post is (probably) still for sale.

Glad it made the journey! Enjoy!

I have more SB-600 for sale from my previous post. I have another one I didn't list earlier since its coming back from repairs (dropped it, had a new board and flashtube replaced) so technically I have two left.

I have a set of Yongnuo RF-602/N specifically for Nikon speedlights up for sale! Completely forgot about these while rummaging though all my nikon gear.

1 trigger and 2 receivers. One of the receiver's plastic hot shoe mounts were damaged since they're kinda fragile, so I had it taped up on my light stand mount. I opted for these since the Cowboy Studio triggers never worked for my D7000.

$40 shipped, 2 day ground

autojive
Jul 5, 2007
This Space for Rent

RustedChrome posted:

Condition is like new. There are a few scuffs on the lens hood and that's it. This is the best zoom lens I have ever used. Fast and quiet. This is the workhorse lens of most pro kits and it's built to last forever. I'm the original owner and I've had it for about 3 years. It's mainly been used indoors for studio shooting so it has led a pampered life. Lens, Canon Soft Case, Front & Rear Caps, Hood, Original box, plastic wrap and paperwork is included. I'll also throw in three 77mm filters since this is the only lens I own with glass that big; UV, Circular Polarizer and 812 warming filter. I could get more on ebay but I'll sell to a goon for $1050 shipped to the USA. I will ship elsewhere if you cover the shipping cost. I'm going on vacation this Thursday so buy my lens now please! PM me here or email me acetonic1066 at gmail.com

Sending you a PM

Edit: Payment sent.

autojive fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Apr 16, 2012

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Duckjob posted:

Alright, here's the rest of my Nikon stuff mentioned earlier. I'm shipping these out using 2 day ground so the sooner you'll get your loot! All of these are well taken care of and are hardly used since I have access to baller poo poo working at borrowlenses.com. PM me with any questions!

Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 DX
Comes with:
-hood
-front and rear caps
-nikon facy pouch thing
$950 Shipped

Will you ship outside the US, and for how much?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Changing things up a bit from my previous post. Have a look before I put it up in SA-Mart or on Ebay:

Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home

Black exterior, green interior. Great shape, has all the walls in it. Clean. Built like a brick shithouse. Asking $60 + shipping to lower 48.

Olympus E-30 Body

Has served me very well. Great prosumer body. Comes with the 2GB XD card, Olympus BLM-1 battery, and charger for same. No external or internal damage. Very minimal wear. Tilt and swivel screen. Would like to sell it combined with:

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 for Four Thirds

Fantastic glass, I just don't use it. Comes with lens caps and hood. Glass is clean, very minimal wear around exterior. Will put up pictures tonight.

For the combination of body and lens, I'd like $850 shipped to lower 48.

CONTACT INFO
You can PM me, or email sgtbenwilcox at gee male

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

traveling midget posted:

Any takers on a Canon Rebel T2i Body for $435, (with manuals, original strap, battery, charger)

scoochv
Sep 20, 2004

Walked posted:

Selling a 60D I picked up for video, and then... never did any video with it. Pointless to have it around.

60D + Canon 50 1.8

Condition is like new, seriously, you cant even tell it's been used.
Do not have box, but I think I have the rest of the original accessories.

I'll toss in a 16gb SDHC 10x card.

$650 + ship
Price is firm.

Selling to fund a trip in June / because I dont really use these.

Dont want to split them, consider the lens and SDHC toss ins.

Got this today, everything is working great. Thanks!

Duckjob
Aug 22, 2003
Pack 'n Save has everyday low prices

DanTheFryingPan posted:

Will you ship outside the US, and for how much?

Sorry sir, lens is sold!

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Oh hey there's something I forgot to sell.

Fujica STX-1n w/ 50mm f/1.9
It's a very nice camera that I don't really shoot with because doing anything with film is a huge pain in the rear end in this town. Meter works, has good batteries, will throw in a set of spares as well. Everything works, actually, it's just an all-round nice camera.

