Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Citizen Rat posted:

Apparently running 6+ miles is what it takes to tire out my dog.

We know Buddy's getting old (he's probably about 10, now) because he's good with just one walk a day. :( He's down-graded into "normal" dog status. You wouldn't think he's as old as he is because he still has a ton of energy, but comparing that one walk to the at least 3 really good ones we used to take him on when we first got him, and it's kinda sad. :( He also has a couple of old man moles sprouting up around his lips and a fatty pad near his hip. Quit aging, dog! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Poor Buddy! I really dread Sitka growing old because it is going to break my heart to pieces but I know I have at least another good 8-10 years before that happens.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!
Yeah Buddy's not allowed to get old :( Kaidan's starting to feel his age too I think, he's been a little slower lately, fewer RUN SUPER FAST GO GO GO bursts. We were looking at old pictures of him the other day and his facial coloring has gotten so much lighter over the 2 1/2 years we've had him. I think we're definitely looking into hip surgery soon-ish but my SO has surgery that's going to leave me dealing with the dogs alone for 6-8 weeks over the summer, so we can't do much for him until that's all settled. :sigh: I really wish we had a better idea of how old he is, our best guesses put him at 6-8 years but given that all signs point to bad breeding, him being a runt, or both, I worry about how old he'll end up being :(

On a happier note (and completely off topic for this thread) Eris turns 3 on Monday! She's all grown up :3:

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

My dog thinks he's a pretty lady.

So many pups! :3: I haven't seen Hrafn in forever, Sock Weasel. Post mooooooore!

Oh man, I need to post pictures of Koji as a puppy, when we first got him, and now. I never noticed until I looked at his adoption pictures but his face has turned white! And he only turns 4 this month. He's going to look like such an old man when he is an old man. :3:

Mr Pfox and I totally freak out about Koji dying and how distraught we'll be even though it should be another 10-ish years from now at least. Then we have to think about other, happier things, because thinking of our dog that's fine now dying in the future really bums us out. :(

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Pssshhh! Don't kill off my dog! He might be getting old, but I know he's got a crap-ton of years left. Average age for huskies is 15, and I've known a lot older than that. :colbert: Hell, my in-laws' old mutt Blackjack is turning 15 or 16 this year. :3: It's just weird to think how he's 10, turning old, and just now to the point of energy of a lab or something. :laugh:

Also, I agree about Hrafn. :colbert: That video was too cute. :3:

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
So I have read the whole thread. Thank you all for all this info and excellent photos.

I have never had a dog, but I would like to get one in a few years time (right now I work too much and don't have the housing for it).

I seem to be allergic to most dogs that most people have (my friends goldens and labs). I would like a dog that is quiet, relatively calm, and good around people. It doesn't need to be a golden in terms of friendliness but I don't want a dog that barks at or scares people. It doesn't need to give me love all the time. I just want a companion who is also friendly with others.

I work at a college, and in my current plan I'd probably still be here when I got the dog. A coworker who recently retired used to bring her dog to her office and it would mostly chill out there and she'd occasionally take it for walks around campus. I could see myself doing this, and while I won't have a huge yard in the Boston suburbs, I will have a bunch of campus for the dog to run around for exercise is needed, and probably play with some of the students too.

So that's the basic situation, and my question is: might a Samoyed be a good dog for me? I have read they are good with people and kids, and lazier / less assholish than other primitives. I love their aesthetics. I have read some that they seem to provoke less allergies than other breeds despite shedding so much (though I know this varies greatly by person and dog). The combination of aesthetics, temperament, and so forth that I've seen seems really promising, but I know Dogs 101 and Wikipedia are places to stop this inquiry, not to finish it.

Again, this is at least a few years down the road, so no rush; I'm just trying to get a handle on what my options might be, meaning what are breeds that might be a good fit and then the living situation that fits well with them. Because I've never had a dog or anything I know I don't know the answer or even necessarily know the questions; I'm trying to figure out what both are.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

They're not really low energy, but they're also not as energetic as huskies or mals in my experience. For the first few years it will definitely have plenty of energy to burn and require some good play/exercise time every day (which is a good thing to do for both yourself and the dog!). That being said the dog will adjust itself to your lifestyle to some degree as it matures, provided it is given proper training and some outlets to redirect that energy.

Whether the dog is quiet and well behaved is dependent on the dog's individual personality and how it is trained/raised. The only red flags I see here are:
1) That it'd be your first dog and like most primitive breeds the Samoyed is very smart and will require more effort into training than most breeds. But if you're going to put in the time to research good training methods and put in the time to do it, there's no reason it wouldn't work.
2) Dog allergies. See if you can find a similar dog and see whether you have a reaction just to be sure you're not super allegic. If there's a good breeder around and you're looking at reserving a puppy they probably wouldn't have an issue with you meeting the parents (also an opportunity to make sure it's a good breeder!).

Sgt Froggy
Mar 22, 2012
The Mrs has fallen in love. Trouble is that the breed in question is canis lupis. And only one step removed. So while technically hybrid it isto not as per CA law for animal control. Ive contacted my vet and thats not an issue as long as the pup in question is well socialized and not aggressive.

So my question to PI, have any of you or yours had contact with hybrids and know good socialization methods? The pup is only 3 weeks so I have plenty of time for settimg up such that I may have the best chance if doing things right from day 1.

Lucky for me growing up my folks went through a chow chow showing phase so I have some back ground on how to deal with primitive breeds and the confidence balance. Additionally Ive been around the host "pack" for more than a year and have seen and survived a number of the wolf antics they try to pull.

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.
There's a huge post on hybrids and why owning/buying them is a horrible idea in general linked in the OP.

Get your wife a wolf-looking GSD or Husky mutt from a shelter instead. Your wife will prefer a dog that will look pretty but still actually want to be around her and not rip her throat out.

Sgt Froggy
Mar 22, 2012
That is pretty much what I have been working towards convincing her of. I have read the links for the OP as well as a great deal of other sites and materials. While the vast majority of the info screams its a huge risk and not worth it theres a few advocates that then undermine my fact list. It also hasn't helped that the adult "dogs" are a joy to be around.

I guess its time to just find what jar my stones have been put in and stop this now. And of course then pay the wrath charges for thwarting her.

I tried to sell her on a husky corgi cross (syb-orgi I love the bastards for the name alone) but there is almost nothing in the way of breeders or health information yet.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Sgt Froggy posted:

That is pretty much what I have been working towards convincing her of. I have read the links for the OP as well as a great deal of other sites and materials. While the vast majority of the info screams its a huge risk and not worth it theres a few advocates that then undermine my fact list. It also hasn't helped that the adult "dogs" are a joy to be around.

I guess its time to just find what jar my stones have been put in and stop this now. And of course then pay the wrath charges for thwarting her.

I tried to sell her on a husky corgi cross (syb-orgi I love the bastards for the name alone) but there is almost nothing in the way of breeders or health information yet.

Tell her no, explain that they are a liability, take her to a few shelters, let her pick a dog, other than a hybrid, that she'd like.

If she throws a tantrum for not being allowed/able to have a possibly dangerous animal, then she's being childish.

Aravenna
Jun 9, 2002

DOOK
I got a GSD/Husky (or something) mix from a rescue and he has fully satisfied all lingering "I want a wolf" desires from my childhood. Also he snuggles. Would a wolf snuggle? I think not.

Engineer Lenk
Aug 28, 2003

Mnogo losho e!
If she really likes the wolfy-looking dogs and y'all want to go the breeder route, show her a Vlcak.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Aravenna posted:

I got a GSD/Husky (or something) mix from a rescue and he has fully satisfied all lingering "I want a wolf" desires from my childhood. Also he snuggles. Would a wolf snuggle? I think not.

Nope, my hybrid doesnt snuggle, will try to attack injured dogs and other animals, doesnt really care about people, except if were going to leave him alone, and is absolutely lovely and i really wouldnt change him for any other thing :) Its just a challenge.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

Sgt Froggy posted:

You want either a wolfy looking mix or a Czech Vlcak.

If you want a puppy the Vlcak is the way to go, the mixes have a huge variety of looks as you'd expect. You'll get some primitive dog behaviors and the wolfy look with the Vlcak. And they're essentially low content wolfdogs with recent wolf ancestry, so they're technically what you're asking for anyways.

Here's a good breeder: http://galomyoak.com/

Now for a few facts.
1) Wolf hybrids also vary greatly in wolfy looks. There are very few good hybrid breeders out there, they're the only ones who produced really wolfy looking low content litters consistently because they actually know what the hell they're doing, and THEY aren't likely to sell the puppies to anybody they don't feel has the experience and the means to take care of it.

2) Husky/Mal/GSD mixes and other mixed dogs can look very wolfy, even wolfier than a lot of the hybrids, and make up the majority of dogs you see being sold as wolf hybrids. This is my GSD/Malamute who got smacked by the genetic wolfy-stick:

Note that she's been mis-identified as a wolf hybrid by animal control when she got hauled in after snowmageddon let her hop the fence and is currently the legendary uncatchable Wolf of Herndon according to the local animal control's radio chatter. She looks like a wolf or super high content hybrid but has no recent wolf ancestry. Remember that looking like a wolf can have serious drawbacks, even if the dog is not legally a wolf hybrid.

