Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Merry Magpie
Jan 8, 2012

A superstitious cowardly lot.

Rinkles posted:

CS I can understand, as well as a general reluctance to DLC, but there's plenty of stuff in GRA you'd use. Quite a few entirely new weapon models, extra mods and additional ammo (adds great variety for a gunsmith character). Whether it's worth the price is a matter opinion and partially knowledge of what goes into a project like this, but there's definitely a bunch of stuff you'd run into you'd find interesting for any type of character run.

GRA has a little bit for everyone. In particular, explosives get a lot more options.

I love Tiny Tot mini-nukes.

Merry Magpie fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Apr 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead
Hey. GRA was the hardest DLC for me to buy. Why would I buy DLC like GRA when I frigging work on a weapon mod that provides 20x more weapons? But in the end, I realized I had to get rope kid's back. I manned up and rolled up my sleeves to git 'er done n' clicked that purchase button. Are all of you man enough?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I kind of like GRA for the achievements and challenges. I wish the one for 10k damage with uniques was in the base game, as I totally already did that before I had GRA, but hey the Bozar gave me both GRA damage achievements anyway.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
I guess this is where we differ, because I see GRA as a mod that mainly adds "GRA" namestamped versions of pre-existing weapons that are more expensive, can only be purchased by the player (no integration into the game beyond vendor lists) and mysteriously accept certain weapon mods that their aesthetically identical counterparts do not.

I understand the real-life reasons behind this--the limitations of load orders on consoles prohibits GRA from being properly integrated into the base game, the hardcoded limit of three mods per weapon causing GRA and "Vanilla" weapons to not accept the same mods, and the general restrictions that have to be considered when making something that can work on a console's small amount of RAM--but it doesn't really change my opinion of it.

Its direct competition--WME and WMX--are much more comprehensive and seamlessly integrated into the game. While I appreciate GRA's additional perks and ammunition recipes (these are probably my favorite ideas behind the DLC) I can just download something like Cirosan's Overhaul for perks or CASE / BULLET to add tons more recipes to the game. I don't need to drop $4 for a half-baked DLC.

Meanwhile, Courier's Stash is just "Pre-Order Now and Receive (Blank)!" times 4.

Naky posted:

Hey. GRA was the hardest DLC for me to buy. Why would I buy DLC like GRA when I frigging work on a weapon mod that provides 20x more weapons? But in the end, I realized I had to get rope kid's back. I manned up and rolled up my sleeves to git 'er done n' clicked that purchase button. Are all of you man enough?

I'd love to get Sawyer's back, but I have this feeling they don't see any of the money from DLC purchases nowadays: Bethesda does.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Apr 25, 2012

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I guess this is where we differ, because I see GRA as a mod that mainly adds "GRA" namestamped versions of pre-existing weapons that are more expensive, can only be purchased by the player (no integration into the game beyond vendor lists) and mysteriously accept certain weapon mods that their aesthetically identical counterparts do not.

I understand the real-life reasons behind this--the limitations of load orders on consoles prohibits GRA from being properly integrated into the base game, the hardcoded limit of three mods per weapon causing GRA and "Vanilla" weapons to not accept the same mods, and the general restrictions that have to be considered when making something that can work on a console's small amount of RAM--but it doesn't really change my opinion of it.

That's what (more) mods are for!

quote:

Its direct competition--WME and WMX--are much more comprehensive and seamlessly integrated into the game. While I appreciate GRA's additional perks and ammunition recipes (these are probably my favorite ideas behind the DLC) I can just download something like Cirosan's Overhaul for perks or CASE / BULLET to add tons more recipes to the game. I don't need to drop $4 for a half-baked DLC.

Why see it as a competition? If you really like WM* play with both.

