Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Cinara posted:

Day 1 purchase, so amazing.

I would love to build one, but I know my painting skills could not do it justice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Slayer
Nov 7, 2009
I'm curious to see how it matches up against the Colossals coming out. All of those things have batteries of guns, whilst this thing has...whelps. Whelps Everywhere.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Aww, look at how dinky Mulg is. Sorry kid, no longer the big troll on the block!

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

crime fighting hog posted:

:fh::monocle::respek::fap:

THAT IS A REPRESENTATION OF HOW AWESOME THIS IS GOING TO BE.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
That model is so good.

Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I am buying the gently caress out of that troll, holy shitttttt.

TheRupert
Mar 15, 2009

Hi. My name is Rupert, but my friends call me awesome.

Fyrbrand posted:

I am buying the gently caress out of that troll, holy shitttttt.

This. This times a thousand!

DigitalAdhesive
May 6, 2011

"Hey kid, wanna make a dollar?"
So I'm starting a Cygnar army - I like the looks of a lot of the models, along with the general theme. I don't know a lot about Warmachine (old 40k/Fantasy player here), but I've done a little bit of research. Everything I've read suggests that a really competitive Cygnar list has a lot of mercs in it, and, unfortunately, I'm more interested in a cool theme army that looks badass on the table.

I love the idea of a dug in gun line and throwing out a bazillion shots and templates per round, forcing the enemy to whether through it and be funneled left and right from covering fire templates. This list has virtually no melee in it - which I'm sure is a big weakness, but does this look like a list that could be fun and mildly competitive? And if not, what would you change?

System: Warmachine
Faction: Cygnar
Casters: 1/1
Captain Kara Sloan (*6pts)
* Grenadier (5pts)
* Cyclone (9pts)
* Defender (9pts)
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team (4pts)
Trencher Cannon (3pts)
Trencher Chaingun Crew (2pts)
Trencher Chaingun Crew (2pts)
Trencher Infantry (Leader and 9 Grunts) (10pts)
* 3 Trencher Infantry Grenadier (3pts)
Captain Maxwell Finn (3pts)
Journeyman Warcaster (3pts)
Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator (1pts)
Trencher Master Gunner (2pts)

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

!amicable posted:

Reposting cause I want to know if I should buy Gatormans.

Subject to correction of course but in terms of statline they're definitely better than Tharn Ravagers and they seem to be generally preferred to Skinwalkers as well. Of course the problem is that some casters' tricks are specific to Faction models and so the Gatormen are no good: for example, they can't trigger Warpath for Kromac and he can't put Inviolable Resolve on them. On the other hand pKrueger could put Lightning Tendrils on them which might be fun.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

Sab669 posted:

I'm going to pick up Terminus soon, I think, what do you guys think of this list?

Faction: Cryx
--------------
Terminus (-4)
Deathjack (+12)
Max Bane Thrall + UA (+11)
Max Mechanithrall (+5)
3 Brute Thrall (+3)
Bane Lord Tartarus (+4)
2 Bloat Thralls (+4)

I'm not sure how I like the lack of a way to deal with range, but eh. I dunno.

Don't need deathjack or the bloats. go with a smaller jack and another infantry unit. Also get a necrosurgeon. If you are worried about range then get satyxis.

Washout fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 20, 2012

Sulecrist
Apr 5, 2007

Better tear off this bar association logo.

DigitalAdhesive posted:

So I'm starting a Cygnar army - I like the looks of a lot of the models, along with the general theme. I don't know a lot about Warmachine (old 40k/Fantasy player here), but I've done a little bit of research. Everything I've read suggests that a really competitive Cygnar list has a lot of mercs in it, and, unfortunately, I'm more interested in a cool theme army that looks badass on the table.

I love the idea of a dug in gun line and throwing out a bazillion shots and templates per round, forcing the enemy to whether through it and be funneled left and right from covering fire templates. This list has virtually no melee in it - which I'm sure is a big weakness, but does this look like a list that could be fun and mildly competitive? And if not, what would you change?

Listen--and please don't take this the wrong way, because I want you to get into the game and get excited about the game and learn to love your little lightning Americans. Start small. This isn't like Warhammer (which I played and loved!), where you need a thousand points to start, and then you learn with that thousand points. Start very small, like 15 tops. You don't have to get the battlebox; I never did, and I think you might as well start by playing the caster you're most interested in and so forth. But start with just a few models. Try them out, get them painted, get a feel for how the game works and what your style is. If you want your army to look badass on the table, it's far more impressive to have 15 points painted than 50 points, 15 of which are painted.

Someone else can recommend 15-25 points of Sloan and friends to start a Cygnar pool with. I think Sloan, the heavy kit (magnetized if that's your thing, made into either Cyclone or Defender if it isn't), Black 13th, Hunter (you will want one of these, especially playing against other battleboxers), and a Squire. If you really hate this for some reason, you can swap Hunter and Squire for Grenadier, Reinholdt, and the Trencher solo, all of which are on your big list (more on that in a second). For your first few games, don't use the Black 13th at all, use your 11 points of other stuff (which should be pretty balanced against the other boxes except for how shooty you are). Then go from there.

And Theme Forces are really stupid. They are terrible for new players for lots of reasons. And they aren't really all that Themey, either. (In my main faction, they don't really make much sense at all fluffwise.)

EDIT: and that fifty-pointer doesn't look fun and mildly competitive, it looks like you'd get jammed at the top of turn two and then spend the rest of the game watching your dudes die. I am not a high-points player but my impression is that's going to be really boring to play with and against, boring to paint, and not tough to overcome.

EDIT AGAIN: also all of those templates are going to make your turns really long and there are factions out there (well, one) whose entire army can naturally ignore your main gimmick. I also don't really know what you'd do about scenarios.

EDIT YET AGAIN: okay I think it actually looks kind of fun. But still, take my earlier advice.

Sulecrist fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Apr 20, 2012

!amicable
Jan 20, 2007

Ye Worse User-name posted:

Subject to correction of course but in terms of statline they're definitely better than Tharn Ravagers and they seem to be generally preferred to Skinwalkers as well. Of course the problem is that some casters' tricks are specific to Faction models and so the Gatormen are no good: for example, they can't trigger Warpath for Kromac and he can't put Inviolable Resolve on them. On the other hand pKrueger could put Lightning Tendrils on them which might be fun.

I was mostly curious if I was missing some killer combos, but I haven't managed to find anything obvious or read about anything, so I'll just keep on rolling with what I have.

DigitalAdhesive
May 6, 2011

Sulecrist posted:

:words:

Not taking it the wrong way at all; I'm appreciative of the sober assessment. I'm one of those guys that game companies love because I get an idea in my head, see a bunch of cool looking models, and get out my wallet.

Let me take a step back and tell you want models I actually own - maybe you, or someone else here, can help me whip together a 15-25 point list to learn/experiment with.

Kara Sloan
Journeyman Warcaster
Squire
Captain Maxwell Finn
Charger
Hunter
Grenadier
Trencher Chain Gun Crew
x6 Rangers

I get what you're saying about starting small... I'm just not good at it. Help!

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Chicken Slayer posted:

I'm curious to see how it matches up against the Colossals coming out. All of those things have batteries of guns, whilst this thing has...whelps. Whelps Everywhere.

MAT 20, Redwood attack P+S 40

Range 30 whelp throw at RAT 4: model hit by whelp becomes stationary. d3 warjack systems become crippled because they turn the wrong dials and poo poo.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Hey Digital, welcome to Warmachine. I'm a Cygnar player myself, and here is what I would recommend for starting out with Kara Sloan.

* Hunter (6pts)
* Defender (9pts)
* Squire (2pts)

It's pretty competitive, and will be fun to learn with. The next thing I'd recommend doing is picking up a couple more casters. It's crazy how much a 10 dollar model can change how an entire army functions. From them on, I'd add a unit into the mix, preferably something melee. The problem with a 100% gun-line army is that lots of people have ways to get in to melee with you no matter what you try to do to stop them. I know you said you don't like taking tons of mercs, but if you end up liking Kara Sloan the most Boomhowler & Co. does fantastic with her. Also, you'll be taking the ranking officer Captain Murdoch which gives them trencher-like abilities, so he turns them into pseudo-trencher trolls. That synergizes well with the grenadier due to the fact that murdoch is a trencher himself, and that could eventually build into the following list.

* Grenadier (5pts)
* Hunter (6pts)
* Defender (9pts)
* Squire (2pts)
Greygore Boomhowler & Co. (Boomhowler and 9 Grunts) (9pts)
* Captain Jonas Murdoch (2pts)
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist (2pts)
Trencher Master Gunner (2pts)

That however, would only be if you wanted to stick with Kara Sloan. Siege is a very good caster that is very strong with a gun heavy list, and both versions of Caine do well with shooty lists too.

EDIT: If you want to hop in to #tinypewtermen on synirc.net we like to hang out in there if you'd like to chat about this kinda stuff.

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

MAT 20, Redwood attack P+S 40

Range 30 whelp throw at RAT 4: model hit by whelp becomes stationary. d3 warjack systems become crippled because they turn the wrong dials and poo poo.

Haha, if they made the Whelps into the amazing damage table that the old school Shokk-Attak Gun had... I would dirty my drawers.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Literally the day after I complain about Thunderhead being useless he manages to fry Vyros to death in one round of shooting. Temporal Acceleration + Sustained Attack is rigged. I'm starting to love this guy.

Any thoughts on the list I'm running with him:

Major Victoria Haley (*5pts)
* Lancer (6pts)
* Centurion (9pts)
* Thunderhead (12pts)
* Squire (2pts)
Arcane Tempest Gun Mages (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
* Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer (2pts)
Horgenhold Forge Guard (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Anastasia di Bray (2pts)
Captain Arlan Strangewayes (2pts)
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord (2pts)
Stormsmith Stormcaller (1pts)

DigitalAdhesive
May 6, 2011

Reik posted:

Hey Digital, welcome to Warmachine. I'm a Cygnar player myself, and here is what I would recommend for starting out with Kara Sloan.

Wow, thanks for your advice - that 15 point group sounds like a great place to start, and I have almost all of those models already. I'm not married to the idea of using only Sloan, she just seemed like she'd be fun to play. Haley and Stryker are on my list to buy as well.

I'll definitely be dropping into the IRC channel (synirc?) and would love to pick your brain some more.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

fadam posted:

Literally the day after I complain about Thunderhead being useless he manages to fry Vyros to death in one round of shooting. Temporal Acceleration + Sustained Attack is rigged. I'm starting to love this guy.

Any thoughts on the list I'm running with him:

Major Victoria Haley (*5pts)
* Lancer (6pts)
* Centurion (9pts)
* Thunderhead (12pts)
* Squire (2pts)
Arcane Tempest Gun Mages (Leader and 5 Grunts) (6pts)
* Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer (2pts)
Horgenhold Forge Guard (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Anastasia di Bray (2pts)
Captain Arlan Strangewayes (2pts)
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord (2pts)
Stormsmith Stormcaller (1pts)

Not bad. This is something I might try something like this out myself, in fact. Although I'm having a ton of fun running T-Pain with eNemo right now. I'd like to see you try something like this without an Arc Node though, because it doesn't really seem like you'd need it that much.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I've gotten my money out of being able to surgically position Time Bombs, but I could probably swing it without it. I'm not sure what I would take instead though, being able to squeeze a Stormclad in as a bond target would be dope but I dunno if Haley can handle that many jacks. Considering I never ever give focus to the Centurion it probably wouldn't be a big deal.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

fadam posted:

I've gotten my money out of being able to surgically position Time Bombs, but I could probably swing it without it. I'm not sure what I would take instead though, being able to squeeze a Stormclad in as a bond target would be dope but I dunno if Haley can handle that many jacks. Considering I never ever give focus to the Centurion it probably wouldn't be a big deal.