Edit: Nikita snuggles like a champion. Best footwarmer ever during the winter months!

Warbadger fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Apr 12, 2012

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

Sgt Froggy posted:

This is because it's not actually a breed and would have no purpose, so if you found any breeders for them anyway they wouldn't be reputable by any means.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

Captain Foxy posted:

There's a huge post on hybrids and why owning/buying them is a horrible idea in general linked in the OP.

Get your wife a wolf-looking GSD or Husky mutt from a shelter instead. Your wife will prefer a dog that will look pretty but still actually want to be around her and not rip her throat out.

To be fair wolf hybrids act mostly like primitive breeds, just a bit more extreme in the same behaviors. They're very social and friendly *for the people they know* and timid around those they don't know, not aggressive. I've taken care of 2 hybrids in the past for a few months and both were great dogs with no overt signs of aggression or challenges because the owners had properly socialized them.

The one aggression factor you DO need to take into consideration is "Winter Wolf Syndrome". You do not want to be around an unfixed female wolf hybrid during the breeding season.

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Warbadger posted:

To be fair wolf hybrids act mostly like primitive breeds, just a bit more extreme in the same behaviors.

A huge, huge, huge distinction, though, that needs to be taken into account, is that dogs have been bred, both by evolution and human intervention, to read human body language. In recent years, they have done cognition tests that show dogs can understand humans instinctively, even more than chimps. Wolves lack this evolutionary skill, which makes them more difficult to handle and, like was mentioned, more detached from owners. They did a test where food was left in a cage and both wolves and dogs were set on it to try and get it out. The dogs tried for a minute, but then realizing a human was there, they stopped and looked at them as if they were asking for help. The wolves (who are completely tame and socialized to humans) just kept going at the problem on their own. Hybrids (unless bred so far away from wolves you can't really call them such anymore) will have an unpredictable personality, swinging either way with biddability. It doesn't help that the dogs typically mixed with wolves are chosen based solely on appearance, so you get high energy dogs like huskies or mals who themselves lean towards independent thinking that don't bring much biddability to the equation.

Also, like Warbadger already said, a good chunk of hybrids don't even look like wolves. A purebred husky can look more like a wolf half the time. Generally, the lower the content, the more removed from the wolf genetics, and the more "muttly" the dog looks. So, yeah, a DOG mutt is a better option, then. :)

Warbadger posted:

You want either a wolfy looking mix or a Czech Vlcak.

If you want a puppy the Vlcak is the way to go, the mixes have a huge variety of looks as you'd expect. You'll get some primitive dog behaviors and the wolfy look with the Vlcak. And they're essentially low content wolfdogs with recent wolf ancestry, so they're technically what you're asking for anyways.

Czechoslovakian Vlcak. :eng101: People from Slovakia get POed when you shorten it, they take it personally.

I love love love love love Vlcaks. :haw: I actually just filled out my paperwork a couple weeks ago to officially join the Czechoslovakian Vlcak Club of America! :dance: Sadly, don't know how long it'll be before I actually get to own one, but I digress...

Vlcaks are a wonderful breed, but they have their own challenges that people need to be ready for. Think about taking the independent nature of a primitive breed with the energy and drive of a working line GSD. They take a very strong understanding of positive training and canine behavior. I know you said your family has been involved with chows in the past, how much experience did YOU get personally? What dogs have you owned before, on your own? How much experience do you have training?

Living in CA, you're in luck, there's a whole slew of CsVs living out in your area! If you're thinking of one, you can get in contact with the breed club and see if someone near you would be willing to let you meet their dogs. Here's a couple links (I guess I should add them to the breed write up, huh?) for more info:

http://www.czechoslovakianvlcak.org/ <--- Page should be getting even better soon, it's in the middle of a huge overhaul.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/113104538708230/ <--- CSVCA Facebook page. Really great way to get info, there are a lot of great, active members there, including at least one woman from CA with a CsV. :)

Sgt Froggy
Mar 22, 2012
Thank you to everyone for your valuable input. For continuation on the story I rescued the stones and told her that its a nonstarter. While I have had (some) experience with training (the folks were trying to train me and my brother to show as much as the dogs) I don't trust her work ethics to handle those kinds of conditions.

So that argument out of the way It is back to the shelters.

