Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Couple of awesome new options that I feel dumb for not seeing earlier (Koda just told me about them):

EQ -> Options, on the General tab, is a bunch of auto-consent options for group, raid, and guild. Much easier than dying and wondering why noone is moving you =P

Also, Use Tell Windows. It's odd to get used to, and they're annoying to move around constantly, but it's better than missing tells constantly. I knew about this one, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Ckwiesr posted:

Yeah google the vet rewards. A few are decent but the lesson of the devoted is the one you care about.

Throne of Heroes and the personal tribute master are pretty tits too.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

Wask posted:

Holy poo poo, does this actually work? I'm trying this out tonight. If so, the question of whether I should add a shaman or wizard box just got $15 easier. Looks like a wizard can work just fine within the silver account restrictions unless you're completely mental with your AAs.

It does work great and a Wiz with 1000aa is more than serviceable :)

Grats to the new crew of J5 owners!

Valithan
Mar 2, 2003
Think I might cave in and try this; I'd love to level up solo/duo through the classic zones now that leveling is faster/mercenaries are around. I've been playing on p1999 a little bit and while the nostalgia factor is great I forgot how much loving time classic EQ required so I think this might be a better way to get my fix.

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

Sorry if this has been asked/answered already, but if I go gold for a month and create non-free character race/classes and then let my subscription lapse, will I still be able to play my non-free characters?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

MUST GET ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

Valithan
Mar 2, 2003
Do rangers nowadays largely use bows exclusively or are they still mostly melee oriented? Despite the fact that they wren't particularly good on live I had the most fun with my ranger; I quit before PoP though so my experience with the game is dated.

Trowadeath
Jan 13, 2007

Thirst Mutilator posted:

Sorry if this has been asked/answered already, but if I go gold for a month and create non-free character race/classes and then let my subscription lapse, will I still be able to play my non-free characters?

No, you will need to buy the race/class.

Trowadeath fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Apr 18, 2012

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Valithan posted:

Do rangers nowadays largely use bows exclusively or are they still mostly melee oriented? Despite the fact that they wren't particularly good on live I had the most fun with my ranger; I quit before PoP though so my experience with the game is dated.

From all I've read and tried (up to lvl 81), rangers mainly melee and use some very fast-casting nukes to do their most damage. I read that when you have the Trueshot discipline (and its higher level equivalents) running, archery will give more damage.

When I levelled a ranger recently though, I'd often plink arrows while my tank merc tanked, just for fun, even though the damage might be better with melee. I think rangers are great fun, and tracking kicks rear end, their only downside for me is the lack of true feign death. :) Their healing is also poop until level 62 where you get Chloroblast, then it's fine.

Pilsner fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Apr 18, 2012

Sgt Froggy
Mar 22, 2012
Is there any reason for playing the LON side game? I went through the tutorials and what not but getting a deck made, to go on woth the single player missions, is kicking my rump. It also says I have 50 some boosters to claim but I dont know which series would do me the best.

If theres no real point I will just let it go.

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Sgt Froggy posted:

Is there any reason for playing the LON side game? I went through the tutorials and what not but getting a deck made, to go on woth the single player missions, is kicking my rump. It also says I have 50 some boosters to claim but I dont know which series would do me the best.

If theres no real point I will just let it go.

You can get a bunch of ornaments and some potions from the scenarios. Some of the scenarios have these rewards and some only give cards. Also every couple months or so they will rotate the special scenario that is sometimes holiday-themed. When this started, it had some bad rear end rewards, including a once-a-day clicky that made you a poison proc potion. Then they stopped caring I guess and claimable glyphs were the only rewards. Now they're back to giving out ornaments. The game itself feels/plays like a pretty bad mid-1990's M:tG clone but I admit to playing through all of the scenarios on all of the accounts I've had, and continuing to play infrequently.

If you're claiming boosters based on wanting to get good cards and not just which sets have loot you want, I would claim newer sets, because you can only use newer cards to win whatever is currently the most recent LoN scenario (this is like Type II or whatever in M:tG).