No, but you could put a Defender or a Hunter in there. Less spell shenanigans, but more straight up killiness.

Chicken Slayer
Nov 7, 2009
I'm not sure about running both the Gun Mages and Thunderhead, given that they both do sort of the same thing (killing high-def, low arm models, though Gun Mages do get push). How do they work for you? You could free up some points if need be and take the Black 13th in their place.

If you want to drop the Lancer form the list, you can take a Hunter instead and stick it on Junior. He's got enough focus to run it properly and with Extended control he can give it focus from 12 inches away, which should keep him safe and give Haley more focus to play around with. Also gives you some more jack-busting punch.

Only other thing I can think of without dramatically changing the list is that you're underusing Haley's bond: it's amazing and you should exploit it as much as possible. The Stormclad is a better bond target, but the Centurion is still good. Really, you want any Cygnar jack with reach to exploit the fact that if you engage targets without reach and pop your feat, you get what amounts to two turns worth of punching on a target.

That or pick up the Defender as SJ suggested and bond that. With Temporal Acceleration and the 4 focus from the bond, you can throw out 2 fully boosted shots. Every Turn.

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Playing a 50pt. steamroller on sunday, have my 2 lists ready, but I'm iffy about the last few points in epic doomy.

Here's the lists:

Jarl Skuld, Devil of the Thornwood +6 points
* Dire Troll Bomber 10 points
* Earthborn Dire Troll 10 points
* Troll Impaler 5 points
* Runebearer 2 points

Fell Caller Hero 3 points
Feralgeist 1 point
10 Nyss Hunters 10 points
Stone Scribe Chronicler 2 points
Trollkin Champion Hero 3 points
10 Trollkin Fennblades 8 points
* Fennblade Officer & Drummer 2 points

-----

Hoarluk Doomshaper, Rage of Dhunia +6 points
* Mulg the Ancient 12 points
* Rök 11 points
* Troll Axer 6 points

Janissa Stonetide 3 points
10 Kriel Warriors 6 points
* Kriel Warrior Standard & Piper 2 points
4 Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes 3 points
* Stone Scribe Elder 1 point
Troll Whelps 2 points

Jarl Skuld solves a lot of problems for me and he's just all around fun. With my edoomy list I just want to force my opponent to choose between an all infantry list and a beast heavy list. The list runs fine, but I'm not sure about the kriel warriors.

The 35 pt version of the list has doomshapers in it and no Rok. But for scenarios I figured I would run a cheap tarpit. Alternatively, I could get the runeshapers back in the list and fill it out with a Totem Hunter & Feralgeist. Feedback appreciated!

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
code:
Trollblood #71002	Warlock Hoarluk Doomshaper
Trollblood #71009	Scattergunners Unit
Trollblood #71010	Scattergunners
Trollblood #71019	Fell Caller
Trollblood #71034	Hoarluk Doomshaper, Rage of Dhunia
Trollblood #71036	Mulg the Ancient Unique Heavy Warbeast
Trollblood #71058	Dire Troll Heavy Warbeast Plastic Kit
Trollblood #71060	Epic Warlock Grissel Bloodsong, Marshal of the Kriels
Trollblood #71062	Rok Heavy Warbeast Character (Upgrade Kit)
Trollblood #71064	Trollkin Scattergunner Officer & Standard Unit Attachment
drat YOU, KING OF MOUNTAINS! YOU HAVE COST ME MUCH MONEY!

I guess I am completing Trolls before ordering Menoth plastics...