Lookin' for $70 USD + shipping. Shipping from V8A 2L6 in BC, if you don't need fancy shipping it shouldn't be too horrible.

Buy my camera.

the
Jul 18, 2004

by Cowcaster
stop putting things up that I want to buy. I'm just a broke student.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

traveling midget posted:

Canon Rebel T2i Body for $435
I might have the money for this. But I'll know as soon as tomorrow.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Im That One Guy posted:

I might have the money for this. But I'll know as soon as tomorrow.

PayPal is my username at Gmail, if you decide you want it go ahead and send the cash.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

the posted:

So buy my me super instead.

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

the posted:

Maybe if you hadn't spent so much on that peugeot...

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.

the posted:

Well, you could just make your girlfriend pay for it all.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

William T. Hornaday posted:

Well, you could just make your girlfriend pay for it all.

Yes, do this, have your girlfriend give me $70 + shipping and you'll get a shiny new camera and a half-dozen LR44 batteries.

EDIT: I just realized I'm telling a guy to give me money who I probated not four hours ago.

SoundMonkey fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Apr 18, 2012

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

On second thought, price lowered to $60 CAD (<-- note the lack of the letters "USD") + shipping on the STX-1n.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Mr. Despair posted:

So buy my me super instead.

How much brother

edit -- oh I see it now. The ME Super is Av only right? No manual?

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

QPZIL posted:

How much brother

edit -- oh I see it now. The ME Super is Av only right? No manual?

The super is manual. Has nifty buttons on the top that let you change your shutter speeds.

Like this (not my picture)

When I get home tonight I'll get some pictures of the dings on the camera.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
That's a surprisingly cool looking camera. I've been wanting to try out some Pentax lenses, so I may take you up on that.

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

Already posted my Sigma DP1s on SeriousCompacts.com but I'm not having any luck. $225 shipped to the US.

Nice little niche camera for those who want a larger sensor in a compact. Not the greatest for low light but I actually love the results at 400-800 ISO converted to grayscale. Getting rid of it because I don't use it enough for it to be around. Hardly used by the original owner and me so it's still in beautiful condition. Comes with the Richard Franiec grip which makes it a lot easier to hold one-handed. The box and everything else that was in it from the manufacturer are included as well.

Just e-mail me at bliledan at gmail

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

traveling midget posted:

PayPal is my username at Gmail, if you decide you want it go ahead and send the cash.
Money sent

autojive
Jul 5, 2007
This Space for Rent

RustedChrome posted:

Condition is like new. There are a few scuffs on the lens hood and that's it. This is the best zoom lens I have ever used. Fast and quiet. This is the workhorse lens of most pro kits and it's built to last forever. I'm the original owner and I've had it for about 3 years. It's mainly been used indoors for studio shooting so it has led a pampered life. Lens, Canon Soft Case, Front & Rear Caps, Hood, Original box, plastic wrap and paperwork is included. I'll also throw in three 77mm filters since this is the only lens I own with glass that big; UV, Circular Polarizer and 812 warming filter. I could get more on ebay but I'll sell to a goon for SOLD! $1050 shipped SOLD! to the USA. I will ship elsewhere if you cover the shipping cost. I'm going on vacation this Thursday so buy my lens now please! PM me here or email me acetonic1066 at gmail.com

Received the lens today. It's in beautiful shape. Thanks!

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

QPZIL posted:

That's a surprisingly cool looking camera. I've been wanting to try out some Pentax lenses, so I may take you up on that.

Now with pictures! (click for big).

There's a sticker here. Also note that there is some foam missing from the top of the mirror box, doesn't seem to affect anything though.

The mirror/prism is a little dirty when you look through the viewfinder

Buttons! The knob turns easily, it's not sticky or jammed like some that I've seen. Note that the "shutter ready" indicator thing there is stuck on orange. It doesn't affect performance, and I'd rather not open the top of the camera to try and fix it if I don't have to. Film counter works fine.

Oh yeah, there's a small gouge there, it's not sharp or jagged or anything.

There's some cosmetic damage on the bottom too, and no cover for the motor drive interface.