Chum Scandal fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Apr 18, 2012

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Valithan posted:

You will exclusively melee save for burns when you use your archery discipline, which makes archery a lot more powerful for a few minutes time. Other than that, about the only time you'll need to range is for headshotting.

I'll second that LoN might be worth understanding just in the case of a valuable scenario loot reward. The vast majority of rewards from those have been fluff, but if they ever happened to have another item like Chalandria's Fang ( http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=85078 ), you wouldnt wanna miss it.

The337th fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Apr 18, 2012

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
Archery is definitely less dps, but it can be kind of enjoyable to just shoot arrows with your tank merc tanking. It can break up the melee grinding. Especially because if I'm in melee range I always take aggro from my merc.

Does anyone know when headshot gets useful? I have the first couple ranks and I went into Nurga and it was pretty slow compared to the non-stop grinding I can do in BFR. Occasionally I would kill the mob with all arrows and headshot wouldn't go off once.

WTF BEES
Feb 26, 2004

I think I just hit a creature?

MrTheDevious posted:

Two box. Seriously. I understand there are those special people out there who just want to play one character, but groups even at endgame are few and far between. Having two characters + two mercs means there is never a time when you're sitting around looking for a group or soloing slow as syrup. You can drop one to group if you want, but at least then you have the easy option of ALWAYS having something decently progressive to do. We have a couple groups going every night in guild, but if you're outside their level range, they're full, or you're wanting to do something at a different time, you're really hosed. It appears slightly possible to sometimes find a group in HoT Courtyard/Feer at 85+, but it's still a crapshoot and it looks like most people sit with their thumbs up their asses LFG and watching box groups kill.

I'm actually one of those weirdos that has no interest in two boxing, and thus far have had little problem finding groups at almost all level ranges so far (currently sitting at 65 with 120 or so AA). Maybe I've just been lucky, no idea, but most hot zones seem to have plenty of people willing to group, and even obvious multi-boxers will snag you into their group for the bonus if you ask nicely. The key is to not be anti-social and send polite tells, and if you are declined throw them/their mercs what ever unique buffs you have just to be nice anyways. A lot of times an hour down the road you'll get a group invite from the very same people/person.

Having said all this, I just started playing again and 65 is my highest character ever (I got a monk to 52 before I quite just after PoP came out) so I have no idea about the 70+ game. But from what I've seen, finding a group if you want one isn't so terribly hard.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

Vomik posted:

Archery is definitely less dps, but it can be kind of enjoyable to just shoot arrows with your tank merc tanking. It can break up the melee grinding. Especially because if I'm in melee range I always take aggro from my merc.

Does anyone know when headshot gets useful? I have the first couple ranks and I went into Nurga and it was pretty slow compared to the non-stop grinding I can do in BFR. Occasionally I would kill the mob with all arrows and headshot wouldn't go off once.

81+ for HS. Until then, you just can't spit the arrow volume required to land a HS fast enough. I actually PLd a ranger purely for HS, and he's now rotting because my SK swarming just destroyed his xp rate. After watching a few high levels HS though, you'll definitely hit a point where it's awesome as hell...just not until 80+ :( I think the agreed-upon first "real" headshot experience is when you become able to HS Plane of Fire, which is somewhere in the low 80s

WTF BEES are you on our server? Once the F2P rush died off, most of the lower level goons have been pretty much leveling exclusively with guild-only groups (which is an awesome thing, that we have enough regular players this long after F2P that it's possible). I can't remember the last time any of us high levels grouped with anyone non-guild ever, which may be because we all box and are assholes. Buffing a group to try to bribe them into giving me a pity invite an hour later is the thing I hated about EQ before I started boxing, honestly.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I'm playing EQ for the nostalgia and I noticed one day that the loading text said "Relocating Burned Woods..."

I remember this from way back when Velious was released. It was shamelessly stolen from other sites. This didn't happen to me personally.

So there I was.....minding my own business in The Overthere, when all of a sudden I see the message: "d00d sow plz".

