Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I'd boink her brother any day.

Wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
^you mean Lancel :getin:

whowhatwhere posted:

The main "criticism" of her looks basically is that her eyes are spaced widely apart.

Even so, she's beautiful, and the worst you can say is that you're not attracted to her.

This has been just the latest bit of creepy :goonsay: on actress attractiveness.

I saw that post up there and I got Real Mad, thanks to you and TDC for defending my ~waifu~ from the other horrible goons, even though she is no fragile flower and can hold her own in *boy's court*.

If you want eyes too far apart check out Original Pilot Dany, Tamzin Merchant, because there was apparently blog outrage on that one too.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

whowhatwhere posted:

The main "criticism" of her looks basically is that her eyes are spaced widely apart.

My main criticism of her looks in this picture is her hair is just... Just awful. Awful.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The intellectual thread for brilliant geniuses:

smooth jazz posted:

Now that Joffrey carries a crossbow, there's bound to be some kind of mexican standoff.
ie. he kills Bronn (or Shae), but Tyrion (or Sansa) loving drop him dead since the only thing about crossbows is they take too long to load.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Let's be honest, that would have been pretty awesome.

Not as awesome as what actually happened. But pretty awesome.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Tony Danza Claus posted:

The intellectual thread for brilliant geniuses:

What's actually going to happen is that Joffrey's going to load a dildo in that crossbow and gently caress the sexposition whore with it.

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

:pcgaming:

bigmcgaffney posted:

If you want eyes too far apart check out Original Pilot Dany, Tamzin Merchant, because there was apparently blog outrage on that one too.

I dunno I kinda see that one

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

nuncle jimbo posted:

She'd fit better as a Baratheon, for obvious reasons.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tony Danza Claus posted:

Look at her imdb page. She's very pretty when she smiles. And has black hair.

In the show she has a stupid wig and can't stop making the "who farted?" face.

But Jaime is way prettier.

Nicolaj. :allears:

Jaime always brings Face from the A-Team to my mind. I swore he had long hair in my book-created mental image.

Oh hey, speaking of Headly
<<<<-------- I SHALL WEAR THIS AS A BADGE OF HONOR!

my cat is norris posted:

Katie Holmes Syndrome.

What you call syndrome, I call adorable.
:allears:

Why, do you plan to honor me again?
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Apr 24, 2012

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

The hell did you do?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

my cat is norris posted:

The hell did you do?

I made Lowtax an easy :10bux:

Apparently I should not speak about race, war or gun nuts unless I condemn them outright. Else those with too much money remove my glorious WILDCARD! tag.

Also, not condemning = defending. :rolleye:

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

To be fair it's pretty easy to condemn all three of those groups.

I should get my wildcards tag back, but eh.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

whowhatwhere posted:

Is this the new duckface or something? Twistface? Because it's sort of creepy.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
She looks like Kenny Powers' girlfriend.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Her face has always looked like that; I call it charmingly lopsided, but your mileage may vary.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't care because she wore a low-cut top and then at the exact moment when I was all like "take it off and show us your boobies" she took it off and showed us her boobies and because I am literally thirteen years old it was the best show ever.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I'd do her

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Her face has always looked like that; I call it charmingly lopsided, but your mileage may vary.

Wait, she's not making a face?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Hedrigall posted:

I'd do her

I wouldn't try, if I were you. We've all seen what she does to Lions.

The Slippery Nipple
Mar 27, 2010

whowhatwhere posted:

Her swimmers shoulders and downward sloping collar bones freak me out but can't deny she has a good head.

I think Whatsherface Van Hooten is doing a great job as Mel, her scenes with Davos in the boat were enjoyable, also because Davos is amazing.

'Is he a ham?' is up there with the sickest burns this season. Also Petyr's "The marriage of a highborn girl often breeds interest, if nothing else", which i didn't pick up until someone pointed it out.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

IRQ posted:

To be fair it's pretty easy to condemn all three of those groups.

I should get my wildcards tag back, but eh.

I agree that it is easy. The weak take the easy road. :colbert:

I also agree: eh

The Slippery Nipple posted:

Her swimmers shoulders and downward sloping collar bones freak me out but can't deny she has a good head.

The only thing that bugs me about her face is that it reminds me of the bimbo main character of Grey's Anatomy. That loving show...

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Apr 25, 2012

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

'Is he a ham?' is up there with the sickest burns this season.

Seriously, it's the most amazing punchline to all the azor ahai stuff we've had over the years.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I really enjoyed her in The Tudors. I am sure she will be a very enjoyable character here. Symmetry obviously doesn't rule my life.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Hedrigall posted:

I'd do her
You know all there is to know about the lying game. :colbert:

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Yes, but does she give good head?

Rape Jake.
Feb 23, 2012

by T. Mascis
I'm just making my way through Feast, and thinking about how the 7 are the only Gods that p much don't have any thing fantastical involved with them. But then I got to thinking that a lot of the truly lovely characters who break their rules get loving owned, Tywin, Freys getting their poo poo wrecked etc. On the other hand, Davos who is faithful as heck to the 7 without being overtly pious, despite getting pushed around by Roller, gets out of several near death situations by pure luck. Makes this Goon think and scratch my noggin.

Are we still allowed to talk about book thoughts here or is that been done to death?

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Rape Jake. posted:

I'm just making my way through Feast, and thinking about how the 7 are the only Gods that p much don't have any thing fantastical involved with them. But then I got to thinking that a lot of the truly lovely characters who break their rules get loving owned, Tywin, Freys getting their poo poo wrecked etc. On the other hand, Davos who is faithful as heck to the 7 without being overtly pious, despite getting pushed around by Roller, gets out of several near death situations by pure luck. Makes this Goon think and scratch my noggin.

Are we still allowed to talk about book thoughts here or is that been done to death?

Nope, discussion these days is limited to lemoncakes, Dany shits, how terrible the last two books were, how much worse the next two will be (if Gurm doesn't get shitdick and die first), and how the TV series is completely raping and pillaging all of Gurm's hard work on characterization and pacing.

Truthfully though I hadn't thought of it that way. Although what about Cat, she was fairly devout, and then got her throat slit for it. Is her zombification just the work of the 7 as facilitated by a servant of Rhollor?

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

I think Robb liking the battlefield nurse-chick can be attributed to watching his father lop off criminal's heads. Of course we could've used the time they took filming this stupid scene to see more of the battle or ANY OTHER NUMBER OF IMPORTANT THINGS GODDAMN IT.

e: This is LotR all over again with loving Arwen the useless.

empty sea fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 25, 2012

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
Only four days until the one-year anniversary of George's last Fire & Ice Update. I bet there's something big planned!

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Ross posted:

Only four days until the one-year anniversary of George's last Fire & Ice Update. I bet there's something big planned!

I can't wait to see what football post appears on NAB that day. I'll frame it and hang it on my wall.

Rape Jake.
Feb 23, 2012

by T. Mascis

Greatbacon posted:

Nope, discussion these days is limited to lemoncakes, Dany shits, how terrible the last two books were, how much worse the next two will be (if Gurm doesn't get shitdick and die first), and how the TV series is completely raping and pillaging all of Gurm's hard work on characterization and pacing.

Truthfully though I hadn't thought of it that way. Although what about Cat, she was fairly devout, and then got her throat slit for it. Is her zombification just the work of the 7 as facilitated by a servant of Rhollor?

Granted this was a brain fart I had when my mind was wandering during Feast, I considered people like Cat and especially the High Septons that get owned, to be superficially devout. Cat, leans towards the Old Gods after marrying Ned anyway.

Scuzzywuffit
Feb 5, 2012

Rape Jake. posted:

Granted this was a brain fart I had when my mind was wandering during Feast, I considered people like Cat and especially the High Septons that get owned, to be superficially devout. Cat, leans towards the Old Gods after marrying Ned anyway.

I thought Cat was always all uncomfortable in the Godswood and with the old Gods? And she made them build a sept at Winterfell?

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

:pcgaming:

Urdnot Fire posted:

I can't wait to see what football post appears on NAB that day. I'll frame it and hang it on my wall.

I wanna see gurm's mock draft

'who the gently caress is andrew luck, he'd better not be another one of those boring viking cunts'

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

Scuzzywuffit posted:

I thought Cat was always all uncomfortable in the Godswood and with the old Gods? And she made them build a sept at Winterfell?

She was and she did.

Harrenhal was just as hosed up as I imagined. I was totally distracted by the gorgeous horses they had Stannis and Renly's people on during that scene. The Dothraki better step it up. They're down to one crap horse, pretty lovely for a bunch of people whose claim to fame is awesome horses.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Ride horses, get famous

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

nuncle jimbo posted:

This is obviously a mirrored image, is that the joke? That nobody is pointing this out means everyone knows this already?

She looks fine to me? I don't think I'd post any angry blog comments about her!

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah really I thought this thread was above talking about Margery Tyrell's fish-face sexiness for over three pages.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Hahahahaha, this thread having standards.

Dead Man Posting posted:

Yeah really I thought this thread was above talking about Margery Tyrell's fish-face sexiness for over three pages.

Ahahahahahahahahaha.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I thought we settled on not going below raping lemoncakes with a Baratheon scepter using Jaime's golden hand (which is a secret targ).

Literally talking about how hot or not actresses (and actors) that are trying to portray a medieval era yet appeal to a premium cable audience is below that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
You're right.

Let's talk about how Tricia Helfer would have made a perfect Cersei instead. She's obviously got the right look and can totally act as well as or better than Lena Headey.
:goonsay: