Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CortezFantastic posted:

Can someone find the Brent freak out with Moonshine, which I think is what everyone is talking about. I can't seem to find it on Youtube.

Yeah, it was taken down. The only copy I was able to find was a BubbaRaw video of the entire thing which looks way more pathetic than the audio makes it sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnPyro
Mar 18, 2003
I draw stuff.

Performula posted:

I love how the ugly app guy remained so calm and smug while Ronnie was screaming like a rabid monkey. Some of the funniest poo poo yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW49pm-lDIY
short clip

HOW IS VIDEO EDITING YOUR JOB AND YOUR VIDEOS HAVE INTERLACING THAT BAD AAGGHH

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Performula posted:

I love how the ugly app guy remained so calm and smug while Ronnie was screaming like a rabid monkey. Some of the funniest poo poo yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW49pm-lDIY
short clip

Best part: Sal holding Ronnie back with one arm, and then Ronnie gets pissed about it. :D

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Holy Calamity! posted:

Welp, I can die happy. I got a rise out of Nick at the top of tonight's third hour. Called him an idiot for telling Artie that hanging up on a listener wasn't funny.

You should have called him Rick.

Edit: Here's the twins that were in the studio: http://amazingrace.wikia.com/wiki/Liz_%26_Marie

Sand Monster fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Apr 24, 2012

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
One day I'll get in a Rick, one day. I sounded dopey because I was on the road and nervous as heck but at least I was as obnoxious as I hoped to be.

The twins are fantastic. I'm wondering how far it'll actually go since 90% of the joke Nick and Artie laughing at them right to their face. I love it when they give them scores to read and Artie just snickers in the background. Also when Artie talks about them "springboarding" off of their backs onto Lebron James' cock

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Apr 24, 2012

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

prefect posted:

Best part: Sal holding Ronnie back with one arm, and then Ronnie gets pissed about it. :D

Ronnie is so unintimidating, but is in such denial about it. When its actually shoved in his face he reacts like a compulsive liar caught in a lie.

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

Yeah, I don't think Rickety Man is intimidating anybody. That way that app guy kept his cool made it even funnier.

"He spit in my face! I hope zero isn't contagious."

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Sasquatch! posted:

Rickety Man
ahahahah this is making me giggle like a Gary or Wendy

chiz fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Apr 25, 2012

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
The Hulk Hogan sex tape came out and apparently the woman in the video is Bubba's ex Heather. Was she also cheating on Bubba with Hulk or was Bubba swinging?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Do you have a source for this because that is hilarious and sad all at the same time.

I know Bubba said they had threesomes with other women but never another guy. Or Bubba is such a mark for Hogan that he let his wife gently caress him.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

CortezFantastic posted:

The Hulk Hogan sex tape came out and apparently the woman in the video is Bubba's ex Heather. Was she also cheating on Bubba with Hulk or was Bubba swinging?

Edit: It's definitely Bubba's bed.

Oh my gosh. If this is true I might die.

Moniker fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Apr 25, 2012

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bonzo posted:

Do you have a source for this because that is hilarious and sad all at the same time.

I know Bubba said they had threesomes with other women but never another guy. Or Bubba is such a mark for Hogan that he let his wife gently caress him.

There's a thread over at dawgsaloon.com where they take stills from the video and compare them with other pictures from Bubba's bedroom, and it really does look like that could be Bubba's bed. :(

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/20008-Hulk-Hogan-Sex-tape-with-Heather-(Bubba-s-Ex)

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Moniker posted:

Oh my gosh. If this is true I might die.

The evidence is pretty incrimidating. Heather let Hulkamania run wild on her.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

There's no doubt that it's his room, but there's no evidence that it's her.

I feel like if I wanted to I could record a sex tape in minimum 720 HD, I feel like every celebrity records them on old VHS tapes or something. Hahah.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

MrMidnight posted:

Incrimidating is the best mashup

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

MrMidnight posted:

I'm anxious to see how this plays out.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I hope Manson works this into a song parody of some sort. Think of Hogans' entrance music in the 80s.

Instead of "I am a real American" it's "Hogan had sex with Heather Clem"

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Heather wanted to sleep with someone who had smaller breasts. Marginally...

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

prefect posted:

There's a thread over at dawgsaloon.com where they take stills from the video and compare them with other pictures from Bubba's bedroom, and it really does look like that could be Bubba's bed. :(

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/20008-Hulk-Hogan-Sex-tape-with-Heather-(Bubba-s-Ex)

Holy poo poo! This is so hilariously sad... wonder if we will ever get the real story. Bubba had this idol thing going with Hogan, didn't he?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
drat! That even beats the revelation that Beth discovered cocaine on the set of Momcaves yesterday. "Too many cups of coffee" eh?