Of course, my natural instinct was not to answer, since I thought the clueless newb (hereafter referred to politely as "the petitioner") must have been poorly informed at best.

Boy was I ever wrong.

I switch out of 1st person into an external camera, and what did my wandering eyes behold? Only myself and the petitioner.

So I says to myself...."Self? You need to edumacate this fella!"

(Keep in mind what the overall setting looked like: There I was, in skeleton form, carrying a scythe, FLOATING IN MIDAIR IN A MEDITATING POSITION, with a LARGE dark-brown skeleton named "Gibober" standing behind me. Ummm....No, skippy, I'm not a druid or a shaman.)

I say "Wish I could, bro, but I don't have SoW. I'm a Necromancer."

The Petitioner says, "$#*&@#$ *ick, sow me already! it's for a cr"

Feeling as if my feathers had been ruffled a bit, I do a "/who all dumbass" (um..pardon..I meant "/who all petitioner")

This is where I discovered the "/who all" bug. Certainly it must have been a bug, right? There's NO WAY IN CREATION the dumbas...err...petitioner could have been a level 31 Dark Elf Wizard, right???? RIGHT????? /em begins to cry like a little girl.

Well, needless to say, I couldn't have been any more shocked than if my pet began dancing an Irish Jig. I quickly begin the arduous task of maintaining my composure, while deciding how best to deal with this tricky situation.

I say, "Necromancer's can't cast SoW".

Petitioner says, "Bull@#$%! you cast a spell while you were running and you sped up! i couldn't catch you until you sat down! if you're not going to sow me just say so you dont have to be a *ick about it a$$hole"

Yes I know....he didn't use any punctuation in that last sentence.

I say, "I have JBoots."

He says, "what are they"

Before I have a chance to pick my chin up off the floor....

Petitioner asks, "can you buff my hps my hp sux"

I say, "I can't buff you, dude. I'm a necromancer. I only have one buff that you would probably want."

He says, "yeah the one you won't give me *ick"

Ok. Time to have fun with the hopelessly clueless.

I say, "Why do you need a sow?"

He says, "i need to get to burned woods to hunt. sumbody said its perfect for my level"

Yep. That's what he said......"burned woods".

I say, "man are you ever in the wrong place."

He says, "?"

Apparently he found the "question mark" key conveniently located nearby other various and sundry communication facilitators.

I didn't answer him.

He repeats, "??"

Found it twice...good for him.

He repeats, "???"

Having an IQ greater than plantlife, I sensed a pattern forming.

I say, "You are NO WHERE near Burned Woods."

He says, "my friend told me it was in kunark"

I say, "Yeah, the operative word there is 'WAS'. There was a major patch a couple of months ago after a bunch of complaints were filed about 'static content'."

He says, "?"

I say, "!"

He says, "?"

I say, ","

He says, "wtf"

I say, "no, already have some."

He says, "????"

I don't respond.

He says, "so where the @#$% is burned woods"

He lost the question mark button again. Probably popped off when he was sniffing his feet.

I say, "Well, THIS week it's south of Freeport. It changes with every patch, since they began randomizing zone locations."

My guild is hysterical at this point. And I haven't even told them the ENTIRE story yet. Just snippets.

He says, "@#$% i just got off the boat"

I say, "You don't need the boat."

He says "why"

I say, "You're a wizard!"

He says, "how you know that"

I say, "I did a /wh...nevermind....the important thing is you have teleportation spells."

He says, "oh yeah the green ones"

I nod.

I say, "Yep. The 'green ones'. Pretty nice how you have them grouped by color."

He says, "thx"

I say, "How'd you think about doing it that way?"

He says, "they were all @#$%## up when i got this char"

I say, "Sit down and mem the spell 'Fay Gate'."

He says, "why"

Question mark key is on the ground in front of your chair, guy. Mixed in with your collection of boogers.

I say, "It's going to put you within spitting distance of Burned Woods."

He says, "how do you know"

I say, "All patch messages come with a zone connection map."

He says, "oh"

I say, "Ok. You have it memmed now?"

He had just stood up after what I assumed was meditating/looking at his spell book.

He says, "yeah"

I say, "Ok. Cast the spell and let me know when you get there."

Dumba...errr....Petitioner begins to cast a spell.

A LONG time goes by.....ok, maybe 5 minutes
I still haven't heard from him.

Getting curious:

I tell petitioner, "Are you there yet?"

No reply. No reply at all. [Yes, I'm a Genesis fan... ]

Obviously he's there, or my tell wouldn't have gone through.

I tell petitioner, "Hit the 'r' key to reply to me."

He replies, "i'm here now where do i go."

Right idea....wrong punctuation mark. Oh well. "C" for effort.

I tell petitioner, "Ok, do you see a hotkey on the screen that says 'Sense Heading'?"

He replies, "no"

I reply, "Hit the arrow buttons one by one until you see one."

It was a guess, but an educated one.

He replies, "found it"

I reply, "Click on it."

He replies, "north"

I reply, "Ok, you need to head east along the path. Keep going until the path turns north. When it forks to the right, take the right fork."

He replies, "ok"

Who knows, maybe the guy who sold his account on Ebay worked his Felwithe faction up.

He replies, "sumbody told me i shouldnt be here cause i'm a dark elf"

I reply, "They were roleplaying."

He replies, "oh hehe @#$%@#$ morons ;P"

Priceless. Utterly priceless, I tell you.

I reply, "Where are you?"

He replies, "i see something now. looks like a castle"

I reply, "Run into the castle as fast as you can. The guards might give you some trouble, just keep running."

Yeah...damned conscience started kicking in.

A fairly long period of time passes. Not sure how long, but longer than I was expecting.

I tell petitioner, "What happened?"

As if I didn't know....

He replies, "my spells are gone!"

I reply, "What happened?"

He replies, "i died why"

I reply, "Oh man! Did I tell you to run east or west?"

He replies, "east wtf???"

I reply, "Yikes. My bad. You should have run west."

He replies, "?"

I reply, "So where are you now?"

He replies, "how can i tell"

I reply, "Look right after you see 'Loading please wait'. It should tell you 'You have entered [zone]'."

He replies "it doesnt say [zone] there."

After smacking my head against my monitor....

I reply, "What does it say in place of [zone]?".

Get this....

He replies, "Burning Woods"

I nearly fell out of my chair! I couldn't have PLANNED it that way!

He replies, "is that the same as burned woods"

I reply, "No, but you're close. Start running south so you can get your corpse back."

He replies, "i have to get my corpse back?????"

/ignore petitioner

Moral of the story: EBay...Just Say No!

Out of sheer curiosity, I took him off ignore later to find out what happened.

I tell petitioner, "How's it going?"

He replies, "wtf? where you been"

I reply, "been afk, sorry."

He replies, "got my corpse back. some dude rezzed me."

My conscience somewhat eased...

I reply, "Really? Cool! Where are you now?"

He replies, "iceclad ocean"

I scratch my head a few times.

I reply, "Why Velious?"

He replies, "the guy that rezzed me told me burned woods was in western wastes this week"

I don't recall exactly how long it took me to stop laughing. I stopped breathing shortly before my dog dialed 911.

He replied, "@#$%&* wouldnt sow me either. what is that sh#$ gold?"

That's what finally killed me. I'm writing this from the afterlife.

WTF BEES
Feb 26, 2004

I think I just hit a creature?

MrTheDevious posted:

WTF BEES are you on our server? Once the F2P rush died off, most of the lower level goons have been pretty much leveling exclusively with guild-only groups (which is an awesome thing, that we have enough regular players this long after F2P that it's possible). I can't remember the last time any of us high levels grouped with anyone non-guild ever, which may be because we all box and are assholes. Buffing a group to try to bribe them into giving me a pity invite an hour later is the thing I hated about EQ before I started boxing, honestly.

I've yet to memorize/research who is who on SA/in guild, but I'm on Luclin with <Ominous Latin words>. Yeah, a few of my groups were guild groups, especially in The Steppes so far, but I've found plenty once I hit 40+ that weren't guild affiliated. Like I said 3/4 the battle is just sending a tell or two. As for the group buffing, I kinda just take joy in buffing people (especially newbies by the PoK book in Blightfire) and will do it regardless of wanting to group or not. I know I get all giddy when some nice cleric/druid/shaman/enchanter hooks me up with 3+ hour buffs for no reason, so I try to spread the love, so to speak.

WTF BEES fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Apr 18, 2012

Valithan
Mar 2, 2003

Pilsner posted:

The system also works in the way that if you let your gold sub run out, it is converted to a free account, allowing you to keep playing your characters, regardless of race/class, with slightly diminished spell power and reduced inventory. You will keep access to all your AA abilities, but will be unable to earn further AA than the cap allows. You will never lose any items by downgrading.

Trowadeath posted:

No, you will need to buy the race/class.

Can anyone else chime in and confirm/deny this?

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Valithan posted:

Can anyone else chime in and confirm/deny this?

I can deny it. Any toon not grandfathered in will not be accessible after gold runs out if you do not own the class/race. It's in the F2P Faq on the eq website.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You need an ACTIVE gold membership to use the locked classes, UNLESS you buy the race/class seperately.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006
Anyone know why the servers are down? Forums are just saying emergency maintenance, but before I logged off people were saying some zones were going down again.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Bahanahab posted:

Anyone know why the servers are down? Forums are just saying emergency maintenance, but before I logged off people were saying some zones were going down again.

I'll just say it was an un-planned takedown. Either some bad weather around their servers or someone forgot to feed the hamster.

Kithyen
Oct 18, 2002
I DON'T KNOW THE BBCODE FOR BIG RED TITLES SO I CAN'T FIX THIS FUCK
A couple of the hamsters died. They're running to PETCO to buy some extras.

lotor9530
Apr 29, 2009
Dangit, how I am supposed to afkexp with the servers down?

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

lotor9530 posted:

Dangit, how I am supposed to afkexp with the servers down?

How's that panning out, btw? How many "free" AA exp are you getting per hour? I just saw you hit like 400 the other day (I think it was), so it must not be amazing (but hey, free is free).

Insensative_Asshole
Dec 18, 2007
I'm guessing lotor9530 is Laids? He's been in Paw for like 3 days now.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
servers down til 2:30 central time. for now. doh

lotor9530
Apr 29, 2009

xZAOx posted:

How's that panning out, btw? How many "free" AA exp are you getting per hour? I just saw you hit like 400 the other day (I think it was), so it must not be amazing (but hey, free is free).

I get about 4% per kill, and the best spot I've found so far is 5 mobs on a 6 minute respawn. So, I get 20% of an AA every six minutes, or two AA per hour. The cost is 36.5pp per merc per 15 mins, which comes out to 292pp per hour, or 146pp per AA. It's not amazing, but I'm not able to play much during the week, so it's nice to get some of the required AA out of the way without effort.

Insensitive, nope. I've posted my char names in this thread though. I'm not hiding or anything. Worst case, I get banned and have more free time and an extra 30 bucks a month.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

lotor9530 posted:

I get about 4% per kill, and the best spot I've found so far is 5 mobs on a 6 minute respawn. So, I get 20% of an AA every six minutes, or two AA per hour. The cost is 36.5pp per merc per 15 mins, which comes out to 292pp per hour, or 146pp per AA. It's not amazing, but I'm not able to play much during the week, so it's nice to get some of the required AA out of the way without effort.

Insensitive, nope. I've posted my char names in this thread though. I'm not hiding or anything. Worst case, I get banned and have more free time and an extra 30 bucks a month.

I'm pretty certain they've said it's completely legitimate gameplay.

That's pretty decent IMO, btw. I have at least 16 hours between play sessions, so that's over 30 AA right there each day, for free. The real problem for me would be that's 5kpp in that time. Are you using J5s?

Insensative_Asshole
Dec 18, 2007
^^^ That's what i thought.

lotor9530 posted:

Wait, you can get banned for afk farming? I thought it was pretty much the norm. I try to find a spot before I log every night, and there's always 3-4 sitting at the cave entrance in Hole.