I haven't actually shot a roll of film through this camera, but I've compared the meter to the other me super I have and it's really close to what it was reading, and the exposures came out good on there. Shutter fires perfectly, timer works perfectly, etc. It not a great looking camera, but it functions like a boss.

SOLD

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Apr 19, 2012

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

I will analyze your nervous system for beer money
I'd like to sell my Canon 15-85 IS. It is in absolutely spotless condition, and comes with the front and rear caps, box, manual, and a lens hood. I'm only getting rid of it because I was able to get a good deal on a 17-55 IS locally, and I don't need 2 lenses with such similar range.

It sells new from Amazon for $725, so I'd like to get $570 net. I'll accept payment though Paypal (with extra to cover the fees), Amazon Payments, or Venmo.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Mr. Despair posted:

Now with pictures! (click for big).

There's a sticker here. Also note that there is some foam missing from the top of the mirror box, doesn't seem to affect anything though.

The mirror/prism is a little dirty when you look through the viewfinder

Buttons! The knob turns easily, it's not sticky or jammed like some that I've seen. Note that the "shutter ready" indicator thing there is stuck on orange. It doesn't affect performance, and I'd rather not open the top of the camera to try and fix it if I don't have to. Film counter works fine.

Oh yeah, there's a small gouge there, it's not sharp or jagged or anything.

There's some cosmetic damage on the bottom too, and no cover for the motor drive interface.

I haven't actually shot a roll of film through this camera, but I've compared the meter to the other me super I have and it's really close to what it was reading, and the exposures came out good on there. Shutter fires perfectly, timer works perfectly, etc. It not a great looking camera, but it functions like a boss.

Care to make it an even $35? I think you mentioned $36 on another page.

edit-- Okay yeah, after looking at some sample images from the SMC 50mm f/1.4, I gotta have this thing, I'm takin' it.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Apr 19, 2012

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh
Like rusted chrome I have a canon 24-70mm f2.8 for $1060 shipped. I am charging $10 more than him because i am paranoid and im including insurance from ups which costs $10.

I will have pictures up soon, need to find all the original accessories and box that are somewhere in my room.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Insurance is rarely a bad thing on something that costs that much.

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
When I do buy a 24-70 I hope to find a really beat up one so I don't have to worry about babying it.

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

SoundMonkey posted:

Over the past 2-3 years ive probably shipped 100 items and ive never had an item arrive damaged. Having good packing materials and me not being lazy (when it comes to packaging) means i overpackage poo poo. Really i dont know how any items get damaged by ups or usps, it usually happens only if the person severely sucks at packaging something (like ship a 30 pound item in a loose box with some packing peanuts and call it a day)

So insurance is really only a "the item was lost" issue, which irks me that i even have to pay insurance for that.

Zion
Feb 25, 2005

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.
I'm hoping to trade my Olympus E-P1 with collapsible kit lens and Lumix 20mm f/1.7 lens, to someone with a Nikon DSLR they aren't using or would like to swap out for something light and mighty.

I already have a thread for it in SA-Mart, hopefully just linking to that is allowed, I think I saw someone do that before. (If not, I can change it.)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3479139

kmcormick9
Feb 2, 2004
Magenta Alert
Looking to sell my Nikon 50mm f/1.4
AF-D. Includes front and rear caps.

Looking for $220 shipped or trades for other photo gear such as:
A ballhead
35mm f/1.8
Lights, timers, remotes, modifiers
Money on top to make the trade even

PM or neil.trigg@gmail.com with offers

kmcormick9 fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Apr 24, 2012

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

SoundMonkey posted:

As an aside, every piece of camera gear I sell, I send with insurance. I've had people get lenses in the past that focused fine for me but didn't for them. I've also had cameras arrive in non-working condition that the seller swore worked before they left. And all of these issues were taken care of because of USPS insurance. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isolationist
Oct 18, 2005

The implication.

traveling midget posted:

T2i, $425
Would you take $350 to the Netherlands? I can Paypal immediately.

• Locked thread