Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Zenzirouj posted:

Ia! Ia! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Jones Gunnerkrigg wgah'nagl fhtagn

This chapter has been really great and then the latest page :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I'm not sure if this is kosher or whatever but hey Tom you should stock that Seed of Bismuth shirt in colors other than green/yellow. Because the Court symbol is kickin' rad and the sort of thing you can wear around random people, but... those aren't my colors.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Last silly ones for a while.

I have no clue why that last one popped into my head, but it was pretty fun to animate.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Parts Kit posted:

So hypnotic...

Tea-san
Nov 6, 2003

JT Jag posted:

I'm not sure if this is kosher or whatever but hey Tom you should stock that Seed of Bismuth shirt in colors other than green/yellow. Because the Court symbol is kickin' rad and the sort of thing you can wear around random people, but... those aren't my colors.

I want to re-issue the Court symbol shirt in navy with a red symbol, to match the colours in the comic. I want to release it along with a new design also, so people didn't think I was being cheeky by just re-colouring an old shirt...

AzMiLion
Dec 29, 2010

Truck you say?

Zenzirouj posted:

edit: and a donnytar whynot

Can i pre-emptivly claim this?
I'd like to use this once i get a bit of spare cash.
Just need to think of a title!

EDIT// Also realized this is my first post in the thread. I've been reading gunnerkrigg for a while now thanks to SA. it really is an amazing comic. Donny has rapidly grown to be my favorite character in it!

AzMiLion fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Apr 17, 2012

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Parts Kit posted:

I was hating the direction this thread was taking, but never again. Carry on, you beautiful, crazy person.

Ah, can't wait for the bonus page. Thematically, it may be even something new about Anthony.

RickoniX
Dec 4, 2005

A human or elf?

NO NOT A BADGER YOU GOON

Saoshyant posted:

I was hating the direction this thread was taking, but never again. Carry on, you beautiful, crazy person.

Ah, can't wait for the bonus page. Thematically, it may be even something new about Anthony.

It will be a page about how awesome telescopes are

Quest Jefferson
Mar 27, 2010

RickoniX posted:

Hi I think telescopes are cool do you think telescopes are cool?

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Argh, I forgot a frame in the glasses infection avatar and it's already pushing the size limits, ah well, maybe someone will enjoy it as it's own thing.

Saoshyant posted:

hah, thanks. :)

Iny
Jan 11, 2012

RickoniX posted:

It will be a long, angry, extremely detailed explanation of the mechanics and precise capabilities of Donny's magic computer.

but seriously there is no chance whatsoever that it will not be about jimmy jims.

Wili
Apr 7, 2010

ppppbbbbtttthhhhhhttppp!
My bet is a page about what were Kat and the other doing meanwhile.

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
I heard the noise of their wings,
like the noise of great waters.

Wili posted:

They were all listening in at Anja's technomagic door, which can have anywhere behind it but is totally unopenable.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Wili posted:

I'm hoping this is the case. I'd imagine things looked very odd from Kat's perspective.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Wili posted:

They were probably patiently waiting outside the room where the chapter started, wondering what the hell is taking them so long.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Tuxedo Ted posted:

They were probably patiently waiting outside the room where the chapter started, wondering what the hell is taking them so long.

I think it is going to be a reprisal of this page, with Kat falling asleep almost immediately on the actual door out of that room.

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Apr 18, 2012

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yesss, lets get some baking on!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I love this loving comic.

Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
And 3 baking based avatars incoming!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Laser Cow posted:

And the most important avatar, Jones needing her phone back from Donald and Annie.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I mean, of course Anja had a contingency plan.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!
Jimmy Jims!

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Tea-san posted:

I want to re-issue the Court symbol shirt in navy with a red symbol, to match the colours in the comic. I want to release it along with a new design also, so people didn't think I was being cheeky by just re-colouring an old shirt...

From a while ago but this is great! I really like the court symbol but wasn't a fan of the colours. If you do do a re-colour I'd def. pick one up :)

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Well, clearly Anja is the most powerful technowizard. Able to summon a baking based distraction from anywhere.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Kojiro posted:

Jimmy Jims!

Beep beep!

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Don't worry Jimmy Jims, just add two halves of a potato to it!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Laser Cow posted:

karmicknight posted:

And the most important avatar, Jones needing her phone back from Donald and Annie.

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT
So! Wonder what the next chapter's gonna be about.

Still seems too early for the Battle at the Annan Waters... wasn't Tom hinting at another Zimmy chapter a while ago?

spooky attic
Jun 17, 2009

Ineffective at haunting cartridges.

Kojiro posted:

Jimmy Jims!

Really, at this point it's impossible to think of his name as anything else.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
From now on every time I bake something it will be referred to as Plan Theta

Kismet
Jun 11, 2007

Is it just me, or does Jimmy Jims look really like Ted Forth in that second panel?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Argh it's like a heroin fix it's never enough. Tom what have you done to me?
I'm a wreck of a man waiting to read what happens next in the lives of magical schoolgirls. Thank god there's nothing pervy about that statement or I'd have to hate myself.
Also I can't wait to buy something Gunnerkrigg-related again. Probably will make a small purchase this Friday.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
The RSS feed updates late, so I usually end up reading the discussion here before realizing it's about a new comic. :(

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Rasamune posted:

So! Wonder what the next chapter's gonna be about.

Still seems too early for the Battle at the Annan Waters... wasn't Tom hinting at another Zimmy chapter a while ago?

I think he did mention that and its about time for another Zimmy/Gamma chapter anyway. Haven't seen either of them at all this year.

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

New tumblrkrigg, Them some nice headphones.

You ought to follow it if you haven't already.

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

I would like to stake my claim on this one please.

Also Tom, the minute you release the navy and red bismuth shirt I will be purchasing it.

Alkanos
Jul 20, 2009

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fht-YAWN

Edmond Dantes posted:

The RSS feed updates late, so I usually end up reading the discussion here before realizing it's about a new comic. :(

Why bother watching the RSS, Gunnerkrigg is one of the most punctual comics out there. As far as I can remember, it's updated every MWF like clockwork (with the exception of announced breaks). So why would you need a RSS feed?

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Alkanos posted:

Why bother watching the RSS, Gunnerkrigg is one of the most punctual comics out there. As far as I can remember, it's updated every MWF like clockwork (with the exception of announced breaks). So why would you need a RSS feed?

This. Specifically, it updates at 8:00 AM GMT (3:00 AM EST).

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Alkanos posted:

I'm just used to it, I usually forget to check sites so I started using the feed to keep track of the ones that update less often. v:shobon:v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastesLikeChicken
Dec 30, 2007

Doesn't everything?

Tea-san posted:

Tea-san, please do. I need it to go with my Coyote shirt!