Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”

Thundarr posted:

The two halves of Tavrisprite will recognize Jane as being a horrible amalgamation of John and Jade (which is kind of true, if backwards). So the match-up at least has that going for it.

Wait, wait, wait. Vriska had a thing for John. Tavros had a thing for Jade.

Oh god :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Blood Nightmaster posted:

Wait, wait, wait. Vriska had a thing for John. Tavros had a thing for Jade.

Oh god :gonk:

It begins.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

WAR FOOT posted:

It begins.

Hussie, is a devious bastard.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

snucks posted:

I don't know what this is

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

Lumpy Space Princess entered the medium obviously

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
To steer this away from Tarvriska chat, however momentarily: Does Karkat know that Dave is responsible for setting Gamzee off? What would happen when and if he does learn that? (My guess: Nothing good).

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Unlucky7 posted:

To steer this away from Tarvriska chat: Does Karkat know that Dave is responsible for setting Gamzee off? What would happen when and if he does learn that? (My guess: Nothing good).

To be fair, Dave only set Gamzee off because of Betty Crocker/Lord English. Of course they don't exactly know that's why yet sooooo :v:

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

remember, you are talking to the pranking MASTER.

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

Here, let me help you with that.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Unlucky7 posted:

To steer this away from Tarvriska chat, however momentarily: Does Karkat know that Dave is responsible for setting Gamzee off? What would happen when and if he does learn that? (My guess: Nothing good).

Not terribly important, really. Tavrisprite just exploded. Could not handle its own existence.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

That was wierd, I just reloaded the site to see if ==> appeared and it didnt, but there were updates on the side.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Aaaaaand *Tavrisplode*.

I actually hope this doesn't mean Jane doesn't get a sprite at all because otherwise that was entirely pointless! (But it was completely hilarious)

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

That was...weird.

At least Gamzee's catching some unreal air.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

This was the only way I could see this ending, anyway. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Well that was short lived.

Tavros is gonna die now.

Again.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Well that sure was a thing that happened.

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

I was almost surprised we didn't have more of a callback to Jadesprite.. Or more morbidly, a callback to K8LL M8...

Archival readers are going to blaze right by this, but for one glorious day, Hussie made all of us really sweat.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Did their incompatibility just destroy a kernelsprite? Did their sheer polar oppositeness just obliterate an actual game mechanic?! :aaa:

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

This is still hilarious but I sort of wish it had stuck around!

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
I know the phrase gets tossed around a lot these days, but Hussie truly is a magnificent bastard.

Edit: And there go the MSPA forums.

Luminous Obscurity fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 19, 2012

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

or two exact opposites undergoing mutual annihilation

CALLED IT

And now poor Jane has to do without a sprite.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?
Yay, all the humor with none of the horror. I am content. And best part is, Tavros and Vriska are now in a position to work poo poo out, without having to be an terrifying monstrosity to do it. Everyone wins!

Edit: Also, it looks like the Tavros part was actually capable of hating some things about Vriska?

Also, !,!,!,!,!,!,!,!, is the best punctuation.

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Apr 19, 2012

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Android Blues posted:

This is still hilarious but I sort of wish it had stuck around!
It's still hilarious and I am so, so glad it's gone.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Oh well, it was probably for the best.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

This is both relieving and disappointing at the same time.

That was horrifying, and for whatever reason I am really glad that that fictional character did not have to exist for very long. But I also wish we could have seen more of it, too.

SARSfest
Oct 28, 2010

I like where this is going.
I hope it comes back.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

SteelAngel2000 posted:

Well that was short lived.

Tavros is gonna die now.

Again.

Its a shame Hussie just missed an opportunity to throw up another dead-trolls with pupils panel "by mistake".

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Hahaha biggest fakeout ever.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Holy poo poo, that spritelog was loving disturbing. I hope nothing like that happens again for the rest of Homestuck.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

SARSfest posted:

I hope it comes back.

They're out of Vriska and Tavros bits; their complete corpses just Tavrisploded.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

There, now NOBODY gets to be sprite-resurrected, are you two happy yet? :colbert: Now just sit there in that vast and endless desert and think about what you've done for a while. You can come out when you can just get along.

e: No but seriously, RIP Tavrisprite, taken from us far too young :(

Diet Conan Doyle
Jan 15, 2010

Watch as I pluck the moon from the very sky!
As funny as it was, I'm pretty relieved they aren't fused together anymore. It just would have been screaming all the way down.

Hopefully we can see their individual reactions to being a sprite. Do you think they'll retain the knowledge of the game a sprite gets?

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

remember, you are talking to the pranking MASTER.

Cryophage posted:

They're out of Vriska and Tavros bits; their complete corpses just Tavrisploded.

Jane has a bunch of bottles of their blood.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
There's something incredibly hilarious about an identity-crisis fueled explosion being the only thing that can get Gamzee to go away :allears:

SARSfest
Oct 28, 2010

I like where this is going.
Let's try the same thing again, but with Equius and Eridan.
Gamzee should have another chest of whimsy lying around right?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Poor Gamzee. He just wanted to help out, and it all blew up in his face. :( Now he's going to be called a monster or crazy or something, but if it had worked he would have been a hero!

damn chimera
Jan 31, 2007

EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
Where did they even end up??

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SARSfest posted:

Let's try the same thing again, but with Equius and Eridan.
Gamzee should have another chest of whimsy lying around right?

This one right here knows what's up. :respek:

Give the Equieridansprite to Jake. When it inevitably succumbs to his charms as everyone else already has, we will witness the worst, creepiest, most terrifying pickup lines our culture has ever seen. :allears:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Also I don't know if it'll become relevant but compare this panel and the art for Bronze Page. It's the same place. I have no idea if that'll be relevant or if that location has been shown before.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Isn't that where Vriska was walking around when Hussie proposed to her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Land_of_Sand_and_Zephyr