Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
low quality jpeg
Mar 10, 2012

dis my dogge gabe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Artemis my Maine Coon kitty :3:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

vxskud posted:

Artemis my Maine Coon kitty :3:

It's Gandalfcat!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Josh Lyman posted:

It's Gandalfcat!

Quick! Post a picture!

Noah usually knows when I'm going to leave and does his best to prevent me from packing. He's a drat heavy cat, too (my room was a mess; was really ill)

lushka16
Apr 8, 2003

Doctor of Love
College Slice
Man's best sidekick.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ginny Field
Dec 18, 2007

What if there is some boy-beast running around Camp Crystal Lake?
Ginny and Burt photodump incoming.

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo

Ginny Field posted:

Ginny and Burt photodump incoming.

That's such a beautiful coat colour/pattern. What's it called?

I'm starting to think that there's some whippet way back in our dog's pedigree. (New couch is coming soon now that our puppy has stopped eating it.)

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Andohz posted:

That's such a beautiful coat colour/pattern. What's it called?

Ginny looks like she is a heavily ticked extreme white piebald black and tan. She's interesting because she looks more spotty/freckly than the usual cattle dog roan.

Major is also extreme white piebald but is much less heavily ticked.

Ginny Field
Dec 18, 2007

What if there is some boy-beast running around Camp Crystal Lake?

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Ginny looks like she is a heavily ticked extreme white piebald black and tan. She's interesting because she looks more spotty/freckly than the usual cattle dog roan.

That's really neat-- I never really knew what to call her and usually just default to "she's a blue heeler, just not as... blue."

I also frequently tell her she'd make a lovely scarf. Usually when she's getting up to mischief.

Surprise!

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Anyone who posts in the bird thread has seen my flock but I figured I'd post here because I love any excuse to show off my feathered idiots.

This is Archer, my male cockatiel. He talks and is totally alpha. His favorite phrases are "Whatcha doing?" and "Are you a cockatiel or a derpatiel?"

Elle is the consummate ladytiel. Her hobbies include looking dainty and chewing on my glasses

Hunter was born on 4/20 and is either the derpiest cockatiel ever or just stoned all the time. I'm not sure.

Finally there's Anais. She's the bitchy one in the flock.

snarkcookie
Mar 25, 2007

Delicious Sarcastic Morsels with Every Bite!

Click for even bigger version of Keira trying to figure out why I've been looking at flowers for the last 15 minutes instead of throwing her tennis ball for her.

galaxy
Sep 2, 2011
This is Torgo, my Russian Tortoise. Yes, he is named after Torgo from Manos.

He is a scientist and he enjoys to eat dandelions and bask in the sun.

He can also run shockingly fast and climb to the top of his bunny cage (not a lie or an exaggeration). He hasn't done this in a while, and I assume it's because he's bigger/heavier now:

thecobra
Aug 9, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Cats, always sleeping.

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

I wanted to post some recent pics of my beautiful lovely gorgeous kitty, Madame Jacqueline Onassis Bouvier Ginsberg. Or Jackie. I actually just made up everything except Jackie, but I'm constantly trying to think of amusing long names based on famous Jackies combined with other names vaguely related to my family. Anyway.

Look at those eyes! Is that not an unbelievably pretty kitty-cat, right there? Out of curiosity, do you guys think she looks angry, there? If I didn't know Jackie (who is the most gentle and pacifistic of all cats I've known) I'd think she was annoyed and about to attack there. And she might be a little annoyed that I'm snapped pictures instead of showering her with love and affection at this particular moment. But my parents think she's looking affectionate here, for some reason. Anyway, she's certainly not furious, in that her ears aren't back and the pupils aren't totally dilated. I think she's happy, but curious.

Now *this* is a happy (albeit sleepy) kitty-cat :3:

A little blown out from the sunlight behind her, but I still like the pic. Shows off the beautiful reddish-orange accenting in the fur on her tummy :swoon:

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

I think they may have switched my dog out at the groomer today. It was time for his spring shave, since it is starting to heat up.
Before:

After:

Plus_Infinity
Apr 12, 2011

cross posted from the corgi thread because Orbit is looking so derpalicious I just had to share everywhere:

:cthulhu:

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Here's my girl, Leia:

cephei
Feb 27, 2011
Indi, the 13 week old torti..

IronBeefcurtain
Dec 13, 2004

Who cried out for BOOMHAMMER?
My Chow Mufasa, master of everything the light touches:

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Louie, my seventeen-year-old Bichon Frise, who is being put to sleep on Wednesday. :(

i forget
Jul 28, 2011

Nog posted:

Louie, my seventeen-year-old Bichon Frise, who is being put to sleep on Wednesday. :(

He's gorgeous, and condolences from me and my cats. I dread the day I ever have to make that decision for them.

Trinity

Pixel

There are a whole bunch of other pics of them here.

CerealCrunch
Jun 23, 2007
Here's my dog Monty. He is now extremely camera shy, and hides whenever I grab the camera so I don't think I'll get many more pictures of him.

Stongpa
Jan 14, 2012

"I am not, I will not be.
I have not, I will not have.
This frightens all children,
And kills fear in the wise."

~ Nagarjuna

Nog posted:

Sorry to hear that. My Bichon is only six. Here is a picture when he was a puppy.

Stongpa fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Apr 19, 2012

The Duke of Avon
Apr 12, 2011

These are technically my family's cats, but as I am currently visiting my parents they are temporarily ALL MINE okay. They're both four; we got them as kittens in 2007.

This is Fons. She likes to thunder about the house like a maniac, and you can tell when she is about to do so because her eyes will look especially mad. Her dream scenario is where she is in a room full of thousands of people and they are all there to see her.

This is Eppy. All she wants out of life is to be petted. Constantly, until your hands fall off presumably. She is shy and dumb and ridiculously soft.

They both purr very loudly and I find that satisfying.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Stop barking out the window at people on the sidewalk! :argh:

And messing up the guest bed

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic
I adopted Ringo here from the local shelter not too long ago. Got him at 6 weeks, he's now about 5 months old. Likes to perch on my shoulder while I'm working and go to sleep.

And Merlin, my extremely difficult to photograph ferret. Won't look at the camera or sit still for more than a second. He's almost 5 years old now.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
Mr. Elvis as seen pretty much every weekend morning waiting for me to wake up for our morning walk. I always wonder what is going on in that little puppy head of his, he always looks so at peace.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Apr 21, 2012

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

What do you mean Boston Terriers are weird looking? They look perfectly fi-

Oh. :catstare:

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Sheltie, pillow, cute.
Please note his black/white whiskers.

SRQ fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Apr 21, 2012

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The last time I was here, I got the 1 week probation because I had been linked to this thread and didn't see the OP's requirement of posting a pic. :smith:

But not this time! Here are Leo and CJ:

Dekaar
Mar 31, 2012

Heres a few of the collection of strays and animal shelter rescues living in my house.

Thats Ivan.

Ivan and his sister Charlie.

Charlie again.

Lil'alf and Balckie(Original I know)

And Blackie with Patches hiding under the chair.

and Sellotape :)

Abiggoat
Feb 21, 2008

Kill yourself!

I always post pictures of the hound on Google+ for the goons there, so I thought why not throw him in here too?

He's called Vinnie but he goes by Dogface, Muttley, Woofers, Hound; just about anything really.

He'll let you do anything to him. Here my sister is pinning him in preparation to be hog tied:

Carpet sharking:

Had to:

My favourite thing to do is wake him up with my phone's flash:

malcriada
Mar 21, 2012

This is my first born

Roux

I found him on the side of the street, he gave me scabies, I love him.

This is ... well you can call him N2 as I am not sure if his real name will get me a ban.

He was one of three, I found homes for his brothers and he was just way too timid. Only recently did he start warming up to me, but I think its cause he likes wet food and his butt scratched... he has fear in his eyes 85% of the time.

Both of my sons :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
Here is Sigmund/Veri, my Scottish fold kitteh :v:

I'm fierce!!!

Cat Planet fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Apr 24, 2012

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Therion posted:

Here is Sigmund, my Scottish fold kitteh :v:

I'm fierce!!!

I want this cat. Bad.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

This is a lie they don't actually get along

malcriada
Mar 21, 2012

I just found this photo, and it looks like they were posing.

Skizzles
Feb 21, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love,
Poop in a box.
Time for cheesy Instagram shots of Shadow.

Goofy ears. :3:

Wabznasm
Jul 19, 2006

Rof Rof

malcriada posted:

This is ... well you can call him N2 as I am not sure if his real name will get me a ban.
Oh come on now. (Did you call your cat friend of the family?)

Barky is evolving!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)

Skizzles posted:

Time for cheesy Instagram shots of Shadow.

Goofy ears. :3:

Love those ears :3:

Ah, Instagram. Never before has there been such an easy way to bombard complete strangers with real time pictures of my pets! :lol:

Ford started kneading his paw right after this :gonk:

Zoso... so smug.

Arthur's asking for a beating.

Pretty Ed :3:

Zoso's expression when he thinks my husband is never coming out of Lowe's.

(if you want to add me, I'm there under "donrufie")

• Locked thread