Edit: I wasn't trying to internet detective your name, just guessing cuz I always see Laids down in Paw and I can't wait to take his spot when he's done with it :haw:

Insensative_Asshole fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Apr 18, 2012

lotor9530
Apr 29, 2009

xZAOx posted:

I'm pretty certain they've said it's completely legitimate gameplay.

That's pretty decent IMO, btw. I have at least 16 hours between play sessions, so that's over 30 AA right there each day, for free. The real problem for me would be that's 5kpp in that time. Are you using J5s?
Nope, J5 are around 100pp per merc per 15 mins. I'm using J1s.

Insensative_Asshole posted:

^^^ That's what i thought.

Wait, you can get banned for afk farming? I thought it was pretty much the norm. I try to find a spot before I log every night, and there's always 3-4 sitting at the cave entrance in Hole.

Edit: I wasn't trying to internet detective your name, just guessing cuz I always see Laids down in Paw and I can't wait to take his spot when he's done with it :haw:

I know when mercs first came out they were all, "the game should be played, not afked." IMO, even if it is allowed, you should still keep to unused areas, just to avoid ticking off other players. If you're looking for a good spot, check out Katta Castrum.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

lotor9530 posted:

Nope, J5 are around 100pp per merc per 15 mins. I'm using J1s.

I know when mercs first came out they were all, "the game should be played, not afked." IMO, even if it is allowed, you should still keep to unused areas, just to avoid ticking off other players. If you're looking for a good spot, check out Katta Castrum.

Oh, your cost was so high with J1s because you have double mercs. I wasn't paying enough attention earlier. I might could do just a 6-8 hour session while I'm asleep, and then spend AA and resume or turn it off, right before going to work...hrm. That'd keep costs from skyrocketing too much at least. But still, that's expensive.

lotor9530
Apr 29, 2009

xZAOx posted:

Oh, your cost was so high with J1s because you have double mercs. I wasn't paying enough attention earlier. I might could do just a 6-8 hour session while I'm asleep, and then spend AA and resume or turn it off, right before going to work...hrm. That'd keep costs from skyrocketing too much at least. But still, that's expensive.

Keep in mind:
a) you'll be limited to maybe one or two mob camps without a healer merc.
b) I have pets which start attacking the mobs when I am hit. Tank merc dps isn't great.

Those two things might make it not worthwhile.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

lotor9530 posted:

Keep in mind:
a) you'll be limited to maybe one or two mob camps without a healer merc.
b) I have pets which start attacking the mobs when I am hit. Tank merc dps isn't great.

Those two things might make it not worthwhile.

Good points.

Sounds like what we need then, is for you to set up a macro on IsBoxer that scans the log for a secret keyword that only I know, and performs "/target Brumans" then "/invite". ;-)

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006

xZAOx posted:

Good points.

Sounds like what we need then, is for you to set up a macro on IsBoxer that scans the log for a secret keyword that only I know, and performs "/target Brumans" then "/invite". ;-)

Wait, you can automate with commands like that in ISboxer? I thought it was only for sending a keypress to another screen.

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug
Holy poo poo does isboxer really do that?

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
wow, some monk in pofire has trained me with raid mobs 3 times on purpose now.. Xaranis is his name, ascending angels. do petitions work for this kind of stuff?

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Bahanahab posted:

Wait, you can automate with commands like that in ISboxer? I thought it was only for sending a keypress to another screen.

Oh I have no clue, I was just making poo poo up. There's no reason it *couldn't*, from a technical perspective though.

Valithan
Mar 2, 2003
Just re-subbed, going to make a character a little later on tonight. If anyone else wants to start an alt or something and tool through some of the classic zones with me it'd be cool to have a duo/threesome going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Did some SoD prog today with Ben - it's awesome. I love throwback zones anyways (like caverns of time stuff from WoW), but getting a modern BB was great. Fun zone, gonna have to do some old-fashioned crawling in it for exp at some point.