Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
COLT CABANA IS GETTING HOT DOGS ON MAY 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

CM Punk posted:

Well. May 9th I'm officially out of goals. Back to the lab.... @Cubs

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

smashpro1 posted:

D'aw, good for Punk :unsmith:

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I thought he had already done that once before.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I think he threw out the first pitch once before.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

DannoMack posted:

I think he threw out the first pitch once before.

He did in July but they want him to sing Take Me Out To The Ballgame which is an even bigger honor at Wrigley.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I don't watch baseball so what are they asking him to do exactly?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

sing a song

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxyjkXrUzdE

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Read posts

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Glitterbomber posted:

D'aw, good for Punk :unsmith:

JR was like "Can I come, too? :kiddo:", and Punk said yes.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

smashpro1 posted:

JR was like "Can I come, too? :kiddo:", and Punk said yes.

Mannn I would let JR go everywhere with me just so he could commentate my life.

BAH GAWD BAH GAWD HE JUST BOUGHT HIMSELF A WHOPPER!!

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Frot Lesnar posted:

Read posts

I was making sure it wasn't what I thought it was. After watching that video I assume Punk's saying no, right? That's cheesy as hell

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Why would he say no? That's probably one of the very things left on Punk's bucket list. For someone from a city from Chicago who's VERY proud of their sports teams, that has to be one of the greatest honors in the world. Especially at Wrigley Field.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I was making sure it wasn't what I thought it was. After watching that video I assume Punk's saying no, right? That's cheesy as hell

Earlier on this page is a tweet of Punk's saying that now he doesn't have any more goals after this. So yeah, this is a lifelong dream of his. He's probably not saying no.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

You are bad at understanding things.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Speaking as someone who grew up across the lake from Chicago, and so has watched Chicago-area TV for a fair portion of his life:

Singing at the 7th Inning Stretch at Wrigley Field in Chicago is like receiving a Life Peerage from Queen Elizabeth. After which, the ghosts of Ed McMahon and Dick Clark come down and present you with a billion dollar Publishers Clearinghouse check. Followed by a call from Bearded Commander Riker. Who offers you a lift on the U.S.S. Enterprise. To the pleasure planet Risa. Which just happens to be hosting a delegation from the Planet of Nympho Collegiate Cheerleaders.

(it's a pretty BIG FUCKIN' DEAL in Chicago, is what I'm sayin')

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

It is a big deal for any Cubs fan as this downstater would gladly do if offered.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

If Major League Baseball were a human body, the Cubs would be it's unwiped rear end in a top hat.

That being said, I'm sure it's a great honor for a fan.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Well good for Punk. Chicago does kick rear end. I've only been once

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Ladies and Goons, our glorious leader Scott Steiner has spoken again. Start from below...

quote:

Arent watching you so listen to the PEOPLE,they dont want U and bitchoff to do what u did to WCW

U listen to PEOPLE....Really....well the neilson ratings system is telling U that PEOPLE

Check with bitchoff for ideas;maybe he still has David Arquette's # on speed dial

gently caress-you been in Tna for 2 1/2 yrs now.....wtf u waiting Einstein...the more u talk the stupider u sound

Collect a paycheck..if u had any great ideas u would have used them already

Spike Tv actually believe yur bullshit..yur just stringing them along so U continue to

Wtf yur planning the nxt wrestling boom....really..hogan yur a con man,a used car salesman and its hard to believe that ppl in Tna & Spi ...

Yur smarter than everybody but ppl see thru yur bullshit and yur insulting the fans intelligence

The 3 judges decide who gets a contract..it still u 3 assholes pritchard bitchoff n U..yur problem is U think

Try using that air time for a storyline or character development...3 judges ...Really...their isnt one person that believes

Or care about having a tryout match taking away valuable air time from the guys who are already there

But if hes not sayin his lines he sounds like a loving idiot...Open fight night....REALLY..all that is-indy wrestlers who nobody will know

"What ya gonna do" or "say yur prayers take yur vitamins"he sounds ok

Reading pro wrestling webpage and hogan is like a pull string doll,pull his string and if hes sayin

Garrett is about to understand negative when he finds out what the # 609 represents..when a bitchoff is in the ring chant 609