Regarding price: I bought it during one of the many Steam sales for $1 (with CS for $.25). At that point any misgivings you might have appear silly.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Rinkles posted:

Why see it as a competition? If you really like WM* play with both.
Because it's natural to compare things which have similar functions.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur
Does anyone have a good tutorial handy for making new clothes and armor for New Vegas? Most importantly I want to try my hand at picking apart existing ones and use the pieces to make some new stuff. That seems like it wouldn't be too terribly hard, but having no experience in 3D I have no idea.

thrakkorzog
Nov 16, 2007

Chinese Tony Danza posted:

Does anyone have a good tutorial handy for making new clothes and armor for New Vegas? Most importantly I want to try my hand at picking apart existing ones and use the pieces to make some new stuff. That seems like it wouldn't be too terribly hard, but having no experience in 3D I have no idea.

There's a beginner's tutorial on the Bethesda Geck page. http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Main_Page The Nexus also has a few tutorials on their wiki, but they're a bit more scattershot.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

If your sole reason to buy the GRA is to support Obsidian then that is a dumb thing to do because it doesn't actually support Obsidian. They don't get royalties or anything.

myname_isdoug
Jul 9, 2003

i can and i can not

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

NVInteriors Project
Made by the same guy who did DCInteriors for Fallout 3. Adds interior cells to a lot of buildings that were originally inaccessible / boarded up.

Wellllllllll, since it's in the OP, I have a gripe I don't dare post on the Nexus because I'll probably get banned:

NVInteriors is pretty bad. Any time you find an area that was added by this mod, you think "oh, this is an area that was added by that mod." If you've played any Gamebryo game with fan-made content mods before, I bet you know the sort of poo poo I'm talking about.

It doesn't integrate into the base content at all, and it adds a collect-a-thon quest called "Drunken Gnomes" which seems like feature-creep to me, but maybe I'm just being over-critical at this point.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur

thrakkorzog posted:

There's a beginner's tutorial on the Bethesda Geck page. http://geck.bethsoft.com/index.php/Main_Page The Nexus also has a few tutorials on their wiki, but they're a bit more scattershot.

I can't find a tutorial for what I'm looking to do on there. I might not have been clear, but I didn't mean I'm looking for how to make the objects in GECK; I already know that part. What I'm trying to do is combine pieces of the actual meshes to make new armor models.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

If your sole reason to buy the GRA is to support Obsidian then that is a dumb thing to do because it doesn't actually support Obsidian. They don't get royalties or anything.

Yeah, gee, that's so true. Guess people should stop buying copies of the full game too because it doesn't actually support Obsidian either while we're being smart about it.

I imagine for a lot of game developers that you're playing and enjoying what they had a hand in creating can mean a lot to them even if they're not getting royalties from it. So a purchase of it is still saying 'hey, I really liked your work and am paying for more even if you're not seeing the money yourself'.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

myname_isdoug posted:

Wellllllllll, since it's in the OP, I have a gripe I don't dare post on the Nexus because I'll probably get banned:

NVInteriors is pretty bad. Any time you find an area that was added by this mod, you think "oh, this is an area that was added by that mod." If you've played any Gamebryo game with fan-made content mods before, I bet you know the sort of poo poo I'm talking about.

It doesn't integrate into the base content at all, and it adds a collect-a-thon quest called "Drunken Gnomes" which seems like feature-creep to me, but maybe I'm just being over-critical at this point.
I haven't used the one for New Vegas, but I remember liking the one for Fallout 3. There was a cool apartment building or hotel or something in that town square north of Arefu that I really liked and DC felt like it had a bit more depth.

That quest thing sounds ridiculous, though. I can't stand when mods "overstep their bounds" like that. I know a lot of work goes into it, but it's usually not the reason I'm using the mod and it just weighs everything down.