As for the wolfies I have contacted a local wolf sanctuary that may be willing to help and or take the pups off of the owners hands. These pups were pure accident and they were talking as if to just give away or shelter drop these babies. I for one was only realy considering the idea with the hope that at least one got a good home. If this works out all of them (may) end up with much better lease on life.

More to follow no doubt.

Sock Weasel
Sep 13, 2010

paisleyfox posted:

I haven't seen Hrafn in forever, Sock Weasel. Post mooooooore!

Okay :3:

This seems to pretty much be Iyola's body language when instigating play. "Chase me chase me I HATE YOU chase me ♥" Is she socially retarded or is this just normal huskymix weirdness? Raf will freeze with his tail up and waving, ears up but tilted back, and the most confused expression on his face as he tries to sniff at her tongue.

Dinner time!

I'm really glad to see some progress on the wolfdog.org pages towards a good breed club in the UK. There's still hope for us yet! I'm also glad to see people contributing to it who are in the same boat as myself; my dog is from sadly non-FCI lines, he's neutered and I would never dream of breeding a non-FCI dog, and he's not the most 'typey' looking CSV, but we can sure as hell work towards changing the UK's current situation with some careful hard work.

Aravenna
Jun 9, 2002

DOOK
Finally caught Quaffle doing a full huskyball, when I actually had a camera!

I washed that blanket three days ago, dog! :argh:

Today's result of his daily brushing:

Before I got him I said I definitely didn't want a Malamute or a Husky or anything due to the shedding. That went out the window as soon as I met him. Oh well, at least he seems to think that brushing is awesome; he stretches out on his side as far as he can and acts like he's getting a massage. When I'm done with one side, I just roll him to the other and he flops over with no problem. Being a dog must be pretty great.

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Sock Weasel posted:

This seems to pretty much be Iyola's body language when instigating play. "Chase me chase me I HATE YOU chase me ♥" Is she socially retarded or is this just normal huskymix weirdness? Raf will freeze with his tail up and waving, ears up but tilted back, and the most confused expression on his face as he tries to sniff at her tongue.

Is licking through the teeth like that common when she does it? Is she ever growling, or does she ever get snappy? If not, looking at the picture, it's quite possible she's just "smiling". :3: Raf's posture is very puffed up and dominant, he's standing very tall, tail in the air, very confident. The other dog has her tail down, ears back a bit, and the stance looks almost like a play bow, or (like you said) a "come chase me!" kinda thing. Licking is an appeasement gesture, as is a smile like that, where you can see the sides of the teeth. Showing only front teeth is more aggressive. It could be that the husky is just the more timid/submissive dog in the relationship. :3: Maybe Raf's telling her to get back in the kitchen?

quote:

Dinner time!

Oh god this picture kills me. :3:

quote:

I'm really glad to see some progress on the wolfdog.org pages towards a good breed club in the UK. There's still hope for us yet! I'm also glad to see people contributing to it who are in the same boat as myself; my dog is from sadly non-FCI lines, he's neutered and I would never dream of breeding a non-FCI dog, and he's not the most 'typey' looking CSV, but we can sure as hell work towards changing the UK's current situation with some careful hard work.

I so agree!! I haven't been keeping up too much lately, but it is really great to see. Nothing changes if good owners like you don't take action!

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

That is Kaidan's exact posture when he's trying to get Eris to start chasing him :3: Hrafn is absolutely adorable. Good to hear about the improvements in the UK. I haven't been keeping up at all lately, but I notice the same stupid drama on Facebook sometimes that made me stop reading the wolfdog forums as much as it is.

Sgt Froggy
Mar 22, 2012
An update for the hybrids as I promised.

We told the owners that we didn't really feel comfortable with taking the pup and they were understandably disappointed. We found out today that the little guy the Mrs wanted has been adopted now.

This puts me free and clear to go find a rescue that she/we can more easily handle. Thanks again PI for all the excellent advice.

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

You're very welcome! Keep us updated on your dog search, too, you'll have to let us know what you decide on. :3:

Sgt Froggy
Mar 22, 2012

WolfensteinBag posted:

You're very welcome! Keep us updated on your dog search, too, you'll have to let us know what you decide on. :3:

I'll have to bump my SA plan and figure out the correct rules to post photos in the near future. The wolf pups (cubs?) were gorgeous there is no doubt

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

I need hour opinions/ideas, people! So I'm in the process of starting up a side business doing at home training geared towards primitive breeds. :3: I figure I'm always trying to help people that are struggling with these dogs, and I'm sick of giving away advice for free. Of all the ridiculous things, though, I'm stuck on a name! I want to have it lean towards primitive breed dogs, but sound broader than actually saying primitive or spitz or anything like that. I also want it to sound more professional than "clever", staying away from puns, word play, etc. Just kinda burned out on that sort of thing from the grooming world. If you guys have any ideas for me, I'd really appreciate it!

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

WolfensteinBag posted:

I need hour opinions/ideas, people! So I'm in the process of starting up a side business doing at home training geared towards primitive breeds. :3: I figure I'm always trying to help people that are struggling with these dogs, and I'm sick of giving away advice for free. Of all the ridiculous things, though, I'm stuck on a name! I want to have it lean towards primitive breed dogs, but sound broader than actually saying primitive or spitz or anything like that. I also want it to sound more professional than "clever", staying away from puns, word play, etc. Just kinda burned out on that sort of thing from the grooming world. If you guys have any ideas for me, I'd really appreciate it!
I'm just going to train of thought a bunch of stuff out. Feel free to completely ignore, steal, or modify any of these:

Neolithic training?
Caveman's best friend?
Dire (wolf) straits? <no wolf, just so you get the reference :P)
Co-Evolution?
Baser Instincts?
I've got 99 Problems and a Primitive Breed is one?
Man's oldest friend?

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Siochain posted:

I've got 99 Problems and a Primitive Breed is one?

I've got 99 problems and they are all primitives breeds.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

NO gently caress YOU DAD!-The Primitive Breeds Thread.

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Siochain posted:

I've got 99 Problems and a Primitive Breed is one

Oh my god, if I could get away with this I totally would.

Sock Weasel
Sep 13, 2010

That name gets my vote as well. :colbert:

I caught them snuggled up together this morning! Usually Iyola will steal the dog bed outside of my bedroom door at night and Hrafn will be on it in the morning, or vice-versa, but they were flopped out like this this morning. :3:

Stairs are comfy. (I need to get myself a digital camera instead of this crappy phone, augh)

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

WolfensteinBag posted:

Oh my god, if I could get away with this I totally would.

Hahah glad one was good.
Go with "98 Training"...99 problems minus the one you are fixing :P
Great "hidden" meaning hahah

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
"Dingos won't eat your baby"

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

"No This Chow Isn't A Wolf"-Primitive Breed thread

btw sock, your dogs are pretty! :3:

I do have a question for anyone who owns a husky. How rare/uncommon is the blue-eye thing? There's a Husky at work named Jax, who has one brown eye, one blue eye. I've seen a few huskies with it, now that I think about it, and I'm curious.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

Leader of the Pack primitive breed training?

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Skyscraper posted:

Leader of the Pack primitive breed training?

But then they'll be all disappointed when you tell them "don't alpha roll the chow unless it's to rub your face all over its belly and abbloooflffofofofo".

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Bear Rape posted:

But then they'll be all disappointed when you tell them "don't alpha roll the chow unless it's to rub your face all over its belly and abbloooflffofofofo".

This has been my problem, anything that relates to the breeds being old also make it sound like the training is out of date/dominance related. I came up with a slogan, at least, so I'm kinda working my was backwards:

"Positive Training for Willful Breeds"

I'm also thinking of something along these lines, but I feel like there's a better, perfect first word waiting out there:

Determined Spirit Dog Training
Tenacious Spirit
Steadfast Spirit
etc...

Hmmmm.... Thoughts?

Edit:

Assertive Spirit
Bold Spirit
Valiant Spirit?

WolfensteinBag fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Apr 20, 2012

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

I think you might be shoe horning yourself into a corner if you set out to focus entirely on primitive breeds right from the start. Once you make a name for yourself you might have people searching you out for their Huskies, etc, but until then you're going to have loads of people asking you about their Shih-poos and Heinz 57 Mutts.

One trainer I know of specializes in what she refers to as "when pigs fly" types of dogs, ie, dogs who are disinclined to work with you unless there's something in it for them. She uses LOADS of shaping and environmentally based negative reinforcement. It's neat to see.

I know a guy in the city who has a training facility called When Hounds Fly, and Beagles are his breed of choice.

Apparently "When ___ Fly" is a common facility name. It's catchy. And probably overused.

I'm not loving the ___ Spirit names. It just comes off as too wannabe mystic, and I would roll my eyes at a place called that if I passed by.

I tend to like the more punny names. How about something like, "Partners in Crime"? Or... "My Life With Dogs"? "Me, My Dog and I"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.
Steadfast Spirit Dog Training has a really nice ring to it, and I like your slogan.

• Locked thread