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

holy crap, is the divorce settled or will this start another court case.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

Holy poo poo! This is so hilariously sad... wonder if we will ever get the real story. Bubba had this idol thing going with Hogan, didn't he?

Some people have suggested that Bubba might have known about it -- he did talk about swinging sometimes. And he seems like one of those guys who is so in love with Hulk that he'd be okay with the sex. Other people have suggested that Bubba and Hulk set it up so that Bubba could make her look bad, but I think those people are crazy.

She has always seemed like a great lady, and it's a shame she and Bubba broke up.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

Hogan was the best man and Bubba and Heather's wedding. And yes Bubba looks up to Hogan which is why when Hogan was getting divorced the show was wall to wall divorce court coverage.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Ether Frenzy posted:

drat! That even beats the revelation that Beth discovered cocaine on the set of Momcaves yesterday. "Too many cups of coffee" eh?

Haha, that was my exact thought about her "35" cups of coffee.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Kelly posted:

Haha, that was my exact thought about her "35" cups of coffee.

Woah woah woah, stop the clock. What are you guys talking about? (I'm behind on my listening)

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
About 15 minutes into today's show, Howard was talking about how Beth was all talkative and unruly last night, being aggressive and louder than she usually is, and then he told a story about how he banged her "extra hard" to sort her out and settle her down.

Her cover story was that she had 35 cups of coffee - but her behavior (and need for emphatic and forceful sexing) sounded more to me like someone who's had a decent snootful of the cocaiy-yaina, it's cokane!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

About 15 minutes into today's show, Howard was talking about how Beth was all talkative and unruly last night, being aggressive and louder than she usually is, and then he told a story about how he banged her "extra hard" to sort her out and settle her down.

Her cover story was that she had 35 cups of coffee - but her behavior (and need for emphatic and forceful sexing) sounded more to me like someone who's had a decent snootful of the cocaiy-yaina, it's cokane!

C'mon guys. Rich white girls that grow up in the suburbs and become models in NYC don't do cocaine. Next you'll tell me that's how she stays so thin.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Wow, what must Howard be thinking to bring that up on the air?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
The thought of Howard banging her "extra" hard makes me laugh. Pretty sure it is a pump and dump job when he gets in there every time.

EngineerJoe posted:

Wow, what must Howard be thinking to bring that up on the air?

It sounded pretty fishy especially since coke is so readily available that there is no doubt in my mind that several people on set probably have some on them at all time.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
I'm still laughing at Momcaves. I guess there's still TV Guide channel as one lower rung on the celebrity ladder before intentional sex tape leak.

I wonder if Beth has begged Howard to try and get her on Real Housewives of New York.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I'm thinking Bubba, Heather, and Hulk are all people who could use a good sex tape scandal to boost their careers, so maybe they are all in on it.

Did the word cocaine ever come up on the air, or is that just a product of this thread? Did she really find cocaine on the set? I don't listen anymore, but maybe I should.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Mom Caves sounds like a slur for a loose vagina. When will Beth ever get to fill her cave with a baby?!? WHEN?!!?!

Mike Tahoe
May 21, 2007

He knows what it means.

Spacemonkey57 posted:

I'm still laughing at Momcaves. I guess there's still TV Guide channel as one lower rung on the celebrity ladder before intentional sex tape leak.

I wonder if Beth has begged Howard to try and get her on Real Housewives of New York.

Howard has said that Real Housewives tried to get Beth on the show, but no way was he going to let those fakakta cameras in his house.

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

CortezFantastic posted:

Looks like Bubba's room but that could be Heather or any other brunette, can't tell much with the given screen shoots.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Artie's Wiz Khalifa interview is pretty amazing. (link) from Tuesday's show. "Kanye West seems a bit of a Jerkoff, I've met him, how do you feel about that?" I can't wait to hear their interviews from the draft. Artie was giggling like crazy at the fact that they had press passes.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Look at this tweet from Artie :unsmith:

quote:

Artie Lange
‏ @ArtieQuitter

thanks for teaching me how to do radio Howard @HowardStern

Artie's Twitter owns

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
What are he odds of a bubba, heather, hogan 3-some? Hogan was staying with them and bubba wold probably be all for it.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Benjy is so concerned about what others think of him and he tries so hard to act like he doesn't care. Look at the monster lifts on his shoes, which he seemingly wears everywhere he goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Those are for comedic effect, right?