Chicken Slayer
Nov 7, 2009

Willeh posted:

Playing a 50pt. steamroller on sunday, have my 2 lists ready, but I'm iffy about the last few points in epic doomy.

-----

Hoarluk Doomshaper, Rage of Dhunia +6 points
* Mulg the Ancient 12 points
* Rök 11 points
* Troll Axer 6 points

Janissa Stonetide 3 points
10 Kriel Warriors 6 points
* Kriel Warrior Standard & Piper 2 points
4 Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes 3 points
* Stone Scribe Elder 1 point
Troll Whelps 2 points

Jarl Skuld solves a lot of problems for me and he's just all around fun. With my edoomy list I just want to force my opponent to choose between an all infantry list and a beast heavy list. The list runs fine, but I'm not sure about the kriel warriors.

The 35 pt version of the list has doomshapers in it and no Rok. But for scenarios I figured I would run a cheap tarpit. Alternatively, I could get the runeshapers back in the list and fill it out with a Totem Hunter & Feralgeist. Feedback appreciated!

Ok, so troll help. Bear in mind that I don't play Trolls and am merely a victim of them most of the time, but hopefully this can help. Also, I don't know how you play, so this might be garbage or not feisable.

The first thing that comes to mind is that your list has no Cabers. This is a problem: Kriel Warriors are ok as a Tar pit, but with Cabers they get the ability to actually do neat tricks, like slamming your Warriors through high defence, low armour infantry. They also give your Earthborn easy access to a high power weapon that he can borrow. I don't know how well that beast combo works for you, but I don't think you need Rok in that list. You lack the throw-away beasts to stick his animus on (though tbh I've only seen Gorax in play, not Rok), so I'd recommend dropping Rock for a Mauler (which has, incidentally, probably the best animus of any of the Dire Trolls) and grabbing 2 Cabers.

Furthermore, you can really max out your threat ranges as E Doomie by sticking Lanysaa Ryssal in your list. Something to consider, because the only thing better than +5 to your threat range is +7 to it (Axer, Feat & Hunters Mark). That'll change your list comp a fair bit, but you can consider it.

Otherwise, the only change I can think of is that I'm not sure you need Jenissa. You can probably keep Doomie far enough back not to get threatened too much by stuff. Again, your mileage may vary, but of all the stuff in your list she seems the most "thrown in there just cause" of all the options. Dropping her for 3 cabers could work well, but that's up to you: she does combo well with the Earthborn after all, and your Jarl list probably doesn't need it.

Only other thing I could suggest is taking Nyss with eDoomie instead of with Jarl (prob replacing the Kriel Warriors for them), since otherwise your eDoomie list is completely melee based and a unit like Nyss could give some added flexibility whilst still serving as a decent tar pit. But I don't honestly if you want Nyss to be a good tar pit you might as well take Borka and go all Lets Play Khador Iron Flesh with them.

Final option? Take more whelps. You're going to be running hot enough over many beasts that maybe 5 aren't going to cut it. 10 will work though and will mean you'll have to think less about using them. With 10 whelps, you can afford to toss 3-to-5 on the field because you'll have plenty in reserve.

Anyway, bottom line, get at least one Caber so your Kriel Warriors aren't completely useless and your Earthborn can punch at P+S 19. Everything else can be whatever you drat well feel like. Just pick what fits your playstyle in the day you have before the game starts.

Chicken Slayer fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Apr 21, 2012

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

That's a pretty good analysis, thanks! I'm gonna go practice tomorrow, might try some cabers & stuff in there as well as the kriels!

I've been going back & forth on a lot of troll casters lately, I feel like locking myself into 2 is gonna help me get some lists down and win some tourney games.

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

My favorite part of this hobby is the rules arguments.
No, dexefiend! Stay strong! Judicator, dude! JUDICATOR.

dexefiend
Apr 25, 2003

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

Feeple posted:

No, dexefiend! Stay strong! Judicator, dude! JUDICATOR.

but but but there aren't any hot Judicator pics to drool over!

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

Menoth is testing you, ok? This is the flame; patience will burn away your weakness, and you will exit, joyusly bathed in Menoth's love, vis a vis a bad-rear end Colossal.

Srsly.

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Feeple posted:

Menoth is testing you, ok? This is the flame; patience will burn away your weakness, and you will exit, joyusly bathed in Menoth's love, vis a vis a bad-rear end Colossal.

Srsly.
:ocelot::smug:

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Demoed Warmachine at a con today here, and it was a nightmare. A nice guy curious about the game came over and I showed him how to play, but then some kid, maybe twelve years old, picked up my painted ironclad and slayer and bashed them together like actionfigures. I told him not to, that they were hard to repaint and he replied "so, itd take me like five minutes to paint these!"

It was a very aggravating afternoon.

Tanon
Mar 14, 2011

I has a hat..

Demoed Warmachine at a con today here, and it was a nightmare. A nice guy curious about the game came over and I showed him how to play, but then some kid, maybe twelve years old, picked up my painted ironclad and slayer and bashed them together like actionfigures. I told him not to, that they were hard to repaint and he replied "so, itd take me like five minutes to paint these!"

Murder. MURDER!

Gay Polymers
Jun 14, 2005

I hear voices in my head
They talk to me
They understand
Where are my keys?
Note to self: Get more Control Points when playing tournaments. They are more important than caster kills.

12 player tourney today, 2nd-5th place all ended the tournament 2-1, so it came down to Strength of Schedule and CP's.

I took 5th. :(

Feeple
Jul 17, 2004

are you demoing at Adepticon?

Oh, and yeah, this is why I'm in favor of plastic.

KSAF Staff Report
Dec 5, 2011

#acolyte faggot Hall of Fame
Ask me about trying to get published by The Black Library in between the minutes of Traffic Court reporting. Also ask me about having a game survival rate worse than the Infant Mortality Rate of Afghanistan

You have my sympathy. I hope the damage was easily repairable?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

Feeple posted:

are you demoing at Adepticon?

Oh, and yeah, this is why I'm in favor of plastic.

No, PretzCon here in Omaha/Bellevue Nebraska. My friend is at Adepticon and I hope he's having a blast!

KSAF Staff Report posted:

You have my sympathy. I hope the damage was easily repairable?

No damage that I could ascertain, I got lucky. I felt like such a nerd wanting say "NO MY MINIS BE CAREFUL" but he was being that bad about it.

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

Here's a lesson for you Warmahordes kids, don't forget about the killbox. Final Hardcore at Adepticon the dude playing Jake (netualize or something like that on the PP and F&F forums) had him on the ropes both army and deathclock-wise before running his Terminus out and killing himself. :v:

Also, Adjudicator is goona own, it's a jack so the choir can affect it.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

The Aberrant posted:

Here's a lesson for you Warmahordes kids, don't forget about the killbox. Final Hardcore at Adepticon the dude playing Jake (netualize or something like that on the PP and F&F forums) had him on the ropes both army and deathclock-wise before running his Terminus out and killing himself. :v:

Also, Adjudicator is goona own, it's a jack so the choir can affect it.

Me and three friends played a 15 point, 2v2 real quick last night. TURN loving TWO both my teammate and one of the opponents killboxed themselves. Neither of them are even remotely new players either. It was the dumbest/silliest.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here
Circle of Orboros Gargantuan will just be a massive immobile tree with advance deployment... I can see it now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tanon
Mar 14, 2011

I has a hat..
Yeah, Jake/Neutralyze won Adepticon Masters and Hardcore against Jeremy Lee (Menoth) and Erik Nelson (Cryx) respectively. Both guys from the Houston meta with Will Pagani and co. So, Jake seems to be far and away the best WMH player nationally. Diecon, Gencon, WMW Invitational, and Adepticon champ in the last year. And Erik kill boxed himself running from two Angelii. That's understandable.

• Locked thread