Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

BrandNew posted:

You can't win. You can't beat me. That's why I'm here and you're there. Because I'm a winner. I'll always be a winner and you'll always be a loser.

Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I think I might have offended the wakeup guy :ohdear:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Ehud posted:

I think I might have offended the wakeup guy :ohdear:

I trust Elaine, she is my friend.

72o
Dec 14, 2007

Relayer posted:

Ahh Jerry I'm not gonna let you bring me down off this high, I've been partyin' all night! I saw the sun rise at Liza's! :dance:

Minelli's?!?

No. :geno:

Relch?

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
That's Benett, right?

Benes, you jackass! My last name is Benes!

.. :eek: ..... :confused: ...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Coffee And Pie posted:

He's put his faith in you.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Ehud posted:

Just a salad..
Just a salad..
Just a salad..

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Relayer posted:

Just a salad..
Just a salad..
Just a salad..

He's giving me a parking space...
parking space...
parking space...

(i don't know how to do text sizes)

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Chexoid posted:

parking space...
parking space...

Well if you didn't think I was parking why'd you go in head first?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Capt. Sticl posted:

Well if you didn't think I was parking why'd you go in head first?
What I want to know is, who's putting your pants on?

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
Look who's here! :)

Hello Seinfelds :(

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
This is my favourite George scene, at least it's the first one that springs to mind. I could watch it all day :allears:

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

david puddy posted:

This is my favourite George scene, at least it's the first one that springs to mind. I could watch it all day :allears:

Her opinion of Kramer is priceless "No, he's too weird. He'd fall or something, he'd ruin the whole ceremony."

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

victorious posted:

Her opinion of Kramer is priceless "No, he's too weird. He'd fall or something, he'd ruin the whole ceremony."

George: Oh hey, Kramer.
Kramer: Heey, George! Lily!
Susan: No, Susan.
Kramer: Nah, nah, it's Lily.
Susan: I think I know my own name.

gets me everytime

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

david puddy posted:

George: Oh hey, Kramer.
Kramer: Heey, George! Lily!
Susan: No, Susan.
Kramer: Nah, nah, it's Lily.
Susan: I think I know my own name.

gets me everytime

Poor Lily :(

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

Chexoid posted:

parking space...
parking space...

Quote the person. That's how I learned most emoticons!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

david puddy posted:

I love George's thorough explanation as to why Susan has somehow never seen him smoke even once in their entire relationship:

I've never seen you smoke..
Yeah, well, I been smokin'

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
So do you think they got shrunk down or is it just a gigantic sack?

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Por favor?

Um, I'm part Spanish.

Adios muchacho!

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Hey Jerry I'm goin to Waldenbooks!

:gonk: AAAA get out! Get ouuuut! I don't wanna live this way! :gonk:

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Riptor posted:

So do you think they got shrunk down or is it just a gigantic sack?

EVERYBODY OUT OF THE CHUNNEL! EVERYBODY OUT!

Diabolik900 fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Apr 18, 2012

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Diabolik900 posted:

EVERYBODY OUT OF THE CHUNNEL! EVERYBODY OUT!

Man, we're missin' the deathblow!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
So you're telling me because you're getting free parking, I've gotta pretend this guy had cancer when he didn't?!

Yeah. :colbert:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Remember the guy who pretended he had cancer so I would buy him the toupee?

So he actually had it? :eek:

No, car accident. :)

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
George trying to get the hospital to pay for his car bills because the dude committed suicide by jumping off the roof and landing on his car is such a... bad person thing to do, and it's so hilarious. It's one of my favorite things George does in the whole series.

The long drawn out spiel he gives about the whole ordeal in order to get them to pay him is so great. "I can't help but feel that... the hospital is somehow responsible for the other still living victim in this horrendous tragedy."

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

Relayer posted:

I love George's thorough explanation as to why Susan has somehow never seen him smoke even once in their entire relationship:

I've never seen you smoke..
Yeah, well, I been smokin'

I always thought he said "Oh yeah, big smoker"

also here is 13 minutes of Jackie Chiles

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Macaluso posted:

George trying to get the hospital to pay for his car bills because the dude committed suicide by jumping off the roof and landing on his car is such a... bad person thing to do, and it's so hilarious. It's one of my favorite things George does in the whole series.

The long drawn out spiel he gives about the whole ordeal in order to get them to pay him is so great. "I can't help but feel that... the hospital is somehow responsible for the other still living victim in this horrendous tragedy."

I thought George had a fair point there. Why should he have to pay because some guy the hospital couldn't keep under control decided to splatter himself on George's car?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I thought George had a fair point there. Why should he have to pay because some guy the hospital couldn't keep under control decided to splatter himself on George's car?
George always has a certain level of reasonable point, that's what makes it so great. You can always see where hes coming from, but if you identify with his point; you're George.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

jojoinnit posted:

George always has a certain level of reasonable point, that's what makes it so great. You can always see where hes coming from, but if you identify with his point; you're George.
That's not inherently true. Each of his qualms weren't always as invalid as the last. It's a lot more defensible to, say, claim priority for backing into a parallel park than it is to eat a discarded eclair out of the trash. See also Larry David's trials in any given episode of of CYE. They come in degrees of legitimacy!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Glen Goobersmooches posted:

That's not inherently true. Each of his qualms weren't always as invalid as the last. It's a lot more defensible to, say, claim priority for backing into a parallel park than it is to eat a discarded eclair out of the trash. See also Larry David's trials in any given episode of of CYE. They come in degrees of legitimacy!

I disagree! You can make the claim that its not literally trash if it wasn't touching trash and had only been there for a very short time. You shouldn't but you can. Georges schtick isn't that he's clearly wrong, it's his reasons for fighting tooth and nail for what he's done that makes him George. It's that selfishness and his capacity for rationalising that makes George our Georgieboy.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

jojoinnit posted:

I disagree! You can make the claim that its not literally trash if it wasn't touching trash and had only been there for a very short time. You shouldn't but you can. Georges schtick isn't that he's clearly wrong, it's his reasons for fighting tooth and nail for what he's done that makes him George. It's that selfishness and his capacity for rationalising that makes George our Georgieboy.

I will agree with this. Most people will hit a point where they say to themselves that it's obvious that they're not going to win and will bow out with a "Yeah I guess you're right." But George is just so damned determined that he's right, that he will keep at it, no matter the cost of his personal dignity and status.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

jojoinnit posted:

I disagree! You can make the claim that its not literally trash if it wasn't touching trash and had only been there for a very short time. You shouldn't but you can.

Well...

...that's garbage. :)

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Glen Goobersmooches posted:

Wow. You can really talk some trash.

:colbert: ... I guess that's better than eating it. :colbert:

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
I'm hip.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

BrandNew posted:

I'm hip.

She dumped me! She rolled right over me! Said I was a hipster doofus. Am I a hipster doofus?

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

She dumped me! She rolled right over me! Said I was a hipster doofus. Am I a hipster doofus?

Said I'm not good looking enough for her. Not good looking! Jerry, look at me, look at my face, huh, am I beautiful? George, am I beautiful?

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."
You're a very attractive man.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
George: Every time we go out to eat, the minute we're done she's running for the bathroom

Elaine: So you're concerned?

George: Elaine, of course I'm concerned. I'm paying for those meals! It's like throwing money down the toilet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

BrandNew posted:

I'm hip.

Just like those hip musicians< with their complicated shoes!