Cirosan
Jan 3, 2012

oh christ a lot has happened in this thread since I last looked

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Cirosan, a while back I mentioned how FO3's FWE had a "placed item removal" feature that did basically what it sounds like. Turns out Puce Moose made a plugin for NV that does exactly this, under the title "Reduced World Items." It might be worth checking out if you're still interested in adding something like that to your plugin. Also, I'm currently running around with v1.3 of your mod and was wondering if you had decided to do anything with the stats for animals, which are generally pretty low and reduce most mutants and animals to fodder by level 15 or so.
Thank you! Once I get a look under the hood, the functionality should be easy to replicate. I'm going to put this in bold font for all interested parties: If I was to make a plugin for CCO that made certain items more scarce, what kind of settings or features would you like to see in it?

I do want to do something with creature stats. My hang-up is that CCO's big thing is compatibility, and the concept of altering stats is itself invasive. A while back I wrote a script that could dynamically alter creature stats without any compatibility issues, but the chief complaint you guys had (and that I shared) was that all it could do was multiply stats or add to them. I'm drawing a blank at how to further differentiate monsters, since any solution would have to be friendly to all possible builds (i.e., you couldn't give Deathclaws a weakness to energy weapons without screwing over everyone else).

Still been plugging away at the added Wild Wasteland encounters, by the way. This one was, by far, the easiest to make and add, but I think it might be my favorite so far. It's in front of the NCR Embassy on the Strip where all the MPs hang out, for context.

In regards to making rope kid's mod work without DLCs: Something like that would certainly be possible to do in FNVEdit and with a little polishing in the GECK. It would fall on the time-consuming and tedious side, but it is possible. I suppose if a lot of people wanted it I could do something, but I would not do anything without rope kid's blessing. Even then, I make no promises that it would be done in a timely fashion.

And since we seem to be talking about the merits of GRA and CS as DLC, I might as well throw my unsolicited two cents in. I'm a very strong believer in voting with one's wallet. I scooped up all the NV DLCs like a mindless consumer because I enjoyed the game, I enjoyed the developer's work, and I wanted to see more in the future. You could argue that we shouldn't bother because royalties won't go towards Obsidian or whatever, but that argument falls flat on two fronts: one, we don't know what the contract structure is and it's wrong-headed to assume something about it; and two, even if Obsidian gets nothing, it is still worthwhile to show that there is demand for a product, regardless of who gets the money in the end. When something sells well, it shows that there's a demand in the market for things like it. In this case, it's New Vegas and its related add-ons. Whoever gets the money is irrelevant, because the market has spoken and it opens up opportunities for more products like it. I'll agree that I'm opposed to things like pre-order bonuses on principle, but not enough for it to be a deal-breaker.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Cirosan posted:

You could argue that we shouldn't bother because royalties won't go towards Obsidian or whatever, but that argument falls flat on two fronts: one, we don't know what the contract structure is and it's wrong-headed to assume something about it;
It's actually been stated by Chris Avellone that Obsidian got paid a specific sum for the game, no royalties, and would have gotten a bonus for reaching a certain Metacritic score (which they just barely fell short of). I'm not certain if this applies to the DLC as well, but since the original contract specified the amount of DLC to be made post-release it seems likely that they don't give royalties for those either.

That said, better sales numbers do of course reflect positively on Obsidian as a developer, so I agree that it's a good idea to buy the stuff to support them even if they don't get royalties. And the stuff GRA adds is pretty fun.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

myname_isdoug posted:

Personally, I don't have a huge gripe with the mod. Granted, I do use an older version (pre-Gnome quest, I'm assuming, since I've never heard of that.) It doesn't seem like any mod is safe from feature-creep, however: Once it becomes popular and sits around on the "Top X" lists for long enough, it's only a matter of time before the author starts putting in asinine poo poo.

I think an ideal solution to the "NVInteriors Project" would be releasing a version that contains all of the new knick-knack material and quests for collectors, and another version that only has untouched vanilla assets (with the exception of stuff like new signs.) Fundamentally, I really like the mod's concept, but I would agree that it's too loud in shouting, "Hey! I'm a mod!"

Cirosan posted:

Thank you! Once I get a look under the hood, the functionality should be easy to replicate. I'm going to put this in bold font for all interested parties: If I was to make a plugin for CCO that made certain items more scarce, what kind of settings or features would you like to see in it?

I can't really explain how FWE accomplished this, because they had some sort of eldritch algorithm that never made sense to me. I'm not sure how Puce Moose got his plugin working, either, but I imagine something simple like three plugins, each doing the same thing, but the only difference is the percentage chance of placed items being removed. I.E., all plugins apply a 25%/50%/75% chance to remove common items like stimpaks, ammo, and consumables. Load the plugin with the percentage you prefer.

quote:

I do want to do something with creature stats. My hang-up is that CCO's big thing is compatibility, and the concept of altering stats is itself invasive. A while back I wrote a script that could dynamically alter creature stats without any compatibility issues, but the chief complaint you guys had (and that I shared) was that all it could do was multiply stats or add to them. I'm drawing a blank at how to further differentiate monsters, since any solution would have to be friendly to all possible builds (i.e., you couldn't give Deathclaws a weakness to energy weapons without screwing over everyone else).

Still been plugging away at the added Wild Wasteland encounters, by the way. This one was, by far, the easiest to make and add, but I think it might be my favorite so far. It's in front of the NCR Embassy on the Strip where all the MPs hang out, for context.

I'm of the opinion that if I'm using your mod, I'm going all the way with your mod (and I do). While I might not use every single plugin your mod offers, I'm using CCO because it is my go-to overhaul, not unlike people who use every single PN module. That being the case, the damage values and stats rebalances are going to be coming from your plugins. I am also aware that there are very few comprehensive overhauls for creatures and robots. That means I'm looking to your mod--and not this terrible, ramshackle modification of "Creatures Give You Hell" that I'm currently using--to tell me how tough these creatures and robots should be. If your changes to creatures are going to conflict with anything, it's other plugins from your own mod.

Even if I choose to get your mod playing along with parts of PN, chances are that your creature and robot modules should still be fine, because (correct me if I'm behind the curve) PN doesn't do anything to these aspects of the game. That's what got me butchering "Creatures Give you Hell" and "Rise of the Machines" in the first place: I was having tough firefights in PN with NPCs, but was absolutely crushing Radscorpions and Supermutants.

While damage and HP multipliers are simple, low-conflict changes to change the game's difficulty, they don't really make the game more enjoyable. Everything just takes longer to die. Now I'm going to contradict myself: I think the first step is generally raising HP, DR, and DT values for most of the wildlife. By about level 15, you are stomping everything's dick because Radscorpions have a pissant 150 health and 18 DT; Supermutants have a base melee damage of four.

Give Supermutants more health and a stronger punch (not so much to make them abandon their weapons, though). Make animal poisons more dangerous; counterbalance the Cazador's speed and poison by increasing the frailty of their wings. Turn Giant Radscorpions into biological tanks that demand explosives and weapons with AP capabilities. Basically, encourage unique strategies for handling each enemy beyond, "Shoot the poo poo out of them more than before." It's stuff like the Deathclaw's ability to entirely negate DT that gives each enemy personality and helps ensure that you aren't simply giving the player the same target in different models.

By the way, really loving the way your expansion of Wild Wasteland is shaping up!

quote:

In regards to making rope kid's mod work without DLCs: Something like that would certainly be possible to do in FNVEdit and with a little polishing in the GECK. It would fall on the time-consuming and tedious side, but it is possible. I suppose if a lot of people wanted it I could do something, but I would not do anything without rope kid's blessing. Even then, I make no promises that it would be done in a timely fashion.

I wouldn't expect you to something like that. Honestly, it feels like, "If you have all of the DLC material, use JSawyer.esp. If you don't, use CCO or PN." I'd much rather see you work on your own mod.

If ever there was a time for :goonsay:, this is it.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur
Well, it's not a mashup like I was hoping to do, but I figured I'd share it anyways since I'm pretty pleased with the end results:

I added it to some appropriate leveled lists (as evidenced by the Gambler wearing it) so it's integrated into the game world. Download it here.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Well, it's not a mashup like I was hoping to do, but I figured I'd share it anyways since I'm pretty pleased with the end results:

I added it to some appropriate leveled lists (as evidenced by the Gambler wearing it) so it's integrated into the game world. Download it here.

Is it the shirt? I like it. I'm going to give you the compulsory, "You should do some more of these and release them in a pack" thing, because you should.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur
Yeah, it was the Hawaiian shirt. It was kind of a pain in the rear end since I'm inexperienced and so the only way I could match up stuff on the seams was to mess with it in Photoshop, export the .DDS, then look at the updated model in Nifskope to see if I got things matched up.

I'd be interested in potentially putting a pack out if I can figure out how to do armor mashups. Found a tutorial for doing it in Fallout 3, which I assume is pretty much the same, but some of the instructions are rather vague and seem to imply I should already know what I'm doing even though I'm trying to learn it.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

How come I can't remember anybody telling me to put RobCo Certified into the OP? It's fantastic. Well rest assured, it's there now.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur
You also ought to put Signature Armor in there to go along with Signature Weapons. That way you've got the complete set right there.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

How come I can't remember anybody telling me to put RobCo Certified into the OP? It's fantastic. Well rest assured, it's there now.

I think I mentioned it about three times in this thread after I found it on my own.

It is the best thing when paired with the Robot Race. Especially the new bots added with OWBs.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

You also ought to put Signature Armor in there to go along with Signature Weapons. That way you've got the complete set right there.

I could do that.

Zore posted:

I think I mentioned it about three times in this thread after I found it on my own.

It is the best thing when paired with the Robot Race. Especially the new bots added with OWBs.

Did you seriously mention it? I somehow missed it three times, then...but I could see combining it with ST's Robot Race. Brilliant.

Yeah I found that out when I was going through its readme. Whatever happened to that guy?
VVVVVVV

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Apr 26, 2012

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead
RobCo Certified was ported and expanded by Talkie Toaster who used to post regularly in the thread.

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012
I just loaded up the Warzones mod (which is pretty good, if somewhat of a system pusher), headed up to Corn Creek, and went on a tear. At one point I decide to try out the Shurikens the The Armory adds in VATs. The first one misses...and then the second one strikes the raider in the head, instantly gibbing his limbs and sending the corpse into space. I was crying/laughing for at least a minute.

On a side note, GRA was worth the cash for the explosive .50 MG rounds alone.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Anyone know the id for the key to Lombard Station? It's not spawning for me.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Naky posted:

RobCo Certified was ported and expanded by Talkie Toaster who used to post regularly in the thread.
He didn't so much as just port it as make the original for Fallout 3 as well, I believe. I think he went on to modding Skyrim, as I've got Dwemer Certified in my mod list there.

TychoCelchuuu
Jan 2, 2012

This space for Rent.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Anyone know the id for the key to Lombard Station? It's not spawning for me.

Use the console to unlock the door instead.

physeter
Jan 24, 2006

high five, more dead than alive

Doomsayer posted:

Alternately, open the console and click on the boulder, then type "disable" to get rid of the rock.

Success! Game saved, gracias.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

misterdoo01 posted:

I just loaded up the Warzones mod (which is pretty good, if somewhat of a system pusher), headed up to Corn Creek, and went on a tear. At one point I decide to try out the Shurikens the The Armory adds in VATs. The first one misses...and then the second one strikes the raider in the head, instantly gibbing his limbs and sending the corpse into space. I was crying/laughing for at least a minute.

On a side note, GRA was worth the cash for the explosive .50 MG rounds alone.

Always love hearing stories like this. There are enough silly/fun weapons in the pack without being ridiculous that it's nice to hear people enjoying them. 3.0 adds a couple more.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur
Well, I tried using that tutorial anyway... things haven't turned up quite the way I was hoping they would. I've been trying to make the Magical Badass Jacket from Dungeons of Dredmor in New Vegas just for the hell of it. This is what my mesh looks like when viewed in Nifskope:

But when I view it in GECK, I can't see it no matter how far I scroll out, other than glimpsing a black bit in the bottom right corner that never goes away. Then, in-game, it appears like this when I put it on:

How it's even possible that part of MY outfit stands on Boone's shoulders and follows him as he moves is beyond me. I probably didn't do everything I needed to or something since the tutorial I was reading wasn't very well written and was also for Fallout 3 as opposed to New Vegas. But what in the hell could I possibly have done wrong to make it freak out that badly?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

How it's even possible that part of MY outfit stands on Boone's shoulders and follows him as he moves is beyond me.
Magic, obviously.

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012

Naky posted:

Always love hearing stories like this. There are enough silly/fun weapons in the pack without being ridiculous that it's nice to hear people enjoying them. 3.0 adds a couple more.

I'm also fond of the ability to craft said throw-able weapons at workbenches with just a whet stone and some scrap metal. I also discovered the magic of combining FRAG-12 shotgun ammo with an Auto Assault-12 after installing the CASE mod just a while ago. :swoon:

When can we expect 3.0 to come out? Also, something I noticed while playing, but when I first showed up in Primm, one of the rifles I picked up off one of the convicts had no reload animation. Sadly, I don't remember which one, but I do remember it came pre-equipped with a scope.

EDIT: Also, any chance the database could be updated with the stats of each weapon besides weight/value? Early on I often found myself with several weapons of similar function and caliber and not able to discern which was better stat wise besides checking their sell value on the database.

Doctor Shitfaced fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Apr 27, 2012

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead
3.0 will be done when it's done(tm) but there's only one mesh left to finalize and I'm hoping to finalize the esm tomorrow night for Anime Schoolgirl to do his thing with the leveled lists and balancing of the new weapons and such.

I hate updating that database with a passion and am seriously debating not updating it for 3.0 because I hate it that much so not a whole lot of chances of extra info being added to it unless there's someone out there who just loves working with spreadsheets and tedious data lookup/entry work.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Naky posted:

3.0 will be done when it's done(tm) but there's only one mesh left to finalize and I'm hoping to finalize the esm tomorrow night for Anime Schoolgirl to do his thing with the leveled lists and balancing of the new weapons and such.

I hate updating that database with a passion and am seriously debating not updating it for 3.0 because I hate it that much so not a whole lot of chances of extra info being added to it unless there's someone out there who just loves working with spreadsheets and tedious data lookup/entry work.

I haven't seen this database, but couldn't you just open the mod up in GECK and take some screenshots of the stats from the weapons page? Seems easier than an excel spreadsheet.

Naky
May 30, 2001

Resident Crackhead

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I haven't seen this database, but couldn't you just open the mod up in GECK and take some screenshots of the stats from the weapons page? Seems easier than an excel spreadsheet.

Would be even easier if people were that curious about the stats open it up with FNVEdit/GECK to check period ;)

edit: This is the database.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur

Got this thing all finished up (to the best of my ability) and this time it didn't give me catastrophic failure. It appears in-game, although sideways and next to the player's head. Still, no invisible bodies or phantom clothing standing on people's shoulders, so I'd say it's an improvement. Hopefully soon I'll be able to put up the biker cap.

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012

Naky posted:

Would be even easier if people were that curious about the stats open it up with FNVEdit/GECK to check period ;)

edit: This is the database.

I think I might just do that, as I'm not sure why the USAS-12 and the Jackhammer have the same cap value when the USAS-12 has a bigger magazine that can be further upgraded (perhaps it does less damage?).

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Use the console to unlock the door instead.

Durf. Of course. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur

Just needs a little more tweaking and it'll be ready for release. For some idiotic reason, I had to export the model turned on its side to get it situated right side up on the player's head. Figure that one out.