95% of support has bn positive but i will respond to some of the negative that dont seem to get it

I've bn tweeting for 21/2 wks but the guys have bn putting up with this negative bullshit for 2 1/2 yrs get real bitch

Another one was cant read my tweets bcuz they r negative..no they are whats happening in Tna now since hogan n bitchoff took control

You would think ONE person would say so..im not trashing Tna im trashing hogan n bitchoff who are trashing Tna

Some ppl think im bn negative,no im telling whats happening in Tna and its the truth and its negative,if i was lying

But some still dont get it so i will respond to those;someone said write a book..maybe one day i will but right now i'd rather save Tna

Been getting alot of support bcuz alot of fans recognize that im telling the truth and realize what im trying to do

Keep tweeting dixie she loves her twitter......you fans have a voice save Tna

When u see a hogan or bitchoff segment turn the channel wait 5 mins and turn it back you wont miss a thing

Hogan n bitchoff got there n dont want them to destroy Tna like they did WCW keep the momentum going

They cant keep ignoring the fans of Tna,you fans are the backbone of wrestling,so the ppl who were fans of Tna b4

After 2 1/2 yrs of bad ratings not sure what its going to take to see the obvious,

Instead of the brutal booking of pritchard hogan n bitchoff,

Another horrible rating for thursdays tv show,and of course they blame it on technical difficulties

And say he has 2 left feet

Only someone as arrogant n ignorant as hogan "who has no athletic background"would criticize an olympic champion

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Apr 22, 2012

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
What does the number 609 mean? :ohdear:

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
South Jersey?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Bocc Kob posted:

What does the number 609 mean? :ohdear:

Steiner might think 609 = sixty nine instead of six oh nine.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
At least he's consistent and calls him bitchoff every time.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Frot Lesnar posted:

That would be incredible.

Butt Savage
Aug 23, 2007
I've always thought of Steiner as an absolute bonehead, but he's so on point I can't help but respect him.

Faxman
Feb 27, 2009

Frot Lesnar posted:

I think we know Steiner is much better at math than this.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
I'm just surprised he hasn't trashed Flair at all when he's talking about TNA people he don't like.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

savinhill posted:

I'm just surprised he hasn't trashed Flair at all when he's talking about TNA people he don't like.

Steiner doesn't like Flair, yeah, but he was there for all the poo poo Hogan and BischoffBitchoff did in WCW, so seeing it all happen again in TNA has pretty clearly caused him to snap.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

savinhill posted:

Oh he has.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Oh he has.

I hope he is just getting started and will start ripping into the rest of his enemies list.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

bobkatt013 posted:

I hope he is just getting started and will start ripping into the rest of his enemies list.

Jane Fonda, Daniel Shore, Jack Anderson... hey! This is Richard Nixon's enemies list. You just crossed out his name and put yours.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Frot Lesnar posted:

Jane Fonda, Daniel Shore, Jack Anderson... hey! This is Richard Nixon's enemies list. You just crossed out his name and put yours.
Alright let me see that.

Frot... Lesnar.

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party
On it's own, it's a boring tweet. What caught my eye was what he's wearing.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Yes, folks, he's still going:

Scott Steiner posted:

Open fight night makes Tna look so "Bush League"so an indy wrestler who nobody knows

Or cares about can demand a title;way to de-value the world title

So world title holders have to stand backstage like jabron's and an indy wrestler can call them out

Way to break down the pecking order,dumbass

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

On it's own, it's a boring tweet. What caught my eye was what he's wearing.

Is that a Jeff Hardy hoodie? Dear god. Gabriel is adorable though.

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party

njsykora posted:

Yup, that certainly is.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

njsykora posted:

Must be laundry day and he just found something Matt gave him when he was his pro at the back of his closet lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Didn't see this posted, but Wade's apparently turned his twitter account over to an 'attorney' (not Otunga).

"Due to a number of factors, Mr. Barrett has signed the administration of this account over to his attorney for the foreseeable future. Mr. Barrett will be making no further comment at this stage. Regards, Peter Lazarou, Esq."

http://twitter.com/WadeBarrett/status/194544001637027841
http://twitter.com/WadeBarrett/status/194